1 hour ago, Zaltys said:

Could always download my experimental version (page 57). That one has the designations re-enabled.

Well i dont know if its just me but the current version of it wont allow pawns to get pregnant in my game (dont know if its me but ill try again with a clean platter of mods to see which conflicts cause in the debug i get no errors during and after they have sex)

Edit : for now male animal to female human doesn't work 

Is there any reason why bondage gear left invisible on pawns? I found it not so hard to implement this with small patch using sprites already included in mod.

Even determining head shape for different gag sprites was not a problem after all. And I'm not a modder or coder at all, so I wondering if there is any hard incompatibility or any other reason not to do this?

The only downside I found is gag occupies headgear slot, still I really not trying to engage pawn with bondage gear in battles, so helmet incompatibility not bothering me.

P.S. Forgot to mention mod "Show Hair With Hats or Hide All Hats" to enable hair with gag equipped, it already recommended by Simple Slavery for similar reason with collar.

15 hours ago, weirn said:

If you want a pawn to spawn with them you have to edit GenitalHelper.cs. Keep in mind that you need visual studios to do this, because editing a cs file does not add them to the spawn list. You need to compile it all into a new dll which is why you need visual studios since it can compile a new dll. Anything I missed?

okay. well i used the Notepad++ to do everything. how does one do this compile gig through the visual studios?

2 hours ago, ekl_l said:

Is there any reason why bondage gear left invisible on pawns? I found it not so hard to implement this with small patch using sprites already included in mod.

Even determining head shape for different gag sprites was not a problem after all. And I'm not a modder or coder at all, so I wondering if there is any hard incompatibility or any other reason not to do this?

The only downside I found is gag occupies headgear slot, still I really not trying to engage pawn with bondage gear in battles, so helmet incompatibility not bothering me.

P.S. Forgot to mention mod "Show Hair With Hats or Hide All Hats" to enable hair with gag equipped, it already recommended by Simple Slavery for similar reason with collar.

nope

21 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Fixed in the newest version. Had to debug it the hard way because nobody sent me log reports I requested.

Also fixed the Breed job not working for non-RR players.

Thx for the fix sorry for no logs cause even when i open op the log theres nothing showing up from RR at all .

@Zaltys So after further testing the new setting on the experimental i seems that for both animals and human to be able to cross breed you have to have both humanlike and beastlike pregnancy to be tick on cause even if the information on the bottom says animal/human and human/animal is still on 100% it still wont work unless its both tick on although the complex inter-species calculation seems to be working as expected. Everything is working fine for now just some misleading information in the settings :D 

On 2/26/2019 at 11:10 AM, asddrrr said:

okay. well i used the Notepad++ to do everything. how does one do this compile gig through the visual studios?

1) Download Visual Studio. I use the 2017 version.

2) Open the RJW mod folder and double-click on RimJobWorld.Main.csproj. This should open the project in Visual Studio

3) You want to make sure you have the CSharp and Unity Engine references or you'll get a bajillion errors when you try to compile. If you know you already have these, skip to step 5. Click the Project button at the top, then click Add Reference. Click Browse, and navigate to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin64_Data\Managed. Then add Assembly-CSharp.dll and UnityEngine.dll. 

4) Go to the Solution Explorer (should be on the right side of Visual Studio) and look at the References drop down list. You should see the two references you just added. Click them, and in the Properties window (bottom right) make sure Copy Local is set to False for both references.

5) Make whatever changes you like to the code. 

6) Click the Build button at the top, then click Build solution. If you have no errors with the code, it will compile.

7) Restart Rimworld.

I think that's all correct.

On 2/3/2019 at 2:20 PM, veedanya said:

The real question is whether using this indirect, somewhat convoluted method of triggers and severity changes would actually be worthwhile. While it may look cleaner from the player's perspective than the other options mention prior, I have no idea what effect it'd have in terms of game performance, or complexity to code (and the potential for bugs therein).

Well, it would allow you to stretch out your well-used whores, and have greater sexual variance. So... worth IMO, but I adore writing convoluted (and robust) code

On 2/26/2019 at 1:10 PM, asddrrr said:

You make sure that it is set on release not debug then you click run and you should be good to go .XML files can be edited without compiling a new .dll

Replying again because not sure if my first comment was ever seen.

