15 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Works fine here. You do want it to match the RR sexuality trait even if you change the trait manually, right? ...or did I misunderstand something?

I change trait only at the beginning whej I tweak colonists with EDB. By the way, further observations - despite mismatch it seems that colonists give priority to RR trait. Saw pawn with Bisexual (RR) and Asexual (quirks) trying to hook up with somebody.

15 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Works fine here. You do want it to match the RR sexuality trait even if you change the trait manually, right? ...or did I misunderstand something?

I change trait only at the beginning whej I tweak colonists with EDB. By the way, further observations - despite mismatch it seems that colonists give priority to RR trait. Saw pawn with Bisexual (RR) and Asexual (quirks) trying to hook up with somebody.

Hey guyz thx just here to say thx for all the work you've done for this mod/project even though the updates were a bit here and there still appreciate it keep it up gonna still play the stable 1.9.5 for the mean time since it has my animal breeder scenario 1 man owns a complete colony of animal loving bitches :D 

So I enabled Bestiality but after a while most of my pawns had the Rapist and Zoophilia Traits. Is there a way to disable the pawns fucking my Animals just when they are horny? Sometimes even Pawns that were married did it. Isn't there a setting where they can agree on some casual hookups with actual humans? I'd like Bestiality to be something Pawns only do if they are extremly horny or if they already have the trait.

Hey, so for some reason, my MonstergirlPlus Animals don't have the RJW options. Neither the consent nor the dedicated breeder buttons show up for any of them. I'm pretty sure it worked with 1.9.5.

Could it be an issue with the MonstergirlPlus content? Nobody seems to feel responsible for that mod, so it's always just kinda updated randomly.

Edit: Yes, bestiality is enabled.

@ZaltysSo i tried the experimental build so far no errors but my pawns aren't getting pregnant with beast even when i set all the sliders to 100% interspecies 100% yet none so far

Edit:

After some testing seems human to human works fine but animal to human or vice versa doesn't

Thx again for the quick reply good luck.

Spawn a new world and mass tamed a lot of animals and let them mate 1 pawn so far no errors in debug (during and after they mated also increase vaginal sex to 300) 

Here are my current pregnancy sliders while testing

https://imgur.com/lnR1Etf

2 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

@ZaltysSo i tried the experimental build so far no errors but my pawns aren't getting pregnant with beast even when i set all the sliders to 100% interspecies 100% yet none so far

Thanks, I'll run some tests today. Haven't had much time to actually play the game, because of all the coding.

The values shown in settings are further modified by pawns' fertility and only vaginal and double penetration can result in pregnancy, but it's entirely possible that there's some bugs in it.

By the way, I left couple of debugging messages enabled for that purpose. The next time there's potential humanlike/animal pregnancy, could you check the log and see if says anything about 'impregnation failed', with percentage values? If you see those, report them to me.

If there's nothing, then it doesn't get that far for some reason...

EDIT: 'Male human on female animal' impregnation worked fine at 100%. Haven't tested animal-on-human yet.

3 hours ago, Piorn said:

Hey, so for some reason, my MonstergirlPlus Animals don't have the RJW options. Neither the consent nor the dedicated breeder buttons show up for any of them. I'm pretty sure it worked with 1.9.5.

See the update notes. Ed chose to remove the consent designation from non-prisoners/slaves, and since animals cannot be imprisoned/enslaved, they can no longer be designated.

It should still be possible to designate male colony animals as breeders, but that doesn't do much now that you can no longer designate any animals/humanlikes (except prisoners/slaves) for them 'breed'.

2 hours ago, Zaltys said:

See the update notes. Ed chose to remove the consent designation from non-prisoners/slaves, and since animals cannot be imprisoned/enslaved, they can no longer be designated.

It should still be possible to designate male colony animals as breeders, but that doesn't do much now that you can no longer designate any animals/humanlikes (except prisoners/slaves) for them 'breed'.

Dang, should've read more carefully. Sorry.

I guess it doesn't make that much sense that my half-broken breeding maid also runs around doing very slow cleaning work.

so i suck at programming but i wanted to mod me some "giant breasts" into the game as an added gig to use with milking mod. basically found the "Hediffs_PrivateParts_Human" file. edited the copy of "huge breasts" to the "giant breasts" (same case details but different names and stats) however i can't find it in dev mode as the part to use/add to pawns. about 40 min searching through files  semi-randomly i was unable to find why. can someone halp me with that? i'm pretty sure i am OK on the part itself but missing the declaration of the new part elsewhere... halp plez :/

Update 1 found Genital Helper file and added my addition there.

Update 2 added the surgery option in "recipes surgery"

Update 3 i think i found how to add the actual item for the giant breasts : "items_bodyparts_human"

Update 4 okay, i answered my own question so-to-speak - the new breasts item is there and the whole gig works but new pawns don't spawn the added item. off to screw with that.

P.S. I am not asking for this as a feature to the mod itself just want to brick my game further XD

A few things: 

1.  I had a colonist develop rapist trait, possibly from whoring--I forced him to rape a prisoner once early game, but he never raped again,  The only sex he's been getting his from  whoring, which he's done a lot of.  I had his bio open while he was servicing a customer and when they finished the rapist trait appeared (as I've seen it do when repeated raping generates the trait, as intended).

