20 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's from AAF Violate.  If you have the Bad End animations pack installed, there is a chance that will happen to you (options controlling Bad Ends are in the AAF Violate MCM on the Mod Integration page).  Those items aren't buildable in the workshop, but you could use the In-Game ESP Explorer mod to place them in the world.

alright, thanks for the info!

I actually could not get this to work. In fact it broke my AAF which is barely working as it is. I had to completely uninstall and reinstall AAF. Not sure why but none of it would work. Could not get the mod to trigger at all. Only thing I could think of is the AAF compatabilty patches, seeing as how the link to the page is bad I couldn't instal them

7 hours ago, zed56 said:

I am having an issue, though, with the prostitution function.  When I attempt to sell a male companion's "goods," he always ends up in the receiving role, which is odd when his client is female (no VIO strap on is auto-equipped with this mod, evidently, which might make it less odd).  Is there anyway to change this?  I note that Strong appears to be an exception.

This is happening because of your animation XML and/or your AAF gender override settings.  I gave a fairly detailed explanation of how gender assignment happens in AAF mod in this post,  If the AAF One Patch changes or removes gender assignments in animations then you will see that kind of result.

6 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

I actually could not get this to work. In fact it broke my AAF which is barely working as it is. I had to completely uninstall and reinstall AAF. Not sure why but none of it would work. Could not get the mod to trigger at all. Only thing I could think of is the AAF compatabilty patches, seeing as how the link to the page is bad I couldn't instal them

This mod did not break your AAF, as it neither conflicts with nor overwrites anything from any other mod.  If it is not working for you then something it depends on is missing or not installed correctly.

The AAF Compatibility Patches mod was recently removed.  It has been replaced by the AAF Modders' Resource pack, which provides the same content.

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This mod did not break your AAF, as it neither conflicts with nor overwrites anything from any other mod.  If it is not working for you then something it depends on is missing or not installed correctly.

The AAF Compatibility Patches mod was recently removed.  It has been replaced by the AAF Modders' Resource pack, which provides the same content.

alright, I'm going to do a little research and then reinstall All of AAF and see what happens

3 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Hi EgoBallistic, masturbation option does not count in Magna Cum Gaudio. I have seen your latest update that there is support for MCG stats now, what are those stats?

Would it be possible to have a patch to have SEU masturbation decrease MCG lust?

The stats support I implemented is described on the MCG thread in this post (it's post #12 in case the thread displays oddly, as it does in my browser).  In brief, it lets MCG know whether sex was consensual, and if it was not consensual it tells MCG whether the player was the victim or the aggressor.

Anghelos92 did not include masturbation as part of the third-party mod interface.  I will take a look and see how he implemented it in MCG.  If he relies on meta strings in the animation events, then adding these to SEU will be simple.  However, it is possible that he only detects masturbation when the player activates it using MCG itself, in which case it may be more difficult to add.

What would be amazing if there would be a unified lust and /or wear system in Fallout 4 like in Skyrim. Now we have multiple mods with lust and wear but they don't count each other. Also they not take into consideration the tags. It would be super if SEU would work with MCG system.  For me it seems SEU handles more anims too (masturbation) for some reason.

Thank you for looking into this.

3 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

What would be amazing if there would be a unified lust and /or wear system in Fallout 4 like in Skyrim. Now we have multiple mods with lust and wear but they don't count each other. Also they not take into consideration the tags. It would be super if SEU would work with MCG system.  For me it seems SEU handles more anims too (masturbation) for some reason.

Thank you for looking into this.

You're welcome.  I looked at MCG's code, and it uses a keyword on the player instead of Meta strings or tags to recognize masturbation.  I suspect this is a holdover from the old four-play version, because there is no benefit to doing it this way -- MCG adds the keyword before the animation launches and checks for it in animation events, so it could use tags the exact same way and be compatible with everything.

Edit: I modified SEU to add the keyword, but somewhere in MCG's code it is being stripped out before it can be recognized.  When I tested, I got a message indicating that this is done on purpose:

image.png.4dfd8aa228250d50fa5a1fdadbc382b6.png

I don't have the time or inclination to dig into it further, so I will leave it to Anghelos92 to make his mod work and play well with others.

Well I updated F4SE like you suggested and that did fix my problems. However, it started another problem. Now when an erection occurs in an animation the penis seems to be missing or is pointed inward and is therefore hidden inside the avatar. I don't think this is caused by SEU but I'm hoping you'll be able to tell me how to fix this problem as well. Speaking of which, thanks for your previous help. 

