Hey ed,

public Quirk(...){...}

when? ?

(pls)

1 hour ago, drone24 said:

How do I change the ratio of relationship types? Can It only be done if I get psychology or something else and tell RJW to use that for the spread?

If you want to increase the commonality of Gay/Bi traits, a simple patch mod would do:

Spoiler

<Patch>
	<Operation Class="PatchOperationSequence">
		<operations>
	<!-- Patching commonality of Core\Defs\TraitDefs\Traits_Singular.xml -->
			<li Class="PatchOperationInsert"> <!-- inserting commonalityFemale makes it more common for females without changing how often it occurs for males -->
				<xpath>/Defs/TraitDef[defName="Gay"]/commonality</xpath>
				<value>
					<commonalityFemale>2</commonalityFemale>
				</value>
			</li>
			<li Class="PatchOperationInsert">
				<xpath>/Defs/TraitDef[defName="Bisexual"]/commonality</xpath>
				<value>
					<commonalityFemale>4</commonalityFemale>
				</value>
			</li>
			<li Class="PatchOperationReplace"> <!-- replace commonality to change it for both male and female -->
				<xpath>/Defs/TraitDef[defName="Asexual"]/commonality</xpath>
				<value>
					<commonality>0.01</commonality>
				</value>
			</li>
		</operations>
	</Operation>
</Patch>

There are of course mods that have more in-depth changes.

1 hour ago, nugerumon said:

Hey ed,

public Quirk(...){...}

when? ?

(pls)

If you want to increase the commonality of Gay/Bi traits, a simple patch mod would do:

Hide contents

<Patch>
	<Operation Class="PatchOperationSequence">
		<operations>
	<!-- Patching commonality of Core\Defs\TraitDefs\Traits_Singular.xml -->
			<li Class="PatchOperationInsert"> <!-- inserting commonalityFemale makes it more common for females without changing how often it occurs for males -->
				<xpath>/Defs/TraitDef[defName="Gay"]/commonality</xpath>
				<value>
					<commonalityFemale>2</commonalityFemale>
				</value>
			</li>
			<li Class="PatchOperationInsert">
				<xpath>/Defs/TraitDef[defName="Bisexual"]/commonality</xpath>
				<value>
					<commonalityFemale>4</commonalityFemale>
				</value>
			</li>
			<li Class="PatchOperationReplace"> <!-- replace commonality to change it for both male and female -->
				<xpath>/Defs/TraitDef[defName="Asexual"]/commonality</xpath>
				<value>
					<commonality>0.01</commonality>
				</value>
			</li>
		</operations>
	</Operation>
</Patch>

There are of course mods that have more in-depth changes.

Thank you and before I think you could just reroll sexuality in RJW to get the desired relationship type but you can no longer do that.

11 hours ago, drone24 said:

How do I change the ratio of relationship types? Can It only be done if I get psychology or something else and tell RJW to use that for the spread?

You could set a world rule on game setup to give the relevant traits at an increased rate.

On a side note, what does RJW use to determine if a humanlike should lay eggs? Wanna make my own fork of the Dragonian mod.

Bug Report

Every time I try to get my characters to prioritize rescuing colonist or capturing enemies the debug menu opens up and nothing happens, leaving the poor peon to his/her death.

This is most unfortunate when a transport pod crashes and I can't do anything about it, or someone is downed by heatstroke and I can't rescue them.

Pls fix~

You sound very certain that its RJW's fault for this error. Yet no one else has ever reported an error like this. You could upload a hugslog and we can maybe help you find which of your mods is causing this or maybe troubleshoot something you may have done wrong with load order/installing.

7 hours ago, Tory187 said:

You sound very certain that its RJW's fault for this error. Yet no one else has ever reported an error like this. You could upload a hugslog and we can maybe help you find which of your mods is causing this or maybe troubleshoot something you may have done wrong with load order/installing.

When I try to rescue colonist:

image.png.7457258d06a6ca6eae9a26762089f8d2.png

When I try to capture enemies:

image.png.36ff05c093dec2ae8666cdcb76f32958.png

As you can see, both have a common problem at the bottom of root level and a key binding problem which I hv no idea what is. As for the Wicker shields thing I am using a shield mod but Note that this problem was before the shield mod.

My suspicion is that the game is conflicted with a sort of "Rape" option created by RJW when you interact with a downed character and it's causing the system to freak out over new data.

Pls help, my game is set in a desert world with extreme heat and my serfs are dying by being stupid and I hv no way to manually rescue them other than cheats.

Was this error coming up before you added RJW? If it's yes then RJW isn't the problem, it's some other mod. Listing your mod load order would actually help more than just that error screenshot as it will be easier for anyone looking at the error and the mod list to pick out potential conflicts.

9 hours ago, striker345 said:

[...]

Pls help, my game is set in a desert world with extreme heat and my serfs are dying by being stupid and I hv no way to manually rescue them other than cheats.

As the OP, tory and malgrumm said post a hugslog (Ctrl F12) the vanilla errors don't help much to nail down the issue

1 hour ago, VictoriaP said:

Tell me, please, the colonist gave birth and the child immediately turned out to be fourteen years old, so it should be? And there are no children's beds in the buildings. Version from October 20. Both parents are human.

Change the mod settings for the Children, School and Learning mod, if you dont want that to happen

Posting pictures of the debug log doesn't help us. Time for me to copy paste this again and again.

