yo got a problem with the about file. i get this as soon as i start rimworld:
Mod is missing supported versions list in About.xml! (example: <supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>)
and this

Mod rjw-master is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)

ive tried to fix it manually i reinstalled the mod multiple times, i tried to compare it to other mods, nothing works. 

18 minutes ago, Alfredo264424 said:

yo got a problem with the about file. i get this as soon as i start rimworld:
Mod is missing supported versions list in About.xml! (example: <supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>)
and this

Mod rjw-master is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)

ive tried to fix it manually i reinstalled the mod multiple times, i tried to compare it to other mods, nothing works. 

well, i tried more mods but they dont work for some reason, i get the same error i downloaded everything correctly but it wont work.

20 minutes ago, Alfredo264424 said:

i do have a  double folder but i dont think thats the problem i will try it rn.

It is the problem, you installed it incorrectly. Rimworld is labeling the mod as its folder name and not its actual name. That means you double nested it or did some other thing you shouldnt have done like delete the about folder.

On 7/4/2022 at 3:22 AM, paimeilh said:

Is there any way to force 3somes? Specially MFF one, i create a poly relationship between 1 guy and 2 girls, but can´t make them fuck together.

On 7/4/2022 at 4:48 AM, NeverLucky4Life said:

1. Rape.

I have the same problem. But why do we not have some normal meanings to engage 3some without explicit solutions like rape or orgy? Can it still be done (or added in new version) to engage in such relations normally and occasionly?

Edited by TerminatorTM
46 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

because you didnt write code for it

That is sweet, but i'm not the author of this mod. I just suggest (as any other player) a feature in light of ideology DLC and polygamy relations.
As said above - there are already 3some actions and animations in addons. i ask author to consider adding some more start triggers for 3some like sleeping in triple bed (this mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2008138191) and others quickie.

Can anyone tell me how to designate a prisoner or slave as a "comfort slave" for free use rape? I know I could do that in earlier versions of this mod but it seems to be absent in the 1.3 version. Do I need a plugin/add-on or something?

1 hour ago, TerminatorTM said:

That is sweet, but i'm not the author of this mod. I just suggest (as any other player) a feature in light of ideology DLC and polygamy relations.
As said above - there are already 3some actions and animations in addons. i ask author to consider adding some more start triggers for 3some like sleeping in triple bed (this mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2008138191) and others quickie.

I think you've missed the point - Ed is the main coder for the RJW, so he means that he's just one guy, and cannot possibly account for everything. There is already a number of voluntary contributors - why won't you join their ranks?

7 hours ago, QQP said:

Can anyone tell me how to designate a prisoner or slave as a "comfort slave" for free use rape? I know I could do that in earlier versions of this mod but it seems to be absent in the 1.3 version. Do I need a plugin/add-on or something?

see ⇒Content

4 hours ago, mepradayounada said:

i turned off animal-animal pregnancies to keep it vanilla since i found the "animal is pregnant" letter and contraptions and having to rescue the animal annoying, i have a large herd. 

but they're still doing the whole contraption stuff and ugh 

tamed animals will mate, that's a vanilla mechanic, your only solution is to keep genders separated I guess

Edited by Skömer
7 hours ago, TerminatorTM said:

there are no authors its community project, its just so happens that ed monopolized it, bad ed

also consensual 3somes need huge code rewrite and who have time for that?

Edited by Ed86
13 hours ago, Skömer said:

see ⇒Content

tamed animals will mate, that's a vanilla mechanic, your only solution is to keep genders separated I guess

i know tamed animals mate, that wasnt the question though.. i mentioned contractions twice, i feel like you just straight up ignored the question and explained basic, rather obvious vanilla mechanic like for someone who's never played the game itself. sorry, didnt mean to sound rude, but that's a bethesda answer, with peace and love. ?

my question was how to disable the tamed animal contractions because that's gonna make me ditch the mod entirely. again, i have a herd. :/

i don't mind it for trainable tamed animals. i'm talking about PEN ANIMALS having contractions and EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS popping up. with this mod, whenever an animal goes into contractions a colonist has to go and put that animal to bed so it can bear the baby. last i checked, animals in real life and vanilla rimworld kinda just pop those things out without too much of a hassle. that's my issue with the mod. thanks!

edit: i found by turning off "enable animal pregnancies" in the pregnancies settings that animals dont get pregnant anymore at all, although the setting description states "enable RJW pregnancies for animals". i was hoping to just get rid of the contractions and keep the pen animal pregnancies vanilla. is that possible? :) 

Edited by mepradayounada
8 hours ago, mepradayounada said:

i know tamed animals mate, that wasnt the question though.. i mentioned contractions twice, i feel like you just straight up ignored the question and explained basic, rather obvious vanilla mechanic like for someone who's never played the game itself. sorry, didnt mean to sound rude, but that's a bethesda answer, with peace and love. ?

my question was how to disable the tamed animal contractions because that's gonna make me ditch the mod entirely. again, i have a herd. :/

i don't mind it for trainable tamed animals. i'm talking about PEN ANIMALS having contractions and EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS popping up. with this mod, whenever an animal goes into contractions a colonist has to go and put that animal to bed so it can bear the baby. last i checked, animals in real life and vanilla rimworld kinda just pop those things out without too much of a hassle. that's my issue with the mod. thanks!

edit: i found by turning off "enable animal pregnancies" in the pregnancies settings that animals dont get pregnant anymore at all, although the setting description states "enable RJW pregnancies for animals". i was hoping to just get rid of the contractions and keep the pen animal pregnancies vanilla. is that possible? :) 

no, edit pregnancy hediffs xml to remove downing/moving 0 on contractions

Edited by Ed86
23 hours ago, QQP said:

I found the answer to this and will post here so that anyone who has the same problem can have it solved. I had to manually enable rape and comfort rape in the mods options. They start disabled by default and that tripped me off.

2 hours ago, mepradayounada said:

another question, is there some way to set up an area for the comfort slave shenanigans? its a bit all over the place, in the kitchen, in the living room, etc.
i would rather not cut off fucknuggets legs again, she makes for a good hauler lol

I don't think so. Personally I just separate my "work" slaves from my work slaves and lock the former up in rape jail. They are going to spend much of their time broken anyway so might as well.

On 6/29/2022 at 4:50 AM, Rimworld Traveller said:

You can use CSL with RJW.  RJW (and menstruation) can handle the conception then CSL will take over if you have your CSL settings like this:

PTfRaQZ.png.771fc6765c0fbc7f7a6e555e2cb194fd.png

(meaning disable children but don't disable handling pregnancies.  Feels backwards but it works)

And should you then disable pregnancy in RJW settings? What about if you use Babies and Children as well? And do you have to set the child age to 18?

Edited by alwen
23 minutes ago, dustbom said:

Where do I download it? I see no rjw-master.zip link as refered here:

"(always load last, the "rjw-master.zip" download link is always the latest release, no matter what the date says)"

On 11/2/2018 at 10:08 AM, Skömer said:

Where can I download the RJW files from Loverslab?

• the OP has a "View File" button that takes you to the download page

Rimjobworld has a file page to download the file and the topic discussion thread we are in now

alternatively download with the download tool/gitgud.io/RJW discord

Are birthing with no ideology still disabled?. haven't played rimworld for like a year, i'm guessing that i would need to get the CSL mod, if that's the case do i activate the disable children/disable handling pregnancies options in the CSL mod?

Edited by Veiels