Nymphs can't get away from my sick pawns... i need the locks mod to shoo them out of the hospital!.

One of my pawns was stupid enough to get a nymph as his girlfriend... Sometimes i notice they are at it again when i get the starvation and exhaustion notification xD

4 hours ago, Gamaroguar said:

Nymphs can't get away from my sick pawns... i need the locks mod to shoo them out of the hospital!.

One of my pawns was stupid enough to get a nymph as his girlfriend... Sometimes i notice they are at it again when i get the starvation and exhaustion notification xD

Yeah, Ed changed it so that nymphs prioritize their spouse / lover when joining a bed (only the first lover on the list, even if they're in polyamory relation). And since sex causes exhaustion, it results in that partner spending a lot of time in bed, causing it to trigger constantly. *shrug*

EDIT: Fixed it for polyamory in the merge, it now prioritizes a random lover/spouse/fiancee if the nymph has more than one.

14 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Yeah, Ed changed it so that nymphs prioritize their spouse / lover when joining a bed (only the first lover on the list, even if they're in polyamory relation). And since sex causes exhaustion, it results in that partner spending a lot of time in bed, causing it to trigger constantly. *shrug*

EDIT: Fixed it for polyamory in the merge, it now prioritizes a random lover/spouse/fiancee if the nymph has more than one.

I have seem the Nymphs in a estate of wandering while constantly being on top of the pawn... probably a bug, but it is hilarious to think that she is bored while driving the other guy crazy, like if was nothing xD

Also, i had 2 Nymphs join events in a short time, just my luck or it fired to quickly?, I like having one, but 2, meh. One of them got pregnant before i realized the code wasn't broken and it actually delivered (!), i scrambled the few herbal medicine i had to make contraceptives for the other one (i use seeds please mod so it is not easy).

I got tired of that irresponsible, slutty and lazy (useless) mother and shoved it inside a pod for good. And have another useless pawn sitting in my med bay.

Warning to new players... the pregnancy code does work =(

4 hours ago, Gamaroguar said:

I have seem the Nymphs in a estate of wandering while constantly being on top of the pawn... probably a bug, but it is hilarious to think that she is bored while driving the other guy crazy, like if was nothing xD

Also, i had 2 Nymphs join events in a short time, just my luck or it fired to quickly?, I like having one, but 2, meh. One of them got pregnant before i realized the code wasn't broken and it actually delivered (!), i scrambled the few herbal medicine i had to make contraceptives for the other one (i use seeds please mod so it is not easy).

I got tired of that irresponsible, slutty and lazy (useless) mother and shoved it inside a pod for good. And have another useless pawn sitting in my med bay.

Warning to new players... the pregnancy code does work =(

Pray to Randy that you never get a humpshroom addicted nymph like I did. Like the Rolling Stones says She "Can't get no satisfaction"!

13 minutes ago, Captain Action said:

Pray to Randy that you never get a humpshroom addicted nymph like I did. Like the Rolling Stones says She "Can't get no satisfaction"!

Actually i did!

She got the nymphomaniac trait as well... i have 3 whores in my base, though that last one is actually useful.

I'm having trouble using this with prepare carefully recently, at least i think its because of rjw as the only error i get in my log mentions genitals and fertility, i'm not really sure what any of this really means though

