On 12/6/2020 at 7:31 PM, gooser said:

Don't think so. I'm using GetDisplayName() on the Actor object that represents the PC which is a SKSE function rather than using the regular Actor name. This was changed years ago in fact because some requested it to support the renaming utilities like Jaxonz.

I actually did figure out a way earlier today. In the SL Inflation Framework mod there is a setting that allows you to change the name returned by the GetDisplayName() function for the player. So far it seems to work and thank goodness because pic related was basically incomprehensible. Thought I should share in case someone else comes along with the same issue.

1371075777_GrakusJarganderson.jpg.62a2824479b24fd93dddd2e1dc86665f.jpg

Does this mod trigger a 1-second red glow effect on the PC after finishing a sex act? I'm seeing this and trying to track it down (to disable the effect), preferably without starting to selectively disable random mods until I find it.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, SAC said:

Does this mod trigger a 1-second red glow effect on the PC after finishing a sex act? I'm seeing this and trying to track it down (to disable the effect), preferably without starting to selectively disable random mods until I find it.

Thanks!

No, but that sounds like SL Deadly Drain.

29 minutes ago, gooser said:

No, but that sounds like SL Deadly Drain.

Don't have that.

Potential culprits:

8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
 16 10     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 20 14     SL Survival.esp
 22 16     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 45 2d     SexLab Approach.esp
 57 39     PetCollar.esp

1 hour ago, SAC said:

Don't have that.

Potential culprits:

8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
 16 10     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 20 14     SL Survival.esp
 22 16     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 45 2d     SexLab Approach.esp
 57 39     PetCollar.esp

My guess is SkoomWhore which adds a bunch of visual effects.

On 12/13/2020 at 1:38 PM, Seygas_theatear said:

Apropos2 seems to be working, but the SlaveTatsSE 1.3.5.2 Body Section is grayed out.  The face is working fine.

So apparently, for SE,  this was fixed by going into Data\skse\plugins\skee64.ini and increasing the iNumOverlays=12 which is I guess the max?  It defaults to 6.

In LE it looks like you edit the NiOverride.ini instead.

6 hours ago, DarkDragoon197 said:

@gooser  I'm currently trying to convert your mod for personal use, got most things working.

First time playing with scripts, anyways do you mind if I send a copy to you after I'm done for your review.  All credit is still you if allowed to put it up.

Not sure what you have in mind? I'm not really hot about alternative versions of my mod.

Repeating from the OP:

----- Permissions -----------------------------------------------------------------

You must ask my permission before distributing this mod on any site, unless you are translating.
You are not allowed to edit any of the included scripts and resources except to translate the mod into another language.

If you have patches or edits to scripts, PM me directly.

4 minutes ago, DarkDragoon197 said:

It's just a straight up conversion just a small edit to read the skse and jcontainers versions right.  Like I said for personal.

Ok, got it. Well, that's already been done. There's a modified script pex posted to this forum for that reason.

Is there a way to lock the message themes during rape to resistant/hating it only? Those themes are great, but it's jarring to go from a message about struggling to non-rapey "I actually wanted this" type themes back to struggling.  If possible I'd want to not have the 2nd type at all.  My personal preference is for the rape themes to be cruel/merciless and unwanted, or the pleasure messages to be forced and shameful but still nonconsensual.

Oh. And Happy Holidays. ?

On 12/27/2020 at 7:29 AM, NatibusAmator said:

Is there a way to lock the message themes during rape to resistant/hating it only? Those themes are great, but it's jarring to go from a message about struggling to non-rapey "I actually wanted this" type themes back to struggling.  If possible I'd want to not have the 2nd type at all.  My personal preference is for the rape themes to be cruel/merciless and unwanted, or the pleasure messages to be forced and shameful but still nonconsensual.

Oh. And Happy Holidays. ?

You could use the apropos editor to remove the messages you don't like,it's fairly intuitive and easy to use so you should have no trouble with it. Probably best to set aside a few hours for it though,it tends to take a while. Gooser did originally have a Themes function for apropos so that only a certain 'flavor' of messages would be shown,like Resistant for instance, which was meant to be more or less what you want.But I am pretty sure it eventually got abandoned,it was a bit of a bother to maintain and update and very few people bothered to use it.

Happy new year by the way.

9 hours ago, sfdrake said:

so does this work for se or does it need ported?

1) Install the mod (preferably using a mod manager)

2) Open the original post in this thread:

3) Search for Apropos2. You'll find it in the "Convertable" section. Follow the link where it says it needs a JContainers version check.

4) Read the post talking about the JContainers version check, then go to the next page of the thread and find the post where Pfiffy attached a compiled script with the altered check.

5) Download that compiled script and replace the one from the mod with the downloaded one.

This got it working for me.

Does this mod add trauma? My PC currently has a Hysterical debuff slowing skill progression by 45% and I'm trying to work out which mod adds this. I'm *fairly* sure it's this one but there doesn't seem to be a trauma tab in the MCM where I thought there was one before

16 minutes ago, SJX52020 said:

Does this mod add trauma? My PC currently has a Hysterical debuff slowing skill progression by 45% and I'm trying to work out which mod adds this. I'm *fairly* sure it's this one but there doesn't seem to be a trauma tab in the MCM where I thought there was one before

Not sure what you mean by Trauma. There is a Trauma visual mod by Guffel.

For Apropos2, look up the handy dandy "Debuff Table" in the OP for this mod. It lists precisely everything.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:58 PM, CynicalCore said:

can we maybe get a option for seperated slavtats overlays? i use charmers of reach and its no longer compatible with the standard faceoverlays (missplaced), so i can replace the tears overlay in apropos 2 but then it wouldnt fit to the NPCs.

I'm still hoping for something like this too... googled around, and your request is the only one that came up, so i'm just here to +1 it :D

Maybe will have to get into modding myself to make small patches like this. I know there was heaps of micromods for LE that arent on SE yet also.

6 hours ago, eicosa said:

I'm still hoping for something like this too... googled around, and your request is the only one that came up, so i'm just here to +1 it :D

Maybe will have to get into modding myself to make small patches like this. I know there was heaps of micromods for LE that arent on SE yet also.

Yeah i wish we could have a simple MCM option where you can select what overlays the NPCs and the player use, or just add a second texture folder for only players. just copie them, i can do the rest like replacing or tweaking, this would be the easiest way