2 hours ago, SilentWanderer said:

That is not exactly so. All problem is from existence in .xmls this: <value path="morph" value="Erection" to="1"/> 

Simple solution - backup .xmls, remove from everywhere this value. Not change to -1. Remove. Build body with morphs, go to test cell and check.

If there is problem, look for name of scene/stage in AAF wizard and find .xml, who control problem scene/stage and check for this value.

All animations has zero problems with penises.  I use Atomic Lust, SC, Leito, 50 Shades and AJ extended .xmls. No problems.

Only one thing is odd, and this is when choose GB scene with 3F-1M, after switch stage/scene, one F get dressed in vanilla stuff.

But i think this is problem in extended .xmls, no with BT/AAF itself.

EgoBallistic, thanks for your work on mods.

I have one question about SEU - When choose to play with female protagonist and trigger SEU, my female always end in passive role.

Is there option in SEU to choose for female player get active (male) role or this is not controlled from SEU.

I tried deleting all that stuff and still no joy. I am not a long time versed computer guy and I am pretty sure there are plenty of places I missed baked in .xml. Savage Cabbage alone has almost 75 plus animations. There seems to be so many mods that just store this data. I cannot even get rid of outfits, long deleted, from Bodyslide. They just sit there, laughing at me. It seems that some smart PC tech would have made a patch for the BT/SEX animation conflict by now..I am not ,him..

That is not exactly so. All problem is from existence in .xmls this: <value path="morph" value="Erection" to="1"/> 

Simple solution - backup .xmls, remove from everywhere this value. Not change to -1. Remove. Build body with morphs, go to test cell and check.

If there is problem, look for name of scene/stage in AAF wizard and find .xml, who control problem scene/stage and check for this value.

All animations has zero problems with penises.  I use Atomic Lust, SC, Leito, 50 Shades and AJ extended .xmls. No problems.

Only one thing is odd, and this is when choose GB scene with 3F-1M, after switch stage/scene, one F get dressed in vanilla stuff.

But i think this is problem in extended .xmls, no with BT/AAF itself.

EgoBallistic, thanks for your work on mods.

I have one question about SEU - When choose to play with female protagonist and trigger SEU, my female always end in passive role.

Is there option in SEU to choose for female player get active (male) role or this is not controlled from SEU.

What files would you need to look in?  EXAMPLE..BP70 has AAF

Meshes

RXL BP70 Animations

Atomic....AAF

Atomic Lust Main

Atomic Lust ESP.

Do I look in all of them? What if the value is 0.05? Do I delete that? As I understand, we leave anything, UP or Down , alone?

There are two things that affect which role is assigned.  One is the animation's <actor gender="X"> attributes, the other is the order in which the actors are sent to AAF.

The actor gender takes precedence.  If one idle is for M and one is for F, then that is how they will be assigned regardless of the order SEU sends them into AAF.

If the animation is same-sex, or if it doesn't specify a gender ( <actor gender=""> or simply <actor>), then the positions are assigned based on the order in which the actors are received.  By convention, the first actor is the "female" role and the second is the "male".

For flirting and prostitution, SEU sends the player first, then the other actor(s).  This will generally result in the player being the female role. 

For sex assault, the other actor is sent first, and the player is sent second.  So in same-sex and genderless animations your character will take the "male" role, but if the animation specifies different roles for M and F then that will take precedence.

8 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

What files would you need to look in?  EXAMPLE..BP70 has AAF

Meshes

RXL BP70 Animations

Atomic....AAF

Atomic Lust Main

Atomic Lust ESP.

Do I look in all of them? What if the value is 0.05? Do I delete that? As I understand, we leave anything, UP or Down , alone?

Understand disappointment. But, with some "labor" work come knowledge. Not all so bad.

Only need to edit nameAnimationData, like Crazy_animationData, LeitoAnimationData, etc,etc. No need touch other stuff.

