I haven't played Rimworld since .18 but am looking to get back into it. I'm really glad to see this mod still being worked on, but I had some zoophilia questions I don't think I've seen answered yet.

1. Can male colonists still be raped by female animals? If this occurs but is uncommon, how can I make it more common?

2. If rape is disabled, is it still possible for zoophilic acts to occur?

3. I read earlier that animals can't initiate sex with a colonist, only colonists can invite them to their bed. Is this for programming reasons?

4. If human-animal impregnation is enabled and the non-human parent is not an insect or mech, will the children be born loyal to the colony or hostile?

Thank you for reading this

7 hours ago, thirtyeight said:

I haven't played Rimworld since .18 but am looking to get back into it. I'm really glad to see this mod still being worked on, but I had some zoophilia questions I don't think I've seen answered yet.

1. Can male colonists still be raped by female animals? If this occurs but is uncommon, how can I make it more common?

3. I read earlier that animals can't initiate sex with a colonist, only colonists can invite them to their bed. Is this for programming reasons?

4. If human-animal impregnation is enabled and the non-human parent is not an insect or mech, will the children be born loyal to the colony or hostile?

Thank you for reading this

1. Kinda, if the animal is a hermaphrodite the yes about as frequently as a male animal otherwise it's extremely unlikely. Only manhunter females can do this on a downed colonist otherwise not much can happen to encourage female animals.
  2. Yes as you stated in question three colonists can invite animals to their bed.
  3. If you enable breeding between an animal and a colonist the animal usually rapes quite a bit since their AI is generally simpler so I imagine that animals would be trying to initiate consensual sex a lot since their behavior is determined by a roll, roughly every hour or so.
  4. They are born loyal to the colony.
11 hours ago, thirtyeight said:

1. Animals (females included) are supposed to be able to rape comfort prisoners if that setting is enabled, but I just noticed that it's not triggering. Will get that fixed. (It should be noted that forced sex acts that can be initiated by female animals are rather limited.) EDIT: And fixed. Dunno if it'll make it to the next update.
  2. Yes. Zoophilia and breed jobs are separate from rape, and don't check that option. RJW animals are capable of running away or even attacking if they don't 'consent'.
  3. There's simply no job for that at the moment. It'd be relatively easy to add something like a 'bonded animal presenting to the owner', I might get around to implementing that one day.
  4. Depends on the faction of the mother. If, for instance, a colonist impregnates a wild animal then the child will be born in the wild, and neutral. (If your settings allow animals to give birth to humans, their chance of survival in the wild is... slim.)
2 minutes ago, Zaltys said:
  1. Animals (females included) are supposed to be able to use comfort prisoners if that setting is enabled, but I just noticed that it's not triggering. Will get that fixed.
  2. Yes. Zoophilia and breed jobs are separate from rape, and don't check that option. RJW animals are capable of running away or even attacking if they don't 'consent'. 
  3. There's simply no job for that at the moment. It'd be relatively easy to add something like a 'bonded animal presenting to the owner', I might get around to implementing that one day. 
  4. Depends on the faction of the mother. If, for instance, a colonist impregnates a wild animal then the child will be born in the wild, and neutral.

Thank you as well.

I dont exactly understand what is the point of CP rape for animals, imo that option shouldnt exist, there is dedicated breeding option, and how does animal know who is CP? Like... arent everyone of those 2 legged are the same?

oh.. right its useless since it doesnt work, should remove it in next patch

of wait it fixed in merge... hm............. approve or not........

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

I dont exactly understand what is the point of CP rape for animals, imo that option shouldnt exist, there is dedicated breeding option

Breeding is only available to male animals of the players' faction. It also requires the player to manually designate the animals.

Whereas CP rape by animals is available to all (if the setting is enabled), including animals from other factions.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

and how does animal know who is CP? Like... arent everyone of those 2 legged are the same?

The same way they know who's designated for breeding. In other words, it doesn't make any more or less sense than the breeding designation.

1 hour ago, Zaltys said:

Breeding is only available to male animals of the players' faction. It also requires the player to manually designate the animals.