Prepare Carefully could not add a hediff to the pawn: IncreasedFertility, Genitals
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.CustomPawn:InitializeInjuriesAndImplantsFromPawn(Pawn)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.CustomPawn:InitializeWithPawn(Pawn)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.CustomPawn:.ctor(Pawn)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.RelationshipManager:CreateParentChildPawnsForStartingPawns(List`1, List`1)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.RelationshipManager:InitializeRelationshipsForStartingPawns(List`1, List`1)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.RelationshipManager:.ctor(List`1, List`1)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.PrepareCarefully:InitializeRelationshipManager(List`1)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.PrepareCarefully:Initialize()
EdB.PrepareCarefully.HarmonyPatches:DoWindowContentsPostfix(Rect, Page_ConfigureStartingPawns)
RimWorld.Page_ConfigureStartingPawns:DoWindowContents_Patch1(Object, Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Exception translating '{PAWN_gender} {1}': System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
  at System.String.ParseFormatSpecifier (System.String str, System.Int32& ptr, System.Int32& n, System.Int32& width, System.Boolean& left_align, System.String& format) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Translator.Translate (System.String key, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32, Boolean)
Verse.Translator:Translate(String, Object[])
EdB.PrepareCarefully.EquipmentRecord:get_LabelForAnimal()
EdB.PrepareCarefully.EquipmentRecord:get_Label()
EdB.PrepareCarefully.<>c:<get_Animals>b__33_1(EquipmentRecord, EquipmentRecord)
System.Array:qsort(EquipmentRecord[], Int32, Int32, Comparison`1)
System.Array:Sort(EquipmentRecord[], Int32, Comparison`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:Sort(Comparison`1)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.EquipmentDatabase:get_Animals()
EdB.PrepareCarefully.PrepareCarefully:RandomPet(ScenPart_StartingAnimal)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.PrepareCarefully:InitializeDefaultEquipment()
EdB.PrepareCarefully.PrepareCarefully:Initialize()
EdB.PrepareCarefully.HarmonyPatches:DoWindowContentsPostfix(Rect, Page_ConfigureStartingPawns)
RimWorld.Page_ConfigureStartingPawns:DoWindowContents_Patch1(Object, Rect)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Exception filling window for RimWorld.Page_ConfigureStartingPawns: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at EdB.PrepareCarefully.ControllerPawns..ctor (EdB.PrepareCarefully.State state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at EdB.PrepareCarefully.Controller..ctor (EdB.PrepareCarefully.State state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at EdB.PrepareCarefully.Page_PrepareCarefully.PreOpen () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.WindowStack.Add (Verse.Window window) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at EdB.PrepareCarefully.HarmonyPatches.DoWindowContentsPostfix (Rect rect, RimWorld.Page_ConfigureStartingPawns __instance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

1 hour ago, garth033 said:

Is there some kind of chip on someones shoulder that I missed? removing a feature as key as the ones above is bound to cause feedback.... especially seeing as how they where among the few that the player had direct interaction with....

considering its rimworld, few direct interactions is already too much

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

considering its rimworld, few direct interactions is already too much

But realistically speaking their stuck in a lawless world why would u have to remove that option? Just think of it this way before the law was made people did some fck up shit whats to say they wont do it again especially if theres no law to begin with. I mean Selling prisoners/Buying prisoners is much more illegal than being raped...... and thats in the game itself :/
Wouldn't it be better to add and option instead? rather than getting these feedback? Since people all have different play styles and fetishes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Question on Toggles

I Deleted old RJW files and installed 1.9.6b.

I then created a new game and enabled RJW group buttons.

Only have the heart icon, and with all options under mod settings enabled....nothing else. Wish I kept the older version. I remember other icons there.

Thanks for any help.

update: I see a thread way back where the icons were disabled and you have to install two other mods to get them back.

rjw icon.png

1 hour ago, kiothecloud said:

But realistically speaking their stuck in a lawless world why would u have to remove that option? Just think of it this way before the law was made people did some fck up shit whats to say they wont do it again especially if theres no law to begin with. I mean Selling prisoners/Buying prisoners is much more illegal than being raped...... and thats in the game itself :/
Wouldn't it be better to add and option instead? rather than getting these feedback? Since people all have different play styles and fetishes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

because rimworld is all about random events and consequences, those options are cheats, that have no downsides, they served their purpose when mod had nothing but prisoner rape

except this world laws apply to fantasy worlds too. lawyers to busy suing epic for their dance stealing, or maybe, moms dont know that their children play slavery simulator with organ harvesting

there was already some shitstorm with rimworld and pawn genders/secuality

no, because otherwise there would be no feedback at all

2 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

Don't forget both the organ harvesting and human skin hats!

But, seriously, I think I'm starting to get where Ed86 is coming from. Having a colony of zoophiles is easy mode on steroids as their sex and recreational bars of the colonists remain near maximum all the time. If we wanted that, then we would've install any one of the many cheat mods for rimworld.

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

because rimworld is all about random events and consequences, those options are cheats, that have no downsides, they served their purpose when mod had nothing but prisoner rape

except this world laws apply to fantasy worlds too. lawyers to busy suing epic for their dance stealing, or maybe, moms dont know that their children play slavery simulator with organ harvesting

there was already some shitstorm with rimworld and pawn genders/secuality

no, because otherwise there would be no feedback at all

That have no downsides? It only brings punishment for all kinds of moods. Apart from entertainment, it is useless. There are also various drawbacks. Do you think this is not enough?
The laws of this fantasy world should be set by the owners of the colony, not you.
You seem to be using your own ideas to impose laws on the fantasy worlds.

1 hour ago, manmanyixiangmiao said:

That have no downsides? It will only bring all kinds of punishments. Apart from entertainment, it is useless. There are also various drawbacks. Do you think this is not enough?
The laws of this fantasy world should be set by the owners of the colony, not you.
You seem to be using your own ideas to impose laws on the virtual world.

what punishments? what drawbacks? there are none

yet they are written by your goverment, write a book promoting pedohilia and see how long it takes for police to knock your doors

Hey Ed/Zaltys,

thank you for keeping this mod alive! It seems like it has finally found someone who is willing to invest more than a week of work.

