21 hours ago, Komoridako said:

Hey, quick question.

Is there any way to disable, or at least limit/nerf, the mood hits from rape? I've got some hot bandits marked as Comfort Pawns, but all the rapes REALLY add up, and my Comfort Pawns are constantly having extreme mood breaks (and losing limbs in their escape attempts). My fast-walking, industrious, 18 yr old sex maid just lost both her legs and turned feral because a new field slave fucked her ass.

I don't mind pawns getting a negative moodlet for being raped, but it would be nice if the moodlet was a lot smaller, or maybe limited to exactly one penalty at a time, rather than getting multiple stacking, weeklong moodlets.

If there's an option, or a mod add-on, which can reduce the negative mood to one rape penalty at a time, that would be ideal! Though at point this point, I'd also be happy with an option, or add-on, which removes the mood debuff entirely - or else an option, add-on (, or item?) which can prevent Emotional Breaks entirely.

Thanks!

Male Supremacy + female submission precept

On 6/27/2022 at 1:43 AM, Komoridako said:

Hey, quick question.

Is there any way to disable, or at least limit/nerf, the mood hits from rape? I've got some hot bandits marked as Comfort Pawns, but all the rapes REALLY add up, and my Comfort Pawns are constantly having extreme mood breaks (and losing limbs in their escape attempts). My fast-walking, industrious, 18 yr old sex maid just lost both her legs and turned feral because a new field slave fucked her ass.

I don't mind pawns getting a negative moodlet for being raped, but it would be nice if the moodlet was a lot smaller, or maybe limited to exactly one penalty at a time, rather than getting multiple stacking, weeklong moodlets.

If there's an option, or a mod add-on, which can reduce the negative mood to one rape penalty at a time, that would be ideal! Though at point this point, I'd also be happy with an option, or add-on, which removes the mood debuff entirely - or else an option, add-on (, or item?) which can prevent Emotional Breaks entirely.

Thanks!

Mind break mechanic to make them masochist or submods for ideoligion precepts

17 hours ago, hebisama said:

Is it possible to have RJW pregnancy and conception are enabled and the child inherits the parents' trait and skills like CSL?

Try out and report your findings please

15 hours ago, agelv said:

I decided to start up a futa playthrough with all my pawns as futas but they don't seem to have any sex involving their penises even if I set every single sex frequency setting except vaginal penetration to 1 and vaginal penetration to 300. They always default to scissoring or anal fisting. The acts clearly can work fine as it does when I set one of my pawns as hero and manually tell her to have sex.  Any idea why this might be happening? I use psychology btw.

Are they gay or bisexual?

1 hour ago, Whatiswrongwiththisthing said:

So is everyone just playing with the generic organs now that RJW Race Support is dead?

It's still working for everything it has been patched for, it just won't support new races

1 hour ago, BigHunk said:

What's up with RJW Race Support? I keep seeing people saying it's an essential addon, but the mod's dead- has no one took it over in the 5 months it's been dead?

I have yet to see a single application, it's not hard but tedious work

6 minutes ago, Skömer said:

It's still working for everything it has been patched for, it just won't support new races

I have yet to see a single application, it's not hard but tedious work

I see. Though, it does work with the current version of Rimworld and RimJobWorld, right?

Oh, by the way, is the PawnMorpher patch included in RaceSupport or do you need the separate patch for it?

15 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Male Supremacy + female submission precept

Ah, ok, thanks. I actually just got enough development points to reform my Ideology, so I could probably do that right now.

I haven't played around with Male Supremacy yet, though - are there any other consequences? Like will my female pawns stop doing certain jobs? The majority of my colony is female, including at least 80% of the combat forces; I don't mind making them second class citizens as RP, but if it tanks my economy I might have to think of something else.

-edit- I don't think this will work; the tooltip for Female Submission precept says that females will submit to being raped, BUT there is still a rape mood debuff. Is this correct? I also assume that it applies only to pawns with my Ideology, which usually means, NOT my comfort pawns!

