Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

On 1/24/2020 at 8:20 AM, sos_tabasco said:

I'm using SL Animation Loader with this mod, but despite the fact that I had enabled and registered the animations, only a couple of them play when using SLEN. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Have same issue.

Actors just stand on one place and nothing happens or only receiver NPC playing animation while my char just standing doing nothing. No T-poses, so my fnis is ok. Anyone can give advise please ?

EDIT: after disabling "Animation loading fix" animations started to play. Cant test ALL animations, but if it because of this 'fix' then its kinda weird. Tho MO2 does say that its dll is "incompatible". Is it outdated or what ?

EDIT2: apparently after disabling mod "SL privacy" everything works even better. Anim fix did almost nothing. Seems like using SLPrivacy with SLEN is not a good idea. Or is it something that i dont understand. When i turn on SLP - most stuff brakes, when disable - everything perfect. Tried both Normal and Immersive

Okaaay so I finally make this mod working, but got some other problem....I got SLEN dialog, but after picking them, nothing happens. The NPCs are doing their own stuff, like siting in the chair, drinking etc. Anyone knows why, what is the problem?

On 4/29/2020 at 11:46 PM, JaydaKidd said:

Can someone please help I'm stuck here with this issue

I have this problem, but only with the lover level dialogs.  I'm using a .dll called Alternate Conversation Camera.  When I remove that, everything works.  Are you using this mod or something similar?  Sorry, I can't help more than that.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:26 AM, perrymwt said:

I have this problem, but only with the lover level dialogs.  I'm using a .dll called Alternate Conversation Camera.  When I remove that, everything works.  Are you using this mod or something similar?  Sorry, I can't help more than that.

actually yes I am using this mod too... is there alternative to fix this? because I really like alternative camera

40 minutes ago, Daikomyo said:

Once you have someone of a Lover status, you can ask them to organize a sex party.  It's different from just spontaneous group sex.

I had two married NPCs of lover status (I'm using the Nexus multiple marriages mod), and it still made no impact.

-- disregard. I misread the fine print. It's the "organize sex party" bit I misread. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I cant seem to get the mod "eager npc" to play animations, I have all the needed files, sexlab, aroused, skse, mcm, and fus ro duh, I updated fnis. The text is coming up with "they crawled in bed", and gives me to option to join, watch, stop, or snooze. After that it the character says "..." and then nothing happens.

Edit: Now don't all rush at once.... JK I fixed it, I reinstalled CBBB/CBBB Advance made a profile and saved the game and reloaded. If some can't get animation to work i'll do my best to help. Also the ENGLISH File didn't work. Use the first file.

• 2 weeks later...

honestly one of my favorite mods right now, i just with ther'd be more work on the animations filter

i tried playing with the SLATE dialogue choice file (json) (disabling the furniture tag as filtered), but turns out it wasn't a good idea as group animations ended up f*cked up (fffF never treated F as M so no fffM animations and groups got paired).

Well. if that's even relevant, i'm not too sure about how filters are handled anymore.

Amazing mod, though I'm slightly bothered that you can bribe married or wealthy characters into sex. I don't think that Olfina Grey-Mane would need to prostitute herself. I can imagine that it would probably take a lot of effort to take care of every individual npc like that though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pffify. Just wanted to say thanks for the conversion. I never did use this mod in Oldrim and thought I'd give it a shot in SSE. So yeah, the mod works without issue in my load order. And in case anyone else wonders, it looks to work fine along side Amorous Adventures for SSE as well. 

My best and many thanks

So I finally figured out how to host a sex party a while back, but as expected, Aerin tagged along with Mjoll. I'm not sure whether I'm amused or annoyed. I know in Sexlab Amorous Adventures, 

you're actually required to kill Aerin to complete a story thread

but I'm curious if there's a way to get rid of Aerin without using Amorous Adventures. I tried to flat out kill him, but then Mjoll won't talk to me. It did give me an excuse to console in 40 Draugr Deathlords in the middle of Riften to see who would win and how quickly. I'm invested in a long-haul playthrough, so I'm ignoring Aerin for now, but I am curious if there's a mod -- other than Amorous Adventures -- so you can get rid of him without Mjoll treating you as an enemy. (I could make her a slave with Paradise Halls, but that's not quite what I'm after.)

