7 hours ago, weirn said:

Honestly that's is pretty rough. I looked at the MAI AI mod and from what I can tell it's not a traditional "race" mod. It doesn't use alien framework so it has its own, unique "racial" coding.  As such it is definitely possible that giving birth triggered something it shouldn't have and the pawn as a result popped out of existence. This is mostly a rough guess into why though. Overall it seems that there the mod does not play nicely with RJW in the pregnancy department. Recommendation would be to sterilize or install an IUD in future or current AIs until an update fixes it. Other than that have you noticed anything else odd with the MAI AI using RJW features?

no they seem to work with the rest of rjw features just fine, well, as far as ive noticed.. the IUD is a good idea. i should probably do that before i have anymore spontaneously evaporating lol

On 2/17/2019 at 10:59 AM, Skömer said:

in prepare carefully you can give pawns "unknown" parents, siblings, children etc. - maybe you can use this somehow

- or just don't give them any father, most raiders don't have family either and the father is generated by the game by chance (like in the "relationship" raid messages)

Certainly a possibility, though that means no trait inheritance or other RJW pregnancy features. Which feels like... bit of a waste, not using that code. On the other hand, trying to determine a suitable father would be complex, and prone to oversights. Would need to check for factions, existing family relations, fertility, ages, functional genitalia, add the off-camera lovin' to the counters, etc.

...yeah, should probably just implement it as 'father: unknown'. That can always be expanded later.

On 2/17/2019 at 10:59 AM, Skömer said:

also any plans to incorporate those traits into the new (not yet released) kink system to free up trait slots?

Probably not. Quirks have minor effects on the game-play, whereas what's implemented as traits (rapist, nymph, necro, zoo) have their own thinktrees, jobs, etc - and require settings of their own.

Incubator might work as a quirk, but that's up to Ed.

On 2/17/2019 at 2:31 PM, RoxyLalonde said:

no they seem to work with the rest of rjw features just fine, well, as far as ive noticed.. the IUD is a good idea. i should probably do that before i have anymore spontaneously evaporating lol

No idea how that's even possible. There's nothing in the pregnancy code that could possibly delete a pawn. I'd guess that it's something that's implemented in the MAI mod itself. They're not intended to have fertility in the first place, but the way that mod generates them gets around the normal mechanoid checks.

16 hours ago, dienow said:

Well, enemies seem to ignore submission and immediately beeline for the furthest thing they shouldn't even be able to see. For instance, poison ship enemies are supposed to stay at their ship if you fail to defeat them, right? I'm seeing them immediately ignore submitted pawns to go for base defenses a really long way away.

IE, enemies seem to ignore their job pushed to them in the interest of property damage.

How do you tell if eggs will actually result in spawned insects? Is there a pregnancy chance for a male inseminating a host? It's not automatic if it happens? I ask because I had a pawn give birth to eggs, but nothing spawned.

Mechanoids don't spawn with genitals in base RJW. A pawn does needs at least a penis/vagina to rape, though oral and hadjobs are possible if they are humanoid pawns (human or alien races).

They should stick around the ship otherwise but the AI does not always cooperate (Rimworld's AI is pretty dumb).

I'm not 100% certain, though I am assuming you are talking about the Avali. From what I can tell humanoid pawns will give live birth though people have been mentioning how nothing is spawning when they give birth. So really I'm not sure what's going on there.

6 hours ago, weirn said:

Mechanoids don't spawn with genitals in base RJW. A pawn does needs at least a penis/vagina to rape, though oral and hadjobs are possible if they are humanoid pawns (human or alien races).

They should stick around the ship otherwise but the AI does not always cooperate (Rimworld's AI is pretty dumb).

I'm not 100% certain, though I am assuming you are talking about the Avali. From what I can tell humanoid pawns will give live birth though people have been mentioning how nothing is spawning when they give birth. So really I'm not sure what's going on there.