I was just about to ask what happened to the "size matters" feature, but after looking through the planned features and finding it there, I realized that it was implemented in a version of the mod from some other site...

I've got another question though: Would you recommend waiting for a release of a new version or is it semi-safe to use whatever one can find on gitgud? I don't know how long my Rimworld run will last and the rape notification really annoys me. Since I saw a commit mentioning a setting for this, I'm considering to update now. Any thoughts on this?

I am pleased with the work you have made so far Zaltys and Ed86.

I use this mod to get deeper interactions with pawns, without having to use psychology, that i personally don't like that much, removing rape designators and leaving it as something that could happen in game (if the circumstances enable it) is a much better approach.

Today, some visitors were leaving my colony after a short visit that they found extremely pleasant. On the way out of the map a bunch of raiders from the federation faction showed up and intercepted the group.

The federation soldiers burn all over their bodies with they special weapons, and then proceed to gangbang them after they managed to down them. When the soldiers where satisfied defiling those poor pawns they went for my colonist and then learn that hell had a subsidiary in that Rimworld.

Most of the Federation soldiers died, but one of the rapists was still alive in the pile of corpses. It became a meat sack with parts to spare for my colonists in retribution for what it did, and now it has no legs in a dark filthy room serving all my visitors.

On a side note, if a Nymph is enabled hooking, it gets a mood debuf when it manages to get a client, i understand it for a normal pawn, but for Nymphs they would probably be happy to get laid no matter what.

Settings and fixes

Skömer:

[FEATURE] Archotech parts (penis, vagina, breasts, anus).

DegenerateMuffalo:

[COMPATIBILITY] Compatibility with "Babies and Children" mod, hopefully with "CnP" as well. Fixes CnP bug with arrested kids

Zaltys:

[CORE] Moved Datastore to PawnData, since that's the only place it is used.
[CORE] New method in PregnancyHelper for checking whether impregnation is possible.
[CORE] Replaced Mod_Settings with RJWSettings.
[FIX] Fixed Breed job.
[FIX] Whores no longer offer services to prisoners from other factions.
[FIX] Added a check to whoring to make sure that the client can reach the bed. (Thanks for DegenerateMuffalo for pointing out these problems.)
[FIX] Added same check for bestiality-in-bed, which should fix the error if the animal is zone-restricted.
[FIX] ChancePerHour_RapeCP incorrectly counted animal rape twice. (Credit to DegenerateMuffalo again.)
[FIX] Polyamory fix for JobGiver_NymphJoininBed. Also added some randomness, so that the nymph doesn't repeatedly target the same lover (in case of multiple lovers).
[FIX] Fixed NymphJoininBed not triggering if the nymph is already in the same bed with the target (which is often the case with spouses).
[FEATURE] New less cluttered settings windows, with sliders where applicable.
[FEATURE] Pawn sexuality. Imported from Rational Romance, Psychology, or Individuality if those are in use. Otherwise rolled randomly by RJW. Can be viewed from the RJW infocard (Bio-tab).
[FEATURE] New settings for enabling STDs, rape, cum, and RJW-specific sounds. Also included settings for clothing preferences during sex, rape alert sounds, fertility age, and sexuality spread (if not using RR/Psychology/Individuality).
[FEATURE] Added a re-roller for pawn sexuality, accessible from the info card. If the sexuality is inherited from another mod, this only re-rolls the quirks. Only available during pawn generation, unless you're playing in developer mode.
[FEATURE] Added new optional setting to enable complex calculation of interspecies impregnation. Species of similar body type and size have high chance of impregnation, while vastly different species are close to zero.
[FEATURE] Added fertility toggle for archotech penis/vagina, accessible from the infocard (through bio-tab).
[FEATURE] New random quirk: Vigorous. Lowers tiredness from sex and reduces minimum time between lovin', not available to pawns with Sickly trait. Animals can also have this quirk.

NOTE: Save compatible, but some settings have been reset. Check them before playing.

