2 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

wear and tear not triggering. debug test works. getting pain effect (assume from this mod). but specific a/v/o not triggering. plenty of aggressive animations triggered. playing as futa so maybe sexlab sex of male is preventing?

any suggestions on cause? is it futa? if so, anyway to fix? if not, any known conflicts?

thanks!

Yep, Futa. That was not on my radar years ago. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Slimycockslam said:

Can I turn off the slowing effect with wear and tear? Not seeing any options in MCM

Part of the advanced configuration is done in the database (text files).

In Apropos\db\WearAndTear_Effects.txt

Change all instances of 

"movement: xxx"

to

"movement: 0"

Zero out the values.

Reload your save, Apropos MCM,  <Message Preferences>, press [Refresh] 

9 minutes ago, gooser said:

Part of the advanced configuration is done in the database (text files).

In Apropos\db\WearAndTear_Effects.txt

Change all instances of 

"movement: xxx"

to

"movement: 0"

Zero out the values.

Reload your save, Apropos MCM,  <Message Preferences>, press [Refresh] 

Sorry I just went through and saw someone else ask the same question recently. Thanks

Uhhh... so when i want to add a consumable to W&T heal... i just add the name and amount, regardless which mod it's from? It doesn't seem to work... i'd like to add Milk from RND, the one you get from milking cows. Can somebody tell me how to do that?

Edited by Nazzzgul666
56 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Uhhh... so when i want to add a consumable to W&T heal... i just add the name and amount, regardless which mod it's from? It doesn't seem to work... i'd like to add Milk from RND, the one you get from milking cows. Can somebody tell me how to do that?

I'm literally calling GetName() on the Form object that represents the consumable. If you turn on DEBUG in the MCM, and then open up the console in-game, it should spit out something like:

"Ate an healing ingredient: xxx" 

Where xxx is the name from GetName() on the Form.

The whole routine:

Function ApplyConsumable(Form consumable)

Int healAmount = 0
        String name = consumable.GetName()
        Bool ingredientOrPotion = False
        If consumable As Potion
            Debug("Drank a healing potion: " + name)
            ingredientOrPotion = True
        ElseIf consumable As Ingredient
            Debug("Ate an healing ingredient: " + name)
            ingredientOrPotion = True
        EndIf

If !ingredientOrPotion
            Return
        EndIf

healAmount = Config.Database.GetWearTearConsumableHealAmount(name)

If healAmount == 0 
            Return
        EndIf

ApplyReducedVaginalWearAndTearAmount(healAmount)
        ApplyReducedAnalWearAndTearAmount(healAmount)
        ApplyReducedOralWearAndTearAmount(healAmount)

ApplyReducedVaginalAbuseWearAndTearAmount(healAmount)
        ApplyReducedAnalAbuseWearAndTearAmount(healAmount)
        ApplyReducedOralAbuseWearAndTearAmount(healAmount)
        ApplyEffectsAndTextures(increasingAbuse=False)

If Config.ConsumablesIncreaseArousal 
            Actor anActor = GetActor()
            Int arousal = Config.Database.GetScaledArousalAmountForConsumable(name)
            UpdateActorArousalExposure(anActor, arousal As Float)
            sslBaseVoice voice = SexLab.PickVoice(anActor)
            voice.Moan(anActor, 10, False)
        EndIf        
    EndFunction 

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Have you clicked on Refresh Database in the MCM ?

2 hours ago, gooser said:

I'm literally calling GetName() on the Form object that represents the consumable. If you turn on DEBUG in the MCM, and then open up the console in-game, it should spit out something like:

So... when it doesn't work... it doesn't work? xD The RND milk is literally just called Milk. The txt looks like that:
    "Cliff Racer": 25,
    "Spider Egg": 15,
    "Chaurus Eggs": 15,
    "Milk": 50
}

And yes, i did click on refresh.

Edited by Nazzzgul666
8 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

So... when it doesn't work... it doesn't work? xD The RND milk is literally just called Milk. The txt looks like that:
    "Cliff Racer": 25,
    "Spider Egg": 15,
    "Chaurus Eggs": 15,
    "Milk": 50
}

And yes, i did click on refresh.

