1 hour ago, Ronnie21093 said:

Hello. I noticed that the link to the Nearmare race seems to lead to a Steam error page. Apparently, the person who uploaded the English translation (which I assume the link originally lead to) took the mod down.

Yes, it's gone. Sorry

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2202142933

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2202142933

Maybe you still have a copy of 2202142933_<however it was labeled>.zip, check your downloads and cache and mod locations. If steam software didn't nuke it.

A little more digging...

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413693021/myworkshopfiles?appid=294100

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2198830432

Yeah, Author of the EN patch was being harassed. 

And the comment section is a shit show of pseudo-intellectuals. I'm surprised they didn't hurl the words "cultural appropriation" at the author. (again, I could make a Vampire race and make all the mouse over descriptors in Romanian but that would be really dickish. The fact he asked the Modder if he COULD make the translation and the modder never responded... Ouch.) Correction I think they bitched because he did the translation directly based on the original work. Instead of making a EN translation patch. But even the EN translations the mouse overs on items still aren't translated properly in some of the mods I've seen.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/comments/2198830432

Belvaleth 6 hours ago 

English version was taken down by me because I ended up with far too many people yelling at me for "not doing it right". I'm not a modder, just someone who speaks alright Japanese. I don't know how to make just a translation mod, nor do I have the time to figure that out at this time. The translation was done by me, for a friend, then uploaded (with original author's permission) for the community - not to take credit from the actual dev. I tried to get in contact with the dev to collaborate but he never replied. Perhaps when I have time I'll look at how to make a translation patch that requires the mod, but for now the English version is unavailable.
5 hours ago, RosTheKobold said:

Anyone running this with the Arachne Race and have experience with how long their eggs take before hatching? Some of my colonists have had fertilized Arachne Eggs inside of them for nearly two rimworld years with no signs of them ever hatching.

You need to fertilize the eggs with a male ovipositor.

Also, proper Nearmare english patch is up:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2213525330

9 hours ago, RosTheKobold said:

Anyone running this with the Arachne Race and have experience with how long their eggs take before hatching? Some of my colonists have had fertilized Arachne Eggs inside of them for nearly two rimworld years with no signs of them ever hatching.

Long, several years as normal duration pregnancy with them always resulted in massive overpopulation.

nothing like watching the pixel equivalent of peeled chicken nuggets humping each other.
I gave it a try and it works well + makes gameplay interesting for sure- but is there a way to toggle off the female love juice? It keeps ending up  everywhere and I can't figure out for what reason.

So, I want to give this and modding Rimworld a try, but the only problem is I can't seem to figure out what would be an acceptable loadout, does anybody have an example set they could post, also what is the best place to search for standard mods, from what I can see the workshop has no proper categorization to find anything.

2 hours ago, Haseo the Scion said:

So, I want to give this and modding Rimworld a try, but the only problem is I can't seem to figure out what would be an acceptable loadout, does anybody have an example set they could post, also what is the best place to search for standard mods, from what I can see the workshop has no proper categorization to find anything.

The first page should have both a post on how to organize your mod load order and a list of mods that are compatible/work with RJW.

16 hours ago, RosTheKobold said:

IIRC the gestation period is set to 200 days by default (three and a third years).

open "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW Race Support\Patches\Gestation_Time.xml" and change the number in line 20.

I personally changed it to 60 (one year) because I feel like that is long enough.

hey, i've had rjw for a while now and i notice whenever i set my colonists on whoring they don't seem to go over and ask people, I'm pretty sure i got all the requirements such as a decent private room and a age percentage above 15 but if there is anything else i missed or if it's a case of waiting then what could i possibly do to increase the chances of them going out and prostituting?

Never mind I just recently figured how to get my colonists to hook up and whore for money.

14 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Long, several years as normal duration pregnancy with them always resulted in massive overpopulation.

Ah I see... I guess it makes sense considering Arachne and Apini life expectancy differences. Arachne living for a whopping 250 years and Apini only 40 years. My colony is absolutely FILLED with Apini. Kinda sucks to, since children with this mod are born with very minimal stats, I often just set them to just do basic work like fishing, cleaning, etc. I might just have to start a new colony or something without Apini, since their eggs hatch so quickly.

Heya, been trying this mod for a while, enjoying it so far! Question though. I have the Illithid mod installed (Genderless creatures that are created via brain tadpoles), and my Illithid colonist has the demonic tentacles (eggs) genital part. It says it's for depositing eggs in others, which fits the Illithid theme, but it has descriptions of size similar to anal or vaginal parts (Gaping, tight, cavernous, those ones.) And then after a while, an egg comes out and immediately dies. I'm sure I'm using the part wrong, what should I use to get eggs in people and fertilized and such with a single pawn

On 8/29/2020 at 1:04 AM, HiShmexDrive said:

I wish... I'm throwing so many errors I don't even know where to start or they came from.

I'm afraid I'm stuck with a extremely competent and hyper educated 10 year old female that I can't place in the Aging Capsule to hit 18 correctly. Not only that the scaling, head sizes and hair styles are completely messed up. Litterally bald but with two sets of hair styles in different scaling values.

Got rid of Children & Pregnancy because RJW handles that and Children Learning forcing kids born at 14 is a blessing since they can consent.. But Having a 10 year old Female Rapist that is always sexually frustrated is a problem on everyones morale. Also because she is normal bi she goes on insult sprees, can't r*pe anyone and isn't into animals. Sorry I don't have a good .xml or mod list order to give to you. And since I'm working an active colony there are factors I just can't mess with without destroying my entire colony. Do you know that even with 15 omnibots digging out a map that is 90% mountain takes 9 days? it's insane.

