20 minutes ago, jpeters said:

hello

I'm having trouble finding sexual actions on the job tab. I remember that it was possible to define the priority of the type of sex in the version at the beginning of the year, now I don’t find them anymore. tested with and without the mod work tab

i was never possible to define the priority of the type of sex

it was there only so player could use workgiver to force pawn to do something

6 hours ago, ViruzZ1337 said:

Hey Guys, i cant choose a Hero Pawn, its just a black square, what can i do about that? Sorry if this has already occured, but i didnt want to search for an answer in 230 pages.

Welllllll, this question comes up every day almost. Just enable hero mode in RJW settings in game.

On 9/19/2020 at 9:18 PM, Captain Action said:

It's been my experience that visitors to the colony need to sleep first before they will accept deals.

Also, caravans need to reach their set up location as well.

Unfortunately, as things are currently coded, the whore will waste their time trying solicit potential clients that will refuse 100% of the time due to them not having fully arrived. This also has the draw back of setting a somewhat long timed flag that prevents ALL solicitation attempts by any whore on that pawn. This very important! If you have multiple whores running around and the one with the ugly trait tries to turn a trick and fails, that failure will block the whore with the beautiful trait for a 1/3 of a day or more!

well ive suggested to remove current system and use quickies instead, but so far vote is a no... so i guess easier for me

Hello!
Since I am in a non-English speaking area, I hope you understand even if English is a little awkward using a translator.

--
I started a new game after re-modifying all the mods to play a new game, and the error was as shown in the link below.
What happened was...
At the beginning, i started a scenario with a lot of people except for the first 3 people, and the error log appears when the game starts and the red line pops up.
I think that when a lot of people loaded an error pops up. So i've delete all the suspected new modes and try it again, but still if a lot of people load it, an error appears.
So I left the mod to three, Hugslib, RJW and RandomPlus, (of course, it's not a mod misalignment, it's obvious) and use Filter which can't be randomly spwan. (like have 10 passion with Abrasive, Annoying Voice, Ascetic trait) The error log poped up when character Randomize many times.

--
I'm looking at English translated into the translator, and the nuance is getting not bad, but the grammar is a mess. I've changed it to look good.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/904c45378a2b8a29e99d634c2933f715

+ is it right to report a bug like this? im just curious.

++ im using 4.4.7

ChJees Androids seem to have a bug where if a pawn is your hero, or even if you have the direct control debug cheat on, some right click options for sex don't appear. Clicking on a  human colonist or another android doesn't bring up any options unless they are marked for comfort. Human on human works fine, but trying to interact with the androids is where the bug mainly is.

"added double hunger rate during pregnancy"

Isn't that far far too much?

Like I just did some quick googling and according to these:
https://www.tommys.org/pregnancy-information/im-pregnant/nutrition-pregnancy/how-much-extra-should-i-eat-pregnancy

https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/signs/does-pregnancy-cause-a-woman-to-eat-more/

It's somewhere from 200-350 calories, focused on the last trimester.

A physically highly active (which rimworld colonists mostly are) woman in the 19-30 age range needs about 2,400 calories per day.

That is an increase of about 8%-15% depending on the individual case which is a far cry from the 100% I see in the change notes.

Similarily I feel like the vomiting is also far overblown but couldn't be arsed to do the research.

3 hours ago, Zod said:

"added double hunger rate during pregnancy"

Isn't that far far too much?

Like I just did some quick googling and according to these:
https://www.tommys.org/pregnancy-information/im-pregnant/nutrition-pregnancy/how-much-extra-should-i-eat-pregnancy

https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/signs/does-pregnancy-cause-a-woman-to-eat-more/

It's somewhere from 200-350 calories, focused on the last trimester.

A physically highly active (which rimworld colonists mostly are) woman in the 19-30 age range needs about 2,400 calories per day.

That is an increase of about 8%-15% depending on the individual case which is a far cry from the 100% I see in the change notes.

Similarily I feel like the vomiting is also far overblown but couldn't be arsed to do the research.

idk, ive never been pregnant, and internet says it increases

hm.... i guess i could reduce it to like 30%

18 hours ago, Ed86 said:

idk, ive never been pregnant, and internet says it increases

hm.... i guess i could reduce it to like 30%

Yes indeed, it does :)

But like not nearly by a 100% and only noticeably in the last trimester.

Making the increase only happen then is probably impractical so something like 10% would be reasonable if it lasts for the entire duration of the in game pregnancy.

This is a message for everyone that encounters errors in the game:

Post a Hugslog

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

Absolutely love the mod!! Thanks for all the hard work! Only thing I would love to see expanded is perhaps some unfaithful concepts. Getting a rush from sleeping around or sneaking off to do stuff with others. Maybe an extra buff if a partner is somewhat nearby. Perhaps even cuckoldry stuff. :D

just installed this mod its funny and cool. Getting some debug issues though but only after I installed a penis on one of my female pawns.

Could not reserve Thing_Donkey44258 (layer: null) for Donkey360691 for job RJW_Mate (Job_3690012) A=Thing_Donkey44258 (now doing job RJW_Mate (Job_3690012) A=Thing_Donkey44258(curToil=-1)) for maxPawns 1 and stackCount 0. Existing reserver: Donkey407130 doing job RJW_Mate (Job_3689827) A=Thing_Donkey44258 (toilIndex=2)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:Verse.AI.ReservationManager.LogCouldNotReserveError_Patch1(ReservationManager, Pawn, Job, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:Verse.AI.ReservationManager.Reserve_Patch2(ReservationManager, Pawn, Job, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ReservationUtility:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Job, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef, Boolean)
rjw.JobDriver_Mating:TryMakePreToilReservations(Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob(Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

This is a message for everyone that encounters errors in the game:

Post a Hugslog

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

1 hour ago, andresc00l said:

has anyone known when we going to get an update for the babies and children fork? 

(this one)
i want to play the rimthreaded mod but this mod is causing problems, its the only one in my list that is causing me troubles, i just want to play with high fps man :(

I'm gonna be honest here, while I respect the creator of Rimthreaded for what he's trying to do, it's a Sisyphean Task. You are better off running without it because it's already gonna be hard to implement Multi Threading in a game that didn't originally have it, and infinity more so if he's gonna try to get all mods to run with it. Other authors probably won't directly implement comparability with his mod as it would usually mean they have to have that as a dependency to their mod.

On another note, does anyone else have an issue where a pawn's needs will suddenly just drop to zero, causing an infinite masturbation loop?

Anyone know how to remove the random messages from being added to the loading tips, aside from of course just deleting them every single time a mod is updated. I really don't need their remarks. I'd prefer if the game would just bypass any but the core remarks.

5 hours ago, Angel71090 said:

I'm gonna be honest here, while I respect the creator of Rimthreaded for what he's trying to do, it's a Sisyphean Task. You are better off running without it because it's already gonna be hard to implement Multi Threading in a game that didn't originally have it, and infinity more so if he's gonna try to get all mods to run with it. Other authors probably won't directly implement comparability with his mod as it would usually mean they have to have that as a dependency to their mod.

On another note, does anyone else have an issue where a pawn's needs will suddenly just drop to zero, causing an infinite masturbation loop?

You forgot to mention that it actually ruins performance in some aspects.

On another note : look if you have breeders charm on your pawns or some of the drugs that affects sex need decay.