All nameAnimationData .xml files in AAF Folder.

Example on SavageCabbage_animationData:

<animation id="FM-Bed01-01Handjob" time="500">
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="00000FD3"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="00000FD4"/>
        <value path="morph" value="Erection" to="1"/>  Remove only this.
    </actor>
</animation>

After edit need look like that:

<actor gender="F">
        <idle form="00000FD3"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="00000FD4"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

Don't touch other values - Up, Down etc, etc. Leave them as is.

EgoBallistic, thanks for in detail answer.

6 hours ago, SilentWanderer said:

Understand disappointment. But, with some "labor" work come knowledge. Not all so bad.

Only need to edit nameAnimationData, like Crazy_animationData, LeitoAnimationData, etc,etc. No need touch other stuff.

All nameAnimationData .xml files in AAF Folder.

Example on SavageCabbage_animationData:

<actor gender="F">
        <idle form="00000FD3"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="00000FD4"/>
        <value path="morph" value="Erection" to="1"/>  Remove only this.
    </actor>
</animation>

After edit need look like that:

<actor gender="F">
        <idle form="00000FD3"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="00000FD4"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

Don't touch other values - Up, Down etc, etc. Leave them as is.

EgoBallistic, thanks for in detail answer.

I meant to give you a shout out and thank you. Based on yours and others  guidence, I did delete all those references and my BT sex life improved immediately. Everything, to date, seems to be working. Is there any way to make the penises shorter. My male ego might be satisfied ,but I seem to be poking new holes in my partners? Also, these new AAF patches for the different animations. If they contain any of the "erection = "1" lines, have you been removing that, also?

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Is there any way to make the penises shorter. My male ego might be satisfied ,but I seem to be poking new holes in my partners? Also, these new AAF patches for the different animations. If they contain any of the "erection = "1" lines, have you been removing that, also?

For longer/shorter male "dignity" - look sliders in BodySlide. Can't say for sure, this "problem" really don't bother me.

About new AAF patches, things are binary - if patch work as intend with this line - don't touch. If not work - remove line.

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Is there any way to make the penises shorter

Open up BodySlide, and rebuild the BT2 body with default/shorter-than-previously-set length. Might still clip for some, but provided the female body's built without using/moving the groin slider [moves it forward/backward] it should be fine for most animations.

Also with what @SilentWanderer covered with animData.xml's, A: Notepad++ is great, and B: you should only need to remove those lines from SavageCabbages' animData.xml, as I think his is currently the only one left with them. [he's also updating his stuff, but wants to release one good update, rather than many WIP ones, I think]

On 7/13/2019 at 7:19 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Talk about worst case scenarios.

1) Your log shows that the LLFP library from AAF is not working, probably because it is the wrong version.  SEU needs that library for the crosshair functions.   Make sure you have the latest AAF, latest F4SE, and latest version of the game.  You currently have AAF version 78 Beta installed, but 81 is the latest.

2) You are using Player Head Tracking.  That mod uses dialogue scenes all over the place, and interferes with other dialogue based mods like SEU.  So once you get your F4SE/AAF situation sorted out, you will need to toggle PHT off when you want to use SEU.  PHT has an MCM option for a toggle hotkey.

this did it updated aaf and everything is working as usual thanks guys didnt realize it was up on nexus also got rid of headtracking just to be safe

Excuse me I have a issue. After I use the hot keys to trigger the animations it blocks access to my pip boy menu entirely. I can't turn on the light, access inventory again until I completely shut the game to desktop and reload the game. Is this normal and is there a fix for it?

1 hour ago, ApocNizmith said:

Excuse me I have a issue. After I use the hot keys to trigger the animations it blocks access to my pip boy menu entirely. I can't turn on the light, access inventory again until I completely shut the game to desktop and reload the game. Is this normal and is there a fix for it?

