5 minutes ago, gooser said:

Currently, Apropos correlates Orgasms to Wear and Tear.  So, yes, if there are extra orgasms because the aggressor backs up the stage, then W&T can be increased more than once. 

I will admit that correlating W&T with orgasm isn't ideal. I hope to revisit it in the future, and instead tie it to other factors, possibly: length of time in the animation, arousal, size of penis/strapon, etc. But for now, OrgasmStart will apply W&T if the actor qualifies (PC or unique NPC) and Victrim OR aggressively tagged anim.  HTH

Thank You for this fast answer gooser,

so for my PC its gonna be only "Standard" W&T at this time ?

Playing witout SO I can only enjoy the visuals of the repetitions without "consequences" afterwards ?

Keep up the great work, I love this mod 

4 hours ago, Mickster said:

Don't know if you're still interested in the SSE version but I posted my thoughts about it in the poll thread about why porting it over would be a good thing. Keep up the good work.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/111070-apropos2-poll/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-2449012

I am currently using Apropos2 in SSE. Just started with a new playthrough. Seems to be fine right now, although I have turned off all W&T.

On 12/2/2018 at 6:28 PM, gooser said:

Not in this case. The descriptions for Hugeload and Largeload are hardcoded, even if the synonyms are pulled from the control file. IN other words, I have plans to externalize the descriptions into new files (probably something like xxxx_hugeload.txt, etc). But for now there is no way to suppress them, even if you nuke the synonyms. Probably next release.

Thanks for the response Gooser! I suspected as much, since you said they were hardcoded, but I wanted to confirm just in case I missed something.

@gooser It's worth checking out Customizable UI Replacer (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82725) and preparing any compatible widget location presets if required.

Cause this modification completely alters the User Interface of Skyrim when it is installed. So the widgets may need repositioning depending on which of the customisations is selected.

Possibly either host preset here on your file page or see if the author of the UI mod will accept your one for their work.

Ideas/Suggestions:

1. W&T based on Animation Lenght?
Nvm if this is already the case, but I wonder if it would be possible that Apropos also takes the lenght of an animation (in seconds) as a basis to calculate W&T damage? 

Would play together nicely with the repeated stages apropos already forces on the victim for example.

2. W&T based Facial Expression System? 
Expressions are a big letdown at the moment. Sexlab offers a bit but way to little to really make up for it. 
I wonder if it would be possible to include a full facial expression support into Apropos, allowing the player to customize facial expressions based on the W&T Level (customize Expression for each state (general abuse) 1-9 for immersion.

Ideally, this would be a SexLab Integration/Patch to use or adapt the facial expressions that can be customized there already. 

3. Combat Fatigue Support.

Combat Fatigue changes the movement animations of the Player as soon as health is low. I wonder if a patch/integration would be possible to allow the "exhausted" animations play also when a certain W&T level is reached (customizeable based on general abuse state). Would play nicely with the reduced movement speed.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76530

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Ideas/Suggestions:

1. W&T based on Animation Lenght?
Nvm if this is already the case, but I wonder if it would be possible that Apropos also takes the lenght of an animation (in seconds) as a basis to calculate W&T damage? 

Would play together nicely with the repeated stages apropos already forces on the victim for example.

2. W&T based Facial Expression System? 
Expressions are a big letdown at the moment. Sexlab offers a bit but way to little to really make up for it. 
I wonder if it would be possible to include a full facial expression support into Apropos, allowing the player to customize facial expressions based on the W&T Level (customize Expression for each state (general abuse) 1-9 for immersion.

Ideally, this would be a SexLab Integration/Patch to use or adapt the facial expressions that can be customized there already. 

3. Combat Fatigue Support.

Combat Fatigue changes the movement animations of the Player as soon as health is low. I wonder if a patch/integration would be possible to allow the "exhausted" animations play also when a certain W&T level is reached (customizeable based on general abuse state). Would play nicely with the reduced movement speed.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76530

We talked about #1 above before...

#2 and #3 are interesting. I'm curious about #2 - would you expect that an expression that is matching the W&T levels "stick" around until W&T heals? Because it might get awkward to have "stuck" faces.

1 hour ago, gooser said:

We talked about #1 above before...

