2 hours ago, marcost2 said:

I only have themes with no stats support, but i will do that tomorrow morning and report back

One thing I see in this stack dump is that AAF was in the process of reporting errors about XML that refers to plugins which are not installed:

Referencing a plugin that is not installed: cceejfo4002-nuka.esl"
 Referencing a plugin that is not installed: cctosfo4001-neosky.esm"
 Referencing a plugin that is not installed: cczsef04001-bhouse.esm"
 Referencing a plugin that is not installed: LadyKillerBed.esp"
 Referencing a plugin that is not installed: Prisoner Shackles.esp"
 Referencing a plugin that is not installed: TortureDevices.esm"

This means that when you installed some of your animation packs, you enabled optional support for other mods or CC content you don't have installed.  You should only enable support for things that are actually installed or it will generate errors.  This isn't really critical, but it's just another unnecessary source of warnings.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

One thing I see in this stack dump is that AAF was in the process of reporting errors about XML that refers to plugins which are not installed:

Referencing a plugin that is not installed: cceejfo4002-nuka.esl"
 Referencing a plugin that is not installed: cctosfo4001-neosky.esm"
 Referencing a plugin that is not installed: cczsef04001-bhouse.esm"
 Referencing a plugin that is not installed: LadyKillerBed.esp"
 Referencing a plugin that is not installed: Prisoner Shackles.esp"
 Referencing a plugin that is not installed: TortureDevices.esm"

This means that when you installed some of your animation packs, you enabled optional support for other mods or CC content you don't have installed.  You should only enable support for things that are actually installed or it will generate errors.  This isn't really critical, but it's just another unnecessary source of warnings.

Funny thing is, that happens even though i explicitly said that i dont want prisoner shackles or torture devices; and i wasnt asked about any cc content. I cant figure out the ladykillerbed.esp, i have that mod installled

12 minutes ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

Hi, so I installed this mod today via the Nexus Mod Manager but the surrender option does not seem to be working.

My hotkey is P but when I press it or press and hold, nothing happens.

Do you see a message like "You find nothing interesting" when you press the key?

Do any of the other SEU features work?

Did you see the SEU startup messages the first time you loaded your game after installing it?

Is F4SE installed properly according to the instructions on this mod's download page?

15 minutes ago, marcost2 said:

Funny thing is, that happens even though i explicitly said that i dont want prisoner shackles or torture devices; and i wasnt asked about any cc content. I cant figure out the ladykillerbed.esp, i have that mod installled

Those errors can only happen if you have XML files that are referring to the plugins mentioned in the error messages.  I don't know what mod manager you are using or any of that, so I am not sure what to tell you, other than the files are somewhere that AAF can access them.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Those errors can only happen if you have XML files that are referring to the plugins mentioned in the error messages.  I don't know what mod manager you are using or any of that, so I am not sure what to tell you, other than the files are somewhere that AAF can access them.

Ok, a lot of things happened. I revisited the AAF guide and saw that we now dont need any of the dedicated patches, so i deleted those and downloaded the one patch to rule them all; and now everything is working! Literally, so i think there was something broken inside those patches. The thing that bothers me is i cant change gender in game (like for example with FutanariFEV) because the patch doesnt allow it. I would still like to fix most of these erros, if you can tell me where i need to edit the files so that it doesnt look for the mods/cc content and i can point it to the correct ladykillerbed.esp

PS: Using vortex after MO2 messed up all my mods

AAFLog.0.log

16 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Do you see a message like "You find nothing interesting" when you press the key?

Do any of the other SEU features work?

Did you see the SEU startup messages the first time you loaded your game after installing it?

Is F4SE installed properly according to the instructions on this mod's download page?

No "you find nothing interesting." message
Haven't checked all functions.
SEU message did appear first time loading after the install.
F4SE is installed correctly as the other mods that I have installed seem to function fine and I followed the instructions on the website.

Just now, derpyderpderp101 said:

No "you find nothing interesting." message
Haven't checked all functions.
SEU message did appear first time loading after the install.
F4SE is installed correctly as the other mods that I have installed seem to function fine and I followed the instructions on the website.

What I am specifically asking about wrt F4SE is whether you copied the Data folder from the archive into your Fallout 4 folder, as shown on this mod's front page.  Not all F4SE dependent mods will fail if you don't do that, but AAF and SEU will.

Anyway, could you reproduce the problem and post your script log here as an attachment?  Instructions for doing that are in this post.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

What I am specifically asking about wrt F4SE is whether you copied the Data folder from the archive into your Fallout 4 folder, as shown on this mod's front page.  Not all F4SE dependent mods will fail if you don't do that, but AAF and SEU will.

Anyway, could you reproduce the problem and post your script log here as an attachment?  Instructions for doing that are in this post.

I did copy the data folder to my fallout 4 folder. AAF seems to work since the devious devices/torture devices and the other ones listed in my previous screenshot all work animation wise. the only issue I get from AAF is saying that it cannot find a file with the ID Atomic Lust.

Here's the log

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

UPDATE: reinstalled F4SE, AAF and the mod twice, restarted my pc and offered several souls to whatever I could find and it appears as if it is functioning now. the "you find nothing interesting" message pops up, Prostitution works, surrendering works, masturbation works. seems to be running like a charm now.

22 minutes ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

reinstalled F4SE, AAF and the mod twice, restarted my pc and offered several souls to whatever I could find and it appears as if it is functioning now.

