19 minutes ago, howlerleech said:

Can anyone versed tell if i fucked up something? Everything was going fine, now even older saves from the time it started have this error.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Yumiko driver=JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(RapeComfortPawn (Job_332558) A=Thing_Rabbie1049)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.reciever' not found.
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_UpdateRecords.Postfix (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00000] in <6cd8c3aaec5b4ada801d44235d40b5ad>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.AfterSexUtility.rjw.AfterSexUtility.UpdateRecords_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <449d13f7d1c3447fa81b51fe13d5f980>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00000] in <449d13f7d1c3447fa81b51fe13d5f980>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <caa95361ec5940e4abef98f3db1569da>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Ash driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_428629) A=Thing_Rabbie1049)
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_UpdateRecords.Postfix (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00000] in <6cd8c3aaec5b4ada801d44235d40b5ad>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.AfterSexUtility.rjw.AfterSexUtility.UpdateRecords_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <449d13f7d1c3447fa81b51fe13d5f980>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__11 () [0x00000] in <449d13f7d1c3447fa81b51fe13d5f980>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <caa95361ec5940e4abef98f3db1569da>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Basically every time at the end of the animation has a similar error, independent of chars, races, or position.

Update your smut mods correctly (dont override folders) and come back with a hugslog if errors persist

37 minutes ago, Skömer said:

Update your smut mods correctly (dont override folders) and come back with a hugslog if errors persist

I always delete the entire folder since my days on Darkest Dungeon Lustiest Lair, in fact there isn't a single mention of rjw.SexProps.reciever when i search the entire game folder. Did replace the entire master and ex master folders again just in case.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Yumiko driver=JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(RapeComfortPawn (Job_454622) A=Thing_Rabbie1043)
  at rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00000] in <449d13f7d1c3447fa81b51fe13d5f980>:0

Now even a bear got the same error for masturbating somehow. I did do was replace "Sin's bodies" mod for the "sized apperal" retexture mods though, but removing the sized apparel mods didn't fix anything.

Edit: https://gist.github.com/2dad5d8e6a949ca188cfd777b846a46a

Edited by howlerleech
2 hours ago, howlerleech said:

I always delete the entire folder since my days on Darkest Dungeon Lustiest Lair, in fact there isn't a single mention of rjw.SexProps.reciever when i search the entire game folder. Did replace the entire master and ex master folders again just in case.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Yumiko driver=JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(RapeComfortPawn (Job_454622) A=Thing_Rabbie1043)

Now even a bear got the same error for masturbating somehow. I did do was replace "Sin's bodies" mod for the "sized apperal" retexture mods though, but removing the sized apparel mods didn't fix anything.

I just said you need to update your smut mods, yet the animation addon, sexperience and probably all the others in your list are still outdated

3 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Getting the latest version of an out of date repository will always be out of date. Check Skomers list of mods on the first page of this thread for the up to date maintained repository of sexperience.

8 hours ago, Smock said:

Whether or not people think that particular quirk in the code is a bug or not is up to them, I merely provided a workaround for a very specific scenario.

The fact that I created the problem is on me, I accept that and I apologize for my ignorance, but I only posted it cause I saw a few other posts in this very thread with a similar problem while looking for a fix so I felt like posting a fix for this specific problem just in case they do not want to ask for help, but are perfectly fine with looking it up.

What shocks me is your overly hostile response, I can't claim to know why you're acting this way but, I advise you to ask skomer to remove cherry picker from the 'other nice mods' list or at least post a warning that it will mess up some features instead of assuming that a person that did an oopsie using three specific mods out of hundreds the way he wanted to while horny, wanted to be helpful to others who, on the slimmest chance, might have used it same way he did after fixing said oopsie, is some attention seeking 'smart' guy who has intimate knowledge on what mods should or shouldn't be used together, intentionally looked for an incompatibility just to make your life harder, someone he has never interacted with before. 

This is all I have to say on this issue, unless you want to press it further for some reason.

its not quirk in a code, its code checks if traits exist in order to enable/disable functionality, avoid errors and whole mod interaction crashing because what supposed to be there isnt here

what you did is removed traits AFTER check was done so mod still thinks they are there and will do stuff related to them possibly causing errors

hostile? i doubt many modders would like someone else doing oopsie/destructive patches to mods, only people who know what they are doing should do oopsies with extensive testing, and not just remove Def's because they want to

i guess we'll end it here then

10 hours ago, Skömer said:

I just said you need to update your smut mods, yet the animation addon, sexperience and probably all the others in your list are still outdated

Sorry, i have no idea what smut means, i do admit at least the main animation and sexperience were outdated, but all others were updated.

10 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Getting the latest version of an out of date repository will always be out of date. Check Skomers list of mods on the first page of this thread for the up to date maintained repository of sexperience.

Does it help if i say i had no idea the icons were links? I only realized because of your post.

Either way thanks for the replies. did a quick test and it seems to be working properly.

