23 hours ago, Salmaël Nox said:

Okay I have a little bit of a problem : I have the Immortal mod installed and I just noticed that my Immortal pawn will never get pregnant whatever I do. Is this normal and is there a way to go around this problem ?

Immortal pawns are infertile

androids can only reproduce with archotech and either partner must not be android

slimes always birth slimes

Edited by Ed86
13 hours ago, StarlightG said:

Is there any chance we can get the option for women to force themselves on comfort pawns or downed enemies? I remember it being something you pawns would do in an earlier version and I don't know why it was removed

no, average user cannot be trusted with such options.

i dont want to be responsible for rise in suicides if people are forced to go to mod settings to toggle options

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no, average user cannot be trusted with such options.

i dont want to be responsible for rise in suicides if people are forced to go to mod settings to toggle options

any tips on how I can make the changes myself then? I want an amazon colony, and it's a bit hard to harvest your enemies without this option

Anyone knows why Astartes from GeneSeed mod cant have sex including masturbation ? They have all the RJW parts, they arent asexual or too young/old yet the have no option to have sex even in hero mod and ordering them to masturbate throws an error.. Yet they still have sex need AND it decays as normal with all the penalties.

4 hours ago, Canaris said:

Anyone knows why Astartes from GeneSeed mod cant have sex including masturbation ? They have all the RJW parts, they arent asexual or too young/old yet the have no option to have sex even in hero mod and ordering them to masturbate throws an error.. Yet they still have sex need AND it decays as normal with all the penalties.

if it's a normal human "colonist" pawn there shouldn't be an issue. (aka correct parts). applying all the gene seed treatments via surgery should NOT break anything. Perhaps "normal" Space Marines spawned from the mod directly don't have the correct settings and thus game might treat it like it's own special "race".

14 hours ago, StarlightG said:

it's not an option, try opening your own eyes

you want a screen shot to openly mock you in front of everyone? or you aren't able to use the right hand side scroll bar.

Are you making the mistake thinking that you can scroll with the mouse wheel only?

what part of "Girls go rapin'" do you not understand in the options?

7 hours ago, Canaris said:

why do you ask question you already know answer to, and answered to it yourself?

Spoiler

throws an error..

Edited by Ed86
3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

why do you ask question you already know answer to, and answered to it yourself?

Only masturbation throws an error, option to have sex doesnt even appear. And im wondering why is that because from game standpoint Astarte is just a weird human race and i never had a problem with any other race and RJW fucking and breeding.

6 hours ago, Canaris said:

Only masturbation throws an error, option to have sex doesnt even appear. And im wondering why is that because from game standpoint Astarte is just a weird human race and i never had a problem with any other race and RJW fucking and breeding.

If you encounter any bug, crash or issue you want to report, attach your Hugslog (press Ctrl + F12) to your comment

35 minutes ago, Wecke said:

Every time one of my pawns get pregnant the game "discards" world pawn causing the pregnancy to go away. Anyone have a fix?

link to log: https://gist.github.com/1121e22eb61ecbd6c55890b6c040deaf

hi, have you read the FAQ on the first page? the art that talks about mod load order?

uh-huh. so you've seen this I hope?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110270-mod-rimjobworld/?do=findComment&comment=3400840

That is ahhh... very uhhh.. "unique" mod order load list. 

Were there any examples or samples you referrenced? I mean you sorted it manually right? I mean you SHOULD probably have a template or guide to be using?

Not the stuff on the workshop that just says "subscribe to collection..." BUT mod packs that INCLUDE a load order mod list.

hmm. Your mod load order is attached to the hugslib. Page 1 is a big deal... The part on 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110270-mod-rimjobworld/#Load Order

in the FAQ, Installation:

Number 1.) and 5.) are a VERY big deal. Skömer didn't put it there just to repeat himself. As in if it's Multiplayer Rimworld or Combat Extended it's the same thing. the actual Load order is very important absolutely critical.

in post #2

Modding Rimworld:

Build your Modlist

and

General load order: 

isn't there to berate or talk down to your knowledge or know how. It's there so you can get things WORKING properly... and if something goes wrong we can tell you politely.. Seriously, Modding RimWorld is not a trival thing. People with YouTube, Twitch channels that play RimWorld have Discords with mods/team-members that will go out of there way to make sure mod packs work. 

*shrug* it's okay. hey, I had no clue doing a ton of things when I first started. But when we say make a back-up of your Mod Order list, and we kinda mean it. 

you NEED to mouse over the ITEMS on the FAQ on post #1 and post #2 to see those are LINKS to RESOURCES to read and use.

You did something right. and good! Thank you! The Ctrl-F12 is what got me to respond.

again. NO AUTO-SORT!!! Auto-sort = bad. Auto-Sort no good. Auto-Sort is only there to make you unhappy with teasing you with quick fix! Like a line of Yayo that is 95% rice flour, 4% white pepper and 1% asprin. Auto-Sort hurts and harms by STEALING your time and love! Auto-sort doesn't like you. Auto-sort goes out of it way to destroy your things "because it can". Auto-sort takes no joy in doing what it does. Auto-sort has no feelings. Auto-sort criminal alias, it's Also Known As is "Destroyer of efforts", "Waster of your Time", and "Haha, you touched by accident, you have to start over now." 

RimWorld doesn't know what it's doing, Steamworkshop doesn't know what it's doing and ANY program that says it can "Auto-Sort" for you... is LYING.

