On 9/9/2020 at 7:12 AM, Nymra said:

For me it is working. No idea what is wrong there. 
But DDS files seem like a mystery sometimes, lol. 

I am working on new ones  and will release them as seperate patch. Maybe they work better for you (no ETA tho). 

Also got the same pink looking one.  

Any chance you could convert the original textures to UUNP for us as is?  I have no idea how

On 3/10/2021 at 8:52 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Edit Apropos2WTStaggerEffect and change Archetype from Stagger to Script.

Hi,
Your trick is working fine thanks.
To finish i would like to remove the moan because after the sound the mouth remains open and I have to do a mfg reset.
is it as easy to remove as the stagger effect?
Thanks for your help.

Mmm I suppose male/male and male/creature support still isn't happening anytime soon. Any advice on work arounds? I see someone said it works fine if you just have SexLab define you as female. Could I feasibly tag everything to be anal instead of vaginal for W&T?

• 4 weeks later...

Great mod. Adds many great additions to the game. I do have a question about Aprops2 itself though (I am playing on SSE, not Oldrim). How do I complete miscellaneous quests from this mod? I have one to do some.....questionable things with a horse. But, after the deed is done, nothing happens. No completion prompts or anything. Any ideas as to why?

6 hours ago, Dr.p345 said:

Great mod. Adds many great additions to the game. I do have a question about Aprops2 itself though (I am playing on SSE, not Oldrim). How do I complete miscellaneous quests from this mod? I have one to do some.....questionable things with a horse. But, after the deed is done, nothing happens. No completion prompts or anything. Any ideas as to why?

You misunderstand the purpose of this mod. It isn't quest driven at all. It just presents text descriptions in a unique widget during sex (and sometimes afterwards) and can track Wear and Tear on the PC and NPCs.  There are minor features, such as aggressors moving the animation back a stage based upon arousal, but that's basically it. You might be thinking of Bestial Essence or similar mods.

9 hours ago, gooser said:

You misunderstand the purpose of this mod. It isn't quest driven at all. It just presents text descriptions in a unique widget during sex (and sometimes afterwards) and can track Wear and Tear on the PC and NPCs.  There are minor features, such as aggressors moving the animation back a stage based upon arousal, but that's basically it. You might be thinking of Bestial Essence or similar mods.

I love the Wear and Tear part

But, please, is there any way to stop the text descriptions and messages COMPLETELY?

I have deselected everything I can see in the MCM in previous games, but I still seemed to get descriptive text appearing.  In this game, I have left the mod uninitialised until I am certain that I know how to avoid these.  If I can't, I guess I'll just leave it inactive, as it seems to do no harm like that

17 hours ago, gooser said:

Well anytime I trigger a quest(s) like the one I have, aprops2 gives me updates on quest triggers (console feedback says it's from aprops2 anyway).  

Edit: I found the culprit. It was Sexlab Confabulation. Ignore my previous whining. 

On 4/19/2021 at 1:58 AM, donkeywho said:

I love the Wear and Tear part

But, please, is there any way to stop the text descriptions and messages COMPLETELY?

I have deselected everything I can see in the MCM in previous games, but I still seemed to get descriptive text appearing.  In this game, I have left the mod uninitialised until I am certain that I know how to avoid these.  If I can't, I guess I'll just leave it inactive, as it seems to do no harm like that

Go into Data/Apropos/db and delete all of the subdirectories in there.  That'll nuke all of the messages that are safe to get rid of.

2 hours ago, no_way said:

Still at a loss; every time the wear and tear gets updated and I get the little character moan, the facial expression gets stuck.  anyone with idea how to fix?

You can try using SexLab Triggers - there's an action you can setup to perform a reset:

"MFG Reset.json: When sex ends, reset facial expression (must have MfgFix plugin installed)"

23 hours ago, gooser said:

You can try using SexLab Triggers - there's an action you can setup to perform a reset:

"MFG Reset.json: When sex ends, reset facial expression (must have MfgFix plugin installed)"

Yes this works for the sex scenes.  But not for the Wear and Tear update stuck face

3 hours ago, no_way said:

Yes this works for the sex scenes.  But not for the Wear and Tear update stuck face

So you are suggesting that W&T updates is somehow modifying a PC / NPC facial expression because a moan is played? I don't make any calls to change expressions but just rely on a call to SexLab to play a moan. Exactly what SexLab Hentai Pregnancy does, nothing more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know which, if any, db files I can edit to change the wear and tear messages? I've had them off for ages because I hated how she responded to healing from violent rape by saying she wants to fuck trolls and shit, lol. But I wouldn't at all mind leaving them on if I could set them to be more appropriate to a victim recovering from a terrible ordeal?

Edit: Looking at my previous discussion of those messages, someone told me to 'check the femaleactor folder', but so far I'm only seeing files specific to animation types, so I still can't seem to find the appropriate file.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I found it! I was looking in a db overhaul folder by mistake, which didn't include those files LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 7:16 PM, sanguine said:

Is it possible to set messages based on positional tags (doggy, cowgirl, etc.)? I tried a few different ways to set up messages with for the '69' tag as a test, and it would always play messages for 'Oral' instead.

Thanks!

69 as a tag does not have specific logic in the scripts. Sorry

Guest DopyDopy2

Is it possible if I just go into the db files and add lines to the text files for my own customization?

Also If I wanted to make a new file say WerewolfActor_Female to make it work if my player character is currently a werewolf. How would I do that? I feel like I would need to edit the script or something, but I don't mind.

27 minutes ago, DopyDopy2 said:

Is it possible if I just go into the db files and add lines to the text files for my own customization?

Also If I wanted to make a new file say WerewolfActor_Female to make it work if my player character is currently a werewolf. How would I do that? I feel like I would need to edit the script or something, but I don't mind.

I don't want to hijack, but I have almost the same question.

Which script is choosing which dB file to read from?

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

I don't want to hijack, but I have almost the same question.

Which script is choosing which dB file to read from?

2 hours ago, DopyDopy2 said:

Look under the original Apropos download where it says: "DESCRIPTION MESSAGE CUSTOMIZATION (for the adventurous!)"

Basically you open the folder, find the generic message folder you want to edit, and type away. If you want the animation in question to be unique, you add it to the unique animations folder, and then write up your own descriptions. It works the same way in Apropos 2

5 minutes ago, Szlordrin said:

Look under the original Apropos download where it says: "DESCRIPTION MESSAGE CUSTOMIZATION (for the adventurous!)"

Basically you open the folder, find the generic message folder you want to edit, and type away. If you want the animation in question to be unique, you add it to the unique animations folder, and then write up your own descriptions. It works the same way in Apropos 2

Thanks. That's really good to know.

But if we want to say add a condition on relationship rank or any faction rank. Which script should we aim at?

Guest DopyDopy2
23 minutes ago, Szlordrin said:

Thanks for the help

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks. That's really good to know.

But if we want to say add a condition on relationship rank or any faction rank. Which script should we aim at?

The scripting end of it's out of my depth, sorry I misunderstood your question. I think that's more of a Gooser question. He's pretty good about getting back to people too, hang in there.

14 hours ago, Szlordrin said:

The scripting end of it's out of my depth, sorry I misunderstood your question. I think that's more of a Gooser question. He's pretty good about getting back to people too, hang in there.

Unfortunately I think the changes to support the player as WW probably would be extensive.

wear and tear not triggering. debug test works. getting pain effect (assume from this mod). but specific a/v/o not triggering. plenty of aggressive animations triggered. playing as futa so maybe sexlab sex of male is preventing?

any suggestions on cause? is it futa? if so, anyway to fix? if not, any known conflicts?

thanks!