Edited by howlerleech

I've got a bunch of requests and an offer, probably will go ignored, but whatever right, it's always worth a try -_-"

• Different kinds of cum, penis-race decides what thickness, amount, fertility, taste & smell.
  • A "Hate/Dislike Cum" and "Love/Like Cum" trait (causing negative hediff's different from cumflation and other mods I have seen so far)
  • mix serums/hediff's machine (Takes items which are applyable to pawns and turns them in to one item with all properties or a singular injection with all properties. No more applying serums or hediff manually would be amazing when you try to apply 100 cum+ serums.(I got this idea from the game "people's playground"))
  • More penis hediff, furry, messy/filthy, sweaty, crotch (Causing postive/negative hediff's)
  • Uncap penis sizes on all races or show me the directory of where this information is stored, I will change it myself with pleasure, I found oyt nude/alienraces and some other c# files but can't seem to find it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Fix cumflation bug of Licentia Labs (In a blowjob (pawn face fuck) stomach of both pawns fills up for some reason? Make it so that only the prey-pawn gets bloated)
  • "Psychological/Sexual Trauma Mod" Pawn develops fears of being raped/abused again, become worse when pawn is raped again, causes low mood and leaves memories of being ejaculated in, used, abused or even beaten.

I would make these mods by myself. Heck I would take over "RJW Races Support" if I knew how too.
RJW Races Support is essential to RJW and should be kept in high regard even with the pawnmorpher in place.

I do c, xml and some other stuff yet I have no idea where to pick up where Abraxas has left off even though I want to provide full support (I do not claim nor think I am as good as him)

Look. I got time and money. I will pay you in return of your time/mods/efforts if you make any of these mods and/or take over "RJW Races Support"
Yes, I am putting bounties out. How much? Lets talk, we can make a formal and decent agreement in full transparency.

[I offer crypto. Don't expect ludicrous amounts unless you're going to do something truly insane. I respect hard work, notice it and reward it. Maintaining race support will get you a monthly income and making these small mods would result in receiving rather small bounties varying from a couple hunderd dollars to thousands depending on the difficulty/time]

Edited by andrew79
Clarification on topic
4 hours ago, andrew79 said:

I've got a bunch of requests and an offer, probably will go ignored, but whatever right, it's always worth a try -_-"

• Different kinds of cum, penis-race decides what thickness, amount, fertility, taste & smell.
  • A "Hate/Dislike Cum" and "Love/Like Cum" trait (causing negative hediff's different from cumflation and other mods I have seen so far)
  • mix serums/hediff's machine (Takes items which are applyable to pawns and turns them in to one item with all properties or a singular injection with all properties. No more applying serums or hediff manually would be amazing when you try to apply 100 cum+ serums.(I got this idea from the game "people's playground"))
  • More penis hediff, furry, messy/filthy, sweaty, crotch (Causing postive/negative hediff's)
  • Uncap penis sizes on all races or show me the directory of where this information is stored, I will change it myself with pleasure, I found oyt nude/alienraces and some other c# files but can't seem to find it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Fix cumflation bug of Licentia Labs (In a blowjob (pawn face fuck) stomach of both pawns fills up for some reason? Make it so that only the prey-pawn gets bloated)
  • "Psychological/Sexual Trauma Mod" Pawn develops fears of being raped/abused again, become worse when pawn is raped again, causes low mood and leaves memories of being ejaculated in, used, abused or even beaten.

I would make these mods by myself. Heck I would take over "RJW Races Support" if I knew how too.
RJW Races Support is essential to RJW and should be kept in high regard even with the pawnmorpher in place.

I do c, xml and some other stuff yet I have no idea where to pick up where Abraxas has left off even though I want to provide full support (I do not claim nor think I am as good as him)

Look. I got time and money. I will pay you in return of your time/mods/efforts if you make any of these mods and/or take over "RJW Races Support"
Yes, I am putting bounties out. How much? Lets talk, we can make a formal and decent agreement in full transparency.

[I offer crypto. Don't expect ludicrous amounts unless you're going to do something truly insane. I respect hard work, notice it and reward it. Maintaining race support will get you a monthly income and making these small mods would result in receiving rather small bounties varying from a couple hunderd dollars to thousands depending on the difficulty/time]

some of the things you wrote are not Base RJW but it's submods related, ed doesn't look into that, try to suggest it to the submod creators or write it in their own forum pages. but yea those are some nice stuff u are suggesting indeed

9 hours ago, andrew79 said:

Most of the current Dev activity is on Discord, I will notify them of this there, but you may want to do it in person as well.

5 hours ago, ilgrandematteo said:

So I can't actually get the main menu when I have this mod installed - does anyone know why? I've exported the ZIP file into the "Mods" folder as instructed.

Follow the installation instructions, make sure you have hugslib and harmony installed

On 5/21/2022 at 5:04 PM, hebisama said:

Just installed this mod days back and I can turn my female pawns into futas by 'add penis' surgery bill with no issue, but when I did the 'add vagina' to male pawns, their sex switch into females with their dick intact. Is it a bug or else? Because when I read the description on both 'add penis/vagina' bill it says it can make the pawn hermaphrodite/futa.

There is a setting for RJM that makes all Futas female by default I believe.

