CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

2 hours ago, SafyreStorme said:

Sadness. I might need to look into how much of a pain switching from CBBE to UNP would be (a lot of the armors I've been looking at lately have only been for UNP so there's some extra incentive). 

Or you can continue using CBBE and use COSIOHD for nude body which uses CBBE textures.

3 hours ago, SafyreStorme said:

Sadness. I might need to look into how much of a pain switching from CBBE to UNP would be (a lot of the armors I've been looking at lately have only been for UNP so there's some extra incentive). 

32 minutes ago, Shizof said:

Or you can continue using CBBE and use COSIOHD for nude body which uses CBBE textures.

Maximum CBBE has breasts, belly, butt, vagina and anus nodes (Allegedly throat too).

Speaking of which, any way to make anus nodes work Shizof?

MeshSet9.rar

1 hour ago, Shizof said:

56 minutes ago, miho said:

Maximum CBBE has breasts, belly, butt, vagina and anus nodes (Allegedly throat too).

I was unaware of both of those options. I'll take a look. Even though they're in the Skyrim section, you think they should work with SE? I appreciate the suggestions! (Especially since I've spent a couple hours trying to get things to work with UNP and was about to give up on it anyway.)

Just now, SafyreStorme said:

I was unaware of both of those options. I'll take a look. Even though they're in the Skyrim section, you think they should work with SE? I appreciate the suggestions! (Especially since I've spent a couple hours trying to get things to work with UNP and was about to give up on it anyway.)

Nifoptimizer does wonderful things with a single click. :)

12 hours ago, miho said:

Speaking of which, any way to make anus nodes work Shizof?

Yes it's possible, but not available right now. I'm not sure it will work good together with vagina collisions tbh. Vagina collision node settings are hard coded atm. After I add modification support for that, you would be able to add anus collision too.

3 hours ago, Shizof said:

Yes it's possible, but not available right now. I'm not sure it will work good together with vagina collisions tbh. Vagina collision node settings are hard coded atm. After I add modification support for that, you would be able to add anus collision too.

Alright, Looking forward to it!

19 hours ago, miho said:

Nifoptimizer does wonderful things with a single click. :)

Sweet. Thanks!

20 hours ago, miho said:

This one didn't work out for me because it severely messed with how my character's face looked and I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

20 hours ago, Shizof said:

Took me a bit to figure out, but I have the body working well and looking in a way that's pleasing to me. I am still having trouble with the armor though. I found a mod for Cosio vanilla armors  (scratch that. The mod made the vanilla armors fit, but it also made them super skimpy). I haven't figured out yet what I need to do to my CBBE armors to make it so that I have the cosio body I built rather than a super flat-chested one. I haven't even looked at Devious Devices yet...

Spoiler

1898607456_BodyComparison.png.3e751313f9d68eb4da821e47aa67d16a.png

Thought I'd might as well show what I'm talking about in case anyone had any ideas on how I might fix it.

Update: I'm now getting CTD's so I'm reverting back to normal CBBE. The belly physics were fun but maybe I'll have to try it on a different playthrough sometime. 

2 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

Can you confirm this works in sse?

You have to change the vagina node names other than that everything should be functional?

I only used the body in my bodychanger so I only ever used the main body files but they worked.

1 hour ago, miho said:

You have to change the vagina node names other than that everything should be functional?

I only used the body in my bodychanger so I only ever used the main body files but they worked.

i was just curious thats all but it would be very interesting.

49 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

i was just curious thats all but it would be very interesting.

I can confirm that vagina, belly, breast and butt collisions work once I renamed the nodes.

The throat part not so much my game crashes the second I try to change race into the required head mesh.

It's still a functional CBBE mesh though.

I am currently in the process of setting up Skyrim SE for the first time (stayed on Oldrim for a long time), but have run into a problem pertaining CBPC, I am afraid.

Whenever I start SSE, with CBPC activated in MO2, I crash at the main menu. Once I disable it again, I can load into the game and play as usual.

I made sure to install the correct version for the current SKSE 2.0.15 (SSE Version 1.5.73), dito for the CBBE body (made sure to install the physics enabled one for HDT and CBP) and the XP32 Extended skeleton, I ran FNIS etc.

The CBPC log contains this:

Spoiler

CBPC Log initialized
CBPC Physics SKSE Plugin
Query called
Query complete
CBPC Loading
Loading Config
Hooking Game
Attempting Game Hook
CBPC Load Complete

Anybody got any hint or idea what I could be doing wrong?

