Something needs to happen to deal with this. People post about the blank box almost every single day. 

• Don't show the gizmo box if none of the options are enabled?
  • Message inside gizmo box if none of the options are enabled?
  • Display pop up message explaining for a first time user?
  • Just have the settings enabled by default? (probably not good idea)
20 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

does every man on earth have the same dick size? no

if you want interactions like stretching and tearing, look at Licentia Labs

if you want to see the size differences there is RimNudeWorld

RJW doesn't need to do everything itself, we have loads of mods adding functionalities

Ahh okay.  Is there a mod that gives partners more satisfaction from big penis/tight holes?  Looking around here I see that Dyspareunia does that but it isn't 1.2 compatible.  And it also has stretch and tear mechanics that don't interest me much.

23 minutes ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Ahh okay.  Is there a mod that gives partners more satisfaction from big penis/tight holes?  Looking around here I see that Dyspareunia does that but it isn't 1.2 compatible.  And it also has stretch and tear mechanics that don't interest me much.

the update is posted as a comment and linked in the addons list

Is it possible for their to be more Royalty-focused features? Like some sex-based quests from the Empire. Or a decree like a Conceited/Rapist Royal Pawn using their status to get around usual difficulties of having sex with a pawn. As in, instead of fighting a physical fight they'll lose, making vulnerability checks, competing with/upsetting spouses, or some other thing, they just Royal Decree up a line of concubines from the colonists they want to have sex with.

Of course, I'd like to see it as a separate add-on so that main RJW doesn't become Royalty dependent.

On 10/7/2020 at 4:14 PM, Tory187 said:

This is why you hear us modders plead with people to stop using that mod lol. 

LoL i finally listened to you, and gave up Prepare Carefully.  I honestly miss its GUI though, CE works great during character creation, and In game,... but it just doesnt feel as natural / nice to use, especially when your trying to add items, and have to sort through equipment, weapons, and inventory tabs all separately and its from a drop down menu that scrolls on and on and on.  I wonder if there is someway we could bribe them to work on the GUI a bit and make it more user friendly. 

On 10/8/2020 at 9:06 PM, Still Alive said:

If no one else mentioned it, the Character Editor mod will let you quickly remove debuffs. It's not as optimal as being able to have the game perform as you want it to on the fly but it is quite quick to do manually.

Another option that's more invasive is to edit the game DEFs to reduce the severity of the debuff.

The designer has odd ideas about how severe things should be. Things like being cheated on are treated as being worse than extreme violence. Severe surgery isn't an example of that in my view, unless the person is trans and wants it. But, it's amusing that cheating, being dumped, and things like that are treated as being more severe than much worse things. It would be nice to have a possessiveness score for each character. Making jealously merely about how nice someone's room is and, simultaneously, treating cheating/break-ups as being the end of the world is suboptimal.

On 10/9/2020 at 1:24 AM, Ed86 said:

never too late to make you own relationship mod with complete overhaul of mood and stuff

Actually there is a mod better than using CE to remove debuffs, and it already exists so you dont have to go and create your own = )

RIMMSqol by Razuhl (steam workshop) allows you to modify Alot of stuff, including stuff items (uhm thats a pun for those who actually mod the game) and Thought Defs (and alot more).  You can use it to change any kind of thought related boosts or penalties, like making other pawns happy with incest or hate getting nuzzled by animals.  Better yet, you can do it once and be done.  It saves settings outside of any particular game, so if you change KilledMyBrother to a +20 mood bonus, it stays that way every time it happens in every game after its set, until you change it again yourself.  Personally i started using it because I thought polished natural stone floors should be prettier than the uglier looking cut stone floors in game.  So now all my natural floors are +3 beauty rather than the default (if i remember right it was +1)

Hope thats helpful!

Thanks for this mod love it! I'm confused though about the casual sex sliders. There are no casual hookups with colonists or visitors and I'm not understanding if I need to increase or decrease fuckability, opinion, attractiveness, and hookup chance.  How do I make hookups happen more outside of relationships?  Colonists in relationships are doing the deed but nobody else.

7 hours ago, Madness1 said:

so i get my first bundle of joy(baby) and the fuker wont stay in  the medical bed, tried seting bed rest to max priority, but he keept getting downed, any advice on the matter?

probably the good old meditate job calling. For some reason last I checked nothing stops it from calling downed pawns.

Really confused as of recent.

I have whoring enabled, but the whore despite not being assigned to any work besides Basic, will not whore. I enabled debug and get the following code:

"
[RJW] JobGiver_WhoreInvitingVisitor.TryGiveJob "Nexia"
[RJW] FindAttractivePawn number of all potential clients 13
[RJW] no clients found
"

Ok I'm at my hairs end here I've been trying to get rjw to work and it won't. not even the hedriff are showing (aka breasts, pussy, etc.) I've even tried  the GitHub version and no dice not only that but all other mods won't work either even the skin mods. i'm on 1.2 (i had it on 1.1 same deal) and i have no other mods on except harmony 

