Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

On 12/31/2019 at 6:18 AM, capngagi said:

I've installed with NMM and enabled the mod/customized my setting but the dialogue is not showing up. Do I just have to wait for it to appear maybe?

Pro tip: Don't use NMM. It is redundant and will give you nothing but trouble (Edit: Most specifically in the long term).

Establish a new install with Vortex or MO2, and consider setting it up so your Steam/Skyrim directory is in your C:\ instead of somewhere in program files. You will notice some significant differences once you've learnt how to use one of the newer mod managers (assuming you've not already explored these options). The game and any mods you install will run a lot better if installed correctly.

12 minutes ago, Caco Demon said:

Совет профессионала: не используйте NMM. Это излишне и не даст вам ничего, кроме неприятностей.

Установите новую установку с помощью Vortex или MO2 и рассмотрите возможность ее настройки таким образом, чтобы каталог Steam / Skyrim находился в вашем ? \, а не где-то в программных файлах. Вы заметите некоторые существенные различия, как только вы научитесь использовать один из более новых менеджеров модов (при условии, что вы еще не исследовали эти опции). Игра и все моды, которые вы устанавливаете, будут работать намного лучше, если установлены правильно.

slen должен работать при разных способах установки,я ставил через nmm и мод пашет.

17 hours ago, makosh said:

slen должен работать при разных способах установки,я ставил через nmm и мод пашет.

To amend/elaborate further: Installing mods through NMM will generally work okay-ish. However, in the long term - with the installation of numerous mods, you may start to run into some problems keeping track of which mod overrides what. Additionally, the game will begin to perform worse than it would through alternatives like Vortex or MO2, as you'd be installing all the raw mod files directly into your game directory instead of linking them to a separate, self-contained folder.

In short, you'll likely be fine working with NMM if you've only a fairly limited number of mods installed. For people with extensive mod lists (myself included - currently 509 active mods, 409 active plugins) I would seriously suggest using Vortex or MO2 instead.

8 hours ago, Caco Demon said:

Чтобы изменить / уточнить дальше: Установка модов через NMM, как правило, будет работать нормально. Тем не менее, в долгосрочной перспективе - с установкой многочисленных модов вы можете столкнуться с некоторыми проблемами, отслеживая, какой мод переопределяет какой. Кроме того, игра начнет работать хуже, чем при использовании таких альтернатив, как Vortex или MO2, поскольку вы будете устанавливать все необработанные файлы модов прямо в каталог игры, а не связывать их с отдельной, автономной папкой.

Короче говоря, вам, вероятно, будет хорошо работать с NMM, если у вас установлено только довольно ограниченное количество модов. Для людей с обширным списком модов (включая меня - в настоящее время 509 активных модов, 409 активных плагинов) я бы серьезно предложил вместо этого использовать Vortex или MO2.

чтоб узнать какой мод с одинаковыми  файлами,надо их качать вручную и заглядывать в архив,английского не знаю,переводи через гугл

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised that after all these years, nobody's made a patch to make NPC's follow you somewhere when you ask them for sex via this mod.

I always thought it was ridiculous that the author of the mod would refuse to add such a reasonable thing to the original mod.

iirc the mod author refused to do it because of wanting to add 'challenge' to the game, and to encourage players to stalk NPC's until they miraculously wander off somewhere private. Absolutely nonsensical tbh. 

11 minutes ago, Devorax said:

Я удивлен, что после всех этих лет никто не сделал патч, чтобы NPC следили за тобой где-нибудь, когда ты просишь их о сексе через этот мод.

Я всегда думал, что смешно, что автор мода откажется добавить такую разумную вещь в оригинальный мод.

Они отказались сделать это из-за желания добавить «вызов» в игру, и поощрять игроков преследовать NPC, пока они чудесным образом не уйдут куда-то в приват. Абсолютно бессмысленный тбч. 

да,от npc нет инициативы,ждут с моря погоды.

• 3 weeks later...

I have an issue on my play, that I've never encountered before in Oldrim.

So everything works fine except for one thing.

Should I be rejected when asking any npc for sex, when the chat closes they turn hostile?

Should I however pay them to have sex, they will be peaceful and do as intended.

So any ideas why they turn hostile when I get rejected(its not a big deal per se, I just pay'em 60-70 gold instead heh)

Just curious if its something only I experience or if others have this issue aswell.(or if there is an easy fix - like known modconflicts)

"Edit"

So it just went away on its own "of sorts".

Aka it stopped after I got a amulet of Julianos?(increase speech 15)

And had given some coins to beggars for boost to speech.

When speech is/was on my play 15 they get hostile, above not.

My guess that its just some mod conflict going on.

I dont have any rapey mods(like defeat etc installed either) so its odd that they do turn hostile.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 4:46 PM, zorion said:

I have an issue on my play, that I've never encountered before in Oldrim.

