41 minutes ago, alwen said:

Do you have your smaller (e.g. teenage) male pawns having their dicks floating disconnected below their bodies? I'm having this, and I'm trying to figure out what's causing it. I'm using Babies and Children together with RJW, RimNudeWorld, etc. Is Children and Pregnancy better to use with sex mods than Babies and Children?

This is fixed now, update RNW.

I posted this over at the Rimnudeworld thread as well, but hopefully someone here has input as well. Just starting modding the game, it throws errors on launch when I add in Rimnudeworld, and pawns have no breasts when they drop their clothing. The problem persists even with the Race Support mod. This was tried with a brand new save, no Character Editor shenanigans. Hopefully someone can help out. Hugslog: https://gist.github.com/099d5bebce1d98db1b2585c913b1e06a

Edit: Solved. Was trying to use the Humanoid Alien Races from github, which was made back in 1.2. The version available through Steam is made for 1.3 and seems to work fine.

Edited by skydragon92
21 hours ago, alwen said:

Do you have your smaller (e.g. teenage) male pawns having their dicks floating disconnected below their bodies? I'm having this, and I'm trying to figure out what's causing it. I'm using Babies and Children together with RJW, RimNudeWorld, etc. Is Children and Pregnancy better to use with sex mods than Babies and Children?

For your second question, I don't know. I'm also using Babies and Children since I'm under the assumption that it is Children and Pregnancy but without the pregnancy (which conflicts with RJW).

On 8/1/2021 at 5:10 AM, lizzbiz said:

Ive had the same problem. I cannot find the source of lust either. Are you using the RJW Sexperience mod? And are your pawns violating any sex related precepts of their ideology? Such as constant Comfort Prisoner usage with the marriage-only sex precept?

I'm having the same issue. It's putting my colonists sex drives all out of wack. Some too high, others too low. Was a solution to this ever found? I'm using Sexperience and have ideologions disabled.

I decided to give this mod a try, more to find creative uses for slaves than to introduce sex to my game.  I captured some raiders and enslaved them, keeping one and selling the rest.  I set the kept one to be a whore to earn money from Hospitality visitors.  I soon noticed some odd things.

The "slept in brothel" moodlet is gained even for sleeping in the pawn's own private bedroom (with bed designated for whoring), the same as for a multi-bed public brothel.  I can see the -10 penalty for sleeping in a cheap "brothel barracks" (one of the thought texts mentions "the smell, the sounds"), but this pawn was basically working from home.  -10 seems excessive, considering the high quality room.  I ended up assigning the pawn a separate 2x2 bedroom for a much smaller mood penalty.  That doesn't seem right.  If anything, the pawn should be thinking, "Why can't I just sleep in this spacious, beautiful private room where I entertain?

Edit:  As Rimworld Traveler pointed out, I was needlessly using the "anyone can whore" bed setting.  Changing that to "owner can whore" avoids the brothel moodlet.  I do miss the red sheets, though. ?

The mod doesn't seem to fully consider slave whores -- essentially sex slaves.  They'll service visitors, but I could never get this gal to service to colony's single guy, even though they're friends (attitude +37 and +51) and neither is unattractive.  I tried locking them together in a room.  Both had sex fulfillment <5%, but nothing happened.  (I even tried giving the guy lots of silver, in case that mattered.)  They stared at each other for hours, until the sex slave finally had a mental break triggered by the -10 "I NEED IT" moodlet.  The same result occurred whether the "comfort pawn" setting was on or off.  Only by changing vulnerability settings did the colonist decide to rape his friend the sex slave, who then had a big mood penalty and eternal hatred for the guy.

Why did it have to be rape?  Shouldn't a sex slave be like a free whore to any colonist?  A mood penalty for the slave is fair, maybe simply treating it as another whoring act, but whores don't resent their clients and a sex slave should not resent a colonist who avails himself.  The mod doesn't seem to consider this situation.  My thought is that a slave designated as a whore should be free to any colonist, either automatically or by adding another state, "consents", for the handcuff icon, indicating that this pawn must consent but need not be forcibly raped.

