17 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Yeah, the way that Rimworld handles the job is kind of odd. Each job giver has a 'mean time to happen', but obviously only one can fire at once. So you need to take all other available jobs into account to balance it. And don't overlook the ThinkTree settings, which are in Defs\ThinkTreeDefs\ files: those are important in determining which job has the priority. Pretty much just have to test it until it works at desired frequency. 

In your  example, the colonist might still choose to simply fap instead, or even have regular sex, if he gets horny enough. Since exact length of MTB ('mean time between') is random, and those other jobs are in the same mix.

If I weren't already familiar with similar system from Crusader Kings 2, I'd have hard time wrapping my head around it. 

Cool that's good to know. Would defiantly explain some of the wonkier behavior like hookers walking to a client only to do a full 180 and do something else. You definitely gave me a place to look cause I would love to know why the new update has lovin' working so weird. From my base observation with fappin' colonists only do it when they just wake up or when they have are unable to have sex when horny. Nevertheless you are a great help.

Hey, can someone help me out cause I'm trying to make a female zerg queen to lay eggs in captured female colonists and make a zerg army. I want to be able to install an insect female ovipositor on a human as I can spawn them, but I can't exactly install them on a pawn. Would anyone be able to tell me how I can accomplish this?

6 minutes ago, ophaq said:

Hey, can someone help me out cause I'm trying to make a female zerg queen to lay eggs in captured female colonists and make a zerg army. I want to be able to install an insect female ovipositor on a human as I can spawn them, but I can't exactly install them on a pawn. Would anyone be able to tell me how I can accomplish this?

You cant

19 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

The races that don't work have custom hediffgivers. For example, the LotR races each have their own hediffgiver that makes them spawn with the racial bonuses. RJW checks for 'OrganicStandard'. However as others have pointed out they do get assigned genitals once their birthday passes and they're present on your map.

Oh, that makes sense.

A lot of custom races seem to use 'OrganicAgeless' instead of 'OrganicStandard'. 

Changing the first xpath in BodyPatches.xml to this...

<xpath>*/HediffGiverSetDef[defName = ("OrganicStandard" or "OrganicAgeless" or "WolverineX" or "OrganicAvali" or "LotRD_DwarfTraitsGiver")]/hediffGivers</xpath>

...makes most added races appear with genitalia from the start. (Dwarves are the only LotR race that I have installed, I'd assume that the other races are labelled something like ' LotRD_ElfTraitsGiver', etc.)

I'm not quite sure what else uses OrganicAgeless, though. Including it might have side effects...?

7 hours ago, shizzlenizzle said:

Is there any way at all to remove the birthday popup? ("dummy privates").

I just tried to figure out an alternate way to do it. Not gonna happen with my skills.

Some mods (such as Avali) seem to have implemented functions that directly add hediffs to pawns, but I don't know exactly how they do it.

I don't have the skills or time to mod, but I've done some intense shower thinking and thought I'd share some suggestions.

Breeding with a canine, or a pawn with a canine penis would result in getting knotted, forcing the two of them to stay in place for some amount of time. Maybe a minor mood buff to zoophiles and a debuff to pawns without it? Could also add this to dragon penises, since they're often drawn with bulbous bases.

Lizard penises. Double penetration? Would add proper support for animals such as the drakes from Ni'hal.

Large penises (equine, dragon etc.) would cause bruising damage to pawns with small orifices. Damage to tight, worse on micro.

Getting bred by an animal and giving birth would spawn a monster girl/boy, instead of an animal? For example, breeding with a thrumbo would spawn a thrumbomorph. Would mean that you'd have to make the More Monstergirls mod a required mod, unless you add them to this mod.

Gigantic breasts. Adds a lactation boost to the Milkable Colonists mod maybe, at the cost of being incredibly cumbersome and making the pawn more vulnerable? Would mean possibly making that mod a required one too, though. Could probably only get with drugs or something?

Multiboob/quad boobs. Bigger lactation boost? Could give a boost to sex and be slightly less cumbersome than gigantic breasts, but also making the pawn very vulnerable. Also could possibly only be made somehow, and never have it spawn on pawns.

Appreciate you maintaining this mod, Ed86.

5 hours ago, Etherwind said:

I don't have the skills or time to mod, but I've done some intense shower thinking and thought I'd share some suggestions.

Is that's a euphemism? ?

5 hours ago, Etherwind said:

1) Breeding with a canine, or a pawn with a canine penis would result in getting knotted, forcing the two of them to stay in place for some amount of time. Maybe a minor mood buff to zoophiles and a debuff to pawns without it? Could also add this to dragon penises, since they're often drawn with bulbous bases.

2) Lizard penises. Double penetration? Would add proper support for animals such as the drakes from Ni'hal.

3) Large penises (equine, dragon etc.) would cause bruising damage to pawns with small orifices. Damage to tight, worse on micro.

4) Getting bred by an animal and giving birth would spawn a monster girl/boy, instead of an animal? For example, breeding with a thrumbo would spawn a thrumbomorph. Would mean that you'd have to make the More Monstergirls mod a required mod, unless you add them to this mod.

5) Gigantic breasts. Adds a lactation boost to the Milkable Colonists mod maybe, at the cost of being incredibly cumbersome and making the pawn more vulnerable? Would mean possibly making that mod a required one too, though. Could probably only get with drugs or something?