Okay, it might help you in enlightening me if I explained a bit more some of the instances of weird things:

1) Zoophilia seems to be rampant. The changelog suggests that it's supposed to be rare, but I have pawns engaging in it at high-scale sex need. They don't have the Zoophilia trait. I could turn it off, but it would interfere with non-colonist stuff, since it's tied into the same option.

2) Enemies don't seem to be triggering rape based on distance to target, choosing the closest one. This seems to be tied into a determination/calculation involving desirability deeper in the module that I don't see yet, or haven't examined. It seems to be the "fuckability" part. This leads to strange behavior such as ignoring submitting pawns in favor of attempting to rape colonist animals on the other side of the map. It's odd behavior, to be sure.

3) The "birth doesn't spawn anything" is base RJW, without any additional mods. I don't have the C&P installed, or anything like that. I'm not sure if the male insectoid insemination didn't take/has a chance of not succeeding, but birth resulted in the message of "giving birth to eggs" and nothing happened. Labor occurred, then immediately ended, without anything spawning in. I'm attempting to see if it was a one-time error, but I'm having trouble obtaining megascarabs and/or taming insectoids to try and see what's happening. I'm not in mountainous (because I'm a pleb), so I'm having to create a second colony to get infestations.

EDIT:

(TESTING RESULT: Insemination by males is based on the percentage chance in the mod settings. If a male attempts to inseminate an egged female, there is a chance it won't trigger a fertilization of the eggs. This was not immediately what I had thought was the issue, but now it makes sense if the insectoids run off of the same pregnancy chance as animals!)

These are strange things that are happening for me, which may or may not have something to do with additional mods. I can't think of what would be causing such a thing, as I don't have anything that modifies animals such that it would interfere with RJW, and nothing that modifies insectoids.

On a secondary topic: it seems like a more permanent solution to the "danger preventing rape" thing would be for enemies to check for downed/submitted pawns that are at low-threat areas, diverting raider/mechanoid/insectoid enemies to these pawns when appropriate. Granted, I don't know nearly as much about this as the maker of the mod (PBUH), but if the raiding job is interfering with the rape job driver, which one has more priority in which you would want to trigger? I honestly don't know the least processing intensive way of attempting to trigger pathing to a downed pawn, but the mod is supposed to encourage such behavior, so I'd put forward as a suggestion to refine the rape job to more actively search for downed pawns based on distance from the triggering enemy, OR include specific raider types as having the function of actively searching out targets for rape, so that there's at least a couple of enemy raiders searching for targets to attack.

Honestly, Rimworld's AI is so batshit sometimes that I understand it's difficult to get a raider to do anything approaching what you wanted them to do. But sappers and such specifically avoid pathing to defenses, so it seems like it should be possible to path enemies to downed pawns at previous engagements, or even just a "take your chances" trigger. Insectoids especially should be willing to ignore incoming fire, since they have a melee fixation. Honestly, the idea of assigning a "breeder" objective to raids might alleviate some of this burden, enemies that spawn in as live targets but only engage in immediate defense if fired upon, otherwise searching for rape/breeding.

Thank you for your earnest attempt to help me! If I am unclear on anything, I will try to explain using the proper way, because I will probably get something wrong in reporting.

Alright, i have nexus mod manager but it doesn't support rimworld so i cant use it, so i plug the file into the rimworld mod folder and go to look for it in the mod activation menu in the game and it is not there. I'm not sure if something is happening because I have the mod manager or if you all use the mod manager and I'm just missing how to use it for rimworld.

On 11/27/2018 at 2:26 PM, kiesu said:

Sorry if this is old info, just a glitch I've noticed happening a few times now.

Looks like the mysterious health conditions like "gag" and "armbinder", and the characters with those conditions spawning with a thousand keys on them in new games, without them actually wearing any gags or armbinders, potentially comes from Prepare Carefully mod. If you shuffle over gags and armbnders in the appearance options (shuffle over, as in not select them, they just briefly appeared in the selection (or even just press the randomize appearance button enough times that they might have been in one of them)) the character will spawn in with a health condition bound to those items no matter what, and there is no way to get rid of them as far as I've tried.