Whereas CP rape by animals is available to all (if the setting is enabled), including animals from other factions.

The same way they know who's designated for breeding. In other words, it doesn't make any more or less sense than the breeding designation.

does quirks work for animals? i dont see icon

yes but in case of designating - you are building sort of "farm"

and in case of cp ... its just ...  because, so any animal on map can come and rape

22 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

does quirks work for animals? i dont see icon

Animals are incapable of whoring, and can currently only get three quirks: Messy, Fertile, and Infertile. So I felt that there's not enough content to warrant adding the icon for animals yet, especially when two of the quirks are shown in the Fertility stat: 

m7JPrH9.png

They also lack the Bio tab, so I'd need to find an another place for the icon (maybe in Training tab, since that's unique to animals). I can enable it if you think it's needed.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

and in case of cp ... its just ...  because, so any animal on map can come and rape

It's currently disabled for wild animals, and colony animals can't get out of their designated zones.

Though come to think about it, I should add a distance check to it. Doesn't make much sense that some trader's muffalo would take a trip to a prison on the other side of the base, just to rape a CP.

EDIT: Added. Animals now only consider targets they can actually see. So no opening doors, or long trips. This'll obviously make it occur far less, unless the player puts animal beds in prison barracks, etc.

5 minutes ago, xaenus said:

Having my colonists get rid of their rut when they go out raiding would be nice.

That check is actually skipped if the pawns are on different maps. If you really want to, you can enable it by sending the spouse on a trading mission..

1 minute ago, Zaltys said:

That check is actually skipped if the pawns are on different maps. If you really want to, you can enable it by sending the spouse on a trading mission..

Is there a way to get rid of that restriction completely through editing the files?

Zaltys:
[CORE] Added manifest for Mod Manager.
[CORE] Added more support for the sexuality tracker.
[CORE] Moved some things to new SexUtility class, xxx was getting too cluttered.
[CORE] Added a new method for scaling alien age to human age. This makes it easier to fix races that have broken lifespans in their racedefs.
[FIX] Pawn sexuality icon was overlapping the icon from Individuality mod during pawn generation. Moved it a bit. Please leave feedback if it still overlaps with mod-added stuff.
[FIX] Enabled whore price checking during pawn generation.
[FIX] Female masturbation wasn't generating fluids.
[FIX] Clarified some of the setting tooltip texts.
[FIX] Added text fixes to fellatio, for species that have a beak..
[BALANCE] Permanent disfiguring injuries (such as scars) lower the whore price.
[BALANCE] Rapist trait gain now occurs slightly slower on average.
[FEATURE] Pawns now have a chance of cleaning up after themselves when they've done masturbating. Affected by traits: higher probability for Industrious/Hard Worker, lower for Lazy/Slothful/Depressive. Pawns who are incapable of Cleaning never do it. Also added the same cleaning check for whoring (some whores will clean after the customer, some expect others to do it.)
[FEATURE] Added a few pawn-specific quirks such as foot fetish, increased fertility, teratophilia (attraction to monsters/disfigured), and endytophilia (clothed sex). Quirks have minor effects, and cover fetishes and paraphilias that don't have large enough impact on the gameplay to be implemented as actual traits. You can check if your pawns have any quirks by using the new icon in the Bio-tab, the effects are listed in the tooltip. Some quirks are also available to animals.
[FEATURE] Added glow to the icon, which shows up if the pawn has quirks. For convenience, so you can tell at a glance when rerolling and checking enemies. (Current icons are placeholders, but work well enough for now.)
[FEATURE] Added a new job that allows pawns to find a secluded spot for a quick fap if frustrated. (...or not so secluded if they have the Exhibitionist quirk). The job is available to everyone, including visitors and even idle enemies. This should allow most pawns to keep frustration in check while away from home, etc.
[COMPATIBILITY] Rimworld of Magic - shapeshifted/polymorphed pawns should now be able to have sex soon after transformation.
[COMPATIBILITY] Added conditionals to the trait patches, they should now work with mods that alter traits.
[COMPATIBILITY] Lord of the Rims: The Third Age - genitalia are working now, but the mod removes other defs that RJW needs and may not be fully compatible.

