19 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Wanted to try it out in SE and run into a Check for the Skyrim Version. Where can I find it to edit it?

Edit:  I found it but I have problems with recompiling. The widget is missing....does it depend on Beamers Arousal widget?

Let me know if you get it working. I just installed SE today and this is a must have for me!

On 11/19/2018 at 10:30 PM, Seijin8 said:

Running into some issues, and I am out of ideas as to the cause.  I don't want to call it a "bug" as I've not seen anyone else mention it.  But if it is something only on my end, I can't figure what it might be.

Overview: I am getting very inconsistent results from the synonym replacements.  In many cases, they do not fill correctly, mostly in situations calling for multiple lines to appear (intro/stage 1, and stage x/orgasm).  Most of my testing has been with 1st person descriptions and Chaurus animations.

Tests I have done:

• Original files with no changes: works as expected
  • Substantially modified Synonyms.txt (about 3000 lines) with only original descriptions: works as expected
  • Modified Synonyms with new descriptions: fails to fill synonyms (blank space only) on intro/stage 1 (both descriptors), and on orgasm stage, regardless of whether it is reading from an "...orgasm.txt" or from a "...stage#.txt".  Moving those same description lines to another stage works as expected and the synonyms fill.
  • Removing the "orgasm.txt" and/or "stage#.txt" so that only one file is available at the end does not fix the problem.  I appears that all modified descriptions for orgasm stage fail.

Additional notes:

• I am using only "Timed Messages".  (It doesn't seem like hotkeyed messages work at all, but I haven't tested that thoroughly.)
  • Toggling on/off WT effects does not change results.
  • Switching to 2nd Person worked more reliably, but still wasn't perfect.  Switching back to 1st Person afterward seemed a little more reliable, but ultimately still failed on final stage.
  • This was done on a new game using Skyrim Unbourd (though still in Helgen).
  • Just to be clear: yes, I am rebuilding database on every attempt.

Reposted as reminder.

Logs attached

This is a new game, level 1 character, about 100 esps loaded (far less than my usual).

Nothing is overwriting the files for Apropos2 except the custom synonyms.txt and the descriptions.

The log shows that synonyms for stages 2 and 3 filled correctly.

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Papyrus.0.log

Apropos2.0.log

6 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Reposted as reminder.

Logs attached

This is a new game, level 1 character, about 100 esps loaded (far less than my usual).

Nothing is overwriting the files for Apropos2 except the custom synonyms.txt and the descriptions.

The log shows that synonyms for stages 2 and 3 filled correctly.

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Papyrus.0.log

Apropos2.0.log

Please post your complete folder for FemaleActor_Chaurus, and your Synonyms.txt. I can't detect the cause yet, but I suspect a JC failure of some sort.

5 hours ago, gooser said:

Please post your complete folder for FemaleActor_Chaurus, and your Synonyms.txt. I can't detect the cause yet, but I suspect a JC failure of some sort.

attached.

I've trimmed the synonyms back a bit (was 5000 lines).  By turning off the animation start messages, stage 1 now displays properly, so it is definitely only when two messages are trying to display at a time.  A toggle to limit Orgasm stage to a single line (instead of compound) would probably solve the issue (in a sense).

Thanks for looking into it.  Much appreciated.

Chaurus.rar

22 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

attached.

I've trimmed the synonyms back a bit (was 5000 lines).  By turning off the animation start messages, stage 1 now displays properly, so it is definitely only when two messages are trying to display at a time.  A toggle to limit Orgasm stage to a single line (instead of compound) would probably solve the issue (in a sense).

Chaurus.rar

I am able to reproduce. I do not know for sure what the root cause is, but likely a memory management issue within JC.

Instead of trying to parameterize the descriptions so radically, I think you should author more lines of descriptions. In other words, use a vertical approach for variety.

So, something like this:

"{EXPRESSIONEYESSTART}, {EXPRESSIONMOUTH}, I {SUBMIT}. {IAMRESIGNEDTO} {ENDURE} this {MONSTER}'s attentions."

Instead change that to 4-5 separate lines in the same file, and just write the variations in place, not using so many substitutions.

Instead of:

"{ABUSEME}": [
        "exploit every inch of me",
        "fire into me",
        "misuse my body",
        "painfullyly kink and knot in my channels",
        "perversely slap into me",
        "plow into me",
        "stretch me to my limits",
        "take all of me",
        "work me over"
    ],

Utilize those word fragments in separate and unique individual description lines.