This is a message for everyone that encounters errors in the game:

Post a Hugslog

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

I noticed in your recommended mod post you had only 1 feather race and no plant races. I'll link some more to help.

Covenant of Hir [feather]

Warhammer"ish":Dryad [plant]

Cactaceae (Continued) [plant]

Tribal Fungi Core [plant]

I think RJW innately has genitalia for the first 3 races (avian, bark, and cactus), but I don't recall seeing any for fungi. I would appreciate if someone could verify if that's in RJW yet.

3 hours ago, striker345 said:

The load order needs some changes (RJW +Addons last, beautiful bodies just above that, vanilla factions expanded and expanded prosthetics higher), luckily you don't have that many mods, check the load order guide.

The errors seem to be related to the combat shields mod, if the changed load order doesn't fix them, I'd try without it.

I also strongly discourage you from using prepare carefully.

Good luck!

Also I'm pretty sure you still need HAR for animation framework right?

Can't help further because the log wasn't generated after the errors showed. But yeah change load order a bit, mainly keep RJW and its submods at bottom and don't create a game using Prepare Carefully.

5 hours ago, Skömer said:

The load order needs some changes (RJW +Addons last, beautiful bodies just above that, vanilla factions expanded and expanded prosthetics higher), luckily you don't have that many mods, check the load order guide.

The errors seem to be related to the combat shields mod, if the changed load order doesn't fix them, I'd try without it.

I also strongly discourage you from using prepare carefully.

Good luck!

Discovered that Vanilla Factions Core was outdated and updated it, works fine now!

Thank you for being patient.

30 minutes ago, MahBah said:

Is there a way to designate personal comfort prisoners/colonists? I didn't see anything in this thread or any other mod that would allow that, but I am sure I am not the first to have thought of this?

you could use the Locks mod and set the master of your comfort pawn to be the owner of their cell door, which should only let them through

Just a quick enquiry as to how feasible it would be to have pawns grow breasts and increase size of penises as they go through puberty? It feels a bit weird and immersion breaking to have a 4 year old child with huge breasts and/or towering penii slowing them down. I just had a toddler who was unable to leave their bed because of their P cup breasts...

Given that we have the 'child is growing' hediff and from what I understand mechanisms to grow breasts through 'illness' have been made, could they not be used to trigger a period of puberty in children? 

So presumably it could work by all children starting off with just nipples, and then at a set percentage in the growth cycle of a race, puberty could be triggered so that if the pawn has a vagina breasts start to grow and if a pawn has a penis it also starts to grow. Hell, maybe just align it to start with when fertility starts to rise above 0.

Just a suggestion.

(edit) Oh, and I meant to mention - Character Editor seems to have the same issues Prepare Carefully does if you choose one of the presets. (So if you click on the job title (for want of a better word) of the pawn in the Bio tab - first word of the line directly below their name.) I didn't even realise these were presets and thought they were just flavour text until I discovered my pawn only engaged in sexual activity using mouth and hands after making her a space refugee! Just thought I'd report it so it can be included in the FAQ in the relevant spot.

1 hour ago, An Ominous User said:

(edit) Oh, and I meant to mention - Character Editor seems to have the same issues Prepare Carefully does if you choose one of the presets. (So if you click on the job title (for want of a better word) of the pawn in the Bio tab - first word of the line directly below their name.) I didn't even realise these were presets and thought they were just flavour text until I discovered my pawn only engaged in sexual activity using mouth and hands after making her a space refugee! Just thought I'd report it so it can be included in the FAQ in the relevant spot.

well yes ... you delete old pawn and create new pawn, modded stuff dont transfer

So I updated RJW to the latest update. Things broke. Maybe things where already broken, and something in the new update upset the error-jenga game I was playing. Probably so, since I am not good with software. I have attached the log files for two saves. Same scenario, storyteller, difficulty, world seed, and world tile. Only differences are the starting pawns and the RJW version (version 4.4.11 vs 4.4.12). Please help me fix what is broken. I think it mentioned something about mechanoids.

RJW 4.4.11.log RJW 4.4.12.log

32 minutes ago, Fumeknight79 said:

So I updated RJW to the latest update. Things broke. Maybe things where already broken, and something in the new update upset the error-jenga game I was playing. Probably so, since I am not good with software. I have attached the log files for two saves. Same scenario, storyteller, difficulty, world seed, and world tile. Only differences are the starting pawns and the RJW version (version 4.4.11 vs 4.4.12). Please help me fix what is broken. I think it mentioned something about mechanoids.

RJW 4.4.11.log 1.54 MB · 0 downloads RJW 4.4.12.log 2.43 MB · 0 downloads

Are you using RJWEgg? (wouldn't have to ask if there was a hugslog btw)

Post a Hugslog

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

@Skömer

Real Faction Guest
Is not compatible with Human Pregnancies, more apparent the more Alien Race backstories there are in the game. 
It will replace the proper Pawn with an Alien Before even born regardless of parent so long as a Human was involved in the pregnancy. 
Human X Alien has a Chance to go right, Human X Human is very likely to go wrong.
This incompatibility goes beyond RJW and actually affects all Pawnkinds sourcing Backstories like humans do.

11 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Are you using RJWEgg? (wouldn't have to ask if there was a hugslog btw)

Post a Hugslog

Ahh, ok. I do use RJWEgg, and I also use RimNudeWorld and MANY race mods. I'll, uhh, go do what you said. Guess I need a Github account.