Note: Requires new save. Sorry about that. The good news is that the groundwork is largely done, so this shouldn't happen again anytime soon.

Ed86:
disabled ability to set designators for comfortprisoner raping and bestiality for colonists and animals
comfort raping and bestiality designators can be turned on for prisoners and slaves from simple slavery
nymphs will consider sexing with their partner(if they have one) before going on everyone else
added options to spawn futa nymphs, natives, spacers
added option to spawn genderless pawns as futas
changed descriptions to dna inheritance
changed all that pos code from patch pregnancy, to use either rjw pregnancies or vanilla shit code
added animal-animal pregnancies(handled through rjw bestiality)
added filter, so you shouldnt get notifications about non player faction pregnancies
added Restraints(no one has suppiled decent name) hediff, insects will restrain non same faction pawn after egging them, easily removed with any medicine

changed incubator to quirk, incubator naw affect only egg pregnancy
added breeder quirk - same as incubator but for non eggs, needs only 10 births for humans or 20 for animals

Right on time!

Just yesterday, I decided all the mods I want are updated, finished editing the mods I will use, updated my xml mods, updated some other mods to 1.0, sorted the whole mod list with 300+ mods, and made sure the game was not throwing errors and the world could be generated.

Now i can finally start playing 1.0.

I still don't like the clutter in the health tab, with those fictitious hediffs, i mean, describing a pawn should not be considered a hediff, but i guess is the easiest way to do it.

Thank you for keeping this alive.

Thanks for the update.

I just started a new colony to try it out, and was browsing through the new mod settings.  Along the way I noticed, the 'STDs from environment' option, and realized I don't think I've ever seen a pawn pick up an STD, across maybe four different colonies and a dozen or more in-game years.  Is that setting functional?  Maybe I'm just keeping the colony too clean.

14 minutes ago, GreatFez said:

I just started a new colony to try it out, and was browsing through the new mod settings.  Along the way I noticed, the 'STDs from environment' option, and realized I don't think I've ever seen a pawn pick up an STD, across maybe four different colonies and a dozen or more in-game years.  Is that setting functional?  Maybe I'm just keeping the colony too clean.

No idea, to be honest. That's old code, haven't had time to dig deep into it.

I just fixed some references to body-parts that no longer exist in 1.0 (forgot to mention that in update notes), maybe it works now. But chances are that there are other problems.

44 minutes ago, SuperNovaX said:

Anyone meet a problem that designators button missing? With a new game, when I choose a pawn, the only button I have is the "Enablehooking" button, the other two were there in 1.9.5 but right now they just gone. Have any idea with that?

Ed disabled them for non-prisoners, so no more targeted rape.

disabled ability to set designators for comfortprisoner raping and bestiality for colonists and animals

Wait, what?

Why would you do this? This change strips away a huge part of the whole thing. This makes no sense.

Why wouldn't I be able to designate any colonist I want to, whether normal, slave, or prisoner?

hum... i have a error message when a pawn are selected :

Spoiler

Failed to find RimWorld.TraitDef named Enslaved. There are 205 defs of this type loaded.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:GetNamed(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.TraitDef:Named(String)
rjw.xxx:is_slave(Pawn)
rjw.PawnDesignations:CanDesignateComfort(Pawn)
rjw.Comfort:applicable(Pawn)
rjw.RJWdesignations:DrawSubIcon(SubIcon)
rjw.RJWdesignations:GizmoOnGUI(Vector2, Single)
Verse.GizmoGridDrawer:DrawGizmoGrid(IEnumerable`1, Single, Gizmo&)
RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid:DrawInspectGizmoGridFor(IEnumerable`1, Gizmo&)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DrawInspectGizmos()
RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:ExtraOnGUI(IInspectPane)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:ExtraOnGUI_Patch1(Object)
Verse.WindowStack:WindowStackOnGUI()
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root:OnGUI()