37 minutes ago, jongwoyo said:

Sooo... only question I have now is 'which male body should I be using for morphing penis?'.....

The easy answer is to use the EVB Body with Morphs option from the AAF Compatibility Patches (AAFCP).  Body Talk is IMO a better body but it requires a little more setup, and if you are brand new to this I would suggest trying the one from AAFCP first.  It doesn't require any other meshes - the AAFCP includes the EVB body with all the right parts.  Just make sure you select that option when installing AAFCP.

16 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The easy answer is to use the EVB Body with Morphs option from the AAF Compatibility Patches (AAFCP).  Body Talk is IMO a better body but it requires a little more setup, and if you are brand new to this I would suggest trying the one from AAFCP first.  It doesn't require any other meshes - the AAFCP includes the EVB body with all the right parts.  Just make sure you select that option when installing AAFCP.

Gosh.... I was thinking wrong.... I was keep thinking the file I installed.... ,Nude male erect, was EVB ..... and didnt knew that EVB itself is included in compability patch...

thanks for your information. Seems I was following the guide post too much literally.....

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

good news... and bad news....

Good news is, I've understood what you've said so I've disabled Cumnwealth_XXX Stuffs and 'Nude_Male_Erect'. and using EVB body included in compability patch instead. and also solved the thrax pose pack problem. and also succeed in Sex Em Up flirting by using area scan in Brand New save game as you said. also played the animations.

but the bad news is... that I'm still stuck in penis morphing problem... Not sure how to handle it anyhow... 

20190603193133_1.jpg

1.png

12 minutes ago, jongwoyo said:

but the bad news is... that I'm still stuck in penis morphing problem... Not sure how to handle it anyhow... 

I don't see anything obvious in your load order that would cause this.

I can only suggest reinstalling the AAF Patch for Crazy and Leito, and then the AAF Compatibility Patch, to make sure the right options are selected and to make sure nothing is overwriting the EVB meshes from AAFCP.

10 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I can only suggest reinstalling the AAF Patch for Crazy and Leito, and then the AAF Compatibility Patch, to make sure the right options are selected and to make sure nothing is overwriting the EVB meshes from AAFCP.

Thanks for advise. Gotta do what you've said ..... hope I could meet some stable save game.....

i found out that i have the CumNWealth_XYZ stuff as well and went to disable them, but am still having the same issues (able to view solo but nothing with more than 1 actor works, not even kiss/hug). The AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations do contain the CumNWealth.esp though. 

I'm posting at the AAF thread waiting for replies. Here are my installed mods in the spoiler below will really appreciate any advices. Thanks!

Spoiler

Capture1.PNG.0643a8c680804e25521823c9ff7ad91f.PNG

Capture2.PNG.acbf4b473842496f7910bde573bdbfe0.PNG

Capture3.PNG.bc483ea4f5b8a8b9471b7849ab799a6b.PNG

Capture4.PNG.969c5cc4806a856dbef2c40ca006b122.PNG

Spoiler
1 hour ago, capricious1103 said:

i found out that i have the CumNWealth_XYZ stuff as well and went to disable them, but am still having the same issues (able to view solo but nothing with more than 1 actor works, not even kiss/hug). The AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations do contain the CumNWealth.esp though. 

I'm posting at the AAF thread waiting for replies. Here are my installed mods in the spoiler below will really appreciate any advices. Thanks!

Hide contents

Capture1.PNG.0643a8c680804e25521823c9ff7ad91f.PNG

Capture2.PNG.acbf4b473842496f7910bde573bdbfe0.PNG

Capture3.PNG.bc483ea4f5b8a8b9471b7849ab799a6b.PNG

Capture4.PNG.969c5cc4806a856dbef2c40ca006b122.PNG

First screenshot gave away at least one major issue.

Your load order. Or lack thereof.

*.esm's should rarely, IF ever be below a *.esp [Unofficial FO4 Patch is one of the only exceptions I know of].
Load order guide here. Even if you only scroll down to the "master list" section and follow that, plus sort the *.esm's above everything else [bar the base-game files, obviously], that'll help tremendously.
The only exception I'd make to that list initially is anything AAF-related, including the Extended Skeleton, Fusion Girl body, any animation packs, etc. They're bottom of the load order, sorted separately to everything else, as they're much more likely to break things and/or cause an instability.

