51 minutes ago, DarkDragoon197 said:

Gosser you mentioned with new system it was going to have a skse plugin. Are you planning on using skse address library as a resource?

Oh, I see...

I never run CC Update. I don't use CC mods at all so this was never on my radar.

8 hours ago, 579435 said:

Any Idea why this happens:

C9032458F7BCF1D5D97296E7667979271906B680 (2560×1440)

Right where the cursor is, there is a seam where red and non-red skin meet. I am using the AIO animated pussy package.

Wear and tear textures either aren't meant for the body type you're using, or aren't very well made.  Either one could be the case.  If I recall correctly, the default textures for W&T are for CBBE bodies.  There are some UUNP-based versions linked somewhere in here.

Alright... I've been reading through this and I can't find the info. Nothing comes up. Idk which slavetats to download (I've tried the file that says SE and i'm trying the 'basic' file right now). Also... Apropos says to download the texture files... I can't find those. Are they in the mail file? The only issue I'm getting is that (and I'm running the test through the MCM) the textures aren't showing up. The debuffs are lol but ... I mean, without the visuals, those are really just a negative lol. Please, if anyone knows, I'd appreciate it.

7 hours ago, pyroboy150 said:

Alright... I've been reading through this and I can't find the info. Nothing comes up. Idk which slavetats to download (I've tried the file that says SE and i'm trying the 'basic' file right now). Also... Apropos says to download the texture files... I can't find those. Are they in the mail file? The only issue I'm getting is that (and I'm running the test through the MCM) the textures aren't showing up. The debuffs are lol but ... I mean, without the visuals, those are really just a negative lol. Please, if anyone knows, I'd appreciate it.

The SlaveTats I installed comes from the file:

SlaveTatsSE-1.3.5.2.7z

I don't know if there is more up to date file.

The actual textures for abuse, etc, are included in this mod itself. If you open it up in 7zip, you can see the textures folder right there.  They are for CBBE though.

Hello,

I have problem with tracking NPC with Wear and Tear with SlaveTat. I can change manually npcs in SlaveTat, Wear and Tear works on MC when done test.  Tried on NPC "Lydia".

In log there is line :

01/25/2021 - 03:50:48AM] -- Apropos2Actors: GetAproposActor(Actor=Lydia) ==> Not tracked.

Im doing something wrong? How to track?

On 1/24/2021 at 6:59 PM, DanteOf77 said:

Hello,

I have problem with tracking NPC with Wear and Tear with SlaveTat. I can change manually npcs in SlaveTat, Wear and Tear works on MC when done test.  Tried on NPC "Lydia".

In log there is line :

01/25/2021 - 03:50:48AM] -- Apropos2Actors: GetAproposActor(Actor=Lydia) ==> Not tracked.

In this case Lydia doesn't have any wear and tear yet.  That log entry is normal, as long as Lydia should not have wear and tear.

On 1/27/2021 at 5:42 PM, Eadoo said:

In this case Lydia doesn't have any wear and tear yet.  That log entry is normal, as long as Lydia should not have wear and tear.

Hmm then is there some kind of list of avaiable NPC? I didn't see anything of the sort in mod files. Might be wrong tho.

27 minutes ago, DanteOf77 said:

Hmm then is there some kind of list of avaiable NPC? I didn't see anything of the sort in mod files. Might be wrong tho.

Do you mean a list of the currently tracked NPCs (which would be the ones that currently have W&T)?  There's a page in the MCM, I think it's called "Wear and Tear Actors".

This mod does not track W&T on actors who do not currently have W&T applied.  If an actor has not engaged in activities which would generate W&T, they will be untracked, and remain so until they accrue W&T.

1 hour ago, Eadoo said:

Do you mean a list of the currently tracked NPCs (which would be the ones that currently have W&T)?  There's a page in the MCM, I think it's called "Wear and Tear Actors".

This mod does not track W&T on actors who do not currently have W&T applied.  If an actor has not engaged in activities which would generate W&T, they will be untracked, and remain so until they accrue W&T.

Then maybe I'm not getting something. Activities like for example using defeat mod and playing animation on for example Lydia? Or do I have to do some kind of specyfic thing to enable tracking or enable W&T?