That is not normal, no.  I have only ever seen that happen when something interferes with the free camera in animations - trying to use the "tfc" console command while AFV is running, or if the LLFP library isn't working and the freecam is stuck.

Nope I uninstalled everything but AAF, F4SE, basic animation pack for AAF (sex one) and SEU and if I trigger any animation with it at all I still can't access my pip boy unless I completely close the game and reload it. And tfc doesn't seem to work either tried during animations, reloaded tried before triggering animations, reloaded and tried after animations. Nothing seems to work.

Load order directly from Loot.

Spoiler

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
254 FE   0 ccgcafo4019-factionas08nuk.esl
  7  7     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  8  8     HUDFramework.esm
  9  9     AAF.esm
254 FE   1 TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
 10  a     ArmorKeywords.esm
 11  b     SimSettlements.esm
254 FE   2 SSCityPlanContest_SunshineTidingsCoop_Mobina.esl
254 FE   3 SSCityPlanContest_StarlightDrivein_MarkAlmighty.esl
254 FE   4 SSCityPlanContest_StarlightDrivein_Kleptoheart.esl
254 FE   5 SSCityPlanContest_RedRocket_SirLach.esl
254 FE   6 SSCityPlanContest_RedRocket_NDCowdy.esl
254 FE   7 SSCityPlanContest_RedRocket_KleptoHeart.esl
254 FE   8 SSCityPlanContest_RedRocket_GenuineEntropy.esl
254 FE   9 SSCityPlanContest_OberlandStation_VikingBaggins.esl
254 FE   a SSCityPlanContest_OberlandStation_Saiyaness.esl
254 FE   b SSCityPlanContest_OberlandStation_PBenjamin.esl
254 FE   c SSCityPlanContest_OberlandStation_Myrmarachne.esl
254 FE   d SSCityPlanContest_NukaRedRocket_Myrmarachne.esl
254 FE   e SSCityPlanContest_NordhagenBeach_Phil_T_Casual.esl
254 FE   f SSCityPlanContest_NordhagenBeach_NDCowdy.esl
254 FE  10 SSCityPlanContest_NordhagenBeach_Myrmarachne.esl
254 FE  11 SSCityPlanContest_NordhagenBeach_KynthiaBarnes.esl
254 FE  12 SSCityPlanContest_NordhagenBeach_Hornet.esl
254 FE  13 SSCityPlanContest_Murkwater_PyrateLV.esl
254 FE  14 SSCityPlanContest_Murkwater_PBenjamin.esl
254 FE  15 SSCityPlanContest_Murkwater_NDCowdy.esl
254 FE  16 SSCityPlanContest_KingsportLighthouse_Myrmarachne.esl
254 FE  17 SSCityPlanContest_KingsportLighthouse_KynthiaBarnes.esl
254 FE  18 SSCityPlanContest_KingsportLighthouse_harkness13.esl
254 FE  19 SSCityPlanContest_KingsportLighthouse_Ausplat.esl
254 FE  1a SSCityPlanContest_KingsportLighthouse_altasilvapuer.esl
254 FE  1b SSCityPlanContest_JamaicaPlain_WDJ.esl
254 FE  1c SSCityPlanContest_JamaicaPlain_Harkness13.esl
254 FE  1d SSCityPlanContest_HangmansAlley_PhilTCasual.esl
254 FE  1e SSCityPlanContest_HangmansAlley_NDCowdy.esl
254 FE  1f SSCityPlanContest_HangmansAlley_Ausplat.esl
254 FE  20 SSCityPlanContest_Graygarden_Yagisan.esl
254 FE  21 SSCityPlanContest_Graygarden_GenuineEntropy.esl
254 FE  22 SSCityPlanContest_Graygarden_ArtisanVirgil.esl
254 FE  23 SSCityPlanContest_FinchFarm_Myrmarachne.esl
254 FE  24 SSCityPlanContest_FinchFarm_Beloopceda.esl
254 FE  25 SSCityPlanContest_TenpinesBluff_Yagisan.esl
254 FE  26 SSCityPlanContest_FinchFarm_Ausplat.esl
254 FE  27 SSCityPlanContest_EgretToursMarina_NDCowdy.esl
254 FE  28 SSCityPlanContest_EgretToursMarina_Hornet.esl
254 FE  29 SSCityPlanContest_TenpinesBluff_Mobina.esl
254 FE  2a SSCityPlanContest_TenpinesBluff_MarkAlmighty.esl
254 FE  2b SSCityPlanContest_CroupManor_WDJ.esl
254 FE  2c SSCityPlanContest_CroupManor_NDCowdy.esl
254 FE  2d SSCityPlanContest_CroupManor_Kharon93.esl
254 FE  2e SSCityPlanContest_TenpinesBluff_Corvus.esl
254 FE  2f SSCityPlanContest_CountyCrossing_Yagisan.esl
254 FE  30 SSCityPlanContest_CountyCrossing_TTG.esl
254 FE  31 SSCityPlanContest_CountyCrossing_Myrmarachne.esl
254 FE  32 SSCityPlanContest_CountyCrossing_Mobina.esl