Edit: I take it some of the things I used previously are out of date as well. Unfortunately I don't know what is or isn't out of date. I see the old compatibility patch is out of date. Is that what is causing my issue?

2 hours ago, DbleMinded said:

However, it started another problem. Now when an erection occurs in an animation the penis seems to be missing or is pointed inward and is therefore hidden inside the avatar. I don't think this is caused by SEU but I'm hoping you'll be able to tell me how to fix this problem as well. Speaking of which, thanks for your previous help. 

That isn't caused by F4SE or SEU.  It is a combination of the body mod you are using and the animation XML that applies erection morphs to the actor.  It sounds like they are mismatched.

2 hours ago, DbleMinded said:

I see the old compatibility patch is out of date. Is that what is causing my issue?

The old compatibility patch has been removed because the "officially" supported body for AAF is now BT2.  The compatibility patch provided the EVB male body with penis morphs.  It still works fine, and you can download the "AAF Modders Resource" which is the exact same content. 

A very interesting thing I found: When I tried to spawn a copy of something in the console, I accidentally spawned a copy of myself. I started experimenting and when I pickpocketed she became hostile. I shot her in the face and instantly "killed" her. the fun thing is: she didn't die, I was at full health without any damage taken but she stayed at like 5% health and the "I surrender" from Violate happened on ME and not the NPC version of me.

TLDR: if you spawn a clone of yourself and shoot it, you surrender to yourself and you get violated by the NPC.

41 minutes ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

f you spawn a clone of yourself and shoot it, you surrender to yourself and you get violated by the NPC.

Yes.  That's one of the hazards of creating a copy of a unique actor.  Violate uses an alias that gets filled by the Player to tracks hits, cripples, etc.  If you spawn a new copy of Player, it fills the same alias, so when you damaged your clone below the health threshold it made you surrender.

Related trivia: about a year ago, when AAF first started using a body double for the player, it used a direct clone of the player.  This turned out to break pretty much every quest in the game, because the double would fill aliases that were intended to be filled by the real player.  This is why the body double was changed to a different actor that uses the player as a template, instead of an actual clone of the player.

I installed the mod with NMM as admin and set up the key Home and End but in the game I press the keys nothing happen also I first installed the mod without using admin it show the plugin were not installed. I also installed eSexMod and that on is working I installed the right MCM so unless I'm doing something wrong would like some help to get it to work 

3 hours ago, dragenx said:

I installed the mod with NMM as admin and set up the key Home and End but in the game I press the keys nothing happen also I first installed the mod without using admin it show the plugin were not installed. I also installed eSexMod and that on is working I installed the right MCM so unless I'm doing something wrong would like some help to get it to work 

You cannot use the Home and End keys as hotkeys for SEU, those are used by AAF.

Did you follow the installation instructions on this mod's download page?  You have to have F4SE, AAF, etc, installed and working, THEN install this mod.

On 7/24/2019 at 11:10 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That isn't caused by F4SE or SEU.  It is a combination of the body mod you are using and the animation XML that applies erection morphs to the actor.  It sounds like they are mismatched.

What are the recommended male body mods to go with SEU? I only get flacid dicks. Body talk seems to require a lot of additional stuff to go with it and I'm reluctant to install some of it, since the particular files require the latest game and F4SE versions. Running a stable game now, after running into numerous crash problems with Bethesdas previous update, I'd like to keep the game at it's current state as long as possible.

25 minutes ago, cossayos said:

What are the recommended male body mods to go with SEU? I only get flacid dicks. Body talk seems to require a lot of additional stuff to go with it and I'm reluctant to install some of it, since the particular files require the latest game and F4SE versions. Running a stable game now, after running into numerous crash problems with Bethesdas previous update, I'd like to keep the game at it's current state as long as possible.

Body Talk and EVB with Morphs are the two male bodies that work with AAF and therefore with SEU.

For EVB, install this and enable the human and supermutant bodies:

43 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Body Talk and EVB with Morphs are the two male bodies that work with AAF and therefore with SEU.

For EVB, install this and enable the human and supermutant bodies:

By EVB you mean Enhanced vanilla bodies, male vesrion, I assume? And I habe to copy the particular folder from the AAF resources over to AAF in the data folder.

1 minute ago, cossayos said:

By EVB you mean Enhanced vanilla bodies, male vesrion, I assume?