not sure whether I'm amused or annoyed.jpg

I've had a bit of an odd issue that popped up at some point where SLEN started behaving rather erratic. Firstly, when I use SLEN to get a bit hanky panky with a follower, it would teleport us some distance (always out of bounds) and begin the animation sequence. When that's all over and we both somehow drop back into the map (sometimes the followr may just continue falling) I am unable to talk to my follower. In some cases it could be quite an extreme teleportation, like when we were about to go at it on top of the Oculary of Mzulft we ended up being teleported into the sky right above the giant's den west of Whiterun. This is with anyone I take as a follower. Secondly, I would never start lover's comfort even though it's set at 100% chance (just for testing). I ought to point out that this is only happening to one of my characters, while the other two characers I'm playing seem to be completely unaffected, so something seems to have gone wrong with the save itself.

Fortunately I just happen to have autosaves from a while back for the affected character where this problem hasn't manifested, but they are quite a while back. Interestingly I appear to have located a couple autosaves in sequence where the problem is absent in the first, but present in the second. The first is in Kagrenzel, and it's all fine there, but the second autosave is at the start of Stony Creek Cave, having come from Kagrenzel, and suddenly I find there's a problem. I've not screwed around with any mods (installed/uninstalled) between those saves (or in some time for that matter), as both locations were visited in a single sitting. I'm just not sure why it's suddenly decided to screw up like this. Is it even fixable? That's quite a lot of hours to backtrack if not.

Edit:
Other observations: in the save files where SLEN works as it should, Schlongs of Skyrim has reset itself, and the SexLab diary has been completely wiped. There seems to be no logical reason for that to have happened since, as stated previously, no mods were added or removed. In the corrupted save the diary is intact, and it appears I have 39 'schlongified armours'. Resetting SoS does nothing to recover SLEN; not that I thought it would, but it was a bit of a long shot. Also, and I don't know why I didn't notice this earlier, is that in the older save files not only did SoS and the SL diary reset themselves, but it appears all bodymorph settings have reverted to default as well. I should probably check to see if everything else has reverted to default as well, though again, I don't see why it would have.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:43 AM, kdoggg1971 said:

Wondering if anyone knows a fix for this. New game, new character and first town I visit is full of NPCs marked as lovers. I have been clicking every option to reset this and nothing seems to work.  Using REV2 file. 

Same problem, someone has an answer to this bug?

Ok I think im loosing my mind here.

So i set up SLEN today by dragging and dropping the files where is should as i was having trouble with vortex. And it installed kinda I could use the dialog options and even managed to get lydia to sex with me. During this time I had proper dialog options with each character instead of pickup lines and they would reply with a voice line that had been made as a proper response for example I would say to a charterer that I thought they where beautiful and they would reply really you think im beautiful? At this time I could see SLEN in the skyrim mod menu but not skyui.

Well something bad happened and I ended ctd on every save and just couldn't recover it. So I nuked skyrim and reinstalled this time I managed to do it with vortex and I have proper skyui mod menu support but I feel like despite it installing correctly I have a worse version now as all i get are pickup lines and no response from npcs. Can anyone explain whats happening here? As i would like my proper voiced responses back.

Hey on you mod SexLab Eager NPC's is says requirements are  Sexlab SE and Aroused SE, when I do a search for aroused many mods come up with the word arouse or aroused in them which mod is it exactly because nothing comes up Aroused SE by itself, thanks. 

21 minutes ago, Digitarius said:

Hey on you mod SexLab Eager NPC's is says requirements are  Sexlab SE and Aroused SE, when I do a search for aroused many mods come up with the word arouse or aroused in them which mod is it exactly because nothing comes up Aroused SE by itself, thanks. 

There is this

And then there is an alternate version that isn't on Lover's Lab or Nexus but its linked to from the page for Sexlab Approach Redux by BakaFactory LE / SE 1.302V

The link is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SlvS2KRY6UscQisro8GEskwCCKg4Wa3G/view

But right now it says

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

4 hours ago, Digitarius said:

thanks axz2 for the reply I will check it  out.  What about the Sexlab se which one should I look for or is there more to the exact title?

Both of the links are SE links.  I've used the first successfully, never tried the 2nd.  The first link is directly to the mod page.  The 2nd one isn't  but I mentioned the full mod name where I got the link.  That mod is