15 hours ago, Tarango said:

SO, i tried updating everything RJW I have and put it all at the bottom, but the 0 babies bug is still here.

New log : https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/56ca79f699102488075e1c9219f789bc

(also, it seem to spam that weird "can't process food" thing, should i be worried? i didn't saw any problem from that side)

Edit : I tried to give the pregnancy hediff without menstruation and sexperience and with the debug menu and this is what i got in the debug log (also for the result : I get the pregnancy message, but not the 0 babies and nothing happen in the health tab (also, the pawn drop her weapon and continue to walk like nothing happened)) :

Exception ticking hediff (RJW_pregnancy_beast torse ticksSinceCreation=1) for pawn Tammy. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Tick () [0x002eb] in <449d13f7d1c3447fa81b51fe13d5f980>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick_Patch1(Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

1820867287_QQ20220519021300.png.d4b2170eb97d54926a9d4953510983d0.png

When an object has sexual intercourse, my game will report errors. The beginning sentences of these errors are in this way, similar format. I'd like to know what the reason is. If you can, can someone help me? thank you.

At first, my game didn't have this problem. Even the RJW mod and version I used haven't changed, but once I subscribed to a mod of steam that can set the probability of game events, and then began to make mistakes. I deleted the game and game settings archive, reinstalled the game, and didn't subscribe to that mod, but I still made mistakes.

Can someone help me?

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Deer343755 driver=JobDriver_Mating (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(RJW_Mate (Job_44043) A=Thing_Deer343759)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.reciever' not found.
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_UpdateRecords.Postfix (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00000] in <6cd8c3aaec5b4ada801d44235d40b5ad>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.AfterSexUtility.rjw.AfterSexUtility.UpdateRecords_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <5fa94dc99a164a3789ddd4c9882e2654>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Mating+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00000] in <5fa94dc99a164a3789ddd4c9882e2654>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <99518a644a3e4a7ea3fde566568df84a>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Deer343756 driver=JobDriver_Mating (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(RJW_Mate (Job_46726) A=Thing_Deer343754)
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_UpdateRecords.Postfix (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00000] in <6cd8c3aaec5b4ada801d44235d40b5ad>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.AfterSexUtility.rjw.AfterSexUtility.UpdateRecords_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <5fa94dc99a164a3789ddd4c9882e2654>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Mating+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00000] in <5fa94dc99a164a3789ddd4c9882e2654>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <99518a644a3e4a7ea3fde566568df84a>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Yun driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_46588) A=Thing_Human888 C=(93, 0, 32))
  at rjw.SexUtility.AfterMasturbation (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0001c] in <5fa94dc99a164a3789ddd4c9882e2654>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_8 () [0x00000] in <5fa94dc99a164a3789ddd4c9882e2654>:0 

14 hours ago, Tarango said:

Edit : I tried to give the pregnancy hediff [...] with the debug menu

That won't work, it has to occur naturally.

(I assume the reference to the parents aren't set when adding it with debug menu, but I'm not sure.)

13 hours ago, x2119225 said:

Can someone help me?

I can only guess, without a hugslog.

But I'll try.

Remove the mod that references

13 hours ago, x2119225 said:

Field 'rjw.SexProps.reciever' not found.

Probaby Sexperience.

You can also try to update it with the lazy updater thingy.

Edited by nugerumon

Not sure what's causing this, but the sexuality spread setting sets itself back to vanilla from individuality. 

Deleting the config files fixed it for a day, but now it's doing it again, is there a known cause to this problem? 

Edit: I think I figured it out, I used cherry picker to disable all the syr traits, but rjw checks for "if (xxx.SYR_CreativeThinker is null || xxx.SYR_Haggler is null)", for some reason, enabling one of them doesn't do anything, but setting cherry picker last on the load order for mods, so the RJW x SYR check happens before cherry disables the traits, fixed it for me.

Edited by Smock
8 hours ago, nugerumon said:

That won't work, it has to occur naturally.

(I assume the reference to the parents aren't set when adding it with debug menu, but I'm not sure.)

I kinda expected it, but don't know how to "force" a pregnacy.

But even if i did, that won't resolve my problem. :(

I found an odd bug with the "times I had sex/raped by" counters in a pawn's record tab.