That is weird. Can you submit a log of some sort (DEBUG & Trace, Apropos0.log) 

14 hours ago, gooser said:

That is weird. Can you submit a log of some sort (DEBUG & Trace, Apropos0.log) 

Huh. In the console i can see it's registered, it says i drank a healing potion. It just doesn't heal. I think i did wait long enough in case it doesn't update immediatly... drank about 20 potions while waiting a moment after each 2. I've seen the Aproposlog somewhere before but can't remember where it's saved, here is papyruslog though.
Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Huh. In the console i can see it's registered, it says i drank a healing potion. It just doesn't heal. I think i did wait long enough in case it doesn't update immediatly... drank about 20 potions while waiting a moment after each 2. I've seen the Aproposlog somewhere before but can't remember where it's saved, here is papyruslog though.
Papyrus.0.log

Yeah, papyrus log is pretty useless to me. It only contains errors for things like JC mismatch, and total mod failure.

Apropos0.log should be under the User folder. (On my system its D:\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\User )

44 minutes ago, gooser said:

In Apropos MCM.

It is enabled... by default, no? Just to be sure i started the game, unchecked the box, drank 2 potions, checked the box and drank 2 more. Here is the log.Apropos2.0.log
The only mods overwrinting files from apropos are the db update and nonConoverhaul that replaces messages when raped...

6 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

It is enabled... by default, no? Just to be sure i started the game, unchecked the box, drank 2 potions, checked the box and drank 2 more. Here is the log.Apropos2.0.log
The only mods overwrinting files from apropos are the db update and nonConoverhaul that replaces messages when raped...

Trace mode is not enabled by default. Debug might be. When Trace is turned on there is copious output. Much more than this.

36 minutes ago, gooser said:

Trace mode is not enabled by default. Debug might be. When Trace is turned on there is copious output. Much more than this.

Where should i look at? The general menu has four buttons, something about debug messages, trace, output to console, another i can't remember rn. All four are enabled by default... i looked at rebuild&clean where i see a button about debug mode that is also enabled by default. If there is something else i can't find it.
Apropos2.0.log
As comparison... here's a lot with sex.

Edited by Nazzzgul666
51 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Where should i look at? The general menu has four buttons, something about debug messages, trace, output to console, another i can't remember rn. All four are enabled by default... i looked at rebuild&clean where i see a button about debug mode that is also enabled by default. If there is something else i can't find it.
Apropos2.0.log
As comparison... here's a lot with sex.

Ok that output is consistent with Trace enabled. The previous Apropos0.log - did you try consuming some milk ?

I see these lines:

[06/07/2021 - 11:33:18PM] -- Apropos2ActorAlias: Drank a healing potion: Lipstick (Dark Red)
[06/07/2021 - 11:33:23PM] -- Apropos2ActorAlias: Drank a healing potion: Lipstick Remover Pad

Is Lipstick a W&T Consumable in your database txt file?

Incidentally the messaging isn't exactly clear "Drank a healing potion" etc, ... doesn't necessarily mean it applies to W&T at all. To confirm, you have look at the W&T to see if any value is decreased. You can see the calls to adjust W&T the log files when Trace is on.

1 hour ago, gooser said:

Ok that output is consistent with Trace enabled. The previous Apropos0.log - did you try consuming some milk ?

I see these lines:

[06/07/2021 - 11:33:18PM] -- Apropos2ActorAlias: Drank a healing potion: Lipstick (Dark Red)
[06/07/2021 - 11:33:23PM] -- Apropos2ActorAlias: Drank a healing potion: Lipstick Remover Pad

Is Lipstick a W&T Consumable in your database txt file?

Hmmm... no,t sure, i don't think i tried again. And also no at least i didn't add Lipstick. It's from yps fashion. So the tracing just logs any consumables as healing potion?

14 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hmmm... no,t sure, i don't think i tried again. And also no at least i didn't add Lipstick. It's from yps fashion. So the tracing just logs any consumables as healing potion?

Yes the message just confirms that Apropos has detected some consumption (potion, ingredient). It doesn't say whether or not the item consumed is a W&T valid item. To detect that you would see a change in game, possibly, or look at the Debug log with Trace enabled you should see calls to adjust W&T immediately after that statement.

For some reason the narration text feature doesn't work properly in this mod for me. During sex the messages pop up as they are supposed to, but there are words missing. It's mainly names or genitals (my pussy, his dick) etc... example : ".[...] cums in her [...]. You won't walk away without serving everyone in this room". Sometimes it's missing so many words that the sentences make no sense at all.

Does anyone know what could cause this?

4 hours ago, DavidWillers said:

For some reason the narration text feature doesn't work properly in this mod for me. During sex the messages pop up as they are supposed to, but there are words missing. It's mainly names or genitals (my pussy, his dick) etc... example : ".[...] cums in her [...]. You won't walk away without serving everyone in this room". Sometimes it's missing so many words that the sentences make no sense at all.

Does anyone know what could cause this?

1.  Invalid JSON. Did you edit any files?

2. JContainers issue. Version?

LE or SE ?