Good deal.  I was looking at your script log and all of the SEU scripts were failing to initialize, with errors like

[07/19/2019 - 07:59:29PM] error: Unable to bind script SEUMainScript to SEUQuest (21003D33) because their base types do not match

This type of error usually means something that SEU depends on isn't loaded, like an AAF or F4SE script.  So it's possible there was a missing file and reinstalling fixed it.

4 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Good deal.  I was looking at your script log and all of the SEU scripts were failing to initialize, with errors like

[07/19/2019 - 07:59:29PM] error: Unable to bind script SEUMainScript to SEUQuest (21003D33) because their base types do not match

This type of error usually means something that SEU depends on isn't loaded, like an AAF or F4SE script.  So it's possible there was a missing file and reinstalling fixed it.

I'm very glad that this is finally working. I also installed AAF violate with as many expansions as possible though Real Handcuffs doesn't want to use MCM because I'm using an older version of fallout(and thus an older version of f4se). Functionality seems to be fine, it's just that it doesn't like my older version. Thanks for the help anyways. Highly appreciate it when modders are willing to help players!

On 7/18/2019 at 4:17 PM, EgoBallistic said:

You say you just updated to AAF and the SEU crosshairs functions stopped working.  So I suspect the F4SE plugin that ships with AAF is not loading, probably because your F4SE version is out of date.  SEU uses that plugin to enable the crosshairs scan functionality, so it won't work, but the "area scan" does work because it doesn't rely on the plugin.  That plugin also provides the camera function in AAF, and I bet that isn't working either.

You need to make sure your game version, F4SE version, and AAF version all match.

Thanks, that's probably it then. I have fallout 4 updates turned off just so I don't have to constantly update f4se and several mods whenever they update the stupid creation club. I haven't played in a while so I'm sure I'm a few updates behind.

I got a cosmetic problem that I'd like to fix in my game. I'm not even sure if it's SEU related or some other AAF mod is causing it, but during Lesbian animations, one of the two participants always screams "Stop that", which I consider to be a major turnoff.

I never had that in my game before, although I'm using the exact same setup as I did in previous games. The only other mod I can consider to be responsible would be "Autonomy Enhanced", but I also used that in previous games.

3 hours ago, cossayos said:

I'm not even sure if it's SEU related or some other AAF mod is causing it, but during Lesbian animations, one of the two participants always screams "Stop that", which I consider to be a major turnoff.

That's the animation, it is the "Atomic Scissors" one in Atomic Lust.  To get rid of that sound, edit Data\AAF\Atomic Lust_animationData.xml, find the "Atomic Scissors" animation, and delete the line that looks like

<value path="action" value="Curie Sounds" target="1" loop="true" from="1" to="0" time="8.555"/>

9 minutes ago, The Little Elizabeth said:

Everything works for me with this, however during the animations my camera is stuck over the actors and then when the animation is over my character cannot move, look, or do anything? Any idea what might cause this?

That is because the version of F4SE you are using doesn't match the version of AAF you have installed.  So the F4SE plugin AAF uses to enable the free look camera isn't able to load.

I had everything working fine, but somehow I managed to turn off redressing after sex. I know you can cause it to happen if you initiate sex a second time before they get dressed, but now it is permanent. I have to dress them manually. NPC's engaged in the prostitution side of things get redressed most of the time, though even that can be less than 100% now.

Any idea which file I managed to corrupt?

2 hours ago, leequiring said:

I had everything working fine, but somehow I managed to turn off redressing after sex. I know you can cause it to happen if you initiate sex a second time before they get dressed, but now it is permanent. I have to dress them manually. NPC's engaged in the prostitution side of things get redressed most of the time, though even that can be less than 100% now.

Any idea which file I managed to corrupt?

SEU doesn't handle undressing/redressing of NPCs who engage in animations, that is all done by AAF.  Flirting, prostitution, etc, it's all handled the same way and there are no settings in SEU that can control that.  Maybe you changed your reequip_delay or disable_equipment_handling settings in Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

SEU doesn't handle undressing/redressing of NPCs who engage in animations, that is all done by AAF.  Flirting, prostitution, etc, it's all handled the same way and there are no settings in SEU that can control that.  Maybe you changed your reequip_delay or disable_equipment_handling settings in Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini.

Not that I can determine, but I did just experiment with setting the reequip_delay to -1 which should make redressing happen instantly. No change. I'm wondering if something in fomod was changed in all my wrestling with Animated Fannies and a few other nuggets.

Hi, quick question: I'm not sure if it's from AAF violate or SEU but sometimes when I lose combat and my character surrenders, they use something called a "mechanical execution chair" or they hang me on some gallows though I cant find those items anywhere in the build options. are these only for use in surrender animations or is there anyway that I can build those myself?

1 hour ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

Hi, quick question: I'm not sure if it's from AAF violate or SEU but sometimes when I lose combat and my character surrenders, they use something called a "mechanical execution chair" or they hang me on some gallows though I cant find those items anywhere in the build options. are these only for use in surrender animations or is there anyway that I can build those myself?

That's from AAF Violate.  If you have the Bad End animations pack installed, there is a chance that will happen to you (options controlling Bad Ends are in the AAF Violate MCM on the Mod Integration page).  Those items aren't buildable in the workshop, but you could use the In-Game ESP Explorer mod to place them in the world.