6 hours ago, Vallation said:

I'm using corruption worship, but not geneseed. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the rest. 

"I'm using potato love". Do you know where you got it from? the url? the link? some additional information? that can help others asking that same exact question?

Don't make me regret responding and give you a proper answer if you aren't going to do the fucking reading mate!

@SimulatedFantasyHero I forgot that there are so many shitty people around doing mods, unfortunately.

Man you seem to do a lot the stuff i do... but in my case, i haven't actually started playing again, because the times i was happy with the state of my mod list, Tynan decides to change stuff in the base game, and break all mods, and have to start over again.

I started using Rimpy to help me out with the sorting of mods, it will save you a lot of headaches, it does a pretty good job, and if you find something needing to be fixed, you can contribute.

Currently i just said, "fuck this", and was waiting for my must have mods to update for then start fixing crap again, but then i saw the work being made into rimthread and decided to wait for it to become more polished, and then start, but it has been almost a year now, but version 1.3 is coming soonTM. Things doesn't look good though, because if i need to choose between this and that, i'll chose that.

5 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

"I'm using potato love". Do you know where you got it from? the url? the link? some additional information? that can help others asking that same exact question?

Don't make me regret responding and give you a proper answer if you aren't going to do the fucking reading mate!

This is corruption worship https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2186662516

I use along with the core corruption mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2137637809

and the additional mod, corruption psykers https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2138638405

3 hours ago, Vallation said:

This is corruption worship https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2186662516

I use along with the core corruption mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2137637809

and the additional mod, corruption psykers https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2138638405

hey hey! that is what I like to see! Now...I hate to ask this question, are you using steamworkshop via the webpage website?

Or some other type of view like gallery or bigscreen mode? My eyes have gone bad staring at computer screens and books for the better part of my life. I typically use a darkmode theme for windows. That way the contrast of dark mode sites can pop out more. sadly on steam the best you can get is this vs. this

if you can read this then it means you are probably forcing your computer theme and settings in light screen mode. so most of the stuff that is suppose to pop will not. flipping from one site or another bright tab can throw off your vision.

Requirements  
Requires the Corruption Core Mod

I've removed the hyperlink here but it's subtle differences like that that can mess with you if your eyes are tired, need new glasses or are just skimming resources. I've done it myself. There are two things I notice from the CorptWor - Core and CrptWrshp - Psykers (We will say CW from now on, even though it's a terrible T.V. channel) the author does point to

"Other Factions - This mod supports Ogliss' 40k mods. For example if you install the Adeptus Mechanicus: Xenobiologis mods, you get access to Gork&Mork as well as the Eldar Pantheon. Orks Eldar."

Adeptus Xenobiologis: Orkoids https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541518264

I realize that using the search function here can be a pain. I am uncertain if it's not scanning the filenames during the search or it wants wildcards like "*Orks*.xml" The only reason I was able to find this is because I remember seeing it recently, Make sure you say thank you to Tory186 !!!!

That said, I see that Ogliss is trying to pull away from the orginal author. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2017823407

Please note the Authors & Adopters of many of the mods many have a coding style that many senior members here might be familar with.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541518264

In summary:

CW itself is listed as a Work In Progress (WIP)

"Disclaimer - This mod is still WIP. There may be breaking changes during updates. As such, it is recommended to start a new game once an update drops. This will change as the mod moves towards version 1.0."

- Ohu the author of corruption worship

Those recommendations point to Eldar and Orks.

Eldars and Orks

in the comments of Ogliss aka they are working to fix what the previous person we don't like and is mentioned on the the FAQ posts..

Its marked as incompatible due to previous issues with the original author, the fact that rimhammer 40k started life as a copy paste of this mod, i dont know if it Is incompatible or not at this point and means that there could easily be conflicting defs, sounds, etc.

but really its more of a "Use at your own risk" kinda thing, but i do not offer any kind of support for it
i havent included any astartes armour in any of my released mods, though if i ever manage to actually finish my astartes mod theres

Now, I know it hard to trust strangers on the internet.. but There are 3 mods you really need. As you know harmony, hugslib, mod manager...

When you first load up the game (and either you have dev mode enabled...) AND harmony, hugslib and mod manager loaded correctly... A console will pop-up if you have dev mod in the options. if it doesn't pop up hit Control-F12. It will call HugsLib to generate a log file.. you will see a small console to scroll through that is not good enough you must hit [Full Log File] any weird characters are completely normal. it's probably Ogre Stack trying to scare you.. :tounge_wink:

It will say "use recommended y" unclick that for the moment only x...

and you'll see it says upload x, make short url x, copy to clipboard y.

unselect everything except copy to clipboard y hit generate. Now you can Alt-Tab to desktop and (hopefully in Notepad++) control-v to paste and see for yourself what information is contained.

