Need Help here!

Recently I was translating part of this mod for my own usage.

Though I can change the lines of the apropos itself, the synonyms I changed in Notepad can't really be applied in game.

For example, the line in Notepad look like this:

"我輕輕地推進{PRIMARY}{WTANAL}的{ASS},我不想讓她受傷。"

In game, it look like this:

"我輕輕地推進Jadevirgin的ass,我不想讓她受傷。"

No matter how I change the words in Synonyms.txt, the performence in game doesn't change.

Also, I can't find where the {WTANAL} is. 

Please Help Me!

Edited by drboomalwaysop
On 9/13/2021 at 7:43 AM, drboomalwaysop said:

Need Help here!

Though I can change the lines of the apropos itself, the synonyms I changed in Notepad can't really be applied in game.

No matter how I change the words in Synonyms.txt, the performence in game doesn't change.

Please Help Me!

Did you update the database in the MCM after making changes. If so, I would advise running your synonym through a Json validator. It looks like it can't parse the new synonyms & is using the last known good configuration. --> here is the validator  https://jsonlint.com/

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 7:43 AM, drboomalwaysop said:

Need Help here!

Please Help Me!

If you were unable to locate WTANAL, it's in WearAndTear_Descriptors.txt.

On 8/11/2021 at 2:01 AM, Papersword said:

I notice there's a lot of talk around face overlays for the mod. I have my face overlay slots set up properly in the INI and generally don't have any issues with them. However, very occasionally a face tattoo will be removed, or the facial dirt overlay from a bathing mod. The overlay gets completely cleared, so I have to reset the colour and texture for the tattoo. It seems to happen when Apropos updates wear and tear. I notice it most often when waking up from sleep; apropos will update along side the bathing mod, dirt will be applied to the body and face, then the face overlay is removed. Any ideas? 

Also seeing Apropos remove body overlays. It's quite strange. The overlay was in slot 1, Apropos will recognize that and use slot 2 & 3, but the first slot will have it's texture and colour wiped. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have been having issues with the mod. The only thing that seems to work is that I can"override W&T values" in the MCM. However, there are no messages, no tats are applied, and the override doesn't seem to affect anything, not even debuffs. It looks like it should be working while in the mcm, but it doesn't actually seem to be doing anything. slavetats works fine. Any help?

(P.S., is there any way to get the "scrapes and scratches" overlay to be applied along with "general" wear? I don't use creatures, and it looks like the overlays could be sustained by getting done on rough surfaces [rocks, log, gravel, forest floor, etc], and I would really like to see it in game)

Load Order

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
VOBS.esp
OCR-Fixes.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
3DNPC.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
Brows.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
Neithteam Warpaint.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
SkyFem Voices Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SkyFem SOS Patch.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
SexLabAddActor.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
EsturkBooze.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
NecroAnims.esp
Apropos2.esp
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
SOS - Grower - Extended.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Redux No Balls Addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
EveryBody's Different.esp
SkyFem NPC.esp

