2 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Yeah.  Without getting too deep into it, ACTIVE and PRIMARY assignments are hard to predict with FF animations.

Right now my plan is to replace all of the ACTIVE and PRIMARY tokens with pronouns.  I'll get back to FF in a few months.

Active and primary don't work and any synonyms

as in it does not appear at all so the text just looks weird

2 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

Active and primary don't work and any synonyms

as in it does not appear at all so the text just looks weird

Ok, this is a different issue.  I've seen this one before in my own play-throughs.

My experience with this has universally been that when I'm in busy places (lots of script activity tracking many actors), that's when I see it.  Effectively, it's papyrus stress.

Notably, I never saw this at all until I started using SGO4, which is constantly making adjustments on actors both within and outside of the currently active cell.

So...you'll have to reduce your script load to mitigate this particular problem.

2 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Ok, this is a different issue.  I've seen this one before in my own play-throughs.

My experience with this has universally been that when I'm in busy places (lots of script activity tracking many actors), that's when I see it.  Effectively, it's papyrus stress.

Notably, I never saw this at all until I started using SGO4, which is constantly making adjustments on actors both within and outside of the currently active cell.

So...you'll have to reduce your script load to mitigate this particular problem.

okay thank you.

16 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

okay thank you.

So, last night as I was getting ready to fall asleep, I wondered if maybe *I* introduced this problem by updating the ESP to form 44, and if the form 43 version shows the same problems.

Can you tell me - did you use both of the files I posted over on the SSE conversion thread?

If so, I'll do some testing this weekend to see what the deal is.

3 hours ago, Eadoo said:

So, last night as I was getting ready to fall asleep, I wondered if maybe *I* introduced this problem by updating the ESP to form 44, and if the form 43 version shows the same problems.

Can you tell me - did you use both of the files I posted over on the SSE conversion thread?

If so, I'll do some testing this weekend to see what the deal is.

I downloaded the patch on this thread i believed

a .psc file

1 hour ago, jfraser said:

hi! i'm using the LE version. no matter what sex is acutualy happening, apropos is giving me tentacle descriptions. i don't even have any of the estrus mods installed. any ideas?

thanks. :)

Cursed Loot installed?

1.0.0.10 installed?

I fixed a bug in Dec  2018:

Version 1.0.0.10

- Fixes typo causing Vaginal tagged animations to be mis-identified as Estrus. Oops

It sounds like you have an old version installed.

Maybe some other clues here:

https://www.loverslab.com/search/?q=tentacle &quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=110477

1 hour ago, gooser said:

Cursed Loot installed?

1.0.0.10 installed?

I fixed a bug in Dec  2018:

Version 1.0.0.10

- Fixes typo causing Vaginal tagged animations to be mis-identified as Estrus. Oops

It sounds like you have an old version installed.

Maybe some other clues here:

https://www.loverslab.com/search/?q=tentacle &quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=110477

most recent one, i don't use cursed loot anymore. weird. i did download the DB Redone but that has been uploaded more recently. very odd. thanks, i'll check out that thread.

16 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

I downloaded the patch on this thread i believed

a .psc file

Well, then, I guess it doesn't make any difference whether this is a form 43 or 44; we still lose some tokens under papyrus stress.

That's sort of in-line with my testing results, too.  *sigh*

23 hours ago, lurar said:

Any help? Messages keep displaying even tough I turned everything off and set Min Arousal to 0. I'm using SSE version.

Is it a bug with this mod? Or have I fucked something up?

Can you share a screenshot of the messages?  This isn't a bug I've seen or heard of before, and it'll be helpful to know which widget is displaying text and what kind of text it's displaying (W&T, active animation, etc).

So after a few hours of tinkering I finally decided to come back to the thread at hand. Currently trying to get it to run on Skyrim:SE, and have seen the fact that it is incompatible with it.

Is this still the case? Or is there something that I am missing? Got both Slavetats and Jcontainers working in my load order.

1 hour ago, Silk said:

So after a few hours of tinkering I finally decided to come back to the thread at hand. Currently trying to get it to run on Skyrim:SE, and have seen the fact that it is incompatible with it.

Is this still the case? Or is there something that I am missing? Got both Slavetats and Jcontainers working in my load order.

Your answer is here.

