Alright, unsure if I'm the first to question if anyone has any ideas on actually assigning genders to mechanoids, as due to certain mods out there it would feel about correct, as of current it is simply impossible due to mechanoids only having an implanter and regardless of anything added or say built in, they will always remain gender less, I just thought this could be a neat idea with "What the Hack!" existing. Any ideas on this?

2 hours ago, yes,yes,yes said:

Alright, unsure if I'm the first to question if anyone has any ideas on actually assigning genders to mechanoids, as due to certain mods out there it would feel about correct, as of current it is simply impossible due to mechanoids only having an implanter and regardless of anything added or say built in, they will always remain gender less, I just thought this could be a neat idea with "What the Hack!" existing. Any ideas on this?

Why would machines which only goal is to kill all humanoids have genitals which are compatible with their fleshy enemies? Mechanoids are genderless and don't get parts by design. They are machines made to destroy life, not to make it.

8 hours ago, Kuroussagi said:

The mod? Isn't that listed as "outdated"? I'm using the default RJW.

Unless you're referrig to a specific xml somewhere.

Most 1.1 mods work with 1.2, but yes I would be careful with children mods since they touch so many mechanics.

12 hours ago, Koxerion said:

Does anyone know another Polygami Mod except Psychology that works with rimworld? I saw that Rational Romance doesnt seem to be supported anymore.

It's not a easy time for polygamy in rimworld

8 hours ago, Skömer said:

the children mods are all updated, link to the gestation change "guide" is in the FAQ

I looked at it, but I'm trying to piece together some things, and I'm trying to figure it out.

As an example, I have a colonist who is breeding with animals that typically lay eggs. Because it's an animal however, the pregnancy that results from this is a normal gestation birth. Since it has a flexible gestation period depending on the father, I assumed that this was handled under the father creatures, but I'm pretty unclear on how to edit it.

The FAQ seems to indicate I should make a patch of some sort, but do I do that for the father race or the mother race (in this case, human)?

As an addendum, I'm also trying to increase the litter size for these pregnancies, but regardless of fertility it never seems to go beyond one for the races that lay eggs.

I looked at it, but I'm trying to piece together some things, and I'm trying to figure it out.

As an example, I have a colonist who is breeding with animals that typically lay eggs. Because it's an animal however, the pregnancy that results from this is a normal gestation birth. Since it has a flexible gestation period depending on the father, I assumed that this was handled under the father creatures, but I'm pretty unclear on how to edit it.

The FAQ seems to indicate I should make a patch of some sort, but do I do that for the father race or the mother race (in this case, human)?

As an addendum, I'm also trying to increase the litter size for these pregnancies, but regardless of fertility it never seems to go beyond one for the races that lay eggs.

gestation length and litter size is all defined for the race of each offspring, so adjust your RJW pregnancy settings to get the things you want to pop out of the mother

guide to change pregnancy time (you dont need to make a patchmod like shown in the guide you can just edit the actual file in the mod you want to change, just remember it will reset each time the mod updates)

for litter size you just need to change <litterSizeCurve> in "ModName/1.2/Defs/ThingDefs_Races/File with racename.xml" to whatever your goal is

for egg layers I guess you need to change <eggFertilizationCountMax>and <eggCountRange>

Gestation time is based on the child race.

Not sure if this is a thing yet or not but what would you think of "sex parties"? Like just like the normal party event instead everyone gathers for an orgy with everyone that has lover status or higher with each other. It would also depend what traits they'd have ofcourse. If someone's promiscuous they won't join ofcourse so they won't come to the party either. Someone with hypersexuality or perhaps polyamorous trait would be more inclined to either organize or join the party.

Also is there a way to increase sperm count somewhere? I noticed that the larger a creature the more sperm they have but I don't want to make things bigger but instead raise the basic value slightly. I dunno I guess I just like bukkakke lol. XD

5 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Not sure if this is a thing yet or not but what would you think of "sex parties"? Like just like the normal party event instead everyone gathers for an orgy with everyone that has

That is already in the "suggestions" part, for what I remember they couldn't put it in

On 8/25/2020 at 12:42 AM, HiShmexDrive said:

just re-read your post 2 or 3 times... Off-topic and meaningless.

