1 hour ago, SamejimaMamimi08 said:

The Loving chance for couples seems to be really low in vanilla rimworld generally...  

Odd, I can't comment on the latest version, but lovers should pretty much always enter a lovin' event as long as they sleep at the same time and for long enough.

1 hour ago, Staticfallen said:

I've been trying to get the designation buttons back myself.  I was able to do it with 1.9.6b but this one is proving a bit tricky (Hey, if anything this mod got me into learning Visual Studio stuff, so I won't complain :D ).  If anyone does find out, even just pointing to the lines that need editing, I hope they let you know.  I think I've only looked in pawndata so far, so maybe its linking to some new code somewhere.

As far as I've seen in some limited testing, it should be okay to compile without the references.  I personally set psychology and I think rimworld children as refs just to be safe, but I don't use syrtraits either.  The tweaks I've done seemed to compile without a problem (save the designation buttons that is.)

Yea I get what you mean I started learning C# ages ago but I gave up at least this gave me some motivating to pick it up again.

1 hour ago, dienow said:

The trick to reverse engineering something is to find out where it's called and then work your way back. Find out where the mod lets you assign comfort prisoners, then work your way back to the determination of who can be assigned as a comfort prisoner. The sticky part is making sure that you don't end up making non-humans qualify as comfort prisoners.

Also: as long as you reference them, you shouldn't *have* to load them in Rimworld, provided the mod is actually checking to see if they're enabled.

I'm still pretty much a novice at this so I only partly know what I'm doing, but the original code for designation is in obsolete/source/designators and all the code is in the form of a comment so tried making it go back to its original code then moving it to source/designators but unfortunately it. wasn't that easy maybe the RJWdesignations.cs is overiding them but I'm not sure.

How does this mod calculate age of consent for races with extremely long lifespans? I had a colonist who wouldn't fuck a 200 year old Astoriel """child""" for some reason. If I age it up to teenage years, would it automatically solve the issue, or do I have to find their racial equivalent of an 18 yr old?

2 hours ago, ketoconazole said:

How does this mod calculate age of consent for races with extremely long lifespans?

It doesn't. The ages are taken directly from the race mod. And in case of Astoriel, they remain children until age of 300 and teens until age of 600. Which seems ridiculous to me, but that's how the author has set them up.

It's xml, so you can manually edit the race files to make them more reasonable. Find whichever file defines the <lifeStageAges> (generally in Def/Races or somesuch, but author can put them anywhere) and alter the age thresholds.

The fact that the cononists, with a low level of sex, rape animals, their ryane suits me a little, their contentment then + 14), and the fact that animals fuck each other is also fun. How much does a human kid grow? How many years? Where to set it up? What is the setting?

5 hours ago, Ronan97 said:

How much does a human kid grow? How many years? Where to set it up? What is the setting?

I had a similar question, it doesn't look like there's a setting for it yet. From what I can tell (haven't had any pregnancies to check it directly yet) it's set up such that human pawns are born as babies at an age of 0, and remain useless for some/all of the playthrough. In the mod Children, School, and Learning, by default children are born as teenagers at an age of 15, and spend a year in that state (4 quadrums) until they become an adult at 16 (or something - I think this is the standard RW age for humanlikes to become adults). It isn't as 'realistic', but it's a heck of a lot more fun that way. I know you can use age pods to artificially manipulate the ages of pawns, but that strikes me a bit... lame. I would personally prefer not having to use something like that.

Ideally RJW could include an option like CSL to have humanlikes be born at a specific age, perhaps defaulting to 0 but allowing the user to set it to something more useful gameplay-wise.

3 hours ago, Matador89 said:

I had a similar question, it doesn't look like there's a setting for it yet. From what I can tell (haven't had any pregnancies to check it directly yet) it's set up such that human pawns are born as babies at an age of 0, and remain useless for some/all of the playthrough. In the mod Children, School, and Learning, by default children are born as teenagers at an age of 15, and spend a year in that state (4 quadrums) until they become an adult at 16 (or something - I think this is the standard RW age for humanlikes to become adults). It isn't as 'realistic', but it's a heck of a lot more fun that way. I know you can use age pods to artificially manipulate the ages of pawns, but that strikes me a bit... lame. I would personally prefer not having to use something like that.