Hope you'll fix this little bug/compatibility issue to make starting new games a little more convenient for new-game holics like myself!

Clipboard01.jpg.7c13147005fc44c6b3bd573dfd52d9cd.jpgClipboard03.jpg.472da78296324ffd93e196d6ff7115a4.jpg

I don't know if this was fixed before but I'm running into the same problem myself.

Found a possible bug/mod compatibility issue with RJW and Crystalloid (Rewrite). Im not sure which mod is causing issues so im starting here. The alien races the Crystalloid's and Valkyrie's sex needs seem to be stuck at 50% never going up or down despite what the red arrow says next to the need bar. This was found to be when starting a new game or spawning them in. My mod settings for the sex need decay were 30% when i found the need bar not to be moving I changed the decay value back to default which had no effect. RJW is at the bottom of the load order. My current in use mods are in the spoiler.

EDIT: I found this was due to the Crystalloid's sex drive value being x-36% at the age of 109 but the life span being 2000yrs. The sex ability is also effected in the same way just by a smaller number(x27%). The Valkyrie are affected in the same way by this. Still a possible bug due to the relativity long life span of the race.

Spoiler

RPG Style Inventory
Small Shelf
Wild Animal Sex
Growable Grass
RimFridge
Show Hair With Hats or Hide All Hats
Trading Spot
MoreDetailBody
Fishing
Realistic Planets
Rumor Has It....
Lovely Hair Style
Set Up Camp
Linkable Doors
Visible Pants
A Dog Said... Animal Prosthetics
Achtung
Advanced Power Generation
Allow Tool
Androids
Animal Variety Coats
Animals Logic
Architect Icons
Area Unlocker
Avoid Friendly Fire
Baby And Children
Better Workbench Management
Blueprints
BnC Alien Support
Bulk Carrier
Chickens Efficient Light
Children, School and Learning
Clone Bay
Colony Manager
Color Coded Mood Bar
Common Sense
Conduit Disconstruct
Craftable Synthetics
Crystalloid
Death Rattle Comatose
Death Rattle
Deep Ore Identifier
Defensive Positions
Dermal Regenerator
Double Population
Dubs Bad Hygiene
Dubs Skylights
EbD Prepare Carefully
Expanded Incidents
Expanded Prosthetics And Organ Engineering
Faction Discovery
Feed The Colonists
Ferian Race
Fox's That Aren't Suicidal
Gems
Glass + Lights
Glitter World Prime
Harvest Organs Postmortem
Heat Map
Hugs Lib
Humility Alien Races 2.0
Hunt For Me
Interaction Bubbles
Jecs Tools
Just Ignore Me Passing
Let's Have A Cat
Locks
Mad Skills
Master Of Crafting
Meal Radius
Medical Tab
Medical Training
Megafauna
Mend And Recycle
Mercer's Backpacks
Miscellaneous Core
Mod Manager
More Trade Ships
Numbers
Orassans EPOE
Orassans
Pharmacist
Plant Growing Wall Light
Predator Hunt Alert
Prisoner Ransom
Psychology Imprisonment Patch
Psychology
Quality Builder
Realistic Rooms
Recipe Icons
Replace Stuff
Research Pal
Rimatomics
Rimefeller
Rim HUD
Rim RPC Rich Presence
Rimsenal Rimhair
Rt Solar Flare Shield
Run And Hide
Run And Gun
Runtime GC
Share The Load
Simple Sidearms
Simple Slavery
Sometimes Raids Go Wrong
Spoons Hair Mod
Stack XXL
Static Quality Plus
Stockpile Ranking
Sun Lamp Power
Super Soil
Tables Plus
Tech Raiding
Super Soil
Training Console
Ugh You Got Me
Use Bedrolls
VGP Garden Drinks
VGP Garden Fabrics
VGP Garden Gourmet
VGP Garden Medicine
VGP Garden Resources
VGP More Veggies
VGP Vegetable Garden
VGP Xtra Trees And Flowers
VGP Coffee Tea Drugs
Wall Light
While You're Up
Xenohumgns Gen-spliced Xenos On The Rim
Xeva's Rimhair
Age Morphosis Cells
Change Dresser
EdB Prepare Carefully
Expanded Prosthetics And Organ Engineering
Rim Job World

