Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

Pfiffy, or anyone...

I'd love an addition to SLEN where your followers hug / kiss form time to time.

Full on bonking is all very well, but surely the girls (and boys) will want to share a hug and/or a kiss as well?

Scenario: walking through Skyrim and the group stops. A couple of followers have a romantic snog.  In a dungeon, a couple of followers share a reassuring hug. In a tavern, a drunken kiss or three.

Open to both sexes and on each other.

Is this possible?  Please?

PS - I do not mean the Kissing: Immersive Lover's Comfort (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60903/) mod style.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 6:52 PM, wrath89dragon said:

is anyone else having issues with lets start an orgy dialoge its blacked out in the mcm but still checked is it reliant on another mod or do i have a conflict. i use vortex it doesnt say theres a conflict

On 10/17/2020 at 6:52 PM, wrath89dragon said:

is anyone else having issues with lets start an orgy dialoge its blacked out in the mcm but still checked is it reliant on another mod or do i have a conflict. i use vortex it doesnt say theres a conflict

Did you find a fix for this.   My 3sum and orgy dialogs are blacked out as well.  Would really like to be able to use those dialog options.

2 hours ago, leesjig said:

Did you find a fix for this.   My 3sum and orgy dialogs are blacked out as well.  Would really like to be able to use those dialog options.

For the multiple partners dialog options you need to have raised relationship ranks with the person you talking too and I'm not sure but you also might need to have so many levels gained for your character.

On 12/5/2020 at 5:15 PM, ercramer69 said:

For the multiple partners dialog options you need to have raised relationship ranks with the person you talking too and I'm not sure but you also might need to have so many levels gained for your character.

Ok thanks I’ll look into the relationship ranks and my levels.  Well I’ve been trying to figure out how to start Orgies/3sum/4sum/5sums.  I have the Billyys animations.  But I never know how to start them.  Say like after a civil war battle when there are 10 emperial troops standing around...want to start orgies with all those soldiers.  My pc is a horny nimpho...  

Hello how are you, can someone please tell me the exact configuration to make the mod work, since they do nothing once selecting what I want them to do, I choose any option that has some sexual animation and nothing happens, I have all the requirements What does the mod ask for, I have animations, the sole function of the magic that the mod gives to masturbate nothing happens, when I kill a dragon and choose orgy nothing happens.
can someone please help me

???

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a peculiar problem:  using a SLEN dialog option, my PC and an NPC will agree to sex; the Privacy mod will take them to private place -- usually; and the PC and NPC will undress in preparation for the animation; and then -- nothing.  Either both will just stand there naked doing nothing while the animation sound effects play normally or one of the two will do as required by the animation while the other does nothing.  For other LL mods, the animations are much more likely to trigger as required.  Anyone have this problem as well?

To answer some obvious troubleshooting questions, yes, I've rerun FNIS several times.  All my SLAL packs are for SE as are all my LL mods, though some of the mods remain in Form 43.  (I've been told by numerous people that a CK conversion to Form 44 is unnecessary.)

Thoughts?

Hello there. I am a complete noob when it comes to anything papyrus related.

I've been trying to add a simple edit to slendialoguetools.psc to make it check NPC purity level stat to make speech check harder/easier and decrease/increase anim level. I tried to do it like this:

Int iTargetPurityLevel = SexLabQuestFramework.GetPurityLevel(m_aLastTarget)

I can't even check if it works at this point because it seems like compiling scripts is a shitshow only mod creators themselves can handle.

Because the stat check function is called from the entire framework, even compiling a non-edited .psc from SLEN requires having every imaginable source and their dog, including completely unrelated stuff within the ssl framework like the thread controller. The compiliation log (I'm using PCA and it seems to have no vfs issues) mostly points to missing source scripts from Racemenu (sslActorAlias.psc) and SkyUI (sslSystemConfig.psc, slaConfigScr.psc), which can be unpacked from their bsa and decompiled back, but...

The point is, is it even worth wasting time trying that? As I've said, the failed compilation log references .psc that are present like this :

Spoiler

H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SexLabFramework.psc(3032,1): the parameter defaults of function newthread in state disabled on script sexlabframework does not match the empty state

Spoiler

H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\sslThreadController.psc(392,1): the parameter defaults of function centeroncoords in state animating on script sslthreadcontroller do not match the parent script sslthreadmodel

If it's truly like this, adding missing .psc for RaceMenu and SkyUI wouldn't solve the problem completely and I'll be stuck with those two listed above anyway, best case scenario. If making one simple edit to SLEN dialogue requires messing and changing sexlab .pscs, as the compiler is putting up unreasonable demands, then screw it. So should I stop bothering with it and move on?

UPDATE: Nevermind, it worked. Had to delete those two blocks in source SL scripts, but it compiled and works in the game. Now Olfina won't just suck you off right away, and Jenassa takes it in the ass right from the start. Surely a welcome gameplay improvement.

On 12/30/2020 at 9:36 PM, swagsire1 said:

Anyone know how to make it so that the male character will not play female animations? This only happens during threesome situations.

One of the tabs gives you option to set the gender and preference.  I set the male that I care about to "Male" and the preference to "Female" so that my male followers tend to take the male position and usually don't let themselves get into all male 3's.  

On 1/3/2021 at 10:40 PM, takenalreadyno said:

Can anyone help me fix the actor animations. They just stand making noises. They are not T posing but they are standing inside of each other.

That's a FNIS issue.  Run FNIS again and make sure that it is showing more than 1 animation processed when done (ZaZ alone should bring it well over 100).

This is actually my second play-through with this mod, and it seems to work well. The one thing that I haven't figured out, is how to keep the SLEN dialog options from showing up when my Male character speaks with Male NPCs. I have my gender preference set to Female, but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

On 1/1/2021 at 9:17 PM, sexcapades said:

One of the tabs gives you option to set the gender and preference.  I set the male that I care about to "Male" and the preference to "Female" so that my male followers tend to take the male position and usually don't let themselves get into all male 3's.  

I can't get this setting to 'stick' through a save.   Always reverts to 'NOT SET' on game load.  I'm using Vortex and everything else works.  Ideas?

On another note.  For the Training Dialogs, would it be possible to, through the MCM menu, expand the choices from [Off / On] to [Off / Males only / Females only / On]?  The training dialog is an interesting option, lore friendly (in this sense of lore), but I don't have any interest in blowing Farkas or Vilkas for training - not part of my game.

Suddenly hit a problem - every sex scene attempted screen drops to Black with normal in game text visible, game locks up, music playing - requires Cntl-Alt-Del to close game. Last Papyrus log entry indicates SLEN accessing "Recent Partners list" every time - suspect I have a corrupted recent partners list - other than reverting to an earlier save (works, but would like an alternative as lots done in the interim) any ideas?

Edit should mention has been working successfully for >6mo

On 1/18/2021 at 8:53 PM, l0stmarblez said:

I'm having an issue, I use the SLEN threesome dialogue with three females involved it only gives me the FFF threesome options when I would like it to also allow for mixed male female threesome options using strapons due to having more of those. Is there any way I can change this?"

Get SLATE and adjust the tags?