Alright, I'm back, and wanted to say Skomer, I understand your point of view on the realism of the mechanoids, I'm not asking that they naturally spawn with genitals, I'm simply wondering if it could perhaps be an operation available, or if it a toggle-able feature with the simple fact that "What The Hack" exists, and personally I just thought it might be cool as I can't figure out for the life of me how to do it myself. I appreciate everything y'all do and just wanted to ask, I do thank you for the expedient response however.

Okay, so here's where my inexperience with modding becomes apparent. There is a small typo in the xxx.cs file that's causing the mood for zoophiles having sex with animals to go off incorrectly.

public static readonly ThoughtDef zoophile_got_bred = DefDatabase<ThoughtDef>.GetNamed("ZoophileGotBredByAnimal");
		public static readonly ThoughtDef zoophile_got_anal_bred = DefDatabase<ThoughtDef>.GetNamed("ZoophileGotBredByAnimal");

However, I can't seem to actually do anything with the source files. I'm guessing this is because all this code is already in the mod and the "Source" folder is just for people who want to see the source code. This guess is based off the fact I was able to delete the entire source folder at one point without affecting the mod.

If this is the case, how do I get to the actual mod itself to make this correction? As there are a few other things I wish to change in the .cs files as well (completely turning off size and wilderness preferences for one, as well as investigating why the "override vanilla lovin/matin" options in debug don't seem to actually be doing anything and see if I can either fix it or jury rig a workaround.)

6 minutes ago, dragonlord217 said:

However, I can't seem to actually do anything with the source files. I'm guessing this is because all this code is already in the mod and the "Source" folder is just for people who want to see the source code. This guess is based off the fact I was able to delete the entire source folder at one point without affecting the mod.

If this is the case, how do I get to the actual mod itself to make this correction? As there are a few other things I wish to change in the .cs files as well (completely turning off size and wilderness preferences for one, as well as investigating why the "override vanilla lovin/matin" options in debug don't seem to actually be doing anything and see if I can either fix it or jury rig a workaround.)

You need to recompile the code into an assembly.dll https://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Modding_Tutorials/Setting_up_a_solution
https://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Modding_Tutorials/Assembly_Modding_Example

Are you still considering my patch and did you read my last comment? It would make me happy to have it implemented in some way and I try to explain it again. I hope it becomes more transparent what my patch does.

What is currently happening in the code according to my understanding:

A (rimjobworld) job is called / created

---> GenerateSexRoleOptions is called

---> SexUtility calls may lead to a change in pawn and partner <--> here you said it is wrong, but it is not affected by my patch

---> SexProps is generated with Sexprops.Giver and Sexprops.Receiver <--> here the switch from pawn and partner did already happen

---> Somewhere here the logs are generated that say who is having sex with whom and who is giver and receiver (Sexprops is used)

---> JobDriver_*.cs calls pawn and partner and ignores the changes from SexUtility

---> this is what I am trying to fix by calling SexUtility.ProcessSex with Sexprops.Giver and Sexprops.Receiver instead of pawn and partner

(---> at this time pawn and partner were already switched long before)

---> SemenHelper.cs makes its if/else conditions by determining who has a penis and is ignoring everything else

---> second part of what I am trying to fix by using the correct pawn and partner from Sexprops and updating the if/else accordingly

WITHOUT the patch it happens that the cum gets applied to the wrong pawn. Then it would be like this:

bug.png

9 hours ago, Pablooxxx said:

Are you still considering my patch and did you read my last comment? It would make me happy to have it implemented in some way and I try to explain it again. I hope it becomes more transparent what my patch does.

What is currently happening in the code according to my understanding:

A (rimjobworld) job is called / created

---> GenerateSexRoleOptions is called

---> SexUtility calls may lead to a change in pawn and partner <--> here you said it is wrong, but it is not affected by my patch

---> SexProps is generated with Sexprops.Giver and Sexprops.Receiver <--> here the switch from pawn and partner did already happen

---> Somewhere here the logs are generated that say who is having sex with whom and who is giver and receiver (Sexprops is used)

---> JobDriver_*.cs calls pawn and partner and ignores the changes from SexUtility

---> this is what I am trying to fix by calling SexUtility.ProcessSex with Sexprops.Giver and Sexprops.Receiver instead of pawn and partner

(---> at this time pawn and partner were already switched long before)

---> SemenHelper.cs makes its if/else conditions by determining who has a penis and is ignoring everything else

---> second part of what I am trying to fix by using the correct pawn and partner from Sexprops and updating the if/else accordingly

WITHOUT the patch it happens that the cum gets applied to the wrong pawn. Then it would be like this:

bug.png

yes

On 9/15/2020 at 8:15 PM, kiothecloud said:

So in the update it said "Remove old, broken EPOE integration (Was injecting recipes with Harmony instead of using defs)" Would that remove any existing bionics and archo tech sex organs on a pawn in a save game? cause I got 1 pawn with full archo sex organs and there all gone.

The change only affected where the recipes for creating the bionic parts were.  In 4.4.5 and earlier, RJW was using code in the DLL to force the recipes for crafting bionic vaginas and such into workbenches (either the fab bench or the EPOE bench).  In 4.4.6 that section was removed, so that the recipes go to whatever bench is specified in the XML.  That's how basically all other mods work.  The old behavior was some weird legacy thing that should have been removed long ago.