They way you have built up the Synonyms.txt file you have treated it more like a giant word fragment collection, far beyond word synonyms for things like {COCK} or {CUM}.

I would assume that the limit for Synonyms.txt should be under 1000 lines for the time being. Eventually I will try to investigate, but it is not high priority.

On 11/21/2018 at 5:18 PM, SuplenC said:

If you tell me where I can get them I will send them to you :D

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368

After enabling, you will see Papryus0.log (Papryus1.log,...) show up in the folder:

My Documents\my games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\

The file with "0" is always the most recent one. Previous plays are renamed to use 1, 2 in the filename.

Also, under this same folder, there is a "User" subfolder.

In there you will also see Apropos0.log (Apropos1.log,...)

Make sure you enable Trace mode in Apropos2 MCM.

4 hours ago, SirDuke said:

Hi!

Please say, why does it need hearthfires as a requierement?

Can you point out how to remove it from that list?

Apropos2 requires Skyrim LE.  You are the first person in four years to complain about Hearthfires.

42 minutes ago, gooser said:

You are the first person in four years to complain about Hearthfires.

Yep, that´s true. 

But Apropos Classic didn´t need Hearthfire, so why should I complain about it?

...I just don´t own Hearthfire.

...cause I don´t need it.

I managed to run a great installation with all the mods I need, without any conflicts.

What do you think would happen to my installation, if I put a big DLC like that into the load order?

Well, I just don´t want to find out.

?

But nevermind. I just removed it as a required master by myself. So right now, everything is fine.

I´d just wanted to know if you REALLY have used something out of it, so that i can reverse-engineer it.

Thanks

40 minutes ago, ArgentShadow said:

here's hoping he has it,because I just checked on steam now and the damn thing isn't even sold anymore.

It´s still available for me:

Hearthfire

On 11/22/2018 at 9:28 AM, Seijin8 said:

attached.

Just wanted to mention - IMO these descriptions would be great companion descriptions to Estrus Chaurus+ (and Chaurus animations in general).  If you manage to retrofit them so they don't have issues in-game, please consider re-uploading them or sending them to Gooser for consideration to be added to the main mod. :classic_wink:

13 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Just wanted to mention - IMO these descriptions would be great companion descriptions to Estrus Chaurus+ (and Chaurus animations in general).  If you manage to retrofit them so they don't have issues in-game, please consider re-uploading them or sending them to Gooser for consideration to be added to the main mod. :classic_wink:

Thanks.  EC+ and parasites is what I made them for.  I suspect removing any and all intro/orgasm descriptors would make them trigger reliably, but I haven't tested that.  Still a lot of editing work yet to do on these.  Gooser is right that static lines may be more effective in the majority of cases, but I was trying to see just how far the substitutions could be pushed, using sentence fragments instead of word swaps, for instance.  In many cases it worked well, but it probably was too much for JContainers to manage.

Anyway, having many system issues right now, so I'm at least temporarily off the project.  Debating a complete windows-up reinstall or a new system altogether.  May be time to put this PC to bed ?

On 11/24/2018 at 6:44 PM, SirDuke said:

Yep, that´s true. 

But Apropos Classic didn´t need Hearthfire, so why should I complain about it?

...I just don´t own Hearthfire.

...cause I don´t need it.

I managed to run a great installation with all the mods I need, without any conflicts.

What do you think would happen to my installation, if I put a big DLC like that into the load order?

Well, I just don´t want to find out.

?

But nevermind. I just removed it as a required master by myself. So right now, everything is fine.

I´d just wanted to know if you REALLY have used something out of it, so that i can reverse-engineer it.

Thanks

It´s still available for me:

Hearthfire

Strange..apparently steam omitted it from my search,maybe because I already had it?Ahh never mind.

This mod rocks... changed the game entirely for me. 

But as I am currently perfecting the combat rape profile of mine and since apropos is a center peace there, I have some questions and suggestions:

Questions:

- how does the maximum W&T value work and what exactly happens when I change it?

- I set W&T Heal chance to 100%, but healing never seems to lower any W&T value (in console it always writes "0"). Lower % values also do nothing.

- how does degrade work. is it a random event? it seems to be impossible to keep track

- what exactly changes when I activate "Hardcore W&T effects"? 

Suggestions: 

- aggressive animations should deal stamina damage during the sex scene based on the current W&T state (the more W&T, the higher the stamina damage). that way certain defeat mods would be more difficult even. more actors should increase the damage

- add option for "custom W&T textures" that can be added and tied to one of the different values. For example I would love additional wound effects, but currently I have to apply them all by editing the textures themselves. I have a workaround using Rape Tats, tho, so this is not very high priority.