Speaking of rape, the mood penalty for that is -18, but it's -20 for "forced whore".  The raped moodlet lasts longer, but is forced whoring really more traumatic?

As a suggestion, for players who like the rape mechanic, the slave suppression rating of worn gear should perhaps increase vulnerability (and/or have a vulnerability penalty just for being a slave), and gear that increases suppression power might lower vulnerability.

I'd also suggest an option to exclude all RJW items from trade.  I noticed that when trading with settlements, their useful inventory can get crowded out by artificial penises, contraceptives, and used condoms.  I'm not even using those aspects of the mod.  I ended up editing several xml files to add <tradeability>None</tradeability> to a lot of items, but a toggle to patch that in would be much more convenient.

Just some thoughts, intended as constructive feedback.  Hopefully some of this might be useful to the mod developers.

Edited by HexBolt8
2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I decided to give this mod a try, more to find creative uses for slaves than to introduce sex to my game.  I captured some raiders and enslaved them, keeping one and selling the rest.  I set the kept one to be a whore to earn money from Hospitality visitors.  I soon noticed some odd things.

The "slept in brothel" moodlet is gained even for sleeping in the pawn's own private bedroom (with bed designated for whoring), the same as for a multi-bed public brothel.  I can see the -10 penalty for sleeping in a cheap "brothel barracks" (one of the thought texts mentions "the smell, the sounds"), but this pawn was basically working from home.  -10 seems excessive, considering the high quality room.  I ended up assigning the pawn a separate 2x2 bedroom for a much smaller mood penalty.  That doesn't seem right.  If anything, the pawn should be thinking, "Why can't I just sleep in this spacious, beautiful private room where I entertain?

The mod doesn't seem to fully consider slave whores -- essentially sex slaves.  They'll service visitors, but I could never get this gal to service to colony's single guy, even though they're friends (attitude +37 and +51) and neither is unattractive.  I tried locking them together in a room.  Both had sex fulfillment <5%, but nothing happened.  (I even tried giving the guy lots of silver, in case that mattered.)  They stared at each other for hours, until the sex slave finally had a mental break triggered by the -10 "I NEED IT" moodlet.  The same result occurred whether the "comfort pawn" setting was on or off.  Only by changing vulnerability settings did the colonist decide to rape his friend the sex slave, who then had a big mood penalty and eternal hatred for the guy.

Why did it have to be rape?  Shouldn't a sex slave be like a free whore to any colonist?  A mood penalty for the slave is fair, maybe simply treating it as another whoring act, but whores don't resent their clients and a sex slave should not resent a colonist who avails himself.  The mod doesn't seem to consider this situation.  My thought is that a slave designated as a whore should be free to any colonist, either automatically or by adding another state, "consents", for the handcuff icon, indicating that this pawn must consent but need not be forcibly raped.

Speaking of rape, the mood penalty for that is -18, but it's -20 for "forced whore".  The raped moodlet lasts longer, but is forced whoring really more traumatic?

As a suggestion, for players who like the rape mechanic, the slave suppression rating of worn gear should perhaps increase vulnerability (and/or have a vulnerability penalty just for being a slave), and gear that increases suppression power might lower vulnerability.

I'd also suggest an option to exclude all RJW items from trade.  I noticed that when trading with settlements, their useful inventory can get crowded out by artificial penises, contraceptives, and used condoms.  I'm not even using those aspects of the mod.  I ended up editing several xml files to add <tradeability>None</tradeability> to a lot of items, but a toggle to patch that in would be much more convenient.

Just some thoughts, intended as constructive feedback.  Hopefully some of this might be useful to the mod developers.

A couple of thoughts:

1) If it's the pawn's own private bed then there's no reason to designate it as 'anyone can whore'.  Pawns will use their own beds for whoring.  The idea of designating a bed like that is so that everyone can use your nicest room. 

2) If your colony has Male Supremacy you can select a female submission precept that will greatly reduce the mood penalty from being raped (for females, males will hate being raped even more)

2 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

If it's the pawn's own private bed then there's no reason to designate it as 'anyone can whore'.  Pawns will use their own beds for whoring.