Ed86:
added armbinders and chastity belts wearable textures, moved textures to apropriate folders
*no idea how to add gags and not conflict with hairs hats and stuff, and i have little interest in wasting half day on that, so they stay invisible
added quality to bdsm gear
changed crafting recipes and prices(~/2) of bdsm gear, can now use steel, sliver, gold, plasteel for metal parts and hightech textiles/human/plain leather for crafting
bdsm gear now has colors based on what its made of
increase armbinder flamability 0.3->0.5
[bug?] game generates gear ignoring recipe, so bdsm gear most likely need own custom stuff category filters and harmony patching, not sure if its worth effort

Designators changes:
-masochists can be designated for comforting
-zoophiles can be designated for breeding
-or wildmode

fixed ignoring age and other conditions for sex under certain settings
fixed submitting pawn, "submitting" hediff ends and pawn can run away breaking sex, so when pawn is "submitting", hediff will be reaplied each time new pawns rapes it

added missing Archotech vagina for male->futa operation
fixed above commits checks, that disabled mechanoid sex
fixed that mess of pregnancy above
fix for broken settings and auto disable animal rape cp if bestiality disabled

rjw_1.9.7.7z

Hey all, 

I'm getting an error that I have no clue how to track... As I don't know where to start, I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

I get this error every tick:

Exception ticking Justin (at (125, 0, 0)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2 (object) <0x00127>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x00487>

Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

my best guess is that some spawned pawn glitched out and is not accessible by the game.... anyone know how I can track this down?

Woot! New version; thanks again Ed86, Zaltys and Skömer! I'm sure to get a good kick out of the the increased armbinder flammability. :)

Also echoing the changelog credits, thanks for the fix pointers, DegenerateMuffalo! (Was pretty annoying having my whores get stuck trying to service prisoners, walking to their beds and then back to the prisoners again and again)

------------

By the way, I don't know if this has already been mentioned (if so, I apologize for wasting thread space), and I don't know how complicated it would be to script (or if there's a programming complication for why we currently have whores only using their own beds), but I would like to make a request/suggestion for something down the line for the whoring job:

Adding a "Whoring" Designation for beds.

- (Like how beds can be given "medical" or "guest" or "prisoner" designations, but the "whoring" designation would allow whores to use a designated bed for their services, even if it wasn't their own bed.)
- (i.e. When a whore is "servicing customer", the whore scans the map for the closest whore-designated bed; if (s)he finds one, (s)he leads the customer to that bed for lovin' (whore price would be reflected for that bed(room) accordingly, instead of the whore's own bed(room)).)
- (I imagine this would make the whore price info card a bit redundant, but I think it's worth it; reasoning below.)
- (If there are no whore-designated beds, then the whoring would go as usual, with the whore doing her business on her own assigned bed (the same one she sleeps on).)

(My reasoning) :

Spoiler

1. Allows whores to service prisoners, if the prisoner's bed is designated for whoring

- Allows whores to help relieve prisoners of their sexual frustrations
- Mechanically assists recruitment efforts (a prisoner that got some lovin' means a happy(er) prisoner. Thus, easier/faster recruitment process).
- RP-wise, it's pretty realistic (certain state prisons allow conjugal visits for well-behaved inmates, for example California and New York)

- As with servicing your own colonists, whores don't get any money from this, but (s)he serves his/her purpose of keeping colonists happy. So why not prisoners as well, I'd argue. Helps keep the pyros from mental breaking all the time. :)

2. Opens up the potential love-hotel/Inn setups rather than brothels

- I.e. Communal bedrooms just for whoring 
- More efficient for whores to have an inn by the guest/rec area room if whores' own bedrooms are far off to the back/side of the colony settlement

- An Economical approach to early/mid-game whoring (i.e. less space-intensive and resource-intensive to deck out say just 2 or 3 of these hotel rooms for a 6~8-whore establishment than to deck out each and every whore's bedroom)

- More efficient for the part-time maid/janitor (I've gotta have one on full-time just cleaning up the designated rooms to keep prices up, since I've got a bunch of courtesans whom won't clean up after themselves).

On 3/3/2019 at 1:00 AM, Ed86 said:

what punishments? what drawbacks? there are none

yet they are written by your goverment, write a book promoting pedohilia and see how long it takes for police to knock your doors

Since you think it has shortcomings, you should completely remove the rape. Because the player can imprison them, then reach the player's purpose, then release them, the same effect. You are such a great Rimworld laws writtener.
Goverment should be the owner of the colony, not you. You are such a great Rimworld laws writtener.
You copied the laws of the your goverment. Your law applies only to the civilized world, not to the cruel world of the rim. You are such a great Rimworld laws writtener.
After you add the laws to RJW MOD, can you post RJW MOD in to the Steam Work Shop? Otherwise it is a pity! Because you are such a great Rimworld laws writtener.
Give me a you last time were police to knock your doors time. I can get a reference. You are such a great Rimworld laws writtener.
You are really greater than Tynan!
Edit: I'm too emotional. Nobody can do better than Tynan's design.