Ideally RJW could include an option like CSL to have humanlikes be born at a specific age, perhaps defaulting to 0 but allowing the user to set it to something more useful gameplay-wise.

why no birth them at age of w/e is set minimum age in settings, so they can immediately start to rape everyone, that sounds more fun

oh and add them few tentacle dicks, thats even more fun

speaking of fun, last week i found something not fun in RW, its the lack of shoulder mounted rocket launchers, should fix that in future rjw versions and since its rjw, then maybe instead of rockets there shall be dildoes, .... yeah put randy to shame with his peg dick drop pods! that is FUN

All I'm saying is I enjoy being able to watch a colony naturally develop with colony-birthed colonists being actual colonists rather than useless decorations for most of the playthrough. If the idea of being able to customize the birth age (as other mods have done) is out of the question, then what about an option to compress the time taken to age? That is, an optional setting of multiplying the required number of years/ticks to reach each age stage by 0.2 or so. Rimworld already compresses a year into 60 days for playability purposes, so this would fit in smoothly with that design philosophy.

30 minutes ago, Matador89 said:

All I'm saying is I enjoy being able to watch a colony naturally develop with colony-birthed colonists being actual colonists rather than useless decorations for most of the playthrough. If the idea of being able to customize the birth age (as other mods have done) is out of the question, then what about an option to compress the time taken to age? That is, an optional setting of multiplying the required number of years/ticks to reach each age stage by 0.2 or so. Rimworld already compresses a year into 60 days for playability purposes, so this would fit in smoothly with that design philosophy.

Don't we already have that with Age Morphosis Cells though (the recommended mod for fast ageing featured at the front page of RJW) or am i missing something?

Granted it was a long time ago that i used it.

38 minutes ago, Matador89 said:

If the idea of being able to customize the birth age (as other mods have done) is out of the question, then what about an option to compress the time taken to age? That is, an optional setting of multiplying the required number of years/ticks to reach each age stage by 0.2 or so.

Remember children aren't handled by RJW.

Babies & Children has this already.

29 minutes ago, Matador89 said:

... If the idea of being able to customize the birth age (as other mods have done) is out of the question, then what about an option to compress the time taken to age? ...

Why not just make use of one of those mods with age manipulation methods from surgery and meds to time-capsules? I think it's not RJW task to manipulate all that life-cycle aspects. You got a newborn pawn, what to do with it is your choice.

---

Is there any way to fix this error besides waiting for a patch?

Exception spawning loaded thing Daniels: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Psychology.CompPsychology' from assembly 'Psychology, Version=18.11.18.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at rjw.CompRJW.PostSpawnSetup (bool) <0x000c1>
at Verse.ThingWithComps.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map,bool) <0x0007f>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.SpawnSetup_Patch2 (object,Verse.Map,bool) <0x0020f>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn_Patch3 (Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.Rot4,Verse.WipeMode,bool) <0x00bfb>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map.FinalizeLoading_Patch1 (object) <0x00597>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Map:FinalizeLoading_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Game:LoadGame_Patch1(Object)
Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:LoadGameFromSaveFileNow_Patch3(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__0()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Am I need a specific version of Psychology? As I understand, this error is similar to SFrame's and breaks save loading for me, all pawns are standing still, colonists bar is empty. This error occurs for every colonist on loading savegame.

18 hours ago, Ronan97 said:

Who will explain to me how this mod works? I want the settlers to have sex with tamed animals, and get positive buffs from this (for example, from creatures with demaniac vagina or horse penis ( More Monstergirls ) ) or add this to the mod so that animals voluntarily rub themselves with the owner, tired of the colonist's masturbation, when more than 20 creatures with excellent genitals with sexuality at 200%. or how to assign that the colonists fucked them and then the handcuffs on animals do not like not influence. please explain.Sorry, the question has disappeared), downloaded the old version of 2018 there it apparently did not work, now everything is good 2019 version

People on the discord suggested making your colonists zoophiles.  If they're not zoophiles I was able to get colonists to rape the animals by turning on wild mode and removing consent on designated animals.

2 hours ago, Matador89 said:

compress what? srsly? gl writing patches for most rimworld mods, which most-likely will be broken

what forbids you having fun injecting age pills, or using any other existing method from other mods?