6 hours ago, DanteOf77 said:

Then maybe I'm not getting something. Activities like for example using defeat mod and playing animation on for example Lydia? Or do I have to do some kind of specyfic thing to enable tracking or enable W&T?

Apropos2 will track W&T if you have W&T enabled in Apropos2.  The following must be true:

1.  The actor engaged in sexual animations appropriately tagged as Vaginal, Oral, or Anal in SLAL.

2.  The sexual animation resulted in an Orgasm stage.

3.  The actor is an actor type that Apropos2 understands (which Lydia should be unless you did something REALLY weird).

Other than that, Apropos2 will NOT track the actor.  Once the actor's W&T heals, it will stop tracking the actor, as well.  It will only track actors with current levels of W&T.

49 minutes ago, Eadoo said:

Apropos2 will track W&T if you have W&T enabled in Apropos2.  The following must be true:

1.  The actor engaged in sexual animations appropriately tagged as Vaginal, Oral, or Anal in SLAL.

2.  The sexual animation resulted in an Orgasm stage.

3.  The actor is an actor type that Apropos2 understands (which Lydia should be unless you did something REALLY weird).

Other than that, Apropos2 will NOT track the actor.  Once the actor's W&T heals, it will stop tracking the actor, as well.  It will only track actors with current levels of W&T.

Then my original assumptions were correct. The problem I have that even after meeting conditions that you specified trackings is still disabled. I'm using fuzzybusinez animation but tried on normal from SexLab and Arrok ones. In console command Apropos with Arrok gets animation as unique, with fuzzy from what i have seen is tagged properly. As I mentioned earlier SlaveTat sees NPC and MC but W&T still does not track NPC. That Line of code that I posted earlier was during animation that was played. 

9 hours ago, DanteOf77 said:

Then my original assumptions were correct. The problem I have that even after meeting conditions that you specified trackings is still disabled. I'm using fuzzybusinez animation but tried on normal from SexLab and Arrok ones. In console command Apropos with Arrok gets animation as unique, with fuzzy from what i have seen is tagged properly. As I mentioned earlier SlaveTat sees NPC and MC but W&T still does not track NPC. That Line of code that I posted earlier was during animation that was played. 

It wasn't stated, but from the OP (Eadoo's conditions were necessary but not complete):

- Abuse is defined as one of two conditions:
  - The actor was tagged as a victim in an animation, most often - SL Defeat.
  - The animation itself is tagged with: Aggressive, Rough, or Forced.

It might help if you post a Apropos log file that includes time when W&T activity should have occurred, and tracking should start. Presumably you have Trace enabled, since you already posted that one line. I need more context.

It seems the tracking issue has been seen in the past and the resolution seems to be related to SL itself:

You might consider the steps in these comments (export from SexLab, Clean, load/import)

On 1/24/2021 at 9:59 PM, DanteOf77 said:

Hello,

In log there is line :

Some other thoughts.

Do you see a line like

"Lydia was not being tracked. Start tracking now..."

followed by 

"Using next slot nnn actorAlias is alive: true"

4 hours ago, DanteOf77 said:

The Actors for W&T are empty. And I didn't see lines mentioned. Here are logs for papyrus and apropos. And as I said before im using SL defeat for this.

Papyrus.0.log 1.18 MB · 0 downloads Apropos2.0.log 120.22 kB · 4 downloads

I think I may have an answer. Looks like the scenes are FF where one F is using a strapon? Is that correct? I think that might be the problem.

14 minutes ago, gooser said:

I think I may have an answer. Looks like the scenes are FF where one F is using a strapon? Is that correct? I think that might be the problem.

The message about "is not tracked" is generated every time I'm checking for the actor's W&T status during non-orgasm message generation,  It never finds the actor is tracked and therefore skips inserting the various tokens for vaginal, etc abuse levels.

I'm not sure, but I think the specific scene with two females, playing a MF animation, one using a strapon is the cause. Probably a bug somewhere.

13 hours ago, gooser said:

Yes you are correct. I play as Female. And when I changed to Male in Sexlab It started working. Now I need to figure out Strapon support for male and im good to go lol. Maybe you have any ideas? Do i have to go to scripts and look through them to make it work? Thanks for your help!