*ahem* in my personal experience.

"Who hurt you?"

"Auto-sort..."

"oh Jesus... that's terrible."

Not sure if this a problem or feature or if it is even related to RJW, but young/teen pawn fail all romance interactions (even when at same age)? All the RJW degeneracy seems to works fine but my lone teenage sweetheart couple can get officially involved? Any way to switch that? Is hand-holding to lewd?

I know how to use a slider tyvm, please check my first image

Here is what it looks like, if you are capable of reading, attempting on a downed raider.

And this is what it should look like, on a friendly trading caravan.

I'm not mad I don't get credit for my contribution on this mod, I only did a little that was within my skills to work out after the last contributor dropped the mod, but please do not talk down to me when I make a bug report. I have been working on this mod a lot longer then yourself even if I have been written out of the history by modders more capable then myself.

20210607213042_1.jpg

20210607212135_1.jpg

20210607214304_1.jpg

Edited by StarlightG
2 hours ago, StarlightG said:

I know how to use a slider tyvm, please check my first image

Here is what it looks like, if you are capable of reading, attempting on a downed raider.

"downed..." just so we are clear here. A male downed raider.

The only thing I can see that is maybe correct is "receive fingering" is missing.

Assuming the raider has hands or fingers left and has a penis. (this one does... because I'm not seeing scissoring as an option.) before this turns into a quasi-kinse woo woo brain fuckery. Male Dolphins rape.. Females Dolphins do not. Rarely does "Angel Lust" occur and usually never while in immediate mortal danger of existance. 

69? Forget it! Pawns bite.. Even during social fights. How mental is that? At best queening or face fucking with a knife to someones throat. no 69..

"Finger me now!!!!"  "fuck it, I rather have my hands cut off" or "I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dick... on a ten foot pole..."

I'm not mad I don't get credit for my contribution on this mod, I only did a little that was within my skills to work out after the last contributor dropped the mod, but please do not talk down to me when I make a bug report. I have been working on this mod a lot longer then yourself even if I have been written out of the history by modders more capable then myself.

I had a pawn have a mental break.. she was supposed to be on wardening/prisoner/doctor care duty but I had sent her mate on a caravan. She did break. And alarm came up and she went directly to the naked straight female prisoner and scissored her to directly into sexually broken.

I had no idea how profound the contributions were that you said there is nothing in the mod options. Perhaps you should have stated. you already set it 300%.

Now you are wanting to split hairs and use the "appeal to authority" on how qualified and important the work you did on the mod but other people pushed you out or something. Well, Good job. Thanks for the contribution I guess.. Was there something you wanted to say.. if you "WERE" a modder. then you already would have known the appropriate format and how/what type of issue/bug report you are experiencing. If you "WERE" a modder you would code a strap-on peg dick to use and switch between pants. Then you could rape a downed male.

your quotes:

"Is there any chance we can get the option for women to force themselves on comfort pawns or downed enemies?"

"any tips on how I can make the changes myself then? I want an amazon colony, and it's a bit hard to harvest your enemies without this option"

"that only lets you allow then to forcefully wank them off ect, rather then allow full penetration."

your screen shot... both of them. You do know what fisting is.. Right? As in hand up the anus? 

Since your aren't satified ham fisting a question.. I propose this. We get things working stable and somewhat "normal" As in make it more intresting and engaging for a wider audience before jumping at "y no moar gangrape drink!?" want to impress us? code in a manhunting pack of mechanoid dildos. that go for asses and vaginas. Heck even throats! pawns can sufficate to death from getting swarmed. Make them magenetic. Make another pawn have proper melee ability to pull it out. Make the pawns slip. Make it so if they fail the mechanoid dildo will force them ass to ass or vajayo to vajayo. Make the mechanoids steal semen from butts and vajayos. make the mechanoid dildos attack animals to inseminate them with stolen sperm. make the mechanoid dildos attack pawns and attempt to inseminate them with wild animal sperm. 

Hell, We have a Vore mod now.. so may as well make the mechanoids steal the fetuses and eggs out of wildlife, animals, vistors, pawns whatever. Have the insectoids and mechanoids be at constant war for that exact reason! Have them be able to be hacked with what the hack. launch them at rival colonies! and make them a recipe after shredding them as portable joy toy. better then fisting ones ass or vajayo and having a brusied wrist/hand! or make them "royal toys" with encrusted with jewels. all you needed was to have the yorkshire terrier mod and put a double-head dildo on it.

Now THAT would be a legitamate mod add-on. And Guess what I just gave you the foundations to do it!

Hey, a new novel idea! now why didn't you think of that yourself. Bitching about free getting work and effort and you haven't contributed anything except contradict the MAIN DEVELOPER? Are you all right in the head?

Next time come up with a different script.

Also, Why isn't the pawn a "HERO"?

P.s. You want them willing? feed them humpshrooms or aphrodisiacs.. Ideally use the "Plague Gun" tutorial and make "Gun" that fires perfect food and drugs and anything you can think up through a cannon... Make the "launcher" stupid powerful acurate. all wild animals with a humpshroom, pill up up it's ass or down it's throat must lick it's balls or attempt a to hump anything including rocks/trees statues! whatever. Same thing with pawns. Pawns will drop everything to "bait" but if there is a statue they will hump that instead.

Edited by SimulatedFantasyHero
Worse Grey Tider I've ever seen from SS13 wasn't as bad as this person.