Again, I don't need to make rapes easier to occur, as the only people I'm raping are my non-colonist prisoners of war. Rather, I need to nerf the mood debuff my slaves get when it happens.

5 hours ago, Skömer said:

Mind break mechanic to make them masochist or submods for ideoligion precepts

I'm not sure how to force them to be masochists; is it random? Or something that can be Character Edited?

Also, which submods would work? I am testing out RJW Sexperience at the moment, and it has an option to disable those rape moodlets for slave pawns- but unfortunately, it also includes several core features I'd rather not deal with. Are there any other submods you know about which can mitigate the rape debuffs, beside RJW Sexperience?

Edited by Komoridako
5 hours ago, Komoridako said:

Ah, ok, thanks. I actually just got enough development points to reform my Ideology, so I could probably do that right now.

I haven't played around with Male Supremacy yet, though - are there any other consequences? Like will my female pawns stop doing certain jobs? The majority of my colony is female, including at least 80% of the combat forces; I don't mind making them second class citizens as RP, but if it tanks my economy I might have to think of something else.

-edit- I don't think this will work; the tooltip for Female Submission precept says that females will submit to being raped, BUT there is still a rape mood debuff. Is this correct? I also assume that it applies only to pawns with my Ideology, which usually means, NOT my comfort pawns!

Again, I don't need to make rapes easier to occur, as the only people I'm raping are my non-colonist prisoners of war. Rather, I need to nerf the mood debuff my slaves get when it happens.

I'm not sure how to force them to be masochists; is it random? Or something that can be Character Edited?

Also, which submods would work? I am testing out RJW Sexperience at the moment, and it has an option to disable those rape moodlets for slave pawns- but unfortunately, it also includes several core features I'd rather not deal with. Are there any other submods you know about which can mitigate the rape debuffs, beside RJW Sexperience?

With female submission being raped is a -3, stacks to -5ish.  Male supremacy causes female vulnerability to go up and you can't have your leader be a female.  I think that's it.  (I play with CZK Sex Matters so males and females are very different with that mod but i think that's all male supremacy does without it)

Pawns have a small (5% iirc) chance of becoming masochists each time they get raped with max mindbreak.

On 6/27/2022 at 9:15 AM, hebisama said:

Is it possible to have RJW pregnancy and conception are enabled and the child inherits the parents' trait and skills like CSL?

You can use CSL with RJW.  RJW (and menstruation) can handle the conception then CSL will take over if you have your CSL settings like this:

PTfRaQZ.png.771fc6765c0fbc7f7a6e555e2cb194fd.png

(meaning disable children but don't disable handling pregnancies.  Feels backwards but it works)

Edited by Rimworld Traveller

Suggestion(s) for mods / update:

Sex Work:

-----------------

Brothel Work Scheduling - Add the ability to allot specific times for pawns to brothel work added to the daily schedule.

Strip Club & Stripper poles & Scheduling - Lower income + less mood damages for working girls over brothel work. (new traits for strippers?)

Sex Vouchers / Strip Club Tickets - Build a machine, to craft tickets, that can be sold / traded for "free admission" to your club  and/or brothel.

<Overall Theme> 

Make sex an operable, profitable, business model that can fund the colony's future.

-----------------

General Sex: 

-----------------

Sex Recreation - Specific time of day can be set in the schedule for when pawns will seek out sexual activities that increase recreation stat.

Sex Zones - Ability to create footprints for where sex can occur similar to setting other zones. (in the shower, in the bed, outback by the sewage pipe, you choose!)

<Overall Theme>

Control the when and where sex happens via automation. Prevent sex from occurring in places where it shouldn't.

-----------------

I know that's a lot, but they are just ideas. Might have to learn how to mod myself if I ever want to see some of these, but I understand... A man can dream though... lol.

Edited by Jamesio
2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

use prepare carefully

Badum tish!