22 hours ago, dienow said:

Okay, it might help you in enlightening me if I explained a bit more some of the instances of weird things:

1) Zoophilia seems to be rampant. The changelog suggests that it's supposed to be rare, but I have pawns engaging in it at high-scale sex need. They don't have the Zoophilia trait. I could turn it off, but it would interfere with non-colonist stuff, since it's tied into the same option.

2) Enemies don't seem to be triggering rape based on distance to target, choosing the closest one. This seems to be tied into a determination/calculation involving desirability deeper in the module that I don't see yet, or haven't examined. It seems to be the "fuckability" part. This leads to strange behavior such as ignoring submitting pawns in favor of attempting to rape colonist animals on the other side of the map. It's odd behavior, to be sure.

3) The "birth doesn't spawn anything" is base RJW, without any additional mods. I don't have the C&P installed, or anything like that. I'm not sure if the male insectoid insemination didn't take/has a chance of not succeeding, but birth resulted in the message of "giving birth to eggs" and nothing happened. Labor occurred, then immediately ended, without anything spawning in. I'm attempting to see if it was a one-time error, but I'm having trouble obtaining megascarabs and/or taming insectoids to try and see what's happening. I'm not in mountainous (because I'm a pleb), so I'm having to create a second colony to get infestations.

EDIT:

(TESTING RESULT: Insemination by males is based on the percentage chance in the mod settings. If a male attempts to inseminate an egged female, there is a chance it won't trigger a fertilization of the eggs. This was not immediately what I had thought was the issue, but now it makes sense if the insectoids run off of the same pregnancy chance as animals!)

These are strange things that are happening for me, which may or may not have something to do with additional mods. I can't think of what would be causing such a thing, as I don't have anything that modifies animals such that it would interfere with RJW, and nothing that modifies insectoids.

On a secondary topic: it seems like a more permanent solution to the "danger preventing rape" thing would be for enemies to check for downed/submitted pawns that are at low-threat areas, diverting raider/mechanoid/insectoid enemies to these pawns when appropriate. Granted, I don't know nearly as much about this as the maker of the mod (PBUH), but if the raiding job is interfering with the rape job driver, which one has more priority in which you would want to trigger? I honestly don't know the least processing intensive way of attempting to trigger pathing to a downed pawn, but the mod is supposed to encourage such behavior, so I'd put forward as a suggestion to refine the rape job to more actively search for downed pawns based on distance from the triggering enemy, OR include specific raider types as having the function of actively searching out targets for rape, so that there's at least a couple of enemy raiders searching for targets to attack.

Honestly, Rimworld's AI is so batshit sometimes that I understand it's difficult to get a raider to do anything approaching what you wanted them to do. But sappers and such specifically avoid pathing to defenses, so it seems like it should be possible to path enemies to downed pawns at previous engagements, or even just a "take your chances" trigger. Insectoids especially should be willing to ignore incoming fire, since they have a melee fixation. Honestly, the idea of assigning a "breeder" objective to raids might alleviate some of this burden, enemies that spawn in as live targets but only engage in immediate defense if fired upon, otherwise searching for rape/breeding.

Thank you for your earnest attempt to help me! If I am unclear on anything, I will try to explain using the proper way, because I will probably get something wrong in reporting.

Yeah the first one is not unusual to hear zoophilia runs rampant in some colonies but others it's not a problem. What I do know is that pawns that get hornier become more willing to do it. Based on the values that I saw it is possible that there is still too much of a chance leading to rolls where a pawn rapes an animal instead of a human. Either way the only decent solution that I know to this right know is try to get pawns to become lovers since they should be able to satisfy each other's sexual needs.