Correct.  Leito made the original EVB for males mod, as well as the one in AAFMR. It includes all the same things  but adds the morphable penis feature.

The super mutant body in AAFMR uses the same morph values as EVB so it's simplest for compatibility.

22 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Correct.  Leito made the original EVB for males mod, as well as the one in AAFMR. It includes all the same things  but adds the morphable penis feature.

The super mutant body in AAFMR uses the same morph values as EVB so it's simplest for compatibility.

Well, thanks. One final question. over at the nexus, there are flacid and erect versions to choose from. Which one is the right pick?

Edit: Scratch that question. Works perfectly fine with the erect body and the files from AAF. Thanks.

On 11/4/2018 at 7:41 PM, EgoBallistic said:

AAF Sex Em Up

View File

SEUTestCrop.png.2f6bc595ad6a6bc10ef9a4b1003163dc.png

This is a port of Chosen Clue's great mod Four-Play Sex 'Em Up to the Advanced Animation Framework.

Sex 'Em Up is a casual sex mod that allows for some basic, immersive ways to initiate sex in Fallout 4 via using hotkeys and dialogue to ask for sex, prostitute yourself, masturbate, and more!  It allows you and your companions, and even your dog, to hook up with humans, non-feral ghouls, Gen 3 synths, and super mutants.

Features

Masturbation

Simple pleasures of the world can be free. You can pleasure yourself by holding the SEU Active hotkey for one second.

Flirting and Sex

Flirt with others to sate your carnal desires. Use the Active hotkey, and the person closest to you, within a short distance, will initiate dialogue giving you a host of options to choose from.  You can kiss, cuddle, hug, or have sex, or convince someone to have sex with your companion.  The chance you have of convincing someone is based on your charisma and their charisma, but this can be changed.

You can get those you flirted with to follow you by selecting "Let's find somewhere private" after successfully flirting with them.  When you have found the right spot, talk to your partner using the normal dialogue controls (the "e" key) to continue the dialogue.

You can start a threesome by successfully flirting with someone, then choosing "Hey, want to find someone to join us?"  Then, go to the second NPC you want to be involved in the act, and press the Active hotkey near them to have them join you.

Stripping

You can ask someone to strip for you. But it may take some convincing! Use the Active hotkey to try to ask them to strip their clothes off.

Sexual Assault

Satiate those desires another way - by means of force. Crouch and use the Active hotkey to attempt to assault the person closest to you, within a short distance. The chance you have of forcing them is based off of your Strength and theirs, but this can be changed.  Be careful - if they fight you off, they will become hostile.

If you'd rather watch the action than participate, you can have your companion assault the victim instead.  In that case, your companion's Strength determines success.

Combat Surrender

Surrender to your enemies.  In combat, use the Passive hotkey to initiate surrender.  You can then negotiate with your enemies - will you bribe them with money, talk your way out, or trade your body for your freedom?

Prostitution

Sell your body for pleasure and profit.  When you are around NPCs, use the Passive hotkey to initiate a prostitution dialogue.  You can then sell your "goods", or those of your companions, for extra caps.  If you've got the charisma for it, drive up the price - but don't get too greedy or your customers may decide you're not worth it.

To go somewhere more private, select "Follow me" in the dialogue.  When you have found the right spot, talk to your customer using the normal dialogue controls (the "e" key) to continue the transaction.

MCM

You can use Mod Configuration Manager to change the many options SEU comes with.

Installation

Install the prerequisite mods, listed under Requirements below. 

• Pay special attention to the F4SE installation -- you must install the Data folder from the F4SE archive into your Fallout 4 folder.

Once you have installed the prerequisites, make sure they work:

• Use the [Home] key to play some AAF animations. 
  • Open the MCM and view some mod settings.

Then, install AAF Sex 'Em Up (this mod) with your favorite mod manager.

Once you have installed the mod, start up Fallout 4 and go into the Sex 'Em Up MCM and go to the "Hotkeys" page.

There you will find the Sex Em' Up hotkey option. Set your preferred Active and Passive hotkeys here.  You can also select whether each hotkey will select the last actor under the crosshairs, or use an area scan.  By default, the Active hotkey uses the crosshairs, while the Passive hotkey uses an area scan.

Requirements

Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE) by the F4SE team.  Please make sure this is installed correctly.

Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) by Dagobaking.  SEU requires AAF Beta 73 or later.