Personally, I need her 18 right now.. but I will have to wait ingame for 8 years. Wish me luck.

F dude, that's some fked up shite, I discover that the Android Tier mod is the one that fked up my old and new saves, it worked for a period of time, then fked up and just deleted all my characters... and yeah, I need to find a way to age my kids, starting form 0 year is... absolutely useless if I combine both RJW and Children and school shite... set child born with 14 years old? didnt work, but damn with that "too young to work" trait is working

On 8/29/2020 at 12:09 AM, HiShmexDrive said:

on the first page with Skomer's list.... and slow mods (BTW check the tabs at bottoms for alternates.) 

Um... Hospitality has a problem with orginal RimFridge... I don't quite understand what? but RimFridge will Ruin any new Vanilla Enhanced Lavish soups, grills and sushi... there is some conflict with the guest beds and the code base.. so yeah.. good call and noticing it. 

I don't know which one has been updated before or after. be it RimFridge or Hospitality but it has the correct .xml in your userhome directory and the files are update in the mods directory there might be a chance that it should be fine. 

There is one item to not.. The Difficulty rating and Story teller. Cassie on community builder will attempt to send many guests.. Randy Random well.. He just likes to mess up your day.. in big waves. so.. Your Mileage May Vary. 

If the faction is 100% peaceful aka you belong to it there is a good chance yes, visitors will do nothing.. Also Hospitality has those setting that say "minimum" skill required.. That could have an effect.. If the guests aren't at the competency you want/need yeah, they might not do anything what so ever.. 

damn man, want that Rimfridge badly to feed my pets without spoiling the food, guess is a no go, also yeah, I would like to use Hospitality, but that shite is a mess... missing faction leader, Faction exist without pawn, Faction with permant dead leader... thats for my old save... is a hell of a mess

also is recommendable testing the manual load order, the automatic sorting is... not good enough

so far the mod works, but I can't see characters genitals when playing the animation... does any body mod conflict with that? I am using Beautiful body, if that does conflict with the RJW then is there any other recommendable? or just base game vanilla one?

also how animals breeding work? kind of questionable when my human pawns get 1-3 kids each time, but the animal just 1 do far, and the pregnancy lenght for them is quite large

3 hours ago, XxNelsonxX said:

so far the mod works, but I can't see characters genitals when playing the animation... does any body mod conflict with that? I am using Beautiful body, if that does conflict with the RJW then is there any other recommendable? or just base game vanilla one?

also how animals breeding work? kind of questionable when my human pawns get 1-3 kids each time, but the animal just 1 do far, and the pregnancy lenght for them is quite large

RJW doesnt render genitals or breasts.

That is an addon called RimNudeWorld, and Female BB conflicts with it when the body is present on the pawn the parts are rendered incorrectly for that pawn.

6 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

RJW doesnt render genitals or breasts.

That is an addon called RimNudeWorld, and Female BB conflicts with it when the body is present on the pawn the parts are rendered incorrectly for that pawn.

cool, I need to take a look for that one, thanks for the answer

How do ovipositors work? I have colonists with them, but they never seem able to give colonists eggs (at least, male colonists since that's all I have.) And also do demon tentacles (eggs) Count as ovipositors? Since they just seem to attach the egg to whoever has the tentacles

Where can I find the gestation periods for animals and edit these?

Edit: To clarify in case this changes things, I'm using the O21 Pokemon mod. Typically they lay eggs, but in the case of bestiality it's a normal gestation. I'm just trying to reduce the times on these, and also increase the number of possible births.

11 hours ago, Kuroussagi said:

Where can I find the gestation periods for animals and edit these?

Edit: To clarify in case this changes things, I'm using the O21 Pokemon mod. Typically they lay eggs, but in the case of bestiality it's a normal gestation. I'm just trying to reduce the times on these, and also increase the number of possible births.

The Children and Pregnancy... Handles ALL the animals on the map. But remember it will create conflicts.

21 hours ago, XxNelsonxX said:

cool, I need to take a look for that one, thanks for the answer

Another one that could cause issue would be NL Facial Animations.. But place it under RJW animations otherwise for whatever reason the game decides you get to keep your vanilla game face but applies it OVER the main body (like an overlay or something.)

Found an error.
JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Marñoiro driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_1797) A=Thing_Human649)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx+<>c.<TransferNutrition>b__205_5 (Verse.ThingComp x) [0x00000] in <aeb9029df7504d1ab80b735cb5f7f082>:0

After digging in the files i found out it hapens inside xxx.TransferNutrition after the xxx.NightmareIncarnationIsActive checks at the line

foreach (var x in pawn.AllComps?.Where(x => x.props.ToString() == "NightmareIncarnation.CompProperties_SuccubusRace"))

It seems that sometimes x.props can be null. After changing it to x.props?.ToString() it works.

I use a 250+ mod list and i couldnt figure out which mods and circumstances are responsible for it. NightmareIncarnationIsActive at least since it only happens after ise isActive check. I logged it and it seems to happen at least with Rimworld of magic and Psychology. Also i couldn reliably reproduce it. Maybe it happens with others too.

-------------------

On an unrelated note: Does anyone know another Polygami Mod except Psychology that works with rimworld? I saw that Rational Romance doesnt seem to be supported anymore.