Prepare Moderately in combination with Character Editor seems to work ok though, except for the saving / loading part of pawns in Character Editor.

When using a pawn loaded from a Character Editor save slot RJW bodyparts don't seem to stick and randomly change ingame. (I know not really a bug, just something that doesn't work out)

"4.2.2
changed ChangePsyfocus to first check for royalty dlc b4 doing anything
fix for error when sex is interrupted
changed sexneed to reduce psyfocus only at frustrated level by -0.01

"

Bug/complaint: Psyfocus drops by 1% about every 30minutes for pawns that are sexually frustrated. After my psycaster wife died, he is always very low psyfocus even after meditating all day. This really screwed me over for a couple of battles until i noticed what was going on ?

4 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:
"4.2.2

"

Bug/complaint: Psyfocus drops by 1% about every 30minutes for pawns that are sexually frustrated. After my psycaster wife died, he is always very low psyfocus even after meditating all day. This really screwed me over for a couple of battles until i noticed what was going on ?

You can turn this off.  Rimjobworld Debug - You Pathetic Cheater - Disable meditation focus drain.

8 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:
"4.2.2

"

fix1/solution: chop off pp

fix2/solution: euthanize

Edited by Ed86
13 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

You can turn this off.  Rimjobworld Debug - You Pathetic Cheater - Disable meditation focus drain.

its ok, i enabled masterbation. i might do this though.

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

fix1/solution: chop off pp

fix2/solution: euthanize

lol

btw can you make rape deal more damage? because i got a slave that is raped over 100 times and still not dead... or i will need to make the warden have to beat them occasionally

24 minutes ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

lol

btw can you make rape deal more damage? because i got a slave that is raped over 100 times and still not dead... or i will need to make the warden have to beat them occasionally

no

equip persona sword, if should help achieving some deep penetrations

5 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

btw can you make rape deal more damage? because i got a slave that is raped over 100 times and still not dead...

to inflict some damage, try the dual wield mod.

I remember using it a long time ago and uninstalling it an hour later because one of my pawns raped a raider and used their off-hand revolver, shooting the victims spine out and killing them on the spot.

1 hour ago, paimeilh said:

is there any way to force 3somes? Specially MFF one, i create a poly relationship between 1 guy and 2 girls, but can´t make them fuck together.

is there a way to make us see pawns naked while sleeping on the beds?

1. Rape.

2. The body is invisible while sleeping in bed and mods expect it to stay invisible.

What is the latest version of RJW? Releases page on GitGud shows 4.7.0 which hasn't been updated in 11 months, which doesn't seem right? Is that the latest version or is the one hosted here on LL newer? Or what's the best way to get the latest update / check for release notes?

image.thumb.png.69b20d50b8fab93b33bac79faa338e42.png

Edit: Found release notes https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/-/blob/master/changelog.txt  looks like 4.9.8 is the newest one and just isn't in the releases page. Man I hate GitHub style sites, always make me feel too dumb to navigate the UI lol

Edited by NoppaiKohai
2 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

What is the latest version of RJW? Releases page on GitGud shows 4.7.0 which hasn't been updated in 11 months, which doesn't seem right? Is that the latest version or is the one hosted here on LL newer? Or what's the best way to get the latest update / check for release notes?

image.thumb.png.69b20d50b8fab93b33bac79faa338e42.png

Edit: Found release notes https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/-/blob/master/changelog.txt  looks like 4.9.8 is the newest one and just isn't in the releases page. Man I hate GitHub style sites, always make me feel too dumb to navigate the UI lol

Go to master branch 

Look at the top right fir the download icon 

Press it 

Choose zip 

Congratulations you have the latest version 

Now extract it 

1 hour ago, Last_Light said:

Did anyone ever find a solution to Part Sizes changing randomly in CE? I remember it was being talked about a few months ago but I can't seem to find a resolution.

dont use presets, dont use Prepare carefully, dont use the severity slider, use the part size changing hediffs if you want to customize size as explained in the FAQ