1.9.7a
Zaltys:
[FIX] Corrected the trait checking for Vigorous quirk.
[FIX] Compatibility fix for androids when using an old save (unable to test this in practice, leave feedback if it still doesn't work).
[FIX] Fixed a major compatibility bug when using Psychology with RJW.
[FIX] Sapiosexual quirk fix for players who aren't using Consolidated Traits mod.
[COMPATIBILITY] Pawn sexuality is synced with other mods during character generation if the player is using Psychology or Individuality. (Instead of the old method of syncing it when the game starts.)

rjw_1.9.7a.7z

it’s not fun to watch how this baby lies like a futile amoeba, at least crawling and climbing like an animal, and then playing for the third year and having fun, went to learn, talked all the time and improved his sociality and communication skills, it would be nothing terrible, otherwise he would bed the sleeping place is already lying for the fourth year, which doesn’t add some vitality, posttavit if there’s a 15 where mode and you can teach them, but how stupid in this mode is, the kid should have a maximum of 1 season, well, the maximum game year. Yes, this mod is not about that, but I want the children to be alive. Thanks for the frequent updates. And again, I apologize, I finally waited, the children of the croine matured to a walking state of 5 years, okay, and so it will come down.

Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress.
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:ItemFromXmlFile(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor(WorkshopItem)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList()
RimWorld.Page_ModsConfig:PreOpen()
ModManager.Page_BetterModConfig:PreOpen()
Verse.WindowStack:Add(Window)
ModManager.Patch_Replace_Page_ModsConfig:OpenModsConfig()
Verse.ListableOption:DrawOption(Vector2, Single)
Verse.OptionListingUtility:DrawOptionListing(Rect, List`1)
RimWorld.MainMenuDrawer:DoMainMenuControls_Patch0(Rect, Boolean)
RimWorld.MainMenuDrawer:MainMenuOnGUI_Patch1()
Verse.UIRoot_Entry:DoMainMenu()
Verse.UIRoot_Entry:UIRootOnGUI()
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named DummyPrivates found to give to Verse.HediffGiver_Birthday Verse.HediffGiver_Birthday
Verse.WantedRefForObject:TryResolve(FailMode)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader:ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences(FailMode)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:ItemFromXmlFile(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor(WorkshopItem)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList()
RimWorld.Page_ModsConfig:PreOpen()
ModManager.Page_BetterModConfig:PreOpen()
Verse.WindowStack:Add(Window)
ModManager.Patch_Replace_Page_ModsConfig:OpenModsConfig()
Verse.ListableOption:DrawOption(Vector2, Single)
Verse.OptionListingUtility:DrawOptionListing(Rect, List`1)
RimWorld.MainMenuDrawer:DoMainMenuControls_Patch0(Rect, Boolean)
RimWorld.MainMenuDrawer:MainMenuOnGUI_Patch1()
Verse.UIRoot_Entry:DoMainMenu()
Verse.UIRoot_Entry:UIRootOnGUI()
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

Currently, these two errors occur.

19 hours ago, michiko said:

Ok, this might be a dumb question, but I'm extremely confused right now. Why do after I install this mod, every female is now futa ? Anybody can help ???

Having this problem as well. I've messed around in dev mode a bit and it looks like "penis" and "vagina" are part of the same "genitals" defname rather than being their own individual body parts. Is this what's causing all pawns getting both and is there anyway to fix this?

37 minutes ago, SpookyZach said:

Having this problem as well. I've messed around in dev mode a bit and it looks like "penis" and "vagina" are part of the same "genitals" defname rather than being their own individual body parts. Is this what's causing all pawns getting both and is there anyway to fix this?

I had the same problem and solved it by commenting out the block that handles futa chances, located in the "Genital_Helper.cs" file lines 920-932.

I didn't do much troubleshooting since it was easier to lock out futa pawn creation but I'm guessing the issue is a matter of scale.  The random chance value, "rnd", should return a value between 0.0f and 1.0f but my quick look appears like the futa settings are between 1 and 100.

I think line 920 should read:

if ((rnd*100.0f) <chance)

to correct the error and maintain the ability to set futa values.