In case of the enemies I have recently made an update to my branch where enemies are much more willing to make attempts in dangerous situations. So I upped it from no danger to some danger. This means they should rape even if there are other hostile pawns present, and so long as they take no damage they will ignore them. It's mostly a bunch of stuff that can be considered quality of life while making sure alien races get in part of the fun as well it's nothing too special or game changing, but it might help in that department.

The third point you mentioned is a tricky one to say the least. It always seems pregnancy is a bit wonky with RJW. I haven't had a lot of problems with it but I do have moments where yeah birth shouldn't happen like it's suppose to. God knows why it happens since I have had successful births in the past but other times that has happened at least once or twice. All I know is that it's an inconsistent bug that people have mentioned it enough in the forum that I'm certain something is amiss. I unfortunately don't have the experience to know what is causing it or how to fix it.

Your test results definitely helped me better understand the egg implantation since people do ask about it and I was not sure on how it works. I never messed with it since I hate the infestation and the horde a pawn could spawn through implantation is something I prefer to avoid. That being said I understand everyone's appeal to it since you can tame bugs that way a feat that is normally near impossible to do.

In terms of AI what I do know is fuckability does play a role though how to predict/influence it and all that stuff I have no clue. What I can only guess is genitals with higher sex ability probably play a role in this. I do know a pawns beauty also plays a role in this though how much is uncertain. Though as you said the AI likes to go batshit and so there is only so much one can prepare for in terms of RNG. Anything I missed, since there is definitely a lot to talk about. 

3 hours ago, weirn said:

Your Response

Okay, a lot of what you've written makes a lot of sense based on my QUITE LIMITED inspection of how the mod works by examining the code and playing. Now, I have another issue, which might be due to loading the mod on an existing save:

The Random Rape job/event, the one that flashes as an event and not the one triggered by low need, ends immediately after it begins on my save. Is this a bug with the current version? I'm about to start a new game to test this, but I wanted to know if it's a known bug first before going to the trouble. I can't actually find where the event should end, and as far as I know, it SHOULDN'T end until the mean time calculation of the event. But, it ends immediately instead. So I can only figure something is wonky.

In case of the enemies I have recently made an update to my branch where enemies are much more willing to make attempts in dangerous situations. So I upped it from no danger to some danger. This means they should rape even if there are other hostile pawns present, and so long as they take no damage they will ignore them. It's mostly a bunch of stuff that can be considered quality of life while making sure alien races get in part of the fun as well it's nothing too special or game changing, but it might help in that department.

I'll consider using your fork.

Hey, I was really happy to see the mod got updated recently but it's causing some problems I can't really figure out. Whenever I look at the mod page I get the error code in the picture I'm posting below, and trying to generate a planet gets the other picture. I've noticed that this only happens when trying to use RimJobWorld and deactivating some mods I think could cause a problem doesn't do a thing. If anyone could help decipher what these errors mean it would be appreciated, mostly stuff to do with Dummy Privates and Birthdays it seems. 

Spoiler

Screenshot (24).png

Spoiler

Screenshot (25).png

3 hours ago, weirn said:

Yeah the first one is not unusual to hear zoophilia runs rampant in some colonies but others it's not a problem.

Probably messed up settings (wild mode, or sex decay outside of the recommended 50-200 range), or trait-related. Nymphos are inclined to fuck anything, so if the colony is full of them, that's absolutely going to happen.

Anyway, if you have time to tinker with various additions, how about fixing the tabs? The merge is still conflicting and it's been weeks. There's a lot of settings I'd need to implement, but can't do anything until that's sorted out.

13 minutes ago, wheatgrain said:

If anyone could help decipher what these errors mean it would be appreciated, mostly stuff to do with Dummy Privates and Birthdays it seems. 

Dummy privates are gone. Either you're using an old version, or overwrote an old version with a newer one (which the OP says not to do). Delete your current version of RJW and do a clean install.

7 hours ago, vane000 said:

The cum isn't showing up in game for me anymore, it "drops" because I can clean it up, but I can't see it. [...] Maybe mod confliction?