#2 and #3 are interesting. I'm curious about #2 - would you expect that an expression that is matching the W&T levels "stick" around until W&T heals? Because it might get awkward to have "stuck" faces.

I read the part of the thread but it seems not really related, hmm. I was thinking more about W&T counting the time in seconds (real time) an animation lasts and then applies additional W&T damage accordingly. Only a minor thing, tho. 
I just find the idea attractive to be able to fuck/be fucked into oblivion in only one long fucking animation.

I would like it like this:

-> Define Expressions for W&T. 

-> Define Expression Strengt to X% (for example 10%) at state 4 and 100% at state 9

Optionally, expressions for all kinds of abuse can be set differently. The expressions would then just intermix (for example when daedric and creature abuse at state 5 each, 30% of both mix together.

The Expression should go away during Sexlab animations (Sexlab seems to overwrite any other expressions anyway) and then reapply after Sex ends. 
If the W&T state decreases, the expression strengt gets reduced accordingly until it reaches state 3 (0% Facial Expression Strengt).

#3 Same with the combat fatigue animations.

A patch/link could check if the player is above Combat Fatigue Health Threshold and if so it checks if the player is above a certain W&T value (for example general abuse 6) and then applies the combat fatigue animations even when on full health.

First of all, great work by the way! Im a fan of the first version and im definitely looking forward for the progress with this one.

However, the hot key to display the player messages is not working for me. And the messages seem to come out one after the other with barely a second for the timed option set at 10secs. Ive already uninstalled the classic version as well as started a new char with no luck.

5 hours ago, tsukasa1615 said:

First of all, great work by the way! Im a fan of the first version and im definitely looking forward for the progress with this one.

However, the hot key to display the player messages is not working for me. And the messages seem to come out one after the other with barely a second for the timed option set at 10secs. Ive already uninstalled the classic version as well as started a new char with no luck.

Added this to the description. HTH:

Additional Messages:

Normally Apropos2 will generate one message per stage, and messages during Orgasm, and AnimationStart. It is possible, if you have long timers setup in SexLab, there will be some "dead time" where no descriptions are shown.

Enter "Additional Messages": It will look at your timers configured in SL MCM and if an additional message can "fit", it will display one additional message per stage. Generally, if you have a 30s (or greater) stage timer, you will see two messages for that stage - one is the original Apropos2 description, the second the "additional" message. 

It will, currently, only display ONE additional message per stage. That may change in the future.

It is possible to opt-in to a Hotkey mechanism, instead of a timer. Keep in mind that the Widgets have timers themselves. They generally will display (unless changed in MCM) each message for 7 seconds.  They also use a queuing mechanism that will save display requests in memory until prior messages finish displaying.  So, if you mash the hotkey, you may get unexpected results as the widget system attempts to catch up and display queued requests.

I still think my biggest hope for this mod is to have like wear and tear icons for different states because currently only way to check in in the mcm menu. Btw this is still one of my favorite mods appreciate you putting so much work into it.

3 minutes ago, Risamei said:

I still think my biggest hope for this mod is to have like wear and tear icons for different states because currently only way to check in in the mcm menu. Btw this is still one of my favorite mods appreciate you putting so much work into it.

Icons? Like on screen / hud ? Or in MCM ?

18 minutes ago, Risamei said:

you can guess the W&T state from the slave tats applied and also from how fast your character can walk :D

6 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you can guess the W&T state from the slave tats applied and also from how fast your character can walk :D

Exactly. In the past I had thought about sort of visual onscreen status, but then I smacked my forehead - there's already visual status and debuffs.

BUT if someone disables tattoos then they only use the debuffs...

11 minutes ago, gooser said:

Exactly. In the past I had thought about sort of visual onscreen status, but then I smacked my forehead - there's already visual status and debuffs.

BUT if someone disables tattoos then they only use the debuffs...

haha, well. Now I had the funny idea of having numbered slave tats that can be applied to back/ass of the character, indicating the several abuse states. Like with the slave progression tattoos on slave tats :D

Anyway, just out of curiosity: would it be possible to add "abuse" mechanics for different races? I was wondering if there could be "dwemer" specific creature abuse with oil textures spilled all over the player body, hehe. 

56 minutes ago, gooser said:

Icons? Like on screen / hud ? Or in MCM ?