Sell crazy somewhere else were are all full here.

You will not get your news article from us. Period.

Post your colony or gtfo.

News article? That's a paranoid response to my post so maybe you should heal thyself, physician.

On 8/22/2020 at 9:35 PM, HiShmexDrive said:

Sylvester is correct. Vanilla is correct.

Nope.

"Don't criticize Sylvester's opinions. They are his and he made this game he can do whatever he like."

It's a game to me, not a cult. Your mileage obviously varies.

On 9/3/2020 at 2:25 AM, Skömer said:

It's not a easy time for polygamy in rimworld

I am a bad man in rimworld...

Well, I'm still can't bring myself to harvest organs (I have heard the "harvest everything" mod allows one to make uh... husk? I mean it would be a blob of viscera and blood that use to held everything together.) 

My normal Character Start is with main hero / mini me. Then via re-roll make sure they are all hotties and fertile. Add relationship as first lover, then they sleep amongst themselves, then from their point of view add mini-me as the fiance. Ah... Very important note.

Reunion (Ally) Mod Trait is a GOD SEND for filling up the pentabed properly. (Still can't figure out how to be the middle of the bed... :( ) I mean it works... they all have high opinion of mini-me. As long as they are making babies and are happy it's all good. P.S. Used your save file technique thing to make sure all of the girls and mini-me are rapists. 

Good times.

On 9/4/2020 at 7:03 PM, Still Alive said:

-snip-

>writes essays and fixates on kinsey

>puts massive emphasis on how important it is

>gets told that we don't do psychology here, go bother a mod author on steam

>asks for threesomes to include a male anilingus animation while male and female are MAKING BABIES.

"It's just a game bro"

>every single post is about politics.

?

go'way off to reddit or twitter with yea. 

On 9/4/2020 at 9:04 PM, Algen said:

That is already in the "suggestions" part, for what I remember they couldn't put it in

ah, I see. I mean it makes sense that it was already asked at some point. wth is going with this "article shenanigans" in the other comments though?

edit: How about a slider for stillborn chance? I mean it gives you more of an incentive to keep on trying without effectively getting penalties for killing your own children for...reasons... (Plays as revia: I need my sacrifices ok!)

On 8/30/2020 at 6:53 AM, Ronnie21093 said:

The first page should have both a post on how to organize your mod load order and a list of mods that are compatible/work with RJW.

This is probably the best answer but I simply watched one of roll1d2 videos on youtube and used his load order for a while and then decided to throw some stuff out here and there and stick anything rjw related to the bottom of the list.

But what you really need first is the framework to handle mods and saves more easily. Mods like mod manager and rimsaves are your friend in this case. anything else you add later should be a lot easier from then on onwards. Als there are tons of load order lists on the workshop you can use as well to have easy access to some of the best mods out there.

This game is so much better with this awesome mod ?

I have a question regarding cumsplatter applied on bodies and futas. It seems like it gets not applied properly. While the females gets drenched e.g. giving a handjob to a horse, if a futa performes the same action, it is not applied at all. Is the cumsplatter getting confused by the additional bodypart? Also futas have no negative thought when having sex with an animal or getting raped. Well futas and animals are quite exotic, but the mod supports it...

Hi All,

I've had a flick through the topic and found a few people have had this issue, but couldn't find a fix, so sorry if I've missed it but. I'm using Hospitality and Prison Labor with door locks to open a prison brothel into the guest house, so prisoners have access to the guests, but they rarely whore themselves out, in the 4 years since I've opened my guesthouse only one of the 4 prisoners I set up have whored themselves out once, which happened to be dragonian, so it was free anyway due to the 12% of the life span rule.

Has anyone been able to successfully create a prison/brothel system?

Ed would it be plausible to change the jobDriver_WhoreInvitingVisitors to a workgiver system instead? So both colonists and prisoners could be given the job via their work priorities?

Thanks for the mod btw

16 hours ago, fog5757 said:

I'm using Warhammer: Gor from KompadT and I'm wondering if there is a way for all of them to have equine penises.