7 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

I am currently in the process of setting up Skyrim SE for the first time (stayed on Oldrim for a long time), but have run into a problem pertaining CBPC, I am afraid.

Whenever I start SSE, with CBPC activated in MO2, I crash at the main menu. Once I disable it again, I can load into the game and play as usual.

I made sure to install the correct version for the current SKSE 2.0.15 (SSE Version 1.5.73), dito for the CBBE body (made sure to install the physics enabled one for HDT and CBP) and the XP32 Extended skeleton, I ran FNIS etc.

Reveal hidden contents

CBPC Log initialized
CBPC Physics SKSE Plugin
Query called
Query complete
CBPC Loading
Loading Config
Hooking Game
Attempting Game Hook
CBPC Load Complete

Maybe try putting XPMS at the bottom of your load order.

9 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

Reveal hidden contents

CBPC Log initialized
CBPC Physics SKSE Plugin
Query called
Query complete
CBPC Loading
Loading Config
Hooking Game
Attempting Game Hook
CBPC Load Complete

Can you post your skse64.log from My Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE

10 hours ago, Shizof said:

Can you post your skse64.log from My Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE

Sure, here it is :

Spoiler

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.15 01050490 01D4F6E7D11FEFB7, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF7D13A0000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF7D13A0000
config path = P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\WhoseQuestIsItAnyway.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\WhoseQuestIsItAnyway.dll (00000001 WhoseQuestIsItAnyway 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StayAtSystemPageSE.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StayAtSystemPageSE.dll (00000001 StayAtSystemPage 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SNCTSave.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SNCTSave.dll (00000001 SNCTSave plugin 00000001) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SkyrimUncapper.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SkyrimUncapper.dll (00000001 SkyrimUncapper 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 4 of 5
registering plugin listener for (null) at 4 of 5
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ScaleformTranslationPP.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ScaleformTranslationPP.dll (00000001 ScaleformTranslationPP 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PrivateProfileRedirector.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PrivateProfileRedirector.dll (00000001 PrivateProfileRedirector 00000022) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MoreInformativeConsole.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MoreInformativeConsole.dll (00000001 More Informative Console 00000000) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\mfgfix.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\mfgfix.dll (00000001 MfgFix 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MagExtender.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MagExtender.dll (00000001 MagExtender - Magic Extender for 2.0.15 (by egocarib) 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 12 of 13
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll (00000001 JContainers64 00000004) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\HavokFix64.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\HavokFix64.dll (00000001 HavokFix 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 14 of 15
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 010513CC) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\fiss.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\fiss.dll (00000001 fisses 00000088) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ExATKDataPlugin.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ExATKDataPlugin.dll (00000001 ExATKDataPlugin for 2.0.15 (by Excinerus) 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 17 of 18
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes.dll (00000001 EngineFixes plugin 00000003) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EnchantmentReloadFixSE.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EnchantmentReloadFixSE.dll (00000001 EnchantReloadFix Plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ENBHelperSE.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ENBHelperSE.dll (00000001 ENBHelperSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DynamicEquipmentManagerSSE.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 20 of 21
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DynamicEquipmentManagerSSE.dll (00000001 DynamicEquipmentManagerSSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DP_Extender.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DP_Extender.dll (00000001 DP_Extender - Dynamic Potions Extender for 2.0.15 (by egocarib) 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ConsoleUtilSSE.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ConsoleUtilSSE.dll (00000001 ConsoleUtilSSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 23 of 24
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll (00000001 CBPC plugin 00001045) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BetterJumpingSE.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BetterJumpingSE.dll (00000001 BetterJumpingSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDPlugin.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 25 of 26
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDPlugin.dll (00000001 Ahzaab's moreHUD Plugin 0000778A) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDInventory.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 26 of 27
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDInventory.dll (00000001 Ahzaab's moreHUD Inventory Plugin 0000271C) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 4
sending message type 0 to plugin 12
sending message type 0 to plugin 14
sending message type 0 to plugin 17
sending message type 0 to plugin 20
sending message type 0 to plugin 23
sending message type 0 to plugin 25
sending message type 0 to plugin 26
dispatched message.

Note: this shows everything that happens when I start the game with CBPC active in MO2, then crash at the main menu. Do you need a version of the log where I successfully run SSE without CBPC as well?