Modlist

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
-Jex Tats
+MYSLALPACK v12.0
+Anub H SLAL
+Anub F SLAL
+SOS - ERF Horse Penis Redux UUNP v1-3c
+Anuketh - Pack 3
+Anuketh - Pack 1
+SOS Horse Penis
+SLAnimLoader
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+Zeroed CBBE
+Funnybiznizz
+SexLab Extra Voices Expanded
-rapeTattoos_v
+SOS - Grower - Extended_2.3
+Nusbie Voices - Main File 2
+Nusbie Voices - Main File 1
+Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo
+Sexlab - Cum Overlays
-Rape Tattoos Tweaked
-Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked
-SlaveTats CumTextures Remake v
+BeeingFemale_
+SL Defeat v
+Slavetats preg
+Joomla tat
+AndroolSub
+AndroolSlut
+SlaveTats-property
+SlaveTats-sm
+SlaveTats-submissive
+SlaveTats-anal
+SlaveTats-makeup
+SlaveTats-slut
+SlaveTats
-Bathing in Skyrim
+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+JContainers
+Apropos
+Simple Slavery Plus Plus
+EsturkBooze
+SubmissiveLolaEsturk_
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Assets
+SLAro
+SLAA
+Evil's Horse Penis 2 CBBE
+SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9
+SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - Navetsea's CBBE patch
+SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - Fair Skin Complexion patch A
+SOS
+SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female
+FNIS Spells V5_0_1
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+ZazAnimationPack_v
+SexLabFramework_v
+Skyrim Project Optimization
+Vanilla Outfits BodySlided (with HDT-PE) for CBBE
+OCR - Omnisway Clothing Replacer - CBBE BodySlide BBP TBBP
+Fair Skin Complexion
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+All my Work in One File - Second Edition
+Bijin NPCs
+Bijin Warmaidens
+Bijin Wives
+KS Hairdos - Renewal
+The Neith Team Warpaints Set
+Freckle Mania 2
+Fair Skin Complexion AP
+Eyes of Aber
+The Eyes Of Beauty
+Maevan2's Eye Brows
+SG Female Eyebrows
+Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows
+EBD - EveryBodys Different Redone
+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO
+Kailana Body - CBBE BodySlide Preset
+Interesting NPCs
+HDT HighHeels System
+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+RaceMenu
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
+SkyUI
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm sorry to have to bug the thread for such a minor issue, but I have tried fixing it myself and am at a loss.

Using apropos 2, I'm getting the textures properly and everything, but W&T tats are firing off early (before the animation is over).  Since slavetats disables/enables the target or something like that, this has the unhappy effect of popping one character out of  the animation early.  The reason I'm posing here instead of there, is because the slavetats call is obviously happening before the animation is over.  Is this a known issue?  Any fix?  Can't seem to do anything about it save change the final stage timings to fit whatever Apropos allots for a time interval.

Secondly textures (overlays?), like SL applied textures, are disappearing after the W&T tats are applied.

I recall having both of these problems too in Apropos 1, and I managed to solve them somehow, but I can't seem to recollect what I did.  

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks~!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

ACTUALLY I SOLVED IT MYSELF (go me) as i was typing this and I'll leave it here for any future searches and save the thread helpers the trouble

The issue is caused by an outdated version of SlaveTats.  Apparently I had archived an old one somehow and used that one by accident, or found the wrong one to download.  Anyhow, changing to the newest version of SlaveTats fixed both issues completely.  Textures apply at the right time, and all overlays stay in place afterward.

I love the text and messages, they're literally core for me. But the wear and tear just makes the game so rediculously unfun and unplayable. Maybe if the debuffs lasted maybe 5 minutes or just rest for an hour, it could be eh but I hate the fact that getting raped means I'm out for the next 10 days. I get that's realistic, but I don't really want to be punished that hard for seeing my sex mods. Idk why unchecking the wear and tear thing doesn't turn it off, could just be conflicts with my side but it's killing me.

On 12/9/2021 at 1:55 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Did you also turn off the separate W&T effects toggle?  The mod possibly might not be increasing your W&T anymore, but it could be remembering what level it was.

Yeah each one, I've even edited the .jsons to where rapes and stuff should cause 0 wear and tear and even changed the movement speed and other penalties to 0. Despite doing that, I still gain W&T and suffer the penalties.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 6:01 PM, Attenater said:

So every animation gives me something releated to tentacles, is it an issue with estrus ( or estrus chaurus/spider/dwemer since regular estrus is disabled) or the anniversary edition?

I think I experienced something similar to this when I first switched over from LE to SE.  AE is based on SE - have you loaded the SE patch on top of Apropos 2?

On 12/27/2021 at 2:02 AM, Eadoo said:

I think I experienced something similar to this when I first switched over from LE to SE.  AE is based on SE - have you loaded the SE patch on top of Apropos 2?