Thank you for that.  I'll try changing the bed designation.

Edit:  That was all I needed to do.  Thank you for the help!

Edited by HexBolt8

How are threesomes supposed to work again? I can tell two pawns to have sex (if they're straight/gay as appropriate, at least) but I can't figure out how to convince them to have threesomes or gangbangs. Even using the ideology integration only results in pairs of swingers hooking up.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just not getting it.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

it fully considers them. "slave whores" will never consider colonists

you cant free whore, its absurd concept

rape is a rape, slave or not,  w/e "but its a slave so its okay" dont change fact that it is a rape

because "forced whore" is basically a rape + humiliation from selling self?

3 hours ago, Karnewarrior said:

How are threesomes supposed to work again? I can tell two pawns to have sex (if they're straight/gay as appropriate, at least) but I can't figure out how to convince them to have threesomes or gangbangs. Even using the ideology integration only results in pairs of swingers hooking up.

Try Rape.

For some reason the top and bottom positions in the animations seem to be the opposite of what they're supposed to be. E.g. the one the dialogue says is performing fellatio is actual shown in the animation as receiving it, the one it says is bumfucking is actually getting bumfucked, and so on. Any idea why this could be happening?

On 6/23/2022 at 6:31 PM, Karnewarrior said:

Yeah, I've got the same thing. Three pawns in a polyamorous relationship, but so far they've only had sex two at a time. I even set the Double Penetration sex act probability to high, but so far no luck.

On 4/28/2022 at 11:08 PM, Tory187 said:

Drop RimTraits - Medieval Talents, that mod breaks RJW pregnancy.

Is there any elaboration as to how/why it might break pregnancy? The dev for the mod seems willing to look into it but only if there's information to go off of.

I AM A GOD!!

I finally found the game breaking mod!!!

Explanation : I had the "0 babies" bug. So I did a new game with only rjw, used dev mode to create to lovers and use the "give birth" option to see if it worked.

I tried pack of mods after pack of mods on that new colony and I FINALLY found the scoundrel :

Vanilla Traits Expanded

Tested in my "normal" save without it : babies are poppin ^^

1 hour ago, NikitaRGX said:

Is there any elaboration as to how/why (RimTraits - Medieval Talents) might break pregnancy? The dev for the mod seems willing to look into it but only if there's information to go off of.

And since we also got that case, I'm wondering : does all traits mods breaks pregnancy?

15 hours ago, Tarango said:

And since we also got that case, I'm wondering : does all traits mods breaks pregnancy?

Most assuredly not because i use three different trait mods ( Cookie, Fallout and Heroes ) and pregnancies work just fine.

5 hours ago, Canaris said:

Most assuredly not because i use three different trait mods ( Cookie, Fallout and Heroes ) and pregnancies work just fine.

Are those traits-only mods or mods that includes traits? I may be interrested if it's the former.

Hey, quick question.

Is there any way to disable, or at least limit/nerf, the mood hits from rape? I've got some hot bandits marked as Comfort Pawns, but all the rapes REALLY add up, and my Comfort Pawns are constantly having extreme mood breaks (and losing limbs in their escape attempts). My fast-walking, industrious, 18 yr old sex maid just lost both her legs and turned feral because a new field slave fucked her ass.

I don't mind pawns getting a negative moodlet for being raped, but it would be nice if the moodlet was a lot smaller, or maybe limited to exactly one penalty at a time, rather than getting multiple stacking, weeklong moodlets.

If there's an option, or a mod add-on, which can reduce the negative mood to one rape penalty at a time, that would be ideal! Though at point this point, I'd also be happy with an option, or add-on, which removes the mood debuff entirely - or else an option, add-on (, or item?) which can prevent Emotional Breaks entirely.

Thanks!

I decided to start up a futa playthrough with all my pawns as futas but they don't seem to have any sex involving their penises even if I set every single sex frequency setting except vaginal penetration to 1 and vaginal penetration to 300. They always default to scissoring or anal fisting. The acts clearly can work fine as it does when I set one of my pawns as hero and manually tell her to have sex.  Any idea why this might be happening? I use psychology btw.