Spoiler

ScreenShot40.png.b3ae9b14498af78aac8735c310ee0808.png

Yes like on screen? These are the icons from Eating Drinking Sleeping, Something like that maybe you wouldn't need the bars but like icons like that and the damaged level will show by changing color like they will be red when fully wear and tear. I could also make the icons if needed ^^

36 minutes ago, Nymra said:

haha, well. Now I had the funny idea of having numbered slave tats that can be applied to back/ass of the character, indicating the several abuse states. Like with the slave progression tattoos on slave tats :D

Anyway, just out of curiosity: would it be possible to add "abuse" mechanics for different races? I was wondering if there could be "dwemer" specific creature abuse with oil textures spilled all over the player body, hehe. 

I have thought of unique textures for: Giants, Rieklings and bandits, because the resources are available.

For instance, the Grine tattoo for Giants.

And the Dragonborn DLC texture for rieklings as well.

to be honest i think this mod is like the other apropos is just a waste of thingie,not want to be offesnsive just my point of view,even in irl u dont get any wear and tear doing sex,unless u didnt get raped or abused for long time or with some monster cocks,second point the new update of normal wear and tear have a screen widget less script and does the exactly same things like this one do,in other words i dont see the benefits for a mod which is more heavy than other with same contents,mayve i am wrong which can be posssible but for the moment for the content that offer i think noemal wear and tear is way better.plus this version doesnt have the heals effect and dont cross with popular mods liek mme or similar,even skooma whore isnt recognized by this.

43 minutes ago, cascen said:

to be honest i think this mod is like the other apropos is just a waste of thingie,not want to be offesnsive just my point of view,even in irl u dont get any wear and tear doing sex,unless u didnt get raped or abused for long time or with some monster cocks,second point the new update of normal wear and tear have a screen widget less script and does the exactly same things like this one do,in other words i dont see the benefits for a mod which is more heavy than other with same contents,mayve i am wrong which can be posssible but for the moment for the content that offer i think noemal wear and tear is way better.plus this version doesnt have the heals effect and dont cross with popular mods liek mme or similar,even skooma whore isnt recognized by this.

Can anybody parse this ??? 

58 minutes ago, cascen said:

15 minutes ago, gooser said:

I believe he just rudely asked what's the difference between this apropos and the classic, and why would he download this one when they do the same thing but this one is heavier and incompatible with other mods in his load order... xD I'm a little curious about the answer myself, do you have other plans for this mod or is it really the same as the other? If not would you kindly explain the difference maybe put it in the description of the mod so no one else needs to bother you with the same questions over and over again?

Thanks anyway for all the effort...

1 hour ago, yagonew said:

I believe he just rudely asked what's the difference between this apropos and the classic, and why would he download this one when they do the same thing but this one is heavier and incompatible with other mods in his load order... xD I'm a little curious about the answer myself, do you have other plans for this mod or is it really the same as the other? If not would you kindly explain the difference maybe put it in the description of the mod so no one else needs to bother you with the same questions over and over again?

Thanks anyway for all the effort...

The English is so poor, that I'm not sure I could get usable details about what they meant by 'heavier'... 

Apropos2 does more than Apropos, so, yes, more script code. 

- Adjustable width widgets 
- Additional messages
- Hugeload / largeload
- Animation switch and backup
- Restructured scripts to follow SexLab best practices
- Huge, improved database

- Support for Atronach, Dwemer, DragonPriest, ChaurusHunter, Estrus

those are the ones off the top of my head.

1 hour ago, gooser said:

forget it. basically he says old apropos is better because it has no visible slave tats.

Because the after effects are too severe from their looks. 

Script impact is also mentioned.

My 5 cents: everyone in LL needs something unique for his personal taste. For example I modified the textures of heavy general abuse and removed the blood from the pussy and ass because it was not to my taste. I left the blood everywhere else intact. 

If someone does not like the after effects he could just remove or replace the textures. at the beginning I just replaced stage 1-2 with stage one and stage 3-4 with stage 2: made the after effects visible a lot less severe. 
Mods cannot possibly cover what people want. But mods can be created in a way that allow customization. And apropos allows enough customization IMO to satisfy even that guy if he d put some effort into it.