If you are running RimWorld from a flashdrive or you are disconnected from the internet you may have authentication errors and complaints about Steam. also your vanilla achievements will not be recorded. it's fine, just ignore for now. we are not doing a speed run we are debuging and making fixes.

you will see a full list of your mods, if you are online and launch from steam it will create a gist paste file you can copy the url and paste here.

I can NOT stress enough. The FAQ sheet and documentation. In reading it once is not enough. I look at it again today and learned something new again! AND it corresponds with the problem you mentioned in your first post!

On 6/15/2021 at 6:37 PM, Vallation said:

Are sex acts defined as Lovin' for the purposes of other mods? I have a mod, Corruption Worship, that gives you favour with a certain god if your pawns do the lovin action, but it doesn't seem to increase when RJW does anything. If not, is there a way to fix that? It seems like it would be important for a lot of compatibility. 

It says Nov 2, 2018 but trust us.. it is updated regularly as new information is discovered.

click on the section that says Recommended Mods:

scroll down a bit... until you get to 

Mechanics

Relationship (only use one)

I'm going to take a WILD guess here.. but you have one or more of those mods. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2021625465

this one I'm guessing. the one that has the problem with Lovin' the one that is preventing you from generating corruption for Slanesh?

*shrug* it's the truth, you start to think you are smart about something and RimWorld throws you a curve ball. OR you snap out of what you were doing and realize you were approaching it from the wrong angle... then you go back and re-read something and it clicks in your brain.

it will be 2 steps forward 1 step back.

btw, you will not finish everything you want to do in one day or one sitting. you will have to inch toward it step by careful step.

...like the panties stolen from your drunk girlfriend, hide them in the room, blame the panty goblins, have a pretend fight, wrestle and have good morning sex! good morning sex is better then drunk tired night time sex!...

anyways that's all I can help you with for now. as far as the identifier listed on Relationship (only use one).. Vanilla aka nothing at all is good. Also the Marriage Collar works very well with Vanilla. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2387624661 is the alternate link if you want something more "professional" I do not recommend you try to pair-bond with your tamed mechanoid it will proably shred your gentials and impregnate your anus.

I'm serious man, if you put a collar and make a servo skull your wife...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541438614

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2027345429

and brag on reddit how you skull fuck your servo skull wife we will pretend you never existed.

You can marry any cosmic horror you like HOWEVER if you DARE post a screen shot of this

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2128611954

ABOMINATION of PERVERSE DISGUSTING SICKNESS YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE!

keep reading and learning. it starts to click after some time.

On 1/1/2021 at 2:39 PM, Nathan J Robinson said:

hi there, fiddling around with this mod. I'm not very good at writing code myself,

that is a good start.. just do what they did to fix armor bypass sharp to blunt damage in Kenshi. aka they knew that either it was a miss (dodge) or a hit was either parried (block) or strike (contact).. (contact) was randomized based on swing type (head/neck), (torso) , (left arm), (right arm), (left leg), (right leg). 

the three damage types were (pierce) arrow and harpoon, (cut) swords, (blunt) staves and clubs... (more damage types like heat, gas and acid but for the humanoid to humanoid combat it was always the first three. Run out of blood at 0 go comatose. 

Anyway the system was/is designed to only go up to 100. stats above 100 started leveling even faster so at 500 all stats a punch would do something like 17000 damage... but the best sword in the game was capped at something like 80. or 200. I don't remember.

I do remember the "no cut damage" patch community made. they removed the blunt block percentage and instead...

MULTIPLIED by -0.x factor now your limbs could be crushed by a kubotan BUT you would NOT bleed out from cut damage.

look I'm explaining it wrong. Honestly I didn't understanding it correctly.. basiclly inside the editor they zeroed out cut efficiency and replaced it with something like a -0.00525 cut into stun (stun was getting hit or dealing a hit that bypassed the armor) I had an "Oh! moment.. a year or two back" but I don't remember how it just clicked.

No Cut Efficiency  

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1805638933

This mod edits "cut def bonus" and "cut into stun" values for every piece of armor with cut efficiency. If you have another mod that edits those values, place this above or below it in your load order depending on which mod's effects you prefer (put the one you prefer lower in the list). It does not modify any armors outside of the vanilla game.

just search the Kenshi workshop for gameplay, clothing/armor, total overhaul.

