11 hours ago, kimbilmo said:

What causes all animals to be asexual? They don't breed designed pawns and pawns don't initiate sex themselves.

Here mods i use:?

Screenshot_1.png

activate rape in rjw settings

6 hours ago, DeathByTrystan said:

How would I go about adding creatures to this list or making a new list for the creatures?

copy any other race support file, rename it, put in your races defname & racename and change genital types to your liking

Hello All !

I'm trying to use Vortex to manager my mods but when I try to install RimJobWorld it's not working because Vortex is saying "Vortex expected a directory but found a file" rim.job.world

Anyone had the issue before ?

Thanks

6 hours ago, HentaiBoosto said:

Not really sure why I would ever rape someone?
When I press the sex button it always happens

I don't understand

26 minutes ago, bshit said:

Hello All !

I'm trying to use Vortex to manager my mods but when I try to install RimJobWorld it's not working because Vortex is saying "Vortex expected a directory but found a file" rim.job.world

Anyone had the issue before ?

Thanks

easy fix: don't use Vortex, use RimPy or install manually

On 7/17/2022 at 7:26 PM, J4m35 said:

Question: would it be possible to make a simple patch (or has someone already made one) so that <severity> = <SizeBase> at all times for RJW body part sizes (i.e. ignore things like age etc. when applying size tool)?

no

Excuse me, I try to keep my mod list clean and try this mod
But it still occurs an XML ERROR, can you tell me how to fix it
I apologize if this is a stupid simple question
I've looked at some of the previous replies, but English is not my native language, and it's not easy for me to see if someone has already asked a similar question
Can someone help me out I'd be very grateful

Below is my bug report, and a list of mods I have installed

XML error: <ideoDesireDisallowedFactionCategoryTags><li>Tribal</li></ideoDesireDisallowedFactionCategoryTags> doesn't correspond to any field in type ApparelProperties. Context: <apparel><countsAsClothingForNudity>false</countsAsClothingForNudity><ideoDesireDisallowedFactionCategoryTags><li>Tribal</li></ideoDesireDisallowedFactionCategoryTags><bodyPartGroups><li>Arms</li><li>Legs</li><li>LeftHand</li><li>RightHand</li></bodyPartGroups><wornGraphicPath>Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Apparel/Bondage/PrisonerChains/PrisonerChains</wornGraphicPath><layers><li>ArmsOuterBondage</li><li>LegsOuterBondage</li></layers></apparel>
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml<RimWorld.ApparelProperties> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection<RimWorld.ApparelProperties> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml<rjw.bondage_gear_def> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection<rjw.bondage_gear_def> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:DefFromNode (System.Xml.XmlNode,Verse.LoadableXmlAsset)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML (System.Xml.XmlDocument,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.Xml.XmlNode, Verse.LoadableXmlAsset>)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()
image.png.aad90c4da7e78cb1f1b30db1072485e6.png

5 hours ago, Gogovon said:

Can you explain why it doesn't work
image.png.85c4dc3664470c1bea2266b97da8c482.png

you installed the mod wrong, reinstall the correctly: image.png

1 hour ago, DeathByTrystan said:

I believe this should be all for now but is Dubs Bad Hygiene able to clean cum off pawns and when will the update for the I Feel Dirty come out?

soon here

1 hour ago, Sosa Yang said:

I've looked at some of the previous replies, but English is not my native language, and it's not easy for me to see if someone has already asked a similar question

XML error: <ideoDesireDisallowedFactionCategoryTags><li>Tribal</li></ideoDesireDisallowedFactionCategoryTags> doesn't correspond to any field in type ApparelProperties. Context: <apparel><countsAsClothingForNudity>false</countsAsClothingForNudity><ideoDesireDisallowedFactionCategoryTags><li>Tribal</li></ideoDesireDisallowedFactionCategoryTags><bodyPartGroups><li>Arms</li><li>Legs</li><li>LeftHand</li><li>RightHand</li></bodyPartGroups><wornGraphicPath>Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Apparel/Bondage/PrisonerChains/PrisonerChains</wornGraphicPath><layers><li>ArmsOuterBondage</li><li>LegsOuterBondage</li></layers></apparel>
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml<RimWorld.ApparelProperties> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection<RimWorld.ApparelProperties> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml<rjw.bondage_gear_def> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection<rjw.bondage_gear_def> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML (System.Xml.XmlDocument,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.Xml.XmlNode, Verse.LoadableXmlAsset>)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)

Try to delete and reinstall Rjw and reset config files, if that doesn't work hope somebody else has a better answer

Edited by Skömer
4 hours ago, Sosa Yang said:

Your Ideology DLC/Rimworld is out of date most likely. Would know for sure if you uploaded a hugslog, Ctrl F12 in game.

8 hours ago, Gogovon said:

Can you explain why it doesn't work
image.png.85c4dc3664470c1bea2266b97da8c482.png

And here it is animated (it should make sense when its animated). Pay attention to the vid on the left.
Troubleshooting-guide1-2.gif

Behold!

The moment you all been waiting for has finally come!
5.0 is here!

Me and Me has worked tiredly, doing this and that, and something have finally came out, but you probably don't care, so without further ado let Us introduce main features of 5.0:

• removed whoring
  • removed sexability stat
  • removed degeneracy that should not be(handholding, tail holding)
  • removed milking wip code
  • removed bukkake/cum overlays
  • removed stds

Just in case you read all that - its probably wise(who am i kidding? you probably wont even read this) to start a new game and wait for sub mods to update, unless you like walls of red text

Edited by Ed86
33 minutes ago, Scrubby Spammer said:

Getting a lot of
"Depends on RimJobWorld version >=0.0.0, version 5.0 is loaded."
Since the update.

downgrade to RJW 4.9.9 or start a new savegame without any of the outdated add-ons

6 minutes ago, Andarus said:

What is the point of removing all these features?

they are submods now. i think they are trying to make rjw as pure as possible, it was a core mod, now they are making it even core-ier, making updating rjw easier and letting other submodders deal with the rest.

So I've got a colony with female supremacy.  All males in the colony are slaves.  I have the precept that rape is acceptable and have marked all of the males as comfort pawns.  I've even designated a hypersexual leader as "rapist".  And yet the females refuse to rape the male slaves.  I have zero trouble getting males to rape female slaves in other playthroughs, but the women are apparently squeamish about it.  

Is there any way to get this working, or are female pawns somehow hardcoded to not rape?

9 minutes ago, JackBikwik said:

So I've got a colony with female supremacy.  All males in the colony are slaves.  I have the precept that rape is acceptable and have marked all of the males as comfort pawns.  I've even designated a hypersexual leader as "rapist".  And yet the females refuse to rape the male slaves.  I have zero trouble getting males to rape female slaves in other playthroughs, but the women are apparently squeamish about it.  

Is there any way to get this working, or are female pawns somehow hardcoded to not rape?

adjust the girls go raping setting