16 hours ago, Tory187 said:

This is a message for everyone that encounters errors in the game:

Post a Hugslog

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

https://gist.github.com/33500faa5ceb08c744d21e0032001515

that just happened on start. I tried to make the other event happen and it didn't

46 minutes ago, moonvixen said:

https://gist.github.com/33500faa5ceb08c744d21e0032001515

that just happened on start. I tried to make the other event happen and it didn't

I recommend not using Prepare Carefully as it generates bodyparts for pawns incorrectly and could lead to the previous issue. A great alternative to Prepare Carefully is Character Editor, it takes getting used to its UI but in the end it has more features and is more compatible with other mods.

More often then not though when there are issues with jobdrivers like this it is likely that when you installed an update for RJW you merged files with the old ones rather than deleted all old files and then added new.

Another possibility is that RJW was added mid save.

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

I recommend not using Prepare Carefully as it generates bodyparts for pawns incorrectly and could lead to the previous issue. A great alternative to Prepare Carefully is Character Editor, it takes getting used to its UI but in the end it has more features and is more compatible with other mods.

More often then not though when there are issues with jobdrivers like this it is likely that when you installed an update for RJW you merged files with the old ones rather than deleted all old files and then added new.

Another possibility is that RJW was added mid save.

it was added mid save, this is the first time I installed it.

Thank you, I will use the editor instead!

1 hour ago, bookshelf9487 said:

https://gist.github.com/a34b94bc0ca2c64ba12908fad8cb1d26。

請幫幫我。我試過很多版本。有時可以創建一個世界,但不會出現惡棍,但更經常的是,在行星創建后,將顯示地圖無法讀取的通知:,然後跳出遊戲返回主螢幕。

Ps: 我在選項中找不到任何關於 Rjw 的。

抱歉,所有文本均使用谷歌翻譯器翻譯image.png.c2cdef48eab0798c8a16e118ff4afdd9.png

似乎存在一些與“ RJW”相關的嚴重錯誤,請仔細檢查是否正確安裝了更新,請參考上面的視頻“not good”是錯誤的方法。我在“no assembly“沒有程序集”hugslog"。這很糟糕,它將使mods無法正常工作。 “Assemblies”是此文件夾中的.dll文件,如右圖所示。

“ RJW”和“ RJW-Animations”缺少“Assemblies”

我看到您已經安裝了“ Dragonians”,在此mod的基礎上,1.2版本目前還沒有得到很好的支持,看起來您的mod列表中沒有運行“ HAR”,“ Dragonians”需要此mod

On 9/28/2020 at 10:51 PM, Tory187 said:

抱歉,所有文本均使用谷歌翻譯器翻譯。image.png.c2cdef48eab0798c8a16e118ff4afdd9.png

[與"RJW"],關嚴錯誤請細檢\,確 裝\請參,視頻"不好"\,錯誤\["無沒"擁抱日誌"]這,[將模式無]"組裝"[夾.dll],[圖]

"RJW"="RJW動畫"="組裝"

[經"裝",[mod]礎,],1.2],1.2]還沒,],],],\,\,沒\來"哈"運,"龍人"\"\"\"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 。

此解壓縮中是否有錯誤?707037101_F970A365-340F-4E94-B269-1CC0ED6A4FF3.png.jpg.ef1bbe91158139610744ce203f4f0478.jpg173177706_6394ACC9-AE9E-4834-84A1-7995C0351FA0.png.jpg.cda856fd8d96aa29d9acad39d4db676c.jpg

{F970A365-340F-4E94-B269-1CC0ED6A4FF3}.png.jpg

On 5/10/2019 at 11:02 AM, XXXRyanXXX said:

Quick Idea:

Canine Knotting- When a pawn is raped by an animal with a "Canine Penis", they get the hediff "Knotted", which reduces movement to zero, and are picked up by the animal. They are then carried to the animal's "den", which acts like a prisoner bed to them (And it would be randomly placed away from the colony, but on the same map). Once there, they get the hediff "Weak", which slowly goes away over time, if the pawn is not raped. When the pawn is put in the "den", their vulnerability shoots up to max, and any animals of the same species that kidnapped the pawn that are on the map would begin to guard the den, and occasionally rape the pawn, renewing their "weak" stat. If the pawn is raped too many times, and become broken, they'd immediately switch over to a wild woman/man and become a "Tamed Woman/Man". They'd basically become one of the animals, and would occasionally try to kidnap any remaining pawns on the map, and switch them over to their side. These "Tamed" people would be just like Wild People, but are considered "predators", and would be much more resistant to the climate.