It is the 4th MOST POPULAR mod of ALL TIME. 

Edited by SimulatedFantasyHero

Hey everyone, I'm currently using RJW along with "harvest everything" and "harvest organs post mortem". In an old playthrough RJW body parts would also be harvested along with all other vanilla parts but that doesn't seem to be the case now. I've had a look through the mod settings and a few pages on this forum but I can't find any mention of this issue. Has anyone managed to get these mods to work together so RJW body parts can be harvested?

6 hours ago, Thermite123 said:

Hey everyone, I'm currently using RJW along with "harvest everything" and "harvest organs post mortem". In an old playthrough RJW body parts would also be harvested along with all other vanilla parts but that doesn't seem to be the case now. I've had a look through the mod settings and a few pages on this forum but I can't find any mention of this issue. Has anyone managed to get these mods to work together so RJW body parts can be harvested?

Are you getting the old infinite butcher table loop? I have 4 omni bots unable to process one wild boar they pick it up and it makes a mess and they put it back down on the ground. I think I read that it has to be frozen completely before havesting. maybe those two are conflicting I haven't tested any warcrimes yet.

2 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

Are you getting the old infinite butcher table loop? I have 4 omni bots unable to process one wild boar they pick it up and it makes a mess and they put it back down on the ground. I think I read that it has to be frozen completely before havesting. maybe those two are conflicting I haven't tested any warcrimes yet.

Can't say I'm experiencing the infinite butcher table loop. Butchering in terms of vanilla butchering works fine. But when it comes to harvesting pawns, it only removes vanilla parts. And for the bill of "remove bionics from animal", which used to remove RJW parts from a dead animal, it states there's no available material. Which to me sounds like RJW parts aren't being considered as bionics?

17 hours ago, Haraldh said:

In theory you would need to look at the defs of bodyparts of the harvest mods and add the rjw parts to that list or compare bodyparts deflist of rjw and harvest mods.

17 hours ago, Haraldh said:

Any chance rjw could get his own slavery were you could asighn a master like for animals and maybe could train them? This slavery mod works fine with rjw they have a extra window dont appear in colonist tab (like animals) but i am sure we could get more from it :)  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2144935009&searchtext=slavery

The issue is that it is "After the fact" a Pawn is a pawn.. Harvesting/Butchering/Processing meat is the problem. I don't know if the problems are related but I do have the same mod set. harvest post-mortem and harvest all.. maybe swaping the load order could be the issue. but he isn't having the issue with getting generic meat.

On 6/20/2021 at 5:08 PM, Thermite123 said:

Can't say I'm experiencing the infinite butcher table loop. Butchering in terms of vanilla butchering works fine. But when it comes to harvesting pawns, it only removes vanilla parts. And for the bill of "remove bionics from animal", which used to remove RJW parts from a dead animal, it states there's no available material. Which to me sounds like RJW parts aren't being considered as bionics?

As far as Bionics go I don't know if there are any specialized mods.. FROM OUR side.. the only one that I can think of and will apply in the mod list in the future is the QEE for RJW... 

More reading

here is the full break down of QEE... 

Compatibility

This mod patches in changes to vanilla organ defs, but does not remove anything from the vanilla game. All defNames in the mod are unique and should not conflict with other mods. Any mods determined to be incompatible will throw a custom error message upon loading the game, when QEE and that mod are both enabled. Consider this mod compatible with your modlist, unless specified below:

Enhanced Functionality

• Bionic Icons - Textures from this mod will be used for the organs. Highly recommended upgrade over vanilla textures!
  • Evolved Organs - Has exciting changes to its mechanics when QEE is enabled. There are too many to list, but go here[github.com] for more details.
  • Evolved Organs Redux - Has exciting changes to its mechanics when QEE is enabled. See this link[github.com] for more details.
  • Race mods built with Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 - Races will be able to to be cloned in the Cloning Vat.
  • Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion (RBSE)
    • Organ installation requires RBSE research pre-req 'Organ Transplantation'
    • Organs need to be refrigerated
    • Organ Rejection hediff added when organs are implanted, if the RBSE ModSetting for this is enabled.