Mod Configuration Menu by Registrator2000

AAF Themes by Halstrom

Animation Packs: SEU does not include any animations itself.  You must download and install animation packs to use with it.  Atomic Lust, BP70, Crazy's, Farelle, Leito, SavageCabbage, VaderMania, Mutated Lust, all work nicely with this mod.

Mod Status and Known Issues

Version 0.91 is a fully functional port of Four-Play SEU version 2.5.1 to AAF.  All of the features of the original mod should work as they did before.  In addition, AAF SEU has several enhancements, including actor selection using the crosshairs, additional options when flirting, protection to prevent hotkey activation while animations from other mods are playing, and full integration with the game's affinity system.

AAF SEU does not require Four-Play at all, nor does it need the Four-Play proxy from AAF.  It relies entirely on native AAF calls for playing animations.

Changelog

Reveal hidden contents

+ Added compatibility with Magno Cum Gaudio sex statistics

+ Replaced "Use AAF Packages" MCM option with "AAF Skip Walk" option

+ Added check for power armor in the Stripping dialogue.  Actors in power armor will say they "Can't do that right now".

+ Enabled AAF walk/stay-in-place packages during animations.

+ Added additional checks to prevent hotkeys being used while in animations or scenes

+ Fixed scene not completing when whoring out companion to a Super Mutant.

+ Added facial expressions to some Flirt dialogue lines that did not have them

+ Fixed Surrender animations not working with new StartSex code.  Recompiled all scripts to ensure everything is in synch.

+ Fixed "Cuddle" tag incorrectly spelled "Cuddling"

+ Added an additional dialogue step when the player is flirting with humanoid NPCs

• You can now choose to kiss, hug, cuddle, or have sex with your chosen partner
  • Note that the hug, kiss, and cuddle options require appropriate animations tagged with "Hugging", "Kissing", and "Cuddling".  Normal sex animations do not use tags.

+ Modified the Affinity system so that:

• Affinity is now applied after the animation ends
  • The system now uses the game's built-in affinity scripts for companions that use the vanilla companion system.  This means that raising a companion's affinity via flirting will now trigger the affinity stage dialogues ("Cait admires you", etc).  It also means that affinity will not be raised beyond its current limit, e.g. flirting with Cait cannot raise her affinity past 999 unless her Benign Intervention quest has been completed.
  • Followers who do not use the vanilla companion scripts will still have their affinity raised, but it is a simple increase with no quest stage checks.

+ Removed backward compatibility hacks for AAF versions earlier than Beta 35.  Too many new features in SEU require features in AAF that didn't exist before Beta 35.

+ Minor bug fix in surrender quest to avoid a Papyrus error message when quest is restarted due to upgrading the mod.

+ Added option to select actor under crosshairs for Active and Passive hotkey.

• Crosshairs option will select the most recent actor that was under the crosshairs if they are still within dialogue range
  • Area scan is the original SEU behavior, which simply selects the closest eligible actor within dialogue range in any direction

+ Fixes from Chosen Clue:

• Prostitution was using the wrong "follow" package
  • Dialogue for "is this the spot" was on every actor the Player talked to, instead of only on the actor following the player
  • Increased quest priority for Surrender and Prostitution quests

+ Fixed bug where the Flirt dialogue quest could get into a state where it would never start the dialogue if previous Flirt attempt ended abnormally

+ Added distance check to Flirt dialogue so quest ends cleanly if player moves too far away from the actor during the initial dialogues

+ Removed warning about out-of-date AAF versions

+ Added support for animations on furniture.  You can disable or tweak furniture behavior in the MCM under the "Misc" section.  The options are:

• Enable Furniture Animations:  Turns furniture support completely on or off.
  • Furniture Search Radius:  Determines how close you have to be to furniture for it to be used in an animation.  The default value is about two meters, so if you stand next to a bed or couch it will usually be chosen.  Large values can cause you to teleport to furniture in another room or on another floor.
  • Furniture Preference: the percentage chance that furniture will be used if it is found in the search radius.

+ Fixed a minor issue where actors would sometimes wander around briefly between the end of dialogue and the start of sex animations

+ Initial Release

I got the file folders in the fallout 4 data folder, where do i put the lose: AAF_SEU.esp ? when i start up the game it doesn't seem to be able to find that file?

47 minutes ago, BloodyTampon1991 said:

I got the file folders in the fallout 4 data folder, where do i put the lose: AAF_SEU.esp ? when i start up the game it doesn't seem to be able to find that file?

Why don't you use a manager for installation? You put it into your data folder of course. Like any other esp.