2.  As soon as traders/visitors start to leave, my whores immediately rush after them to try to solicit customers, and will follow them to the edge of the map if I don't zone restrict.  This is a problem I've been having since I started using the mod, just finally thought to mention it.  It happens a lot, so much that it's predictable.  Seems like the traders leaving event prompts solicitation.  

3.  Does whore price improvement based on bedroom quality cap out at extremely impressive?  I got a room to unbelievably impressive and it did not improve the price any further.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, dienow said:

Major update just recently, for "reasons." It should be possible to add it back by eliminating some of the conditions of assigning it, provided you can handle C#.

Or, you could arrest one of your pawns. Also abusing wildlife until they go manhunter mode works too. It just takes a little bit longer now.

8 hours ago, asddrrr said:

so i suck at programming but i wanted to mod me some "giant breasts" into the game as an added gig to use with milking mod. basically found the "Hediffs_PrivateParts_Human" file. edited the copy of "huge breasts" to the "giant breasts" (same case details but different names and stats) however i can't find it in dev mode as the part to use/add to pawns. about 40 min searching through files  semi-randomly i was unable to find why. can someone halp me with that? i'm pretty sure i am OK on the part itself but missing the declaration of the new part elsewhere... halp plez :/

Update 1 found Genital Helper file and added my addition there.

Update 2 added the surgery option in "recipes surgery"

Update 3 i think i found how to add the actual item for the giant breasts : "items_bodyparts_human"

Update 4 okay, i answered my own question so-to-speak - the new breasts item is there and the whole gig works but new pawns don't spawn the added item. off to screw with that.

P.S. I am not asking for this as a feature to the mod itself just want to brick my game further XD

You need to make a surgery recipe using the item and you need an Hediff made as well since the hediff makes up the physical "prosthetic" so to speak (you can see them because the game thinks they are prosthetics). All of that can be found in the Defs folder. If you want a pawn to spawn with them you have to edit GenitalHelper.cs. Keep in mind that you need visual studios to do this, because editing a cs file does not add them to the spawn list. You need to compile it all into a new dll which is why you need visual studios since it can compile a new dll. Anything I missed?

1 minute ago, garth033 said:

sorry to ask this.... but i'm having texture issues with the monster girl mod.... is there any official support for that one? I only found the link in this thread....

There's the one on Steam, i've fixed my own that i got from this thread, apparently a couple species weren't name properly and caused errors, and all the "packs" are missing.

11 minutes ago, red3dred said:

There's the one on Steam, i've fixed my own that i got from this thread, apparently a couple species weren't name properly and caused errors, and all the "packs" are missing.

what did you have to do to fix it? I'm trying to learn how to do some things in RM but have little time (or is it care?) due to working in the computer science fields....

On 2/24/2019 at 2:09 PM, Ed86 said:

Because you shouldnt set colonists as breeders? They have free will and same rights as anyone, and i doubt you'd willingly stick to place where you are getting raped and breeded by animals everyfew hours. Then you dont get to rape them?

You have to make decision, decisions is what make things interesting

Or you can turn on wild mode and enjoy rape planet?

Hm... need to make forced updates, add spyware and addware

Hm... maybe i should bring back CP for masochists and breeding for zoo pawns, since those 2 types of degenerates probably wouldnt mind

Maybe I can change your decision )

I'm using RJW for quite a while and really appreciate all the Work done, it's incredible, especially that related to fixing what was already done - rewriting and fixing always much more harder.

To the point:
Bestiality and comfort prisoners buttons are very neat. Though I almost never used it for prisoners (only if they had masochist trait), beacause it seemed to me cruel to force pawn become a breeder or incubator - not judging, just describing my way, anyone can do whatever he or she want to do on Rimworld.

Nevertheless, usually I designated my colonist to become breeders and incubators, but only those who had traits required to be happy of it (zoophiliac and masochist). And buttons "designate" and "CP" make it easy and convenient - I was able to roleplay female zoophiliac whose sexual needs satisfied in every way with big and sometimes furry family.
But now it's hard to breed any of colonist (I've tried with traits, bonded animal, 1000000 decay rate of sex needs) - just fapping all around. Only when Wild mod activated there was some activity, but with whole lot of monkeys raping tortoises (really Planet Rapellon, that was hilarious and little annoing because of all notifications)

So sadly if I want to breed animals and humans there is only one cruel way - force prisoners. And no more happy female pawns carrying babies of loved one pet
Or press switch and watch whole map fuck everything

Please reactivate "designate" and "CP" buttons, so I don't have to turn into cagemaster )))
And for the freedom of all people who dwells here! )

Thank you again, I wuv you )))

2 hours ago, garth033 said:

what did you have to do to fix it? I'm trying to learn how to do some things in RM but have little time (or is it care?) due to working in the computer science fields....

Pretty sure its just one or two file-names that are lowercase or have/lack spaces/underlines.