I am running RJW 1.9.6b, Prepare carefully, at at least another 100 mods. Every time I try to create a new colony I get to the colonist selection, click the "Prepare Carefully" button, and my game locks up. It doesn't generate a crash report or any sort of logs when this happens. I have had no problems with past versions of RJW and Prepare Carefully together and I have barely changed my mod list since then. What I did change has nothing to do with colonists or world generation. I have been unable to play because of this issue since updating RJW to 1.9.6b

2 hours ago, Captain Action said:

It seems that old bug where a prisoner that is marked for animals keeps that status after being recruited into the colony has reared it's ugly head once again.

That was one of the reasons why it was set so that the player could control it manually.

I don't know of any good way to check if it's still valid. Doing constant checks would cause lag, and I'm not too interested in putting time into fixing it when I'm not using that system in my personal build.

I'm getting a bug where my pawns are constantly whoring themselves out with the option disabled. Every time a caravan comes through, they stop whatever they are doing and attempt hook-ups. This is also with a new game and I wouldn't normally mind, but they do get stacks of negative moodlets which becomes a problem.

42 minutes ago, krimsonxg said:

I'm getting a bug where my pawns are constantly whoring themselves out with the option disabled. 

Whoring without designation is only possible in wild mode. Which removes most of the checks, and breaks all balance. Do not use that.

I've made it more obvious in my version that Wild Mode shouldn't be used in regular play. Dunno what the original devs of the mod thought when they placed that as the very first option on the list... 

2 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

Whoring without designation is only possible in wild mode. ...don't play in wild mode.

the wild mode option could be moved to the bottom of the settings, together with the dev mode toggle, since they aren't mayor (supported) mechanics

3 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

Whoring without designation is only possible in wild mode. Which removes most of the checks, and breaks all balance. Do not use that.

I've made it more obviously that Wild Mode shouldn't be used in regular play in my version. Dunno what the original devs of the mod thought when they placed that as the very first option on the list... 

Oh. Yeah I see that it was enabled I don't recall enabling that.

Thanks for the quick reply.

56 minutes ago, Skömer said:

the wild mode option could be moved to the bottom of the settings, together with the dev mode toggle, since they aren't mayor (supported) mechanics

This is already done in the experimental build, and is included in the next merge.

3 hours ago, Zaltys said:

I've made it more obvious in my version that Wild Mode shouldn't be used in regular play. Dunno what the original devs of the mod thought when they placed that as the very first option on the list... 

i guess they thought same thing as making everyone comfort prisoners

sex happens, nothing else matters

So after deleting the old rimworld files and extracting the one I got from here. I ran into a situation where there are tons of malformed strings and Prepare carefully won't work. The debug log say there are numerous missing body parts or it could not identify. I went through the process of disabling all mods and re-enabling each one at a time and ran into that If i enable Rimjobworld prepare carefully wont work. As soon as I disable Romjobworld everything is honkey dorey. Can anyone help?

Spoiler

970397846_Rimworlderror2.png.f17832c2f4afa5fb32c531c7406721d8.png301021791_Rimworlderror.png.058016f07f625adcf9e02ae626af8d29.png

15 hours ago, zerpwny said:

Replying again because not sure if my first comment was ever seen.

I am running RJW 1.9.6b, Prepare carefully, at at least another 100 mods. Every time I try to create a new colony I get to the colonist selection, click the "Prepare Carefully" button, and my game locks up. It doesn't generate a crash report or any sort of logs when this happens. I have had no problems with past versions of RJW and Prepare Carefully together and I have barely changed my mod list since then. What I did change has nothing to do with colonists or world generation. I have been unable to play because of this issue since updating RJW to 1.9.6b

From my experience, PrepCarefully just does that.... it locks up for a while upon being pressed, i imagine the more mods you have, the longer it stays like that. I got around 50 mods and a shitty computer, but it stays locked for at least 2 minutes. Also, make sure PrepCarefully is at the bottom of the mods list, i put it even lower than RJW because that mod is a bitch to get to work properly.