Yes i have. Eventually i uninstalled all the Estrus mods to see if they were the issue, but i wasnt able to reinstall Apropos via mod manager. Mod manager crashes whenever i even click on apropos. I did reinstall it manually but possibly missed some files, and yes i also applied patch after reinstall and tried it on new game. The issue still persists.

On 12/30/2021 at 6:33 PM, Attenater said:

Yes i have. Eventually i uninstalled all the Estrus mods to see if they were the issue, but i wasnt able to reinstall Apropos via mod manager. Mod manager crashes whenever i even click on apropos. I did reinstall it manually but possibly missed some files, and yes i also applied patch after reinstall and tried it on new game. The issue still persists.

Ok, so much for the easy fix.

The only other thing that might help is if you can catch a snapshot of your console ('~' in-game) showing:

1.  The name of the animation running

2.  The tags associated with that animation

3.  The DB file selection that Apropos2 made

These usually pop up pretty close together in the console, so unless you have a ton of stuff spewing into the console it should be simple to catch them together.

On 1/1/2022 at 9:00 AM, Eadoo said:

Ok, so much for the easy fix.

The only other thing that might help is if you can catch a snapshot of your console ('~' in-game) showing:

1.  The name of the animation running

2.  The tags associated with that animation

3.  The DB file selection that Apropos2 made

These usually pop up pretty close together in the console, so unless you have a ton of stuff spewing into the console it should be simple to catch them together.

Sorry for the late reply, i havent had much time to play lately. I seem to be having trouble taking a screenshot out of console. I did read through it and for the most part all the info is correct, it recognizes my player character and the other person, in this case whiterun guard, male. It recognizes the animation BaboPervertGroping01 and all tags are correct, no mention of tentacles. 

Right after the tags it shows AproposDescriptions: DisplayFemaleActorEstrusDecriptions, and thats the first mention of estrus.

If i gather it right, for some reason it calls for Estrus descriptions even though it recognizes the actors and animations properly. If i delete the estrus folders in Apropos/db, it still tries to call for the estrus files, it just doesnt display anything.

Edited by Attenater
1 hour ago, Attenater said:

Sorry for the late reply, i havent had much time to play lately. I seem to be having trouble taking a screenshot out of console. I did read through it and for the most part all the info is correct, it recognizes my player character and the other person, in this case whiterun guard, male. It recognizes the animation BaboPervertGroping01 and all tags are correct, no mention of tentacles. 

Right after the tags it shows AproposDescriptions: DisplayFemaleActorEstrusDecriptions, and thats the first mention of estrus.

If i gather it right, for some reason it calls for Estrus descriptions even though it recognizes the actors and animations properly. If i delete the estrus folders in Apropos/db, it still tries to call for the estrus files, it just doesnt display anything.

Can you verify you are using Version 1.0.0.10 of Apropos 2?

According to the code Estrus messages should only ever play if the Estrus tag is on the animation itself. If you have a version pre-10.0.0.10 then its possible you are seeing prior behavior. If you're not sure, post the contents of you Apropos2Util.psc, which should have the GetVersionString() in it, and also AproposDescriptions.psc.

If you look at the changelog, there was a problem with Estrus playing at strange times, but iirc that was before I tied it explicitly to the presence of a very specific tag.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:41 AM, gooser said:

Can you verify you are using Version 1.0.0.10 of Apropos 2?

According to the code Estrus messages should only ever play if the Estrus tag is on the animation itself. If you have a version pre-10.0.0.10 then its possible you are seeing prior behavior. If you're not sure, post the contents of you Apropos2Util.psc, which should have the GetVersionString() in it, and also AproposDescriptions.psc.

If you look at the changelog, there was a problem with Estrus playing at strange times, but iirc that was before I tied it explicitly to the presence of a very specific tag.

Seems like thats the issue, i somehow downloaded version 1.0.0.9
I will try to update and see how it goes, thanks.

Yes, the issue is gone after i updated to 1.0.0.10

Edited by Attenater