254 FE  33 SSCityPlanContest_CoastalCottage_Phil_T_Casual.esl
254 FE  34 SSCityPlanContest_CoastalCottage_Ausplat.esl
254 FE  35 SSCityPlanContest_AbernathyFarm_GraphicNerdity.esl
254 FE  36 SSCityPlanContest_AbernathyFarm_Ausplat.esl
254 FE  37 SSCityPlanContest_SunshineTidingsCoop_Yagisan.esl
254 FE  38 SSCityPlanContest_StarlightDrivein_Myrmarachne.esl
254 FE  39 SSCityPlanContest_StarlightDrivein_PBenjamin.esl
254 FE  3a SSCityPlanContest_StarlightDrivein_Rudy.esl
 12  c     Homemaker.esm
 13  d     EndorsCustomCombatArmor.esp
 14  e     EndorsCustomCombatArmor_VaultSuitDLC.esp
 15  f     ScarfMask.esp
 16 10     EndorsCustomCombatArmor_AzarHair.esp
 17 11     EndorsCustomCombatArmor_BoSKit.esp
 18 12     Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
 19 13     Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
 20 14     Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
 21 15     MoreBeards.esp
 22 16     MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
 23 17     MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
 24 18     AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
 25 19     KSHairdos.esp
 26 1a     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 27 1b     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 28 1c     Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
 29 1d     Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
 30 1e     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
 31 1f     Lots More Facial Hair.esp
 32 20     Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
 33 21     dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
 34 22     LongerPowerLinesInf.esp
 35 23     Clean and Simple - Settlements Startup.esp
 36 24     Clean and Simple - Sanctuary Startup.esp
 37 25     Clean and Simple - Red Rocket Startup.esp
 38 26     PD_LowerWeapon.esp
 39 27     More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
 40 28     RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
 41 29     LocalLeaderModified.esp
 42 2a     sarahRageArmor.esp
 43 2b     Sanctuary stuff.esp
 44 2c     DlxClothesPack.esp
 45 2d     VtawWardrobe1.esp
 46 2e     MiscHairstyle.esp
 47 2f     LMBTOverlays.esp
 48 30     LooksMirror.esp
 49 31     Synthoverlay.esp
 50 32     Charismatic Eyewear.esp
 51 33     LooksMenu.esp
 52 34     Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Performance.esp
 53 35     CraftableGunsAndWeapons.esp
254 FE  3b AWKCR - dnCommonArmor dlc legendaries bugfix.esp
 54 36     rtactical.esp
 55 37     CROSS_Cybernetics.esp
 56 38     Realistic Roads - Black Asphalt.esp
254 FE  3c SimSettlements_XPAC_IndustrialRevolution.esp
 57 39     g2m_Workshop_Nexus.esp
 58 3a     VendorCaps.esp
 59 3b     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
 60 3c     Farelle_Animations.esp
 61 3d     Atomic Lust.esp
 62 3e     EveryonesBestFriend.esp
 63 3f     FemsheppingsLightBrawlerOutfits.esp
 64 40     ToughGirlAttire.esp
 65 41     VaultSuitUnzipped.esp
 66 42     Predator ballistic mask.esp
 67 43     HappyMaker.esp
 68 44     SpawnSettlerButton.esp
 69 45     CBBE.esp
 70 46     Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
254 FE  3d CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp
 71 47     MGSV_BattleDress.esp
 72 48     QuickTrade.esp
 73 49     HotPiperTEST.esp
 74 4a     AlootHomePlate.esp
 75 4b     Clean and Simple - Outpost Zimonja Startup.esp
           Skyship Welder.esp
 76 4c     Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
 77 4d     Eli_Rockin Red Rocket.esp
 78 4e     rogueradio.esp
 79 4f     DOA Cap.esp
 80 50     HZS NavMesh Fixer.esp
254 FE  3e SimSettlements_XPAC_RiseOfTheCommonwealth.esp
 81 51     SimSettlements_AddOnPack_SimTowers_JtBryant.esp
 82 52     CWSS Redux.esp
 83 53     AAF_SEU.esp
 84 54     StartMeUp.esp

