• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 12:12 AM, Uxot said:

i've searched a bit but..anyone here made custom texts for missing when doing stuff like both the troll and bear (for anal) is missing the text files.

Both Troll and Bear anal are covered by my DB.  I'm not sure about the baseline DB that @gooser publishes with Apropos2...it's been so long.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 10:15 AM, voberon13 said:

Hello. Is there a maximum number of actors tracked by the mod? I've noticed mod stops adding new NPCs at some point. If so, can this number be increased? Or maybe some of the actors could be removed from the list. Thanks

Hi, I just came here to ask the same thing. In the mod's description it states that it tracks 50 characters, and I'd really like to upgrade that limit to, say, 200 or something, or unlimited if it's doable. Anybody know how one would achieve that?

3 hours ago, Cleave said:

Hi, I just came here to ask the same thing. In the mod's description it states that it tracks 50 characters, and I'd really like to upgrade that limit to, say, 200 or something, or unlimited if it's doable. Anybody know how one would achieve that?

You cannot. It is baked into the module at this point. You really don't want the performance hit of tracking more than 50. Trust me

4 hours ago, Szlordrin said:

@Cleave You can run Senji's Chaurus Life script overwrites and patches, it will bump the Character limit from 400 max to 500. No performance hit. It will also add lines of text to the Chaurus entries. I ran it on a toaster for years, it never gave me any problems or performance hits.

ChaurusLife Script overwrites and Patches v0.1.4.rar 939.68 kB · 3 downloads

Before I try it, are you sure we're talking about the same thing? Apropos2 can only track 50 different npcs, but you say it will bump from 400 to 500 characters?

From ChaurusLife description Apropos2 -- (included definitions are very long and required changing an Apropos script to enable them to display in their entirety and for long enough to read them)

It looks to me like they're talking about the number of text characters that can appear on-screen or something.

Edit: In my earlier post I said characters instead of Npcs.. sorry if it lead to that misunderstanding.

Edited by Cleave
1 hour ago, Cleave said:

Before I try it, are you sure we're talking about the same thing? Apropos2 can only track 50 different npcs, but you say it will bump from 400 to 500 characters?

From ChaurusLife description Apropos2 -- (included definitions are very long and required changing an Apropos script to enable them to display in their entirety and for long enough to read them)

It looks to me like they're talking about the number of text characters that can appear on-screen or something.

Edit: In my earlier post I said characters instead of Npcs.. sorry if it lead to that misunderstanding.

I'm sorry I thought you meant letter characters not NPC's my bad.

On 10/8/2022 at 4:51 PM, HemaL2 said:

for the life of me, i cannot get the wear and tear system to work. If I hit test, it gives me all of the effects and slave tats, but it does not increase through sex of any kind. anyone got a fix?

It would depend on what's broken.  What have you already checked?

20 hours ago, Eadoo said:

It would depend on what's broken.  What have you already checked?

I've only really tried disabling all mods but the necessary ones, but that hasn't worked either. I'm at a loss for why it's not working, it's even a coinflip at whether or not the messages will work. I also have the DB and the SE patch installed.

Nevermind, it looks like apropos doesn't work on Male PC on Male NPC, does anyone have a patch or am I screwed?

Edited by HemaL2
On 10/17/2022 at 12:48 PM, HemaL2 said:

I've only really tried disabling all mods but the necessary ones, but that hasn't worked either. I'm at a loss for why it's not working, it's even a coinflip at whether or not the messages will work. I also have the DB and the SE patch installed.

Nevermind, it looks like apropos doesn't work on Male PC on Male NPC, does anyone have a patch or am I screwed?

Oh, yeah, I don't believe there's any W&T tracked for male characters at all.  There are other W&T mods for Skyrim than Apropos, but I don't know them well enough to suggest one.

Edited by Eadoo
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, NephilimOokami said:

for some reason the wear and tear is not healing

Try setting the chance for healing to 100% to ensure that you're not getting unlucky.  Also, look at your setting for Frequency of Wear Tear Degrade.  You have to go that long without sex to heal.

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason the wear and tear is not healing

Same here, in console it says my player is not tracked.

I tried cleaning (both options), disabling... It does not change.

I have 4 active effects that does not heal. Console commande to remove them doesnt work.

Edited by zeanphi
8 hours ago, WYH661129 said:

When my three body areas usage increases, even if I don't have a sexual intercourse with creatures or daedrics, the creature/daedric abuse will still increase. Is it the design of the mod itself or something wrong with me.

Mod

Everything works but the overlays just don't show up on 1.6.640, I tried everything and went through the whole thread looking for a solution to this problem and found nothing.

UPD. i installed slavetats and and ran this mod through cathedral assets optimizer (process texture and necessary optimization), now everything works, I don't know which of these helped.
i think you should write in big red text that without slavetats mod overlays won't work for people as dumb as me

Edited by hex145843
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 5:36 PM, leakim said:

Must admit that I also tried "clean system" once to see if that solved it. It did not. That was not in a completely fresh game, though (although still in the Alternative Start Cell).

But I just tried spawning a horse through HentaiCreatures, to see if it worked during a sexlab scene. And it did work.

So I feel like maybe it is just the MCM that is a bit whacky. It is after all the script for that, which has been modified.

I think I'm having a similar problem in that loading into my initial testing saves to see if my modlist works, this mod gives me a popup EVERY time a save loads that says this mod needs a newer Skyrim (see image) despite my using latest AE. However, in the MCM it says the mod is enabled, but JContainer isn't there (X), and must be a certain version. I AM using JContainer 4.3.2, so . . . yeah. Working or no? How do I actually tell?

My modlist requires the latest AE and JContainers, and I've been running various prior test characters with this modlist quite a lot in the last few days. I wanted to add a mod that suggested this one, and do a New Game test. This is what I get:

Skyrim Special Edition 12_25_2022 11_23_22 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 12_25_2022 11_23_46 PM.png

54 minutes ago, ETSubmariner said:

I think I'm having a similar problem in that loading into my initial testing saves to see if my modlist works, this mod gives me a popup EVERY time a save loads that says this mod needs a newer Skyrim (see image) despite my using latest AE. However, in the MCM it says the mod is enabled, but JContainer isn't there (X), and must be a certain version. I AM using JContainer 4.3.2, so . . . yeah. Working or no? How do I actually tell?

My modlist requires the latest AE and JContainers, and I've been running various prior test characters with this modlist quite a lot in the last few days. I wanted to add a mod that suggested this one, and do a New Game test. This is what I get:

Turns out I needed this .pex file from a random comment a few pages back that isn't in the downloads. Mod author took a break I guess?