CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

27 minutes ago, pburnt said:

I love CBBE so have to live without belly pokes. :(

I use CosioHD for LE in my SSE setup. All I did was install the file with NMM then run Bodyslide and optimize the .nif files using outfit studio. Belly pokes for all and the detailed vag is a plus too. 

On 1/2/2019 at 12:06 PM, dooders said:

I use CosioHD for LE in my SSE setup. All I did was install the file with NMM then run Bodyslide and optimize the .nif files using outfit studio. Belly pokes for all and the detailed vag is a plus too. 

That works. Was a bit of a pain to get my sliders back to normal but it works. Thanks! :D

Edit: didn't really work for long. Started getting a crash from the belly node for some reason. Uninstalled Sinful and started using CBBE Special instead. i can live without poking-out bellies for now.

Does anyone else have the problem that this mod breaks and refuses to let the game launch when you graphic card drivers are about to update. I have tested many times since this mod came out and without fail, my game crashes on startup when running this mod and graphics card drivers are getting ready to update.

47 minutes ago, Butch93h said:

Does anyone else have the problem that this mod breaks and refuses to let the game launch when you graphic card drivers are about to update. I have tested many times since this mod came out and without fail, my game crashes on startup when running this mod and graphics card drivers are getting ready to update.

What does that mean? You can't play any games while your graphics card drivers are updating.

It's certainly not an issue about this mod.

7 hours ago, Metalsaber said:

Shiz.  If the previous build wasnt an issue but wanted to update to your latest (possible ctd fix), can i just install the .DLL or do the other config files have new values in them?

Between 1.1.0 and 1.1.1? Added lines to CBPCMasterConfig.txt

21 hours ago, Shizof said:

What does that mean? You can't play any games while your graphics card drivers are updating.

It's certainly not an issue about this mod.

Sorry perhaps I was not clear. I did not mean that I was trying to play when my drivers were currently updating. I mean that when the update would be available in another couple of days (give or take) Skyrim would then refuse to launch to the main menu. If I disable CBPC after that, Skyrim will start up again without a problem. I don't know if it is because I have an Nvidia graphics card or if it is too new (RTX 2080 from MSI) or if it is something with your mod.

21 minutes ago, Butch93h said:

Sorry perhaps I was not clear. I did not mean that I was trying to play when my drivers were currently updating. I mean that when the update would be available in another couple of days (give or take) Skyrim would then refuse to launch to the main menu. If I disable CBPC after that, Skyrim will start up again without a problem. I don't know if it is because I have an Nvidia graphics card or if it is too new (RTX 2080 from MSI) or if it is something with your mod.

It has nothing to do with this mod.

On 1/2/2019 at 3:13 PM, pburnt said:

That works. Was a bit of a pain to get my sliders back to normal but it works. Thanks! :D

Edit: didn't really work for long. Started getting a crash from the belly node for some reason. Uninstalled Sinful and started using CBBE Special instead. i can live without poking-out bellies for now.

wish I could help you but im having no issues at all. Its been flawless.

Started getting a crash from the belly node for some reason.

Please, how are you able to track a crash down, not just to a particular mod (which would be amazing enough), or even a particular model, but right down to a freaking NODE? I want the name of your hairdresser. NAOW! Srsly, how you do dat?

Uninstalled Sinful and started using CBBE Special instead. i can live without poking-out bellies for now.

OK, this is really getting intense *cues creepy Twilight Zone music*

I installed CBPC, disabled HDT-SMP by gutting DefaultBBPs.xml, renamed the CBPC dll to xcbp.dll, ran FNIS, launched the game and had almost perfect, albeit subdued, body physics, although I didn't have a chance to test all collisions. I saved, quit, launched again, did more stuffs, saved, quit, launched again later... everything was hunky and dory. My only disappointment was that replacing SMP body physics with CBPC body physics did not return any fps to me at all- I still ran in the high 30's or low 40's where I've been for weeks except in indoor cells where I can run 55-60 again.

The next day I installed SINful's xml's hoping for a bit more bounce and launched the game... and couldn't even make it to the Load menu:  :classic_sad:CTD:classic_angry:. I tried to use LOAD instead of CONTINUE which usually works better in borderline cases, but no dice. So I removed SINful's xml's, verified that Shiz's "bone stock" xml's had been reverted back into place (thanks, NMM) and launched the game, fully expecting all to be well. NOT! This time it let me hit "CONTINUE" before it crashed to desktop.

Long story short, after a full 2 hours of trying everything including Resaver (I know, my desperation was showing by that time), I ended up uninstalling CBPC, manually deleting xcbp.dll since I had tricked NMM by renaming it, verifying the other dll and the xml's were gone, un-gutted DefaultBBPs.xml, then loaded a week-old save that had never had CBPC in it and partied on, Garth. :classic_laugh: I was eventually able to find the save JUST before I first installed CBPC and load that, so I actually lost very little in terms of game events. But still, my hopes were most thoroughly dashed and I have no idea why, or how to make it work.

And now, you have an almost identical event (although somehow you conveyed it in 2-3 lines instead of the novel I just realized I'm writing) but I'm curious how SINful's xml's could not only bring us down but permanently break/poison CBPC such that removing SINful's xml's didn't fix it.