Also running version 1.10.138 fo4, and f4se v 0.6.17 which I believe is the one that is correct for game version.

I FIXED IT!!! XD!!! The issue was with a out of date version of AAF I was using 81, the one for v1.10.183 is 90. So it was my bad. TY for the assist, if I hadn't run loot again to grab the load order list I wouldn;t have noticed, but loot sent up a big red UPDATE ME notice for me lol. Works perfect now TY guys.

I just updated AAF and am now having problems with SEU. When I use the active hotkey all I ever get is a message saying "you find nothing interesting". I tried turning "simple flirting" on to see if that worked but it didn't. The other functions like prostitution seem to work, but not the active flirt key. The message would make sense if I were scanning, but I'm trying to get my character to flirt with specific characters so I don't know why I'm getting the message. Unfortunately I don't use this mod for the prostitution but rather I use it for flirting with romance companions so this pretty much breaks the mod for me. Does anyone have any suggestions how I might fix this? I'm going to try uninstalling then reinstalling to see if that works, beyond trying that I don't know how to troubleshoot this issue.

Edit: Ok, it seems the area scan and the crosshair options are reversed. I need to have area scan enabled in order to flirt with specific characters.

Im having an issue with SEU where flirt and prostitution works, but masturbation assault and surrender doesnt. I'm using the latest AAF version and the only errors i can see inside the admin section in AAF are about leito's doggy animations missing. I'm attaching loadorder and papyrus log. Thanks in advance

PS: This happens when managing the mods either with MO2 or Vortex

Papyrus.1.log loadorder.txt

2 hours ago, marcost2 said:

Im having an issue with SEU where flirt and prostitution works, but masturbation assault and surrender doesnt. I'm using the latest AAF version and the only errors i can see inside the admin section in AAF are about leito's doggy animations missing. I'm attaching loadorder and papyrus log. Thanks in advance

I managed to find one instance where you tried to do masturbation, and SEU did everything it was supposed to do.  But when it ran the StartSolo routine and sent the animation request to AAF, nothing seemed to happen - no error and no AAF events.  So something is probably going wrong with your AAF setup.