After that, follow AAF's minimum working install suggestion on here to check that it's working at all.
Then we can get started on the rest, in the relevant topics [which this isn't, since it's not an SEU-related issue.]

20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75915-aaf-fo4-animations-by-leito-122118/?do=findComment&comment=2637762

FYI, I've solved my problem because of this post. disabling AAF Stats in AFF Theme. Now I can enjoy my game in serenity... 

So I tried to install AAF and Sex em up, but I cant get it working. The SEU settings shows up in the MCM, but whenever I try to hit the hotkeys of SEU, nothing happens. I installed F4SE correctly(I think?) (Data folder in the Fallout 4 one), but it still does not work. I dont know if AAF itself is even working? I tried to trigger an animation through the Home Key menu, but I'm too stupid to find the setting for this (i dont know how i can select the actors and then start the animation). Sorry if my issue was already been solved on this forum. I tried to set things up for 2 days now, but it seems I'm missing something I done wrong. And I even took extra attention to do everything the Mods authors sad. I hope u guys can find a solution for this qwq. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, LiveZoom said:

The SEU settings shows up in the MCM, but whenever I try to hit the hotkeys of SEU, nothing happens. I installed F4SE correctly(I think?) (Data folder in the Fallout 4 one), but it still does not work. I dont know if AAF itself is even working?

Did you see the AAF SEU startup messages?  You should have seen them the first time you loaded your game after installing.

Do you see the AAF startup messages when you loadyour game?  There are a ton of them that appear on the left of the screen and then clear after a few seconds..

If you hit the [home] key to bring up the AAF wizard do you see anything?  You should at least see a little window on the upper right of the screeen.

Do  you see any messages at all when you hit the SEU hotkeys?  I suggest setting the hotkeys to ] and [ since nothing else uses those.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Did you see the AAF SEU startup messages?  You should have seen them the first time you loaded your game after installing.

Do you see the AAF startup messages when you loadyour game?  There are a ton of them that appear on the left of the screen and then clear after a few seconds..

If you hit the [home] key to bring up the AAF wizard do you see anything?  You should at least see a little window on the upper right of the screeen.

Do  you see any messages at all when you hit the SEU hotkeys?  I suggest setting the hotkeys to ] and [ since nothing else uses those.

I indeed see the startup messages of AAF and AAF SEU and when I hit the home button I see the little menu on the right. I tried diffrent hotkeys as well but it isnt working and when I hit the keys I dont get any messages either. :/  

22 minutes ago, LiveZoom said:

I indeed see the startup messages of AAF and AAF SEU and when I hit the home button I see the little menu on the right. I tried diffrent hotkeys as well but it isnt working and when I hit the keys I dont get any messages either. :/  

Could you reproduce the problem and post your Papyrus script log as an attachment?  Instructions for doing that are in this post.

Greeting, I think I have installed the mods by the recommended order.

AAF and SEU Hotkeys work, but the animation won't stop by the SEU setting timer.

I also installed the animation pack by SavageCabbages and A.J. various XMLs patch to make threesome animations performing available by FFF actresses, but then the timer starts working.

Do any of you have any idea what I did wrong?

Spoiler

plugins.png.389de0e32e93305c24a32ca2633ae8b2.pngmods.png.3bca38d6ad67fd7ae0b553108a7dff2f.png

13 minutes ago, M3s4Lin said:

AAF and SEU Hotkeys work, but the animation won't stop by the SEU setting timer.

So... they just play forever?  Never heard of this before.

13 minutes ago, M3s4Lin said:

I also installed the animation pack by SavageCabbages and A.J. various XMLs patch to make threesome animations performing available by FFF actresses, but then the timer starts working. 

So it's working correctly now?  I'm not sure what you are saying.

Also - please edit your post and put the giant images in a spoiler tag </>.  Thanks.

1 minute ago, LiveZoom said:

Ok, so I ran the game and hit the Keys serveral times, hope u can figure it out with the log uwu.