14 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I installed CBPC, disabled HDT-SMP by gutting DefaultBBPs.xml, renamed the CBPC dll to xcbp.dll, ran FNIS, launched the game and had almost perfect, albeit subdued, body physics, although I didn't have a chance to test all collisions. I saved, quit, launched again, did more stuffs, saved, quit, launched again later... everything was hunky and dory. My only disappointment was that replacing SMP body physics with CBPC body physics did not return any fps to me at all- I still ran in the high 30's or low 40's where I've been for weeks except in indoor cells where I can run 55-60 again.

The next day I installed SINful's xml's hoping for a bit more bounce and launched the game... and couldn't even make it to the Load menu:  :classic_sad:CTD:classic_angry:. I tried to use LOAD instead of CONTINUE which usually works better in borderline cases, but no dice. So I removed SINful's xml's, verified that Shiz's "bone stock" xml's had been reverted back into place (thanks, NMM) and launched the game, fully expecting all to be well. NOT! This time it let me hit "CONTINUE" before it crashed to desktop.

Long story short, after a full 2 hours of trying everything including Resaver (I know, my desperation was showing by that time), I ended up uninstalling CBPC, manually deleting xcbp.dll since I had tricked NMM by renaming it, verifying the other dll and the xml's were gone, un-gutted DefaultBBPs.xml, then loaded a week-old save that had never had CBPC in it and partied on, Garth. :classic_laugh: I was eventually able to find the save JUST before I first installed CBPC and load that, so I actually lost very little in terms of game events. But still, my hopes were most thoroughly dashed and I have no idea why, or how to make it work.

And now, you have an almost identical event (although somehow you conveyed it in 2-3 lines instead of the novel I just realized I'm writing) but I'm curious how SINful's xml's could not only bring us down but permanently break/poison CBPC such that removing SINful's xml's didn't fix it.

No config files can cause a problem like that afaik, so I don't know how is that possible.

When you got CTD, you could have activated logging in CBPCMasterConfig.txt and send me CBPC-Collision.log and skse64.log from "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE". That way maybe I could have an idea, but can't think of anything right now.

You said you had to find a save that never had cbpc on it. Why? You couldn't load your latest save at all? That's even weirder. None of this should affect saves at all.

31 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Please, how are you able to track a crash down, not just to a particular mod (which would be amazing enough), or even a particular model, but right down to a freaking NODE? I want the name of your hairdresser. NAOW! Srsly, how you do dat?

OK, this is really getting intense *cues creepy Twilight Zone music*

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

And I cut my own hair. Buzzcut for life! :)

Edit: I drove my professors crazy because I got everything I wanted to say with as few words as possible. Sucked when they gave us page minimums. :(

Hello, Shizof:

I have installed CBP and your cbpc:

1. enable cbp and disable cbpc, the skse loader can launch game

2. disable cbp and enable cbpc, the skse loader cant  launch game

do you have any solution?

i have these mods:

Spoiler

left.thumb.png.2e29256232d38752d29da9f00be5d3a7.png

right.thumb.png.af3d05fb24b32d0742c9a9a2781ee8b2.png

1 hour ago, tznvlw said:

Hello, Shizof:

I have installed CBP and your cbpc:

1. enable cbp and disable cbpc, the skse loader can launch game

2. disable cbp and enable cbpc, the skse loader cant  launch game

do you have any solution?

i have these mods:

Reveal hidden contents

left.thumb.png.2e29256232d38752d29da9f00be5d3a7.png

right.thumb.png.af3d05fb24b32d0742c9a9a2781ee8b2.png

You also have HDT-SMP installed right? Did you follow the instructions on the mod page sticky?

Hi Shizov.  Your work is awesome and I look forward to developments. I have the system working perfectly in SSE, and VR along with VR-Body.

In your magnificent showcase feature-length movie on the opening page of this forum, where you were showing off the delights of jiggling breasts and poking women in the naughty parts, I wondered how you got so close to the NPCs? 

I use "No More Standing too Close" which works quite well.  I also have bAllowVRCheating=1 

Is there another setting I am missing for VR?     

Thanks!         

5 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Hi Shizov.  Your work is awesome and I look forward to developments. I have the system working perfectly in SSE, and VR along with VR-Body.

In your magnificent showcase feature-length movie on the opening page of this forum, where you were showing off the delights of jiggling breasts and poking women in the naughty parts, I wondered how you got so close to the NPCs? 

I use "No More Standing too Close" which works quite well.  I also have bAllowVRCheating=1 

Is there another setting I am missing for VR?     

Thanks!         

Thank you for your nice words!

Out of My Way this is the mod that allows you to get close to npcs. You need to open it in creationkit and save it to use in vr.

By the way you shouldn't have bAllowVRCheating=1, this breaks player hitbox.

On 1/10/2019 at 5:52 PM, Shizof said:

Thank you for your nice words!

Out of My Way this is the mod that allows you to get close to npcs. You need to open it in creationkit and save it to use in vr.

By the way you shouldn't have bAllowVRCheating=1, this breaks player hitbox.

Thank you! I'll give it a try.

Yes, I know my VRCheating is a dodgy choice but Out of My Way might be a good alternative.  I found the player hitbox way too big.