Yep, some mod makes it invisible. I've seen that when running 300+ mods, but never managed to pinpoint exactly which mod does it. Kinda forgot about it, my current mod list doesn't have the issue.

Lemme know if you find out which one is causing it.

5 hours ago, Recruit46 said:

Noticed something weird on experimental version. When one of the pawns with rapist trait is sexually frustrated and goes to random rape, he for some reason completely ignores all females around, targeting only male pawns, despite being straight (I checked the traits). 

Thanks. Which mod are you using (Individuality, Psychology, or Rational Romance) to determine the sexuality?

19 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Anyway, if you have time to tinker with various additions, how about fixing the tabs? The merge is still conflicting and it's been weeks. There's a lot of settings I'd need to implement, but can't do anything until that's sorted out.

Look, I don't know what to tell you. I tried to help, but it ends up wasted effort. What time I do have is only to do little things and if I do anything major I spend an entire night doing it no sleep, and I have many other issues to deal with the following day. Despite this I'm not going to complain or burden others with my problems. I provided you guys the files and code needed for it and it's not hard to figure out how to add settings in them or add more.

In the settings.cs everything there is for the physical appearance of the tabs. You need the negative offset or else you will have one button while the rest are gone in the void because at 0 they sit on the right most side of the mod settings. If you need smaller buttons you decrease the width.

Below explains the lines of code for mod_settings.cs

using Verse;
using HugsLib;
using HugsLib.Settings;
using HugsLib.Utils;
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic; // I know one of these is needed for the tabs

//_________________________________//

private static SettingHandle<string> _tabsHandler;

private readonly SettingHandle.ValueIsValid _positiveInt = value =>
        {
            int i;
            if (int.TryParse(value, out i)) return i >= 0;

return false;
        };

private readonly List<string> _tabNames = new List<string> ///Language file used for the names you don't neccisarily need it you can give them a custom name here and it will show up
        {
            "RJWToggle_name".Translate(), //tab 0
            "RJWProbability_name".Translate(), //tab 1
            "RJWSex_name".Translate(), //tab 2
            "RJWAge_name".Translate(), //tab 3
        };

public override void DefsLoaded()
		{
            _tabsHandler = Settings.GetHandle<String>("tabs", "RG_Tabs_Title".Translate(), "", "none");     //------You need this at the top for the tabs

option_DevMode = Settings.GetHandle<bool>("DevMode", "DevMode_name".Translate(), "DevMode_desc".Translate(), false);
           	example.VisibilityPredicate = () => _tabsHandler.Value == _tabNames[1];     //-----this line is what places an option under a tab just change the number for the tab catagory and change example to match the desired setting like the following for each new setting you need a new one of these
            option_DevMode.VisibilityPredicate = () => _tabsHandler.Value == _tabNames[0];
            SettingsChanged();

_tabsHandler.CustomDrawer =
            rect => Properties.Settings.CustomDrawer_Tabs(rect, _tabsHandler, _tabNames.ToArray());     //------you also need this at the bottom for the tabs to show up and to be in the correct catagories if you have multiple tabgroups with multiple overrides.
        }

Anyways I will provide the files for the tabs here and I assure you they work since they work on the standalone which is using the most recent version of RJW. After that though your on your own I am giving you the means to success and if you squander it I'm not helping. This is because I assumed you guys didn't want it or my help and I'm going to remain feeling that way. I don't want to hear it either I got too much to deal with at home already.

Have a nice day.

4 hours ago, stm85 said:

What race uses the demon genitals?

Imps and baphomets from the MoreMonsterGirls mod.

Files.7z

57 minutes ago, weirn said:

Look, I don't know what to tell you. I tried to help, but it ends up wasted effort.

Okay, then go cancel the merge. I can't get anything done with the settings while it is conflicting, and I can't do it myself because I have no write access to the main repository.  A lot of things I had planned have already been delayed three weeks because of this.

hey, love the great work here.
I havent really been keeping up, but I got the chance to play for a bit and I had a few suggestions, as a fellow purveyor of smut.
so, I guess I'll get right into it..

