On 7/16/2022 at 5:22 AM, jenova666 said:

Hi. I have issues for a long time now and that is that whenever you do a sex act, the pawns simply stop in the middle of the act. This means that pawns will have their sex need at 0, but can never solve it. Anyone know anything about this?

Mods are out of date, most likely sexperience.

Use this link below as a guide for how to get the right one.

Do yourself a favor and first delete the local mods you intend to replace, so you do not confuse which is which and end up using an old one when you thought you had a new one.

@Skömer Please update main page based on link

Edited by It's Coming Right For Us!
forgot @

Question: would it be possible to make a simple patch (or has someone already made one) so that <severity> = <SizeBase> at all times for RJW body part sizes (i.e. ignore things like age etc. when applying size tool)?

On 7/17/2022 at 11:52 AM, It&#x27;s Coming Right For Us! said:

Mods are out of date, most likely sexperience.

Use this link below as a guide for how to get the right one.

Do yourself a favor and first delete the local mods you intend to replace, so you do not confuse which is which and end up using an old one when you thought you had a new one.

@Skömer Please update main page based on link

Thank you very much.

ALso @Skömerthank you very much for the mod list. However it does seem Better RJW  has some errors. Is there a reason why?

3 hours ago, jenova666 said:

ALso @Skömerthank you very much for the mod list. However it does seem Better RJW  has some errors. Is there a reason why?

Because its name is misleading, it's not better it's just easier also hasn't updated in a while

42 minutes ago, mobslayer332 said:

Hey I need help, does anyone knows how to stop colonists have sex with animal (tamed or wild) or stop animal having sex with my colonist (idk which ones is happened)? Thanks 

You can always disable beastiality. I believe it happens when a colonist gets to horny but have no one to have sex with. Or they are just hypersexual and do not care. A zoophiliac also kind of want it.

On 7/16/2022 at 3:22 AM, jenova666 said:

Hi. I have issues for a long time now and that is that whenever you do a sex act, the pawns simply stop in the middle of the act. This means that pawns will have their sex need at 0, but can never solve it. Anyone know anything about this?

I was running into the same issue. I also had a bunch of weird and outdated mods but disabling them didn't seem to help. Long of the short is after a bunch of testing, loading, modding, and reloading I found this in the logs:

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Raeria driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_21317) A=Thing_Ratkin1215)
System.MissingMethodException: Verse.Room Verse.GridsUtility.GetRoom(Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.RegionType)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FilthMaker.RimWorld.FilthMaker.TryMakeFilth_Patch1(Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingDef,System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<string>,bool,RimWorld.FilthSourceFlags)
  at RimWorld.FilthMaker.TryMakeFilth (Verse.IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map, Verse.ThingDef filthDef, System.String source, System.Int32 count, RimWorld.FilthSourceFlags additionalFlags) [0x00010] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.CumFilthGenerator (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00089] in <14c4dc1c1a26428e872b5cf1aeac1e7b>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm () [0x00049] in <14c4dc1c1a26428e872b5cf1aeac1e7b>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00069] in <14c4dc1c1a26428e872b5cf1aeac1e7b>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver) 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Basically its trying to generate the filth from RJW core and that is causing the issue. It may be related to the Race & Filth on pawn in this instance (ratkin) or with something modifying the rooms and filth in room (Verse.Room & GridsUtility.GetRoom) or one of the many other types of mod I've got stacked up. I don't really know what I'm doing here, just guessing off of very light coding knowledge. I re-enabled all the mods again and its still working fine. If you're still getting the issue you may want to try disabling Filth in the mod settings.

Edited by Wyrm780
On 7/21/2022 at 4:04 PM, TuestiR said:

I want to stop the pregnancy progress of a few pawns, not all.
Before 4.8.0, I was able to stop it by rewriting the saved data as <progress_per_tick>0</progress_per_tick>

What should I do after 4.9.0?

If you implant a IUD females basically can not be impregnated. So do it on everyone who you do not want to become pregnant.

41 minutes ago, jenova666 said:

If you implant a IUD females basically can not be impregnated. So do it on everyone who you do not want to become pregnant.

Thanks for your answer.
But I do not want to prevent pregnancy,
I want to keep the pregnancy in the same stage forever.