You are using Player Comments and Headtracking.  That mod interferes with SEU.  You just need to toggle PCHT off when you want to use SEU.  PCHT has a toggle hotkey you can set in the MCM.

3 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

You are using Player Comments and Headtracking.  That mod interferes with SEU.  You just need to toggle PCHT off when you want to use SEU.  PCHT has a toggle hotkey you can set in the MCM.

I turned it off in the MO but it still does not work. Same problem as before :/

4 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

So... they just play forever?  Never heard of this before.

So it's working correctly now?  I'm not sure what you are saying.

Also - please edit your post and put the giant images in a spoiler tag </>.  Thanks.

Thank you for the quick reply.

The threesome animation by SavageCabbage which I later installed are working correctly in SEU, but the animation which involved only two actors (by leito and Crazy) just play forever whether is trigger by SEU flirting or combat surrendering.

19 minutes ago, LiveZoom said:

I turned it off in the MO but it still does not work. Same problem as before :/

Your log indicates that your character is in a dialogue scene, which is causing SEU to abort the hotkey.  This is by design, to prevent SEU from breaking quests.  I don't know if you are stuck in a scene from PCHT or something else, but the game thinks you are.

[06/04/2019 - 10:55:20PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[06/04/2019 - 10:55:20PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player was in a scene, ABORTING
[06/04/2019 - 10:55:23PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[06/04/2019 - 10:55:23PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player was in a scene, ABORTING
[06/04/2019 - 10:55:24PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[06/04/2019 - 10:55:24PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player was in a scene, ABORTING

15 minutes ago, M3s4Lin said:

The threesome animation by SavageCabbage which I later installed are working correctly in SEU, but the animation which involved only two actors (by leito and Crazy) just play forever whether is trigger by SEU flirting or combat surrendering.

That's really strange.  It must be a problem with the animation XML in those animations or in the AAF Patch for Crazy and Leito causing AAF to bug out.  I would ask about this on the AAF support thread.  There have been a lot of problems recently with AAF 78 doing strange things like this due to old XML patches.

7 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your log indicates that your character is in a dialogue scene, which is causing SEU to abort the hotkey.  This is by design, to prevent SEU from breaking quests.  I don't know if you are stuck in a scene from PCHT or something else, but the game thinks you are.

Hm strange, I walked out of Pipers Office, to try it in the City and disabled all mods not necessary for AAF, but it still does not work. I dont know what I do wrong here, I just installed it like anyone else would ;(

1 minute ago, LiveZoom said:

Hm strange, I walked out of Pipers Office, to try it in the City and disabled all mods not necessary for AAF, but it still does not work. I dont know what I do wrong here, I just installed it like anyone else would ;(

Uninstalling / disabling mods in a running game is  never a good idea; the game officially does not support doing this.  You have a lot of errors in your log related to things that the game can't find any more.  I would re-enable those mods and go back to an earlier save.

56 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Uninstalling / disabling mods in a running game is  never a good idea; the game officially does not support doing this.  You have a lot of errors in your log related to things that the game can't find any more.  I would re-enable those mods and go back to an earlier save.

Ok, so I started a new game with only the necessary mods and it still dont work. At the start of the game, in the vault I at least got an message, that I found nothing interesting, but later even that message dont showed up. The log says I'm allready in an AAF scene. Its strange, why thinks the game that I'm  allways in a scene? I added a screenshot of my plugins in MO maybe the loadorder is fault? idk here the link because Im too stupid to add a spoiler uff: http://prnt.sc/nxopuk

5 hours ago, LiveZoom said:

The log says I'm allready in an AAF scene. Its strange,

If the log says "AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player is in an AAF scene, ABORTING" and you are not in an animation, that means the last AAF animation you played did not end properly.  You can clear the AAF Busy keyword by opening the console and typing

player.callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

This is not normal, though.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If the log says "AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player is in an AAF scene, ABORTING" and you are not in an animation, that means the last AAF animation you played did not end properly.  You can clear the AAF Busy keyword by opening the console and typing

player.callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

This is not normal, though.

Ok with this command I can use the SEU menu and can strip people but I cant having Sex, because the animation Isn't loading or something. When I ask for Sex, nothing happens and I turned that I always succeed in flirt on. 

Papyrus.0.log