- allow displaying W&T effects via hotkey (so that the current effects and how they change the regeneration values pop up in the upper left corner like when you check your arousal state). 

Dreaming: 

A user gave me the idea, using exhausted movement animations with pcea2 and combat fatigue. It would be awesome if apropos would modify the players movement animations when the W&T is high. I m just starting to dig into that, so maybe its really just too complex. 

On 11/20/2018 at 8:58 PM, gooser said:

Thanks. I had misread your prior response. I agree with you.

I am willing to investigate the issue for @SuplenC assuming log files are produced.  I don't know off hand why one works and one doesn't. It could be that two orgasm events are occurring two rapidly in succession. But that is unlikely. I don't know and don't use SSO so I am only speculating.

But, as I said, philosophically, I disagree with the idea, and Apropos2 does it "wrong" now and it sort of works. Ultimately, W&T should be based on other factors, and only related to Orgasm indirectly (actually one could imagine MORE w&t for an aggressor deprived of orgasm!)

I personally don't think there needs to be a change but if you are looking for an alternative to the current route on applying W&T what about using the stages themselves to apply the change, this would mean you would get more W&T when you come across that one person who decided they want more and more and keep backing the stage or even changing the animation where you would get less from the cases where it is just a quick wam bam thank you mam encounter.  

Also not sure if it is currently considered but maybe less W&T for a higher arousal since the juices were already flowing.

Just a couple of thoughts, but like I said at the beginning I like the way things are now and don't think a change is really needed.

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

This mod rocks... changed the game entirely for me. 

But as I am currently perfecting the combat rape profile of mine and since apropos is a center peace there, I have some questions and suggestions:

Questions:

- how does the maximum W&T value work and what exactly happens when I change it?

- I set W&T Heal chance to 100%, but healing never seems to lower any W&T value (in console it always writes "0"). Lower % values also do nothing.

- how does degrade work. is it a random event? it seems to be impossible to keep track

- what exactly changes when I activate "Hardcore W&T effects"? 

Suggestions: 

- aggressive animations should deal stamina damage during the sex scene based on the current W&T state (the more W&T, the higher the stamina damage). that way certain defeat mods would be more difficult even. more actors should increase the damage

- add option for "custom W&T textures" that can be added and tied to one of the different values. For example I would love additional wound effects, but currently I have to apply them all by editing the textures themselves. I have a workaround using Rape Tats, tho, so this is not very high priority.

- allow displaying W&T effects via hotkey (so that the current effects and how they change the regeneration values pop up in the upper left corner like when you check your arousal state). 

Dreaming: 

A user gave me the idea, using exhausted movement animations with pcea2 and combat fatigue. It would be awesome if apropos would modify the players movement animations when the W&T is high. I m just starting to dig into that, so maybe its really just too complex. 

I still need to finish the mod description.

1 hour ago, fahrockza said:

How to go back to body without pain

W&T heal over time, you can change the healing speed in MCM

or eat WearAndTear_Consumables

you can archive faster healing via:

Wear and Tear Degrade Factor => how much gets healed during a Frequency healing event => higher = faster heal

Frequency of Wear and Tear Degrade => how often Apropos chacks for a heal event => lower = faster heal

Chance of WT heal => chance that the heal event actualy heals anything => higher = faster heal

or

Maximum Wear and Tear Value => the lower the faster you can heal back to normal

aporpo01.jpg.ca2cf2c5bd094b37aa41ad346b2bced8.jpg

you have no time and want to heal right away:

use W&T consumables

they heal a certain amount of the "Wear and Tear Value"

since Apropos2 you can modify them yourself in WearAndTear_Consumables.txt

found here: skyrim/data/apropos/db/WearAndTear_Consumables.txt

open via texteditor and check/modify to your liking (realted to your Maximum Wear and Tear Value):

{
    "Skooma": 30,
    "Redwater Skooma": 60,
    "Double-Distilled Skooma": 90,
    "Cyrodilic Brandy": 25,
    "Balmora Blue": 25,
    "White-Gold Tower": 25,
    "Velvet LeChance": 25,
    "Cliff Racer": 25,
    "Spinnenei": 50,
    "Chauruseier": 50,
    "Parasite Chaurus Egg": 100,
    "Parasite Spider Egg": 100
}

if your running skyrim in another language -or use a mod that changes names of consumables-:

just add your personal favored consumables to the list or modify the healing amount to your liking