One thing I will note - your log is full of of errors like the following three.  I mean literally full; they are occurring many times per second:

Spoiler

[f3DNPC_AuctionHouseQuest (12005A90)].f3DNPC_:Fragments:Quests:QF_f3DNPC_AuctionHouseQuest_01005A90.Fragment_Stage_1000_Item_00() - "C:\Users\Grey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\f3DNPC_\Fragments\Quests\QF_f3DNPC_AuctionHouseQuest_01005A90.psc" Line 576
[07/18/2019 - 11:39:26AM] error: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call

---------

[alias PlayerRefAlias on quest Raknar_Futanari_Quest (56007A2E)].Raknar:Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.OnTimer() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Raknar\Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.psc" Line 23
[07/18/2019 - 11:39:40AM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call

---------

[07/18/2019 - 11:38:49AM] error: Cannot check the buildable area of a None Workshop ref.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.IsWithinBuildableArea() - "<native>" Line ?
    [HCH_Journey (5A005BAA)].journey:hch_journeyscript.CheckSettlement() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\JOURNEY\HCH_JourneyScript.psc" Line 343
    [HCH_Journey (5A005BAA)].journey:hch_journeyscript.ForceUpdate() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\JOURNEY\HCH_JourneyScript.psc" Line 710
    [HCH_Journey (5A005BAA)].journey:hch_journeyscript.OnMenuOpenCloseEvent() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\JOURNEY\HCH_JourneyScript.psc" Line 269

They seem to mostly be coming from three quests: HCH_Journey, Raknar_Futanari_Quest, and f3DNPC_AuctionHouseQuest.  The bigger problem is that they are happening so frequently that they are causing stack dumps:

stack:
    [alias PlayerRefAlias on quest Raknar_Futanari_Quest (56007A2E)].Raknar:Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.OnTimer() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Raknar\Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.psc" Line 23
[07/18/2019 - 11:03:50AM] Count of running and suspended stacks is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:

<hundreds of suspended stacks>

Stack dumps are caused when so many function calls or event handlers are called at once that the Papyrus engine cannot handle them all, so it aborts them all.  This is very bad, because  any script function that was suspended when the dump occurred will be canceled.  This can break quests, scripted events, etc.

So I don't think that at this point it is possible for me to do anything about your issues.  I will say that it looks as if SEU is able to use the AAF functions normally, so I think it is installed properly, but all the script errors you have are no doubt interfering with AAF and SEU.

3 hours ago, DbleMinded said:

Edit: Ok, it seems the area scan and the crosshair options are reversed. I need to have area scan enabled in order to flirt with specific characters.

You say you just updated to AAF and the SEU crosshairs functions stopped working.  So I suspect the F4SE plugin that ships with AAF is not loading, probably because your F4SE version is out of date.  SEU uses that plugin to enable the crosshairs scan functionality, so it won't work, but the "area scan" does work because it doesn't rely on the plugin.  That plugin also provides the camera function in AAF, and I bet that isn't working either.

You need to make sure your game version, F4SE version, and AAF version all match.

42 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I managed to find one instance where you tried to do masturbation, and SEU did everything it was supposed to do.  But when it ran the StartSolo routine and sent the animation request to AAF, nothing seemed to happen - no error and no AAF events.  So something is probably going wrong with your AAF setup.

One thing I will note - your log is full of of errors like the following three:

[f3DNPC_AuctionHouseQuest (12005A90)].f3DNPC_:Fragments:Quests:QF_f3DNPC_AuctionHouseQuest_01005A90.Fragment_Stage_1000_Item_00() - "C:\Users\Grey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\f3DNPC_\Fragments\Quests\QF_f3DNPC_AuctionHouseQuest_01005A90.psc" Line 576
[07/18/2019 - 11:39:26AM] error: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call

[07/18/2019 - 11:39:40AM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call

[07/18/2019 - 11:38:49AM] error: Cannot check the buildable area of a None Workshop ref.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.IsWithinBuildableArea() - "<native>" Line ?
    [HCH_Journey (5A005BAA)].journey:hch_journeyscript.CheckSettlement() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\JOURNEY\HCH_JourneyScript.psc" Line 343
    [HCH_Journey (5A005BAA)].journey:hch_journeyscript.ForceUpdate() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\JOURNEY\HCH_JourneyScript.psc" Line 710
    [HCH_Journey (5A005BAA)].journey:hch_journeyscript.OnMenuOpenCloseEvent() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\JOURNEY\HCH_JourneyScript.psc" Line 269