Long story short, I had a female colonist use the manhunter pulse on a donkey near raider. Since this psycast has a very large area effect, it also over lapped the colony's very large and very full animal pen. Once the massive animal orgy was over I noticed that the female pawn had not gained the zoophile trait. Which lead to do some testing in god mode.

Here's what I learned:

the psycast of manhunter pulse has a much shorter duration than the manhunter event (1 hours vs 1 day)

If the manhunter'ed animal starts to breed or rape a colonist but leaves the manhunter mental state before it finishes the breeding job, then the breeding job doesn't count as far as the record tab is concerned. Same with the needs tab, there is no mention of "raped by animal -x".

However, the social tab reports mounting and being bred orally, vaginally, etc.

Likewise, the female pawn can become pregnant as well.

donkeyshow.png

Edited by Captain Action

Possibly a mod issue because I have quite a few but the rodent vagina appears to have a spelling error when installing on a pawn showing as "install rodent agina". As near as I can tell all other instances have the correct spelling.

13 hours ago, Tarango said:

I kinda expected it, but don't know how to "force" a pregnacy.

But even if i did, that won't resolve my problem. :(

add love/bound relationship

apply pregnancy hediff

profit

11 hours ago, Captain Action said:

I found an odd bug with the "times I had sex/raped by" counters in a pawn's record tab.

Long story short, I had a female colonist use the manhunter pulse on a donkey near raider. Since this psycast has a very large area effect, it also over lapped the colony's very large and very full animal pen. Once the massive animal orgy was over I noticed that the female pawn had not gained the zoophile trait. Which lead to do some testing in god mode.

Here's what I learned:

the psycast of manhunter pulse has a much shorter duration than the manhunter event (1 hours vs 1 day)

If the manhunter'ed animal starts to breed or rape a colonist but leaves the manhunter mental state before it finishes the breeding job, then the breeding job doesn't count as far as the record tab is concerned. Same with the needs tab, there is no mention of "raped by animal -x".

However, the social tab reports mounting and being bred orally, vaginally, etc.

Likewise, the female pawn can become pregnant as well.

donkeyshow.png

continue to monitor it closely

its probably mental break stops current sex job from finishing

social tab reports are added when sex starts, and stats added at the end

Just installed this mod days back and I can turn my female pawns into futas by 'add penis' surgery bill with no issue, but when I did the 'add vagina' to male pawns, their sex switch into females with their dick intact. Is it a bug or else? Because when I read the description on both 'add penis/vagina' bill it says it can make the pawn hermaphrodite/futa.

2 hours ago, hebisama said:

Just installed this mod days back and I can turn my female pawns into futas by 'add penis' surgery bill with no issue, but when I did the 'add vagina' to male pawns, their sex switch into females with their dick intact. Is it a bug or else? Because when I read the description on both 'add penis/vagina' bill it says it can make the pawn hermaphrodite/futa.

That is normal. RJW makes all pawns with a vagina a female. Only way to make them still a male is to use Character Editor.

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

That is normal. RJW makes all pawns with a vagina a female. Only way to make them still a male is to use Character Editor.

I see. At least with Character Editor, I can still have my male pawn to be fucked by his futa girlfriend(and many other inside the colony) and eventually knock him up. Thanks for the explanation.

On 5/19/2022 at 11:30 PM, Ed86 said:

wow! you're smart /s

but as long as "it works fine for me" its okay right?

Not sure what I said in my post prompted that kind of response, I don't think I said anything close to 'works fine for me' .

I simply asked a question and edited the post to document what I think the problem is and what I did to roughly fix it for potential future use.

Ok, i tried a test of pregnancy with ONLY RJW (and the dlcs oc), still no result, i'm at loss.

Does anyone know a mod who take care of pregnany? I'm gonna disable the rjw one and see if it works.

Edited by Tarango
19 minutes ago, Tarango said:

Ok, i tried a test of pregnancy with ONLY RJW (and the dlcs oc), still no result, i'm at loss.

Does anyone know a mod who take care of pregnany? I'm gonna disable the rjw one and see if it works.

I would recommend children and pregnancy, but the Ludeon forums are down since Friday

Did you update RJW and the submods by overriding the mod folders? if so do a clean reinstall as it says in the installation instructions

21 hours ago, Smock said:

Not sure what I said in my post prompted that kind of response, I don't think I said anything close to 'works fine for me' .