Spoiler

686828659_RimWorldbyLudeonStudios10_19_20204_56_35AM.png.7418eb3f7cf7e21b6df6eb7820b5638e.png1619454239_RimWorldbyLudeonStudios10_19_20204_57_10AM.png.0d0377b7a948de2962c58f631e4e7d79.png1353742117_RimWorldbyLudeonStudios10_19_20204_57_53AM.png.7dd772dd010a384c47fd907243576a0e.png

is it also natural for them to be yellow? 

honestly i hope this can be solved i really want to make a brothel ;)

10 minutes ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

Ok I'm at my hairs end here I've been trying to get rjw to work and it won't. not even the hedriff are showing (aka breasts, pussy, etc.) I've even tried  the GitHub version and no dice not only that but all other mods won't work either even the skin mods. i'm on 1.2 (i had it on 1.1 same deal) and i have no other mods on except harmony 

Reveal hidden contents

686828659_RimWorldbyLudeonStudios10_19_20204_56_35AM.png.7418eb3f7cf7e21b6df6eb7820b5638e.png1619454239_RimWorldbyLudeonStudios10_19_20204_57_10AM.png.0d0377b7a948de2962c58f631e4e7d79.png1353742117_RimWorldbyLudeonStudios10_19_20204_57_53AM.png.7dd772dd010a384c47fd907243576a0e.png

1. To get the "have you tried turning it off and on again" question out of the way, did you activate any of your mods in game or did you just put them in the folder and think they would work just like that?

2. The yellow color suggests wrong game version, but they can't ALL be out of date. I haven't seen the vanilla mod page for a while so I'm not sure on that one.

3. Try using the "Mod Manager" mod to get more information on new versions, incompatibilities and the ability to save modlists

4 hours ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is that exactly how it your list looks when you try to run the game? Because that means none of your mods are turned on. Click each red X to a green check to activate them. Then you'll want to make sure you have them all in the right order.

5 hours ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

Reveal hidden contents

You have so many mods installed wrong.

You extracted the zips leaving the mods 1 folder too deep.

Rimworld/mods/folder/mod folder (bad)

Rimworld/mods/mod folder (good)

Pretty sure the installing instructions on the main page say to check for this.

On 10/17/2020 at 8:45 AM, ahnkra said:

RIMMSqol by Razuhl (steam workshop) allows you to modify Alot of stuff, including stuff items (uhm thats a pun for those who actually mod the game) and Thought Defs (and alot more).  You can use it to change any kind of thought related boosts or penalties, like making other pawns happy with incest or hate getting nuzzled by animals.  Better yet, you can do it once and be done.  It saves settings outside of any particular game, so if you change KilledMyBrother to a +20 mood bonus, it stays that way every time it happens in every game after its set, until you change it again yourself.  Personally i started using it because I thought polished natural stone floors should be prettier than the uglier looking cut stone floors in game.  So now all my natural floors are +3 beauty rather than the default (if i remember right it was +1)

I also use RIMMSqol to change back a bunch of balancing silliness Tynan has done, mostly to turrets and ranged weapons; clearly Tynan trying to balance melee with ranged but making the mini-turrets range basically the same as the autocannon seems ridiculous... or the fact that bows and arrows basically have the same range as guns.

On a more game related note, did the 4.4.10 update also fix all the HAR errors from the recent HAR update, or is 4.4.11 coming much sooner now?

21 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

1. To get the "have you tried turning it off and on again" question out of the way, did you activate any of your mods in game or did you just put them in the folder and think they would work just like that?

2. The yellow color suggests wrong game version, but they can't ALL be out of date. I haven't seen the vanilla mod page for a while so I'm not sure on that one.

3. Try using the "Mod Manager" mod to get more information on new versions, incompatibilities and the ability to save modlists

1 no I didn't put them in while the game is on and no I didn't just put them in the mod folder and believing they would work I did indeed turn them on to see if they work and not fuck up

2 the only one that's not yellow is rjw extension but it doesn't recognized both loverlab and GitHub version of rjw that out of the way I check to see if I was on the wrong version but they don't have the usual recommended version like other mod do.

3 I did and still got nothing I've been using mod manager for all my mods since like you mention has those features I only have it off because I thought it didn't recognize that rjw and the other mods weren't mods but I was wrong.

17 hours ago, what_smellz said:

Is that exactly how it your list looks when you try to run the game? Because that means none of your mods are turned on. Click each red X to a green check to activate them. Then you'll want to make sure you have them all in the right order.

the reason I don't have them on is to test to see if I can get rjw to work (again I couldn't reason why I'm here) I also have multiple pages open on there mod homepage so I can put them in the right order to avoid errors

(PS all the mods are at there most recent version if your all wondering)

15 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

You have so many mods installed wrong.

You extracted the zips leaving the mods 1 folder too deep.

Rimworld/mods/folder/mod folder (bad)

Rimworld/mods/mod folder (good)

Pretty sure the installing instructions on the main page say to check for this.

i'm not sure what your saying (modding isn't my biggest strong suit)

are you saying that it shouldn't look like this 

Spoiler

RimWorld\Mods\RJW Breeders Charm\RJW Breeders Charm

but take them out of the first folder like this

Spoiler

RimWorld\Mods\RJW Breeders Charm

if so I'm sounding like and idiot and I'll test to see if it works if that isn't what you mean I don't know what else to try??

post writing I manage to fix the yellow text gonna test to see if it will work thanks neverlucky4life