ALTERNATIVELY

If you tame animals with a Canine Penis, you can place down a den for them, and if any pawns wander onto the map, friend or foe, your animals will hunt them down, rape them, and drag them back to their den, where they'd slowly become your "Tamed" pawn.

Possible Events:
Wolves in Heat- A group of wolves in heat have come to set up a den in the area, and breed. They seem a lot less lethal than your normal wolves, but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. They should leave the map in a few days, once they've calmed down. (Any pawns tamed by them or captured by them would go with them.)

Wolf Den (World Event)- You hear about a wolf den not far from your colony, swarming with wolves, and people that were dumb/horny enough to get captured by them. (Possibility for good tier pawns and loot, if you can clear the den without getting your pawns taken.)

Wolf Raid- A group of wolves have come into the area, directed by a few pirates/outlanders/tribal handlers! They seem to be taking prisoners! Better stay indoors, and keep your guns close. (Raid with wolves that take prisoners, then flee the map, capturing anyone they flee with for the faction that raided you.)

New Animal Species: Intelligent Canine/Wolf-
Very hard to tame, but they can be drafted when trained with obedience, and have a special stun/takedown move that has to recharge, but downs a pawn temporarily, allowing them to subdue said pawn, and retreat with them.

Sidenote:
Add functionality for the Wildpod and Wildpawn animals from Alpha Animals. Make them lay sporebeds in Pawns that get hang around them too much, causing the pawns to drop spores until the mushroom growths on their insides are carefully removed.

iI would go a step further: the pawn receives a negative modset called kontted causing -30 and with the saying an animal tied it with me, what a shame. after a while this maodset becomes positive saying an animal tied with me i want more i'm a bitch

Hi there,

as allways, love your mod. Has helped me to a r/ achievement.

Now recently I tamed a wild nymph, obviously I want her to earn some silver. She has her own room, whoring is enabled. But I can't find the worktype "entertain". Has it been removed? Haven't seen her even once attempting a hook up despite some animals. Can't tell her to hook that specific visitor, either. Hero mode disabled.

Just wanna make sure if the Entertain work type intentionally has gone or if it is a bug.

Hi all, sorry if this has already been addressed. Does anyone know why my Hero pawn only has the "Have sex" option with other colonists? The R option is available for animals, and sometimes wild humans who wander in, but not other non-wild NPC or user controlled humans

Can somebody with HUGE Modlist share their "appdata\localLow\LudeonStudios\Rimworld by Ludeon Studios\Config\ModsConfig.xml" file? It would really help me quickly and effectively sort my mod list, and also help anyone who is interested, cause this file contain list and load order of all installed mods (i think). Im asking because something in my own load order is wrong and now combat extended and alpha biomes didnt work properly. Thank You very much!

after a while i went in a mod downloading rampage again. I remember like a year ago i used Children and pregnancy with rjw. It was nice after all. Now i see there is a mod called Children, School and Learning.

I want to play with these 3 so bad!

Pregnancy done by RJW--->Pregnancy period, borning and baby/todler hadnled by C&P--->Than todler goes to school till age of 14 which handled by CSL--->now i have a normal game pawn! 

Did anyone give this conbination a try? How did it work? I hope there's no fatal bugs. Since i play with a lot of red errors its kinda fine for me lol

I only use CSL and RJW, never looked int C&P because i didnt need it.  Put CSL at very top of load order (after all tools Harmony, Jecs, Humanoid, etc) and before all other regular mods (races, skills, added items etc) Finally always put RJW last in load order, with only mods that depend on it below it (Race support, animation, etc)  CSL has an option to turn of its handling of pregnancy, so turn it off and let RJW handle that, RJW has an option to speed up children growing up, I now use that instead of administering age pills from another mod ever 5 days.  Now RJW knocks my pawns up, and my animals up, children dna also gets handles by RJW, and when their born their all tiny tiny, and RJW grows them up into useful pawns in a relatively playable decent time frame.  Quiet possible now to Grow a colony instead of always having to either put up with random joins, convincing visitors to stay (willingly or otherwise) or having to convert any decent prisoners you manage to capture.  Mind you i still keep an eye on the visitors and the prisoners, incase there's something extra special among them ; p

Now to the reason Im here, sometime this last week something updated and broke my game.  Solid freezes, no error logs, nothing.  Havnt had this problem in ages and honestly it irks me, anyone else have this happening / figured it out already?  One of these days I really will learn my lesson and copy all mods to local saves so I dont have to worry about some mod breaking everything with a stupid update, then trying to figure out, who done it.  But uhm that day hasnt happened yet.  Any advice in locating the culprit would be appreciated.  Just too many mods to do the whole load them one at a time bit, especially since some mods work just fine as long as something else isnt installed.