Fully Compatible

• Android Tiers - TX Series
  • Bioreactor
  • Combat Extended - no patch required
  • EPOE - Use the 'EPOE - Forked' version posted by Aurani, Victorique, and Tarojun, for best compatibility
  • Harvest Organs Post-Mortem (HOPM) - All natural organs from QEE have a chance to spawn after autopsy
  • LOTR races from Lord of the Rims by Jecrell (and the LOTR Continued mods by Mile)
  • Pawnmorpher

Partially Incompatible

• [Beta] METRO 2033 - Mutants - Custom AI code that will cause cloned animals to attack colonists or colony buildings
  • Harvest Everything - A lot of duplicate functionality
  • Hospitality - A Postfix from Hospitality can cause performance drain while organ and pawn vats are active/loading. The impact of this drain will be more noticeable with large modlists. To minimize the perf. drain, remove Bills from organ vats when done. The fix for this is non-trivial, but it's on the to-do list.
  • Multiplayer - The multiplayer mode of the game will not work properly, but single player should work fine.
  • Vanilla Factions Expanded - Insectoids - Insects are technically cloneable, but the mod has custom AI code that will cause cloned insectoids to always go Manhunter after cloning.
  • Warforged - Warforged pawns can't be cloned (they are robots that have no meat). See the GitHub issue for more details.

HERE...

This exact link.

Thermite123 I think we both fucked up (me worse then you)... See red highlight above..

Orange for something you might have. Yellow I know I have.

On 6/20/2021 at 5:08 PM, Thermite123 said:

bionics?

Bionics.. hey can I ask you a favor? aka I'll look into something into a future problem with your mod list and load order mod list?

"Try out HugsLib for yourself.. See what it does. Unselect the "use recommended settings" and you'll have 3 more options in particular you can see what the clipboard contains and what it will create a quick link for.

The staff here working on RJW and all the mods cannot help you if you don't give us information of what mods you have. Ctrl-F12 is needed to debug modlist order you've massaged and sorted manually. Just remember do not press ANY button that says autosort."

Sorry if you've read this already 100 or 1000 times can you please read the above and below?

When you first load up the game (and either you have dev mode enabled...) AND harmony, hugslib and mod manager loaded correctly... A console will pop-up if you have dev mod in the options. if it doesn't pop up hit Control-F12. The dev mode may appear with 5 icons above if you mouse over the first one it will say debug log.. press that to see the console... the green button below or pressing Control-F12 again to make use of Huglib advanced logging..

Call HugsLib to generate full log file.. you will see a small console to scroll through that is not good enough you must hit [Full Log File] any weird characters are completely normal. it's probably Ogre Stack trying to scare you.. :tounge_wink:

It will say "use recommended y" unclick that for the moment only x...

and you'll see it says upload x, make short url x, copy to clipboard y.

unselect everything except copy to clipboard y hit generate. Now you can Alt-Tab to desktop and (hopefully in Notepad++) control-v to paste and see for yourself what information is contained.

If you are running RimWorld from a flashdrive or you are disconnected from the internet you may have authentication errors and complaints about Steam. also your vanilla achievements will not be recorded. it's fine, just ignore for now. we are not doing a speed run we are debuging and making fixes.

Check discussions I'm in the process of making a proper one but at 737 mods and only 2 errors it's STILL very bloated and will not work correctly.

To date I have not seen any youtuber have a clean playthrough where the game didn't slow after multiple episodes.. it's just a RimWorld mod thing for anything I can guess.

Thank you for looking so much into this SimulatedFantasyHero! I did have the QEE patch though it was an older version, but even after updating it, organ harvesting post mortem still does not work. I am able to harvest organs from live pawns. As for the incompatible mod list linked under QEE I do also have Hospitality, I have tried running the game without "harvest everything!" due to QEE having duplicate functionality though it still does not allow for harvesting post mortem?

I have copied the full log file list though in total it comes to 3278 lines, I've sent it to you in a pm to avoid spamming the thread.

Yeah it is the same with the playthroughs I've watched, bloat and slow down seem to be natural to the game unfortunately.

Harvesting organs post mortem will not work with RJW organs as they are now technically hediffs. This was changed many updates ago and is why you can't harvest rjw organs from corpses anymore.

An alternatve is to use licentia labs, QEE and the up to date version of the rjw QEE patch on the discord to grow genitals and modify size.

Any idea what can cause this error?

Error in static constructor of rjw.HarmonyPatches: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'rjw.HarmonyPatches' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.HarmonyPatches..cctor () [0x00062] in <83f890fdcf54450e8770d3b03d2dbb75>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <7927e938de4c4089b4add4215e58d5b1>:0