17 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

Sure, here it is :

Reveal hidden contents

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.15 01050490 01D4F6E7D11FEFB7, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF7D13A0000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF7D13A0000
config path = P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\WhoseQuestIsItAnyway.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\WhoseQuestIsItAnyway.dll (00000001 WhoseQuestIsItAnyway 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StayAtSystemPageSE.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StayAtSystemPageSE.dll (00000001 StayAtSystemPage 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SNCTSave.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SNCTSave.dll (00000001 SNCTSave plugin 00000001) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SkyrimUncapper.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SkyrimUncapper.dll (00000001 SkyrimUncapper 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 4 of 5
registering plugin listener for (null) at 4 of 5
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ScaleformTranslationPP.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ScaleformTranslationPP.dll (00000001 ScaleformTranslationPP 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PrivateProfileRedirector.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PrivateProfileRedirector.dll (00000001 PrivateProfileRedirector 00000022) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MoreInformativeConsole.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MoreInformativeConsole.dll (00000001 More Informative Console 00000000) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\mfgfix.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\mfgfix.dll (00000001 MfgFix 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MagExtender.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MagExtender.dll (00000001 MagExtender - Magic Extender for 2.0.15 (by egocarib) 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 12 of 13
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll (00000001 JContainers64 00000004) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\HavokFix64.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\HavokFix64.dll (00000001 HavokFix 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 14 of 15
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 010513CC) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\fiss.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\fiss.dll (00000001 fisses 00000088) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ExATKDataPlugin.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ExATKDataPlugin.dll (00000001 ExATKDataPlugin for 2.0.15 (by Excinerus) 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 17 of 18
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes.dll (00000001 EngineFixes plugin 00000003) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EnchantmentReloadFixSE.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EnchantmentReloadFixSE.dll (00000001 EnchantReloadFix Plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ENBHelperSE.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ENBHelperSE.dll (00000001 ENBHelperSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DynamicEquipmentManagerSSE.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 20 of 21
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DynamicEquipmentManagerSSE.dll (00000001 DynamicEquipmentManagerSSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DP_Extender.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DP_Extender.dll (00000001 DP_Extender - Dynamic Potions Extender for 2.0.15 (by egocarib) 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ConsoleUtilSSE.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ConsoleUtilSSE.dll (00000001 ConsoleUtilSSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 23 of 24
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll (00000001 CBPC plugin 00001045) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BetterJumpingSE.dll
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BetterJumpingSE.dll (00000001 BetterJumpingSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDPlugin.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 25 of 26
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDPlugin.dll (00000001 Ahzaab's moreHUD Plugin 0000778A) loaded correctly
checking plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDInventory.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 26 of 27
plugin P:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDInventory.dll (00000001 Ahzaab's moreHUD Inventory Plugin 0000271C) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 4
sending message type 0 to plugin 12
sending message type 0 to plugin 14
sending message type 0 to plugin 17
sending message type 0 to plugin 20
sending message type 0 to plugin 23
sending message type 0 to plugin 25
sending message type 0 to plugin 26
dispatched message.

Note: this shows everything that happens when I start the game with CBPC active in MO2, then crash at the main menu. Do you need a version of the log where I successfully run SSE without CBPC as well?

Looks like it's loaded correctly. May be because of some other skse plugin trying to use the same kind of hook CBPC is using. Try renaming cbp.dll to xcbp.dll

On 4/19/2019 at 2:16 AM, miho said:

I can confirm that vagina, belly, breast and butt collisions work once I renamed the nodes.

The throat part not so much my game crashes the second I try to change race into the required head mesh.

I do not find any video, do you have any?

2 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

is there a way to fix broken wrist and ankles while using cosio ? 

Hmmm. I don't know. I manually replaced all CBBE bodies with Cosio bodies in my armors-clothes etc. So I don't have that problem, but if you build cosio hands and feet, you may have mismatched hands and feet on non-cosio armors and clothes. That's true.

On 4/18/2019 at 7:16 PM, miho said:

Out of curiosity, how does one rename nodes and what should they be renamed as?

I feel really dumb, but how do I make myself a UNP body that is capable of using physics? The method I've been using is where you build in bodyslide (not sure there is any other method) but, while that works fine for building a regular UNP body, whenever I try to build the UNP HDT body, I end up with a sagging butt and boobs. I posted in the tech support forum earlier but, since I've at least figured out now that physics is involved, thought that maybe I could find some help here.

Edit: Or Cosio. Could try that again since I'm still (mostly) at square one. I just want a body that works.

Edit II: Going to try Cosio. Wish me luck! Advice is still welcome. (Advice is always welcome. I'm not sure I really know what I'm doing.)