So everything works fine except for one thing.

Should I be rejected when asking any npc for sex, when the chat closes they turn hostile?

Should I however pay them to have sex, they will be peaceful and do as intended.

So any ideas why they turn hostile when I get rejected(its not a big deal per se, I just pay'em 60-70 gold instead heh)

Just curious if its something only I experience or if others have this issue aswell.(or if there is an easy fix - like known modconflicts)

"Edit"

So it just went away on its own "of sorts".

Aka it stopped after I got a amulet of Julianos?(increase speech 15)

And had given some coins to beggars for boost to speech.

When speech is/was on my play 15 they get hostile, above not.

My guess that its just some mod conflict going on.

I dont have any rapey mods(like defeat etc installed either) so its odd that they do turn hostile.

Check the settings in the MCM: I think you made it too hard for your purpose

On 2/1/2020 at 4:25 AM, Scroolose said:

Is it possible to disable SLEN charm/leads to sex dialogue options for anything Except for your Lover/Spouse? So you can raise relationship rank through quests then use SLEN for dialogue sex and events.

You made it to easy for your purpose:

You both should take a look at the Advanced and the Player tab in the MCM and play around with the settings there.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:20 AM, Pfiffy said:

You made it to easy for your purpose:

You both should take a look at the Advanced and the Player tab in the MCM and play around with the settings there.

It doesn't really work through MCM. You can only disable/enalbe Dialogue Sex, and do the same for trainer/lover's "meal" option.

I did get it working though, by simply adding relationship rank 4 ( same from spouse dialogue) prerequisite in Creation Kit.

Hi Pfiffy,

Thanks so much for your work on this. It's a must-have in the load order. I recently restarted the game (and updated a bunch of mods) and the one thing that isn't working for me is the lover/npc dialogue. Everything still works as normal, except that you don't see his/her answer as dialogue. So where it would say, "Sorry, I'm not that easy" or "Fuck toy, eh. I can dig that" etc., the screen is simply blank, but the animations, leveling still happen as normal. I had it working fine previously, but haven't been able to figure this out on the new playthrough. Thanks again for all your work!

***EDIT***
Sorted it out. I had the alternate version of Fuz ro duh. Thanks again for the conversion!

On 1/26/2020 at 1:39 AM, Devorax said:

I'm surprised that after all these years, nobody's made a patch to make NPC's follow you somewhere when you ask them for sex via this mod.

I always thought it was ridiculous that the author of the mod would refuse to add such a reasonable thing to the original mod.

iirc the mod author refused to do it because of wanting to add 'challenge' to the game, and to encourage players to stalk NPC's until they miraculously wander off somewhere private. Absolutely nonsensical tbh. 

So wait, you can't ask NPCs to follow you to somewhere more private before doing the deed?

I was planning on using this mod, but that may be a deal breaker.

2 hours ago, katanablade624 said:

So wait, you can't ask NPCs to follow you to somewhere more private before doing the deed?

I was planning on using this mod, but that may be a deal breaker.

Unfortunately, you cannot.

It's very disappointing, and puzzling, since this mod has so many other sophisticated features.

That said, the following mod has served as a partial solution for me:

I installed your mod it shows up in MCM but when I talk to someone there are no other options for dialog. In fact I get the same thing for any mod that changes dialog. Here is my list of mods can you tell if any of them could be preventing it from working?

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Campfire.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
FNIS.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
Friendlier Taverns.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
BDIC.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
YiffyAgeDigi.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
OneWithNature.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDLoincloth.esp
MMGSchlong.esp
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon (No Balls).esp
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp
SimpleOutfitManager.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

• 3 weeks later...

According to the original mod page for LE, SLEN is optimized for performance, so I would imagine issues in this regard are minimized or non-existent. You should probably check out that file's support thread for this issue if you are concerned.

On 4/6/2020 at 9:52 PM, mrdesiballer262 said:

is this mod safe for a long playthrough? Does it cause save bloat or script lag?

• 2 weeks later...

For the lover's dialogues I am not able to pick any options when npcs ask what I have I mind the dilogue window options won't change at all. And I have to click to or press enter without even knowing what choice I picked. But for regular npcs dialpgue it works fine.

Is there any way for this mod the add Shemale as an actual gender? You can't have vaginal sex if your a shemale without forcing yourself female. This would be fine if sexlab didn't give you a strap-on with it. I know you can turn it off in Sexlab however this has the drawback of removing strap-on for all females. Also your character won't be able to get pregnant because she's seen as male.

21 hours ago, JaydaKidd said:

For the lover's dialogues I am not able to pick any options when npcs ask what I have I mind the dilogue window options won't change at all. And I have to click to or press enter without even knowing what choice I picked. But for regular npcs dialpgue it works fine.

I am running this sexlab romance also