That change would NOT affect installed bionics.

What mods are you using that affect bionics?

On 11/2/2018 at 11:18 PM, Skömer said:

Relationship (only use one)

• Vanilla - simple, highly customizable, uses traits
  • Ludeon_favicon.png.427fecc98295a8901b90ab8b17245918.png Gradual Romance - unsupported
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Psychology - adds Traits, Sexual Orientation, personality, Polygamy, events, doesn't need traits, can cause slow down with many pawns present
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rational Romance (continued) - RJW dropped support for it
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rational Romance 2 - more romance, polygamy, dates, sex need incompatible with RJW, uses a lot of trait slots, can break designators
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [SYR] Individuality - doesn't use traits, RJW support, no polygamy

Greetings, newbie here with a question (guess you don't get these posts very often... lol):

So I've had bad experiences with Psychology and don't want to use that one.

I like [SYR] Individuality and am using it, but it doesn't have polygamy, which I want. Thus I am also using Rational Romance (continued), which enables polygamy but disables Individuality's orientation.

And then it says here that support for Rational Romance (continued) was dropped (not complaining, but may I ask why? The mod doesn't seem that broken to me). And out of curiosity, does that also apply to the nigh-identical Rational Romance 2? Because the descriptions quoted above differ.

So... how do I get both this fun mod here to work AND polygamy WITHOUT using Psychology? ?

Hello all, I’m very new to modding in general.

Thank you for making this mod, it’s really cool so far, but I can’t figure out how to get my pawns to functionally pimp themselves out. I currently have all my pawns allowed to prostitute, and most of them have at least impressive rooms. I also have a nympho. 

When visitors come, they never solicit any of my pawns. My colony is about 4 quadrums old and my OG have never had a single customer. I’ve gone through all the mod options regarding pregnancy, casual sex, etc. 

Am I being really dense and missing something? Is it luck based?

TIA

14 hours ago, N0x1y4 said:

Thank you for making this mod, it’s really cool so far, but I can’t figure out how to get my pawns to functionally pimp themselves out. I currently have all my pawns allowed to prostitute, and most of them have at least impressive rooms. I also have a nympho. 

When visitors come, they never solicit any of my pawns. My colony is about 4 quadrums old and my OG have never had a single customer. I’ve gone through all the mod options regarding pregnancy, casual sex, etc. 

TIA

did your colonists walk up to the visitors or did they just keep to their jobs?

do you keep your colonists horny, or do they masturbate/do quickies, keeping themselves satisfied?

are your colonists ugly/unlikable?

16 hours ago, N0x1y4 said:

TIA

It's been my experience that visitors to the colony need to sleep first before they will accept deals.

Also, caravans need to reach their set up location as well.

Unfortunately, as things are currently coded, the whore will waste their time trying solicit potential clients that will refuse 100% of the time due to them not having fully arrived. This also has the draw back of setting a somewhat long timed flag that prevents ALL solicitation attempts by any whore on that pawn. This very important! If you have multiple whores running around and the one with the ugly trait tries to turn a trick and fails, that failure will block the whore with the beautiful trait for a 1/3 of a day or more!

i wonder if we can get later on moodlets for incest, like a pawn has an "incestuous" trait and has a mood buff after fucking their own cousing or things like that, another example for unwilling or one sided incest  "my own son had sex with me, i fell horrible". just some ideas that i don't really know how to implement.

anyways i really love how the mod evolved since old beta, keep it up good guys

Do you have news about the integration of CnP features? A few versions back the mod author updated the API that probably allows RJW to use the CnP features.

Currently both mods work well together when you deactivate the CnP pregnancies, but that also means that you don't get the hediffs for lactating or post pregnancy or the thoughts for the new parents. :(

Is it possible for RJW to detect CnP and then initiate the CnP pregnancies for humanlikes instead of its own pregnancies, whenever the conditions for pregnancy were fulfilled?

5 hours ago, lolarose14 said:

If I have animal pregnancies disabled in the mod settings does that mean that they default to vanilla reproduction?

They still seem to be doing matin instead of lovin.

If not, is there a way that I can get RJW to stop handling animal pregnancies?

Matin' is a vanilla feature, animals don't love

14 hours ago, Zorn_The_Woke said:

hey guys anyone know how to get rimnudeworld working? i really need some help 

Same as any other mod, only works with the right version

On 9/20/2020 at 1:22 PM, saltysalty said:

Do you have news about the integration of CnP features? A few versions back the mod author updated the API that probably allows RJW to use the CnP features.

Currently both mods work well together when you deactivate the CnP pregnancies, but that also means that you don't get the hediffs for lactating or post pregnancy or the thoughts for the new parents. :(

Is it possible for RJW to detect CnP and then initiate the CnP pregnancies for humanlikes instead of its own pregnancies, whenever the conditions for pregnancy were fulfilled?

cnp author said he'd do patch.. someday, until then - no

On 9/20/2020 at 2:27 AM, Eixxxo said:

One of my colonists just had a baby, and it's super duper useless. A baby's presence should provide a small mood boost to the colony or something, even if just for the mother/father.

babies are super duper useless, they dont provide boosts, all they do is annoy you for next 16 years and then you kick them out of your house or they annoy you rest of your life