On 11/24/2018 at 9:37 PM, SlicedBread said:

You'd have to check within the Mantodean mod if mantodeans are considered insects by RJW's definitions. Currently only 'insects' (creatures with the "insectoid" flesh-type) are egg-implant-capable. Flesh type will be defined somewhere in Mantodean mod files (possibly xml?). For reference, the spiders from RoM Arachnophobia have their flesh type defined in an xml called "ROMA_PawnKindBase.xml" and looks like this:

<ThingDef Abstract="True" ParentName="AnimalThingBase" Name="ROMA_BaseArachnid">
    <statBases>
      <ToxicSensitivity>0</ToxicSensitivity>
    </statBases>
    <race>
      <fleshType>Insectoid</fleshType>                                                               //this is what you're looking for
      <bloodDef>Filth_BloodInsect</bloodDef>
      <foodType>OmnivoreAnimal, AnimalProduct</foodType>
      <manhunterOnDamageChance>1</manhunterOnDamageChance>
      <manhunterOnTameFailChance>0.018</manhunterOnTameFailChance>
    </race>

</ThingDef>

IF they do indeed have the insect flesh type, then you've got a good chance of making them compatible with egg-implanting. You'll need to add new egg types to Hediffs_EnemyImplants.xml for Mantodean-specific eggs. You can probably copy and paste one of the definitions for the ROMA_Spider eggs and make changes like this:

<rjw.HediffDef_InsectEgg ParentName="RJW_ImplantEgg">
        <defName>RJW_ROMA_GiantSpiderEgg</defName>
        <label>Giant Spider Egg</label>
        <parentDef>ROMA_SpiderRaceGiant</parentDef>
        <bornTick>420000</bornTick>

</rjw.HediffDef_InsectEgg>

---BECOMES---

<rjw.HediffDef_InsectEgg ParentName="RJW_ImplantEgg">
        <defName>RJW_MantodeanEgg</defName>                                //this is just an internal name to distinguish between egg types
        <label>Mantodean Egg</label>                                                    //or call it whatever you like. this is what shows up in-game as the named egg hediff
        <parentDef>***mantodean pawn race def***</parentDef>           //you'll have to find the specific mantodean raceDef within the Mantodean mod's def files
        <bornTick>420000</bornTick>                                                    //change to whatever amount of ticks you'd prefer 60,000 is one game day.

</rjw.HediffDef_InsectEgg>

IF all that works for you, you'll likely want to add a new recipe to Recipes_RemoveEnemyImplants.xml. Again you can copy-paste the recipes for the vanilla insect eggs and adjust the labels, description, jobstring to taste and then ensure that the <removesHediff></removesHediff> label matches the respective defName label from the Hediffs_EnemyImplants.xml. In my example above, this defName is "RJW_MantodeanEgg", so the removal recipe would match as:

<removesHediff>RJW_MantodeanEgg</removesHediff>

I've got the mod Insects! from the steam workshop though can't find the fleshtype to be able to change it to have an ovipositor instead of a generic penis. If you know how I could find it or what to look for, I'll happily accept your knowledge.

The mod if it'll help you find it.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=847342844

1 hour ago, DeathByTrystan said:

I've got the mod Insects! from the steam workshop though can't find the fleshtype to be able to change it to have an ovipositor instead of a generic penis. If you know how I could find it or what to look for, I'll happily accept your knowledge.

The mod if it'll help you find it.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=847342844

see how race support does it apini.xml

On 7/21/2022 at 5:04 PM, TuestiR said:

I want to stop the pregnancy progress of a few pawns, not all.
Before 4.8.0, I was able to stop it by rewriting the saved data as <progress_per_tick>0</progress_per_tick>

What should I do after 4.9.0?

nothing/rewrite pregnancy code/stay with 4.8.0

Ok, so there's a loading screen tip that says the frequency of male and female pawns can be changed in the RJW settings. Where exactly is this? I can only see options to change the freqency of traps/futas and male nymphs and so on, not males and females overall. Rimworld in vanilla definitely has a bias towards spawning women for some reason and as I'm only interested in male/male lovin I'd like to change this. I started out with three dudes using Character Editor, but so far all the pawns Rimworld has spawned for me have been chicks. Disaster!

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

nothing/rewrite pregnancy code/stay with 4.8.0

Ok,

Well then,Is it possible to set up very very long pregnancy for some of the pawns?

I tried multiplying the values of <p_end_tick> and <lastTick> by 100, but they did not move as expected.

4 hours ago, TuestiR said:

Ok,

Well then,Is it possible to set up very very long pregnancy for some of the pawns?

I tried multiplying the values of <p_end_tick> and <lastTick> by 100, but they did not move as expected.

p_end_tick should be the one

On 7/17/2022 at 5:26 PM, J4m35 said:

Question: would it be possible to make a simple patch (or has someone already made one) so that <severity> = <SizeBase> at all times for RJW body part sizes (i.e. ignore things like age etc. when applying size tool)?

In RJW Master/1.3/Source I found a file named CompRJWHediffBodyPart.cs which seems to contain code that makes it so that <severity> of RJW body parts is not <SizeBase> at all times (e.g. line 291), and instead is a function of SizeBase multiplied with pawn.BodySize and SizeOwner.

I am a complete beginner when it comes to C#/assemblies modding, but I have done some XML-modding before, so might it be possible to make a patch in XML so that for all RJW body part sizes <severity> = <SizeBase> (i.e. value = SizeBase) at all time? I am a bit annoyed that the change body part size tool keep giving me different sizes than I asked for, forcing me to calculate the necessary input for the desired output...