You may need to alter this setting to get your desired effect.

Sorry if it has been answered many times before and lately, but can anyone tell me what is the current status of RJM race patches?

Main page of RJM lists the patch for races for direct download and the LL page being discontinued.

I have downloaded the Direct link but can't see a list of races that are covered by the patch in the files.

I assume its uptodate as it does not say on the main page of RJM. Does anyone know where I can see the full list of supported races and confirm the direct download is uptodate>?

3 hours ago, MajorSkakker said:

Sorry if it has been answered many times before and lately, but can anyone tell me what is the current status of RJM race patches?

Main page of RJM lists the patch for races for direct download and the LL page being discontinued.

I have downloaded the Direct link but can't see a list of races that are covered by the patch in the files.

I assume its uptodate as it does not say on the main page of RJM. Does anyone know where I can see the full list of supported races and confirm the direct download is uptodate>?

read https://gitgud.io/Abraxas/rjw-race-support/

there is no list

nobody bothered yet to make a list of supported races, you will have to go through the files yourself

Edited by Skömer
19 hours ago, Skömer said:

Follow the installation instructions, make sure you have hugslib and harmony installed

I got it to work, I had a different version of mod installed for some reason - not sure where I'd initially gotten that from...

Just out of curiosity, do you know what mods are needed to get my pawns to look like they do in the below mod? (the faces and bodies)

1 hour ago, ilgrandematteo said:

I got it to work, I had a different version of mod installed for some reason - not sure where I'd initially gotten that from...

Just out of curiosity, do you know what mods are needed to get my pawns to look like they do in the below mod? (the faces and bodies)

NL facial animations. The bodies you can get by reading the description of the apparel mod.

Edited by howlerleech
50 minutes ago, Andarus said:

Random Question: Are there any RJW Submods that ruin your TPS? Since I use all the LL Mods my Performance in the mid/late Game kinda went to shit.

Try using RuntimeGC to clean some shit from your save game (ie removing filth from map, corpses, deleting old battle logs, etc), it was a considerable improve for me. Remove tribal factions, since tribals won't wear high level things they make do by adding sheer number of people like if it was Russia in WW2, basically any number of new people above 10 starts to lag my game considerably, even merchants, an end game raid sent 60+ tribal enemies and i had to hard reset my pc. You can also clean your mods further by deleting patches you don't use.

15 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

your anim framework is out of date.

Two fucking weeks of trying to get rimworld to work after several months of having no internet and i update my game and everything breaks. finally get all the non rjw mods to work without crashing and rjw is the only thing not working. i update everything. still not working. out of all the things i updated this was the only thing i missed... the one thing giving me problems... i wasted a week on rjw alone...

Thank you.

1. for helping me figure out what was wrong.

2. making me realize i'm an idiot.

5 hours ago, Andarus said:

Random Question: Are there any RJW Submods that ruin your TPS? Since I use all the LL Mods my Performance in the mid/late Game kinda went to shit.

all of them? rw is single thread so longer you play -> more stuff you have -> slower game runs

So I've had a hell of a time getting my game up and running, lots of issues probably related to Vanilla Enhanced (Love my genetics and just bonkers additions) and now I've got to just one mod not working... RJW. Can anyone confirm if VE is just not playing nice? With the new addition of genetics there's some fun space for yet more 'warcrimes' down the line so I'd love for them to be compatible. (Stuff like using slaves/colonists in place of electrowombs or making abominations for breeding, say, many many cows at once to improve protein production.)

[EDIT]

And now it's crashing even though it was stable before AND I can't find any logs like before.

Plz send halp. Halp and pizza. TT.=.TT

[EDIT the second]

Well I got it booting up again, albeit without the animation framework, no idea what's going on there but hey, I'm playing now which means I can grab logs and start figuring out what's so wrong with my setup. XD

Edited by BlunderingFool

Just wondering if there's a way to make sex/rape activities also satisfy recreation? Because I can't help feel like it kinda should?

Would love there to be a way to turn off sex need and just have your designated prisoners/slaves become a recreation option for your pawns. If anyone knows a mod that does this, then please let me know!

Also, is anyone aware of a mod that adds in a kind of rape festival, via Ideology?

Finally, how long has Sexperience been incompatible? Any chance it could get revived at some point? Really like the look of the mod, just a shame it doesn't work as intended!

Edited by ilgrandematteo
1 minute ago, ilgrandematteo said:

Just wondering if there's a way to make sex/rape activities also satisfy recreation? Because I can't help feel like it kinda should?

Would love there to be a way to turn off sex need and just have your designated prisoners/slaves become a recreation option for your pawns. If anyone knows a mod that does this, then please let me know!

Finally, how long has Sexperience been incompatible? Any chance it could get revived at some point? Really like the look of the mod, just a shame it doesn't work as intended!

Masochist/rapist traits, and the white/pink heart quirks, read first page description for more info.

Mod option on options menu. The mod revolves around traits much more than you'd think, and also the new vulnerability stat, read first page description for more info.

Click on the headset icon on sexperience fork in the first page, it's under patches and addons.