They seem to mostly be coming from HCH_Journey, Raknar_Futanari_Quest, and f3DNPC_AuctionHouseQuest.  The bigger problem is that they are happening so frequently that they are causing stack dumps:

stack:
[07/18/2019 - 11:03:50AM] Count of running and suspended stacks is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:

<hundreds of suspended stacks>

Stack dumps are bad, because  any script function that was suspended when the dump occurred will be canceled.  This can break quests, scripted events, etc.

So I don't think that at this point it is possible for me to do anything about your issues.  I will say that it looks as if SEU is able to use the AAF functions normally, so I think it is installed properly, but all the script errors you have are no doubt interfering with AAF.

Thanks a lot. Uninstalled all three of those mods (FutanariFEV, JOURNEY and Tales of the commonwealth, only cared about FFEV) and at least now my game loads faster. Still nothing though, and i can see in the papyrus log that SEU does everything and an animation is supposed to start, but nothing happens. I'm at a loss rn. I'm attaching the papyrus log just in case. Also attaching the AAF initialization log, in case anything there is wrong and i just missed it.

Papyrus.0.log AAFLog.2.log

17 minutes ago, marcost2 said:

Still nothing though, and i can see in the papyrus log that SEU does everything and an animation is supposed to start, but nothing happens. I'm at a loss rn. I'm attaching the papyrus log just in case. Also attaching the AAF initialization log, in case anything there is wrong and i just missed it.

Unfortunately, there isn't really anything to go on.  This is definitely an AAF problem, though.  Even if SEU were sending it something it can't handle, e.g. an actor type or tags that it doesn't have animations for, it should send an OnSceneInit event with error flags set.  But it is sending back nothing at all.

I suggest setting the three debug options in Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini to "true", which will produce more logging info, as well as looking at the admin console in the AAF wizard after SEU tries to start the animations.  This may reveal something.  But it's possible all the dumped stacks and other issues caused too many errors in your save.

56 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Unfortunately, there isn't really anything to go on.  This is definitely an AAF problem, though.  Even if SEU were sending it something it can't handle, e.g. an actor type or tags that it doesn't have animations for, it should send an OnSceneInit event with error flags set.  But it is sending back nothing at all.

I suggest setting the three debug options in Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini to "true", which will produce more logging info, as well as looking at the admin console in the AAF wizard after SEU tries to start the animations.  This may reveal something.  But it's possible all the dumped stacks and other issues caused too many errors in your save.

So i did two things, i enabled that thing in the settings and looked in the admin wizard (there is nothing after AAF initializes) and i tried AAF on a brand new clean save. Nothing on both of them. I tried on the new save to spawn a raider and surrender, same thing as before; some lines of dialog and i'm stuck. The files that end with -0 are from this clean save, the one with -1 are from my normal save

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log AAFLog.0.log AAFLog.1.log

1 hour ago, marcost2 said:

So i did two things, i enabled that thing in the settings and looked in the admin wizard (there is nothing after AAF initializes) and i tried AAF on a brand new clean save. Nothing on both of them. I tried on the new save to spawn a raider and surrender, same thing as before; some lines of dialog and i'm stuck.

I didn't get a chance to go through the whole thing, but I see that AAF started a stack dump as the game was loading, even in your new game.

Do you have Themes installed with the Stats option enabled?   If so, reinstall Themes and disable Stats support.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I didn't get a chance to go through the whole thing, but I see that AAF started a stack dump as the game was loading, even in your new game.

Do you have Themes installed with the Stats option enabled?   If so, reinstall Themes and disable Stats support. 

I only have themes with no stats support, but i will do that tomorrow morning and report back