I simply asked a question and edited the post to document what I think the problem is and what I did to roughly fix it for potential future use.

its issue created by you, and "solved" by you, and you decided to share it, you want more people to follow you example and the send bug reports? i sure dont want that

you removed traits that mod depends on, you are lucky it doesnt crash and burn with errors(actually im not sure it doesnt cuz i didnt test it(why would i?))

what did you even achieve by removing traits. only mods that should ever remove anything are overhauls like medieval stuff

'works fine for me' is a reference to smart people who use prepare carefully and it 'works fine for them', even though it barely works and will likely ruin all your prepared starting pawns

8 hours ago, striker05 said:

Is there a way to disable rape between colonists?

So that only comfort-rape designated pawns and non-colonists are used.

Sorry if this question was asked already but I couldn't find the answer.

no

On 5/22/2022 at 1:00 PM, Ed86 said:

its issue created by you, and "solved" by you, and you decided to share it, you want more people to follow you example and the send bug reports? i sure dont want that

you removed traits that mod depends on, you are lucky it doesnt crash and burn with errors(actually im not sure it doesnt cuz i didnt test it(why would i?))

what did you even achieve by removing traits. only mods that should ever remove anything are overhauls like medieval stuff

'works fine for me' is a reference to smart people who use prepare carefully and it 'works fine for them', even though it barely works and will likely ruin all your prepared starting pawns

Whether or not people think that particular quirk in the code is a bug or not is up to them, I merely provided a workaround for a very specific scenario.

The fact that I created the problem is on me, I accept that and I apologize for my ignorance, but I only posted it cause I saw a few other posts in this very thread with a similar problem while looking for a fix so I felt like posting a fix for this specific problem just in case they do not want to ask for help, but are perfectly fine with looking it up.

What shocks me is your overly hostile response, I can't claim to know why you're acting this way but, I advise you to ask skomer to remove cherry picker from the 'other nice mods' list or at least post a warning that it will mess up some features instead of assuming that a person that did an oopsie using three specific mods out of hundreds the way he wanted to while horny, wanted to be helpful to others who, on the slimmest chance, might have used it same way he did after fixing said oopsie, is some attention seeking 'smart' guy who has intimate knowledge on what mods should or shouldn't be used together, intentionally looked for an incompatibility just to make your life harder, someone he has never interacted with before. 

This is all I have to say on this issue, unless you want to press it further for some reason.

Can anyone versed tell if i fucked up something? Everything was going fine, now even older saves from the time it started have this error.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Yumiko driver=JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(RapeComfortPawn (Job_332558) A=Thing_Rabbie1049)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <449d13f7d1c3447fa81b51fe13d5f980>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00000] in <449d13f7d1c3447fa81b51fe13d5f980>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <caa95361ec5940e4abef98f3db1569da>:0  

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Ash driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_428629) A=Thing_Rabbie1049)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <449d13f7d1c3447fa81b51fe13d5f980>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__11 () [0x00000] in <449d13f7d1c3447fa81b51fe13d5f980>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <caa95361ec5940e4abef98f3db1569da>:0  

Basically every time at the end of the animation has a similar error, independent of chars, races, or position.

Edited by howlerleech
2 hours ago, Smock said:

Whether or not people think that particular quirk in the code is a bug or not is up to them, I merely provided a workaround for a very specific scenario.

The fact that I created the problem is on me, I accept that and I apologize for my ignorance, but I only posted it cause I saw a few other posts in this very thread with a similar problem while looking for a fix so I felt like posting a fix for this specific problem just in case they do not want to ask for help, but are perfectly fine with looking it up.

What shocks me is your overly hostile response, I can't claim to know why you're acting this way but, I advise you to ask skomer to remove cherry picker from the 'other nice mods' list or at least post a warning that it will mess up some features instead of assuming that a person that did an oopsie using three specific mods out of hundreds the way he wanted to while horny, wanted to be helpful to others who, on the slimmest chance, might have used it same way he did after fixing said oopsie, is some attention seeking 'smart' guy who has intimate knowledge on what mods should or shouldn't be used together, intentionally looked for an incompatibility just to make your life harder, someone he has never interacted with before. 

This is all I have to say on this issue, unless you want to press it further for some reason.

Don't take Eds responses too serious mate, no harm was done