13 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Thanks for the reply. The .pex managed to get the messages displaying, as advertised, but it didn't seem to fix the problem of the wear and tear feature showing up. It currently say something along the lines of "Player is not tracked for W&T". Tried both starting a new game and loading a current save. Will have a browse of the Apropos thread and see if anything comes up, but in the mean time - is this a known issue? Are there any common bugs that you can think of that cause this?

EDIT - Managed to get both debuffs and Textures working fine with the "Test W&T" option in the MCM. Time to see if it happens during the course of the game. Can't see a reason as to it not.

The solution I found was a - to actually ensure everything is in some form of correct load order, via LOOT. and b - enable Apropos, set everything up, then save and load. After that everything seems to be working fine.

5 hours ago, Silk said:

It currently say something along the lines of "Player is not tracked for W&T".

I see that you solved your problem, but don't worry about the "not tracked" message.  You can see that when your W&T is zero.  When it becomes non-zero, you'll show as being tracked.

Hey i just installed the mod and the messages work perfectly but the problem is that in the mcm it says that the pc is not tracked for wear and tear i even checked that it was enabled. I have sexlab defeat and have gone through being a victim but the player character is still not tracked

7 minutes ago, JohnConquest12 said:

Hey i just installed the mod and the messages work perfectly but the problem is that in the mcm it says that the pc is not tracked for wear and tear i even checked that it was enabled.

Look at the post immediately above yours.

I love the SlaveTats option to add temporary marks on the body. Problem they only appear after much sex.

My character is a girl in a hostile world. There is always a possibility she gets raped. Fortunately she will not be raped every single day. I would like to edit the SlaveTats that the more 'abused' marks show after only one rape. E.g. a red pussy and some reddening of the boobs immediately after her rape, and some tears and mascara running after a forced BJ. This does not happen after a single rape.

When she gets raped a few times in a day in the prison cell (I have Prison Overhaul Patched) I want the marks only slightly worsen over time because I dont want the most extreme marks (the cutting).

Q:

1. Can I just rename the textures? (e.g. after_effects_1 ==> after_effects_2)
  2. Or can I edit something else?

6 hours ago, MVSKLO said:

I love the SlaveTats option to add temporary marks on the body. Problem they only appear after much sex.

My character is a girl in a hostile world. There is always a possibility she gets raped. Fortunately she will not be raped every single day. I would like to edit the SlaveTats that the more 'abused' marks show after only one rape. E.g. a red pussy and some reddening of the boobs immediately after her rape, and some tears and mascara running after a forced BJ. This does not happen after a single rape.

When she gets raped a few times in a day in the prison cell (I have Prison Overhaul Patched) I want the marks only slightly worsen over time because I dont want the most extreme marks (the cutting).

Q:

1. Can I just rename the textures? (e.g. after_effects_1 ==> after_effects_2)
  2. Or can I edit something else?

Read the OP, under "Abuse Tattoo Table"

Basically you need to alter how Apropos2 computes your "level" for each area (Vaginal, Anal, Oral).

There's a basic way to do this: WearAndTear_Damage.txt, in the mod directory under Apropos, then Db.

{
    "Default" : 10.0,
    "Estrus" : 30.0,
    "Human" : 20.0,
    "Bear" : 60.0,
    "Chaurus" : 100.0,
    "Daedra" : 60.0,
    "Canine" : 40.0,
    "Dragon" : 240.0,
    "Draugr" : 25.0,
    "Falmer" : 40.0,
    "Gargoyle" : 90.0,
    "Giant" : 210.0,
    "Horse" : 160.0,
    "Cat" : 70.0,
    "Spider" : 60.0,
    "LargeSpider" : 100.0,
    "GiantSpider": 160.0,
    "Troll" : 140.0,
    "VampireLord" : 80.0,
    "Werewolf" : 150.0,
    "Wolf" : 40.0,
    "Riekling" : 15.0,
    "Lurker" : 210.0,
    "Ashman" : 50.0,
    "Dremora": 50.0,
    "AggressiveOrRape" : 1.1,
    "Skeever": 20.0,
    "Horker": 100.0,
    "Netch": 220.0,
    "Boar": 70.0,
    "DwarvenCenturion": 200.0,
    "DwarvenBallista": 60.0,
    "DragonPriest": 30.0,
    "ChaurusHunter": 110.0,
    "FrostAtronach": 115.0,
    "StormAtronach": 110.0,
    "DwarvenSpider": 50.0,
    "DwarvenSphere": 80.0
}

Edit the file to your liking. You could increase Default (which catches all interactions not specified elsewhere, or Human (humanoid), etc. The values represent the "damage" inflicted in each instance, and accumulate to increase the "level".