# before the act
its nice to see the pawns getting together, and theres a whole bunch of things they can get up to these days .. but its a shame theres no way of telling what you're looking at until it's all over. it'd be nice to have the act mentioned in the initial log or the "doing thing" under their name, plus then you'd have the whole post-act line for more detail on the action ("X's -thing- was filled by.." creampies, porn-star finishes and the occasional underwhelming performance. stuff like that, y'know?)

# text variants
gets a little repetitive reading the same line every time. is there space for a few different texts that could be picked out randomly? or at the very least, synonyms that could be swapped around. I'm sure there's plenty of people right here who'd love to help write them!

# stripping
pawns get naked to get down. that's neat, but sometimes it'd be nicer if they didnt. I'd like to propose a set of options so everyone can pick for themselves. Consensual undress/clothed/male/female and rape y/n/rapist/victim. also, could there be a separate one for ignoring hats when stripping down? ..I like goggles and helmets

# "must search for own customers"
cant remember the exact line, but the wording seemed pretty vague. turning it on just flags them as a prostitute, right? or can either party proposition and now only they can initiate it..? either way, I think that could be made a little clearer

# prisoner message beeps with pets
so, I had a few captives, and a mob of self-tamed pets running around. they all did their thing, which was totally fine.. but I'd get constant beeps from the non-stop mounting. could we have an option to disable the UI noise when its between captives and non-colonists?

# hospitality, no lust
I wanted to have guests use the CPs when they came around, but they never really seemed to. could they be set to spawn with a lower fulfillment, or have it decay much faster? or if it's an engine thing and needs are always maxed, then could the whole bar be reversed, named lust and have it move in the opposite direction

# prisoner as recreation
possibly related. I had my prisoners set to roam around the guest rooms as entertainment, but they mostly got ignored before the guests complained about boredom, flew into a rage and murdered each-other.. so, could CPs be used for 'fun' as well as base sexual need?

# incense
I had some humpshrooms planted in my dungeon that the animals ate (hence the beeps from earlier) which worked great, but I'd like to do the same for humans too. I saw a sleeping gas mod earlier, could something like that be modified into a permanent fixture that gives off the humpshroom effect?

# beg for your life / wimp-world
the submit button saves lives. havent played enough to see, but could it make combat in general a little more ..rapey?
does incapacitation allow a pawn to be taken in the same way? and if so, could there be a setting for knockdowns that can globally tweak the "Pain shock threshold"? (..maybe attach the code to all female body-parts?)

# concubines / nymphs
alright, this ones more of a vague idea, and I've got no idea if it's possible in rim-code.. but I was looking for a role that lands somewhere between prisoner and colonist. I'd like to be able to recruit a captive or nymph, but keeping them as prisoner-status for pirate trades, while allowing them to free-roam and do basic tasks in set areas (like pets and the machines from "misc robots") as well as being open for prostitution, all without giving direct control over them or having them clutter the work tab or population list up top. can that even be done without having to do some crazy 'spawn fake human' workaround?

anyways, thats all I've got for now.
hope some of that helped, and I'm looking forward to checking back next time ?

1 hour ago, Corta said:

# before the act
its nice to see the pawns getting together, and theres a whole bunch of things they can get up to these days .. but its a shame theres no way of telling what you're looking at until it's all over. 

Thanks for all the feedback.

I've already been working on modifying the code so that it shows the act when it starts (instead of at the end), but that will require major restructuring. Will probably be implemented with a few weeks, after the sexuality-tracking stuff.

# text variants
gets a little repetitive reading the same line every time. is there space for a few different texts that could be picked out randomly? or at the very least, synonyms that could be swapped around. I'm sure there's plenty of people right here who'd love to help write them!

The code already supports this, but there's currently only a couple of acts that have text variants. I'm not much of a writer myself, so it would be great if others submitted lines for those (or other texts, such as new dialogue topics for pawn chat). This is a community project, everyone is welcome to contribute. 