You might be able to do that by editing the corresponding file of the race support mod or (if that doesn't exist) write your own patch, following the race support mod's example.

10 hours ago, Pablooxxx said:

This game is so much better with this awesome mod ?

I have a question regarding cumsplatter applied on bodies and futas. It seems like it gets not applied properly. While the females gets drenched e.g. giving a handjob to a horse, if a futa performes the same action, it is not applied at all. Is the cumsplatter getting confused by the additional bodypart? Also futas have no negative thought when having sex with an animal or getting raped. Well futas and animals are quite exotic, but the mod supports it...

Cumsplatter should be depending on the cum amount listed on the penis in the health tab.

Also if the amount of cum results only in a miniscule cumsplatter it will count towards the bukkake modifier but be a hidden health condition iirc.

On 9/5/2020 at 6:25 PM, HiShmexDrive said:

Well, I'm still can't bring myself to harvest organs (I have heard the "harvest everything" mod allows one to make uh... husk? I mean it would be a blob of viscera and blood that use to held everything together.) 

Dunno, possibly a bug or failed interaction between at least the 1.2 Ogliss version of "harvest everything" mod and RJW.  The few attempts that I have made to harvest stuff post-mortem doesn't allow for havesting any RJW parts.  Unclear if it is due to incompatibility or the mods just not handshaking... but hey, at least all of my pawns get to see a corpse in the fridge whenever they get a meal!

12 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

You might be able to do that by editing the corresponding file of the race support mod or (if that doesn't exist) write your own patch, following the race support mod's example.

Cumsplatter should be depending on the cum amount listed on the penis in the health tab.

Also if the amount of cum results only in a miniscule cumsplatter it will count towards the bukkake modifier but be a hidden health condition iirc.

Thank you for your answer ? .There is enoguh cum from the horses. I will show you a working version with females. If a futa would perform the same action, it would not be drenched. Unfortunately, I have no proper futa action in the colony. I will get a screenshot with the not drenched futa hopefully soon, but there is always a certain fluctuation in the colony.

screenshot9_small.png

screenshot10_small.png

14 hours ago, Dagnysen said:

Hi All,

Ed would it be plausible to change the jobDriver_WhoreInvitingVisitors to a workgiver system instead? So both colonists and prisoners could be given the job via their work priorities?

Thanks for the mod btw

theoretically yes and no. Prisoners dont have work priorities, so you would probably need patches for other mods and i dont want

hm... since there was some complains that nymphs sex is not really a rape and rather a passive-aggressive ( where cum dump force services pawns and everyone happy)

here is a file where nymphs actually take what belongs to them

im not sure about such drastic changes so i guess i can hear more opinions(considering below even works)

ThinkTrees_Nymph.xml

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

theoretically yes and no. Prisoners dont have work priorities, so you would probably need patches for other mods and i dont want

Oh yeah that would make sense, actually feeling a bit sheepish about the suggestion, i've used prison labor for so long i forgot vanilla doesn't use work priorities for prisoners.

But it seams like talking about the issue fixed magically fixed it anyway, my prisoners have started to work now so the problems moot.

I finally made screenshots to show the missing cumsplatter on the futa. It seems like a bug to me. One of the arms, the chest or the torso should have cum splatter applied (at least this would happen for a female pawn). Also note that they dont get any thought about having sex with an animal (it is a zoophile, but it should get a positive thought then). Are futas treated as males? I saw similiar effects for male pawns. Is the cumsplatter only applied to female pawns? I am no expert on the cumsplatter implementation, but is a great addon and if you need additional information to debug it, please tell me.screenshot15_small.png.ecac821ad4d6b30ab1aec683fd67a1d9.pngscreenshot16_small.png.cd1597f6fcbe2fe692308383fa299f15.pngscreenshot18_small.png.070ef7ab2567ee277335798fe6463558.pngscreenshot19_small.png.3793a84f865548f464593b48050f8d68.png

screenshot14_small.png.97d001dd19658c9acdc0c68f1816336b.png