All of this is described in the OP, but not the actual file contents. Once you edit that with a text editor, go back into the game, Apropos2 MCM, and click [Refresh Database] under the tab "Message Preferences".

What to change ? You might change human 20.0 => 100.0. For example.

Once I changed draugr from 25.0 => 100.0 and got noticeable effect after one dungeon.

2 hours ago, gooser said:

Read the OP, under "Abuse Tattoo Table"

Basically you need to alter how Apropos2 computes your "level" for each area (Vaginal, Anal, Oral).

There's a basic way to do this: WearAndTear_Damage.txt, in the mod directory under Apropos, then Db.

{
    "Default" : 10.0,
    "Estrus" : 30.0,
    "Human" : 20.0,
    "Bear" : 60.0,
    "Chaurus" : 100.0,
    "Daedra" : 60.0,
    "Canine" : 40.0,
    "Dragon" : 240.0,
    "Draugr" : 25.0,
    "Falmer" : 40.0,
    "Gargoyle" : 90.0,
    "Giant" : 210.0,
    "Horse" : 160.0,
    "Cat" : 70.0,
    "Spider" : 60.0,
    "LargeSpider" : 100.0,
    "GiantSpider": 160.0,
    "Troll" : 140.0,
    "VampireLord" : 80.0,
    "Werewolf" : 150.0,
    "Wolf" : 40.0,
    "Riekling" : 15.0,
    "Lurker" : 210.0,
    "Ashman" : 50.0,
    "Dremora": 50.0,
    "AggressiveOrRape" : 1.1,
    "Skeever": 20.0,
    "Horker": 100.0,
    "Netch": 220.0,
    "Boar": 70.0,
    "DwarvenCenturion": 200.0,
    "DwarvenBallista": 60.0,
    "DragonPriest": 30.0,
    "ChaurusHunter": 110.0,
    "FrostAtronach": 115.0,
    "StormAtronach": 110.0,
    "DwarvenSpider": 50.0,
    "DwarvenSphere": 80.0
}

Edit the file to your liking. You could increase Default (which catches all interactions not specified elsewhere, or Human (humanoid), etc. The values represent the "damage" inflicted in each instance, and accumulate to increase the "level".

All of this is described in the OP, but not the actual file contents. Once you edit that with a text editor, go back into the game, Apropos2 MCM, and click [Refresh Database] under the tab "Message Preferences".

What to change ? You might change human 20.0 => 100.0. For example.

Once I changed draugr from 25.0 => 100.0 and got noticeable effect after one dungeon.

Thank you! It seems I need to read more. ?

I also found WearAndTear_Map.txt (see spoiler below). Can I change these values also? (see example marked in red). In the MCM of Apropos2 you can set the maximum Wear and Tear. Does that alter how soon you progress to another level of Wear and Tear? Then, a lower maximum W&T is faster progression or the other way round?

I wonder what the UniqueAnimations.txt does. Are these animations only calculated? I use a lot of extra animations. ?

Spoiler

{
    "oral" :
    {
        "4" : 4,
        "5" : 5,
        "6" : 6,
        "7" : 7,
        "8" : 8,
        "9" : 9
    }, 

"vaginal" :
    {
        "4" : 4, <====> "4" : 5,
        "5" : 5,
        "6" : 6,
        "7" : 7,
        "8" : 8,
        "9" : 9

8 hours ago, MVSKLO said:

I would like to edit the SlaveTats that the more 'abused' marks show after only one rape.

In addition to the good information provided by the author just above, if you increase the AggressiveOrRape value then you'll get more wear specifically from rape or rough sex, which seems to be the thing you're most interested in.  For normal play, I've set it to 3.  You'd probably want to make it a good bit higher.

28 minutes ago, MVSKLO said:

Thank you! It seems I need to read more. ?

I also found WearAndTear_Map.txt (see spoiler below). Can I change these values also? (see example marked in red). In the MCM of Apropos2 you can set the maximum Wear and Tear. Does that alter how soon you progress to another level of Wear and Tear? Then, a lower maximum W&T is faster progression or the other way round?