The list of sex acts can be found in /Defs/RulePackDefs directory, though some of them lack comments and it may be hard to tell which is which.

# stripping
pawns get naked to get down. that's neat, but sometimes it'd be nicer if they didnt. I'd like to propose a set of options so everyone can pick for themselves. Consensual undress/clothed/male/female and rape y/n/rapist/victim. also, could there be a separate one for ignoring hats when stripping down? ..I like goggles and helmets

This should be possible. It'd be heavy code to check those every tick, but maybe I can figure out some way to optimize it. Though as I said in the previous post, I can't do much with settings at the moment. So no eta for this.

EDIT: Turns out that this was surprisingly easy. Should be included in one of the upcoming updates (though not the next one).

# "must search for own customers"
cant remember the exact line, but the wording seemed pretty vague. turning it on just flags them as a prostitute, right? or can either party proposition and now only they can initiate it..? either way, I think that could be made a little clearer

Yep, enabling it flags them as a prostitute, and tells them to go seek customers. The tooltip is broken and only displays second half of the text, already on the to-fix list.

# prisoner message beeps with pets
so, I had a few captives, and a mob of self-tamed pets running around. they all did their thing, which was totally fine.. but I'd get constant beeps from the non-stop mounting. could we have an option to disable the UI noise when its between captives and non-colonists?

Yeah, I've been planning to implement that. As soon as the current merge conflict is resolved one way or another.

# hospitality, no lust
I wanted to have guests use the CPs when they came around, but they never really seemed to. could they be set to spawn with a lower fulfillment, or have it decay much faster? or if it's an engine thing and needs are always maxed, then could the whole bar be reversed, named lust and have it move in the opposite direction

Haven't seen it trigger myself, may not be working correctly. Will check it once I find time.

# incense
I had some humpshrooms planted in my dungeon that the animals ate (hence the beeps from earlier) which worked great, but I'd like to do the same for humans too. I saw a sleeping gas mod earlier, could something like that be modified into a permanent fixture that gives off the humpshroom effect?

Not sure how difficult that'd be to implement - I haven't done much with weapons - but it could always be added to the idea list..

# concubines / nymphs
alright, this ones more of a vague idea, and I've got no idea if it's possible in rim-code.. but I was looking for a role that lands somewhere between prisoner and colonist. I'd like to be able to recruit a captive or nymph, but keeping them as prisoner-status for pirate trades, while allowing them to free-roam and do basic tasks in set areas (like pets and the machines from "misc robots") as well as being open for prostitution, all without giving direct control over them or having them clutter the work tab or population list up top. can that even be done without having to do some crazy 'spawn fake human' workaround?

Nothing's impossible in C#, but yeah, that'd likely be hard to implement. I'd need to look at how various prisoner mods do it, might be possible to let the prisoners marked as prostitutes to wander the base freely. Can't promise anything, though.

9 hours ago, Zaltys said:

I'd need to look at how various prisoner mods do it, might be possible to let the prisoners marked as prostitutes to wander the base freely. Can't promise anything, though.

The mod "Prison Labor" ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=972057888&amp;searchtext=prison+labor ) along with the same author's mod "Locks"  ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1157085076&amp;searchtext=locks )  allows prisoners to roam through whatever doors you've unlocked (uses same flick mechanic as toggling power switches) or held open.  Also allows you to put prisoners to work at tasks other than comforting guests or whoring, if you're so inclined, with a little motivation from wardens.

but I was looking for a role that lands somewhere between prisoner and colonist. 

Doesn't precisely fit what you're looking for, but "Simple Slavery" ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1635565299 ) allows you to enslave and resell prisoners.  Slaves appear like a normal colonist on the colonist bar, and can be controlled/drafted etc. just like a colonist, but you can sell them to slavers without having to arrest/imprison them first like you would with a normal colonist.  Just FYI though, new slaves will try to escape a few times before their will is broken and will have a mood penalty until it is.  They are shackled by default to slow their movement and make them easier to catch.