12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes, AAF is not completely loaded because the XML issue is preventing it from completing it's configuration.

This is the support thread forthe AAF Sex Em Up mod, not Advanced Animation Framework itself.

ill fixed it allready by myself. you where right, two xml files where broken. now it works but everytime when an animation stage change the actors are in the wrong position(only on start the animation looks sometimes correct). i looked allready for a fix but didnt find anything. this game starts to become a pain in the ass...but thanks for your advice yesterday.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

SEU is for interacting with intelligent creatures, so ferals and dogs really don't fit.  I use AAF Violate for other creature types, since it has automatic surrender as well as its own hotkey which works just like the SEU hotkey.

Ok Thank You

I was just trying to cut down on the number of hotkeys to remember. I understand your point completely, downloading AAF Violate.

Been fighting with this a few days no. Haven't seen it mention anyone else nor in the animation downloads or anything. But when i use the sex animations  (either thru flirting or just the AAF menu) they animate but  they are 5 feet from each other.. not aligned or on top of each other at all. gotten the atomic lust patch the crazy and letho patch. and the overlay patchs that apply. and havent seen any option to adjust actors anywhere.

9 hours ago, Cilence said:

Been fighting with this a few days no. Haven't seen it mention anyone else nor in the animation downloads or anything. But when i use the sex animations  (either thru flirting or just the AAF menu) they animate but  they are 5 feet from each other.. not aligned or on top of each other at all. gotten the atomic lust patch the crazy and letho patch. and the overlay patchs that apply. and havent seen any option to adjust actors anywhere.

This is a problem with the actor offsets in some of your AAF XML's.  The AAF support thread has a lot of posts about this, it's an easy fix.  I'd point it out myself but I'm on my phone so copying links is a pain. 

On 1/7/2019 at 6:01 PM, EgoBallistic said:

This is a problem with the actor offsets in some of your AAF XML's.  The AAF support thread has a lot of posts about this, it's an easy fix.  I'd point it out myself but I'm on my phone so copying links is a pain. 

Thanks for the reply. I must bee missing something I am not seeing any support on the nexus page or the wiki for my issue

17 minutes ago, darchangel891 said:

Hi, so I have a list of animations blocking out half of my screen, and I have no clue how to make it go away.  I don't know which mod is causing it, but I figured someone here could point me in the right direction.  I would greatly appreciate any help anyone is willing to give me.
Thanks

AAF is what puts the list on your screen. You SHOULD be able to get rid of it by hitting the ENTER key, but some keyboards in other countries may be different.

?

1 hour ago, piecheese10 said:

I cannot for the life of me get the active hotkey to work, for flirting or masturbation. Can I have some help? Are there any common causes for this problem?

What happens when you look at an NPC and hit the hotkey?

1 hour ago, piecheese10 said:

Jeez, how many requirements are there for this mod?! I installed then ones listed in the original post, but now I'm seeing several mods in the comments that I apparently need. Can somebody please tell me what I actually need to get this working?

The list on the mod front page is enough to get AAF and this mod working.  You can install additional animation packs for more variety.

11 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

Hi, so I have a list of animations blocking out half of my screen, and I have no clue how to make it go away.  I dont know which mod is causing it, but I figured someone here could point me in the right direction.  I would greatly appreciate any help anyone is willing to give me.
Thanks

If you mean the list of XML files on the left side of the screen, that is AAFs startup messages.  It should disappear after a few seconds.  If it does not it means something is wrong, and you should post on the AAF help topic.

8 hours ago, VonHelton said:

For masturbation animation, you MUST have either Leito or Crazy.

?

I have both but anytime I try to use a masturbate animation it tells me animation files are missing. I have every animation I can find, and just combed the entirety of the adult downloads section of FO4 but can't find any solo animations. I found one but it is a standalone animation.

I also can't seem to find ghoul/mutant/dog/etc anims anywhere. I kinda figured there would be some kind of master list of animations. Every mod description simply says "you need the appropriate animations to use this" but never links to any.

I also can't find any solo animations on Nexus. Needless to say, I just spent a great deal of time looking for animations. So far it seems all other anims work fine.

14 hours ago, piecheese10 said:

Absolutely nothing.

You should at least get a "You find nothing interesting" message in the top left if the actor is not within range.  So I suspect something fundamental is broken.

Does AAF itself work?  Can you hit the home key, select two actors, and make them do a sex scene?

Did you see the SEU startup messages after you installed it?  It should have given you a couple of popup messages about setting up your hotkeys in the MCM the first time it loaded.

If neither of those things happened then most likely your F4SE scripts are not installed.

7 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

I have both but anytime I try to use a masturbate animation it tells me animation files are missing. I have every animation I can find, and just combed the entirety of the adult downloads section of FO4 but can't find any solo animations. I found one but it is a standalone animation.

I also can't seem to find ghoul/mutant/dog/etc anims anywhere. I kinda figured there would be some kind of master list of animations. Every mod description simply says "you need the appropriate animations to use this" but never links to any.

I also can't find any solo animations on Nexus. Needless to say, I just spent a great deal of time looking for animations. So far it seems all other anims work fine.

Nexus can be kinda "prudish" when it comes to Adult Content.......This is why we pretty much hang out here.

?