I wonder what the UniqueAnimations.txt does. Are these animations only calculated? I use a lot of extra animations. ?

Reveal hidden contents

UniqueAnimations lists animations which have custom descriptions authored for them.

WearAndTear_Map.txt is not used.

12 hours ago, gooser said:

UniqueAnimations lists animations which have custom descriptions authored for them.

WearAndTear_Map.txt is not used.

Thank you and also @HexBolt8 for your information. Really appreciated.

I have set  "Human" : 30.0, and "AggressiveOrRape" : 3.0, At this moment it seems a good balance but will probably tweak it a bit more I assume. ?

I'm happy with the visual effects and the resulting debuffs. The only thing that would make it complete is after a rape the showing of some tears, and/or running mascara after forced oral, and a few temporary cuts and bruises on the body. I assume being raped in the wildernis will give some skin marks as well. I cannot find how these are handled. Do you know how these work?

There seems to be different mechanics:

- General humanoid abuse W&T stats map to "After Effects" textures (see MCM)
- Creature abuse W&T stats map to "Cuts and Scratches" textures (see MCM)
- Daedric abuse W&T stats map to "Daedric Scars" textures (see MCM)
- Also, face textures are applied for "Tears and Sobs" which are mapped to general abuse.
- If installed, the Slavetats-makeup tats will be used to show running Mascara effects.

10 hours ago, MVSKLO said:

Thank you and also @HexBolt8 for your information. Really appreciated.

I have set  "Human" : 30.0, and "AggressiveOrRape" : 3.0, At this moment it seems a good balance but will probably tweak it a bit more I assume. ?

I'm happy with the visual effects and the resulting debuffs. The only thing that would make it complete is after a rape the showing of some tears, and/or running mascara after forced oral, and a few temporary cuts and bruises on the body. I assume being raped in the wildernis will give some skin marks as well. I cannot find how these are handled. Do you know how these work?

There seems to be different mechanics:

- General humanoid abuse W&T stats map to "After Effects" textures (see MCM)
- Creature abuse W&T stats map to "Cuts and Scratches" textures (see MCM)
- Daedric abuse W&T stats map to "Daedric Scars" textures (see MCM)
- Also, face textures are applied for "Tears and Sobs" which are mapped to general abuse.
- If installed, the Slavetats-makeup tats will be used to show running Mascara effects.

Running mascara is applied (if enabled, and tats installed) based upon average abuse state, and if the abuse state is generally increasing, and if the average abuse state isn't too large.

Tears and sobs are applied based upon average abuse and start applying after the point where running mascara is not applied.

The mod doesn't consider being in the wilderness at all. Cuts and scratches as you listed above, are only applied related to creature abuse.

It sounds like you would prefer more of a ON/OFF of visual abuse state, which is not how W&T in Apropos really works. It is designed to apply progressive visual stages of abuse as things get "worse" for the actor. The only thing that would really satisfy what you are trying to do is the Mascara tats, since that gets applied at the lowest levels of abuse, and then it transitions over to Tears and Sobs when things get higher.

Or you can just max out the damage settings so you achieve maximum abuse right away and short-cut the whole progression.

3 hours ago, gooser said:

Running mascara is applied (if enabled, and tats installed) based upon average abuse state, and if the abuse state is generally increasing, and if the average abuse state isn't too large.

Tears and sobs are applied based upon average abuse and start applying after the point where running mascara is not applied.

The mod doesn't consider being in the wilderness at all. Cuts and scratches as you listed above, are only applied related to creature abuse.

It sounds like you would prefer more of a ON/OFF of visual abuse state, which is not how W&T in Apropos really works. It is designed to apply progressive visual stages of abuse as things get "worse" for the actor. The only thing that would really satisfy what you are trying to do is the Mascara tats, since that gets applied at the lowest levels of abuse, and then it transitions over to Tears and Sobs when things get higher.

Or you can just max out the damage settings so you achieve maximum abuse right away and short-cut the whole progression.

I do like the progression of Tear and Wear (for example when I get raped a few times during the time in prison), but I want more effects after just one rape. Most of the time I will fighting dragons and doing quests, but I like the danger of Skyrim and infrequently I'm getting raped. Normally you don't see any effects after just one rape. I want to have debuffs and some visible marks from the experience that gradually disappears after a few days.

I now have W&T of my pussy, asshole and oral. I don't have any marks on the skin and no running mascara and tears.