Multiboob/quad boobs. Bigger lactation boost? Could give a boost to sex and be slightly less cumbersome than gigantic breasts, but also making the pawn very vulnerable. Also could possibly only be made somehow, and never have it spawn on pawns.

1) Not really feasible. Too many possible problems with knotting someone in place. Firstly I've never seen a mod been able to fix a pawn in place (except by causing decision-making errors, which are gamebreaking and I wouldn't screw around with).  If you incapacitate them they can be picked up and carried to the medbay. Plus it could screw with all sorts of job/action queuing stuff, not to mention all the issues from attending to needs (what if they're starving, etc).

2) DP could be done, there's already a check to detect the presence of sexual organs. Having it check for two or more is certainly feasible. 

3) Size and sex effects are something that the mod really needs, since a lot of it doesn't make sense. Like how any size dick fits in any size hole without injury, or how mothers are perfectly fit to return to work a minute after giving birth, or how even giant creatures get a movement penalty for having a giant dick (i.e., horses getting a movement penalty from having a horse dick),

4) Definitely a cool idea, but there's a lot of overhead work involved (integrating monster girl mod, creating an entire list of hybrids and what species combinations cause them, creating an override for normal pregnancy rolls, etc). I'd like to see it in the future though.

5) You'll have to ask the milkmod author about that one. But that said, I would also like to see some differentiation between kinds of milking; i.e., reasonable treatment with minor penalties, versus more brutal/exploitative version for prisoners (with greater stat penalties but greater yield in exchange).

Any chance of getting the specifications (IE: "was licked" "Had anal sex" "had vaginal sex") for standard Lovin' between colonists. It seems kinda weird to have two of your colonists that have been casually hooking up and going nuts with it suddenly stop having those little message. I'm guessing the code's different for that part, but I would really like to see that. Everything else in this mod is amazing, really lets you get into the madness of the rim

I have been running into another issue now...

I decided to start with four pawns, all of different races, but paired off as lovers.  Out of the four, only one is having any sex, and that is because he is a zoophile and he is raping the pet we started with (who is pregnant now...  Mazel tov; please invite me to the Bris).  The pawns that started without genitalia, I used the "force birthday" trick to great effect, but the pawns will still not have sex with each other.

Any help would be appreciated, as three out of four pawns are walking around with permanent "-10 - Sexually Frustrated"

48 minutes ago, karrachr000 said:

I have been running into another issue now...

I decided to start with four pawns, all of different races, but paired off as lovers.  Out of the four, only one is having any sex, and that is because he is a zoophile and he is raping the pet we started with (who is pregnant now...  Mazel tov; please invite me to the Bris).  The pawns that started without genitalia, I used the "force birthday" trick to great effect, but the pawns will still not have sex with each other.

Any help would be appreciated, as three out of four pawns are walking around with permanent "-10 - Sexually Frustrated"

Sex logic is a little odd. I started with four elves (Lord of the Rims - Elves mod), three women and one man. I added the genitals with Prepare Carefully. The man had zoophile and nymphomaniac, and had no problems raping the starting pets. I set one of the women to Consent Off, and he had no problems raping her. The other two women often enjoyed each other in bed, even though they weren't gay, and one of those two women started to rape the one I set to Consent Off (despite not being a rapist). She eventually gained the rapist trait on her own. It should also be noted that they are all related by blood. One woman is the mother to the rest of them. Seems like RJW doesn't take into account family taboo... not that I mind, of course. Incest is wincest.

6 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

The other two women often enjoyed each other in bed, even though they weren't gay,

I think the psychology mod adds the Kinsey rating, making the gay trait obsolete.  If you look in their "Psyche" tab, they might have high Kinsey scores (zero being totally straight and 6 being totally homosexual.

43 minutes ago, karrachr000 said:

I think the psychology mod adds the Kinsey rating, making the gay trait obsolete.  If you look in their "Psyche" tab, they might have high Kinsey scores (zero being totally straight and 6 being totally homosexual.

Kekvit, the mother, has a Kinsey rating of 0. She quite often enjoys the company of her daughter in bed.

39 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Kekvit, the mother, has a Kinsey rating of 0. She quite often enjoys the company of her daughter in bed.

Hmm...  It would seem as though RJW is incompatible with parts of the psychology mod then...  Perhaps that is what is leading to the issues I am having.  So far the three pawns who are not having sex, have been in game for over 11 days now, and have not had sex once despite the fact that both couples are engaged now. 

Does that seem likely, that Psychology's sexuality and relationship settings are interfering with RJW?

12 hours ago, veedanya said:

3) Size and sex effects are something that the mod really needs, since a lot of it doesn't make sense. Like how any size dick fits in any size hole without injury, or how mothers are perfectly fit to return to work a minute after giving birth, or how even giant creatures get a movement penalty for having a giant dick (i.e., horses getting a movement penalty from having a horse dick),

The first part seems easy enough. The genitalia size could be easily determined from the Body Size variable which all creatures have. Would just need to adjust it by penis type (equine penis = size up, etc). 

...come to think about it, the bestiality function would benefit from that. Add something like "-  (System.Math.Abs(pawn.BodySize - target.BodySize) * 0.2f)" to the fuckability calculation in JobGiver_Bestiality, and it'd make colonists less likely to go after animals that are considerably larger or smaller. Gonna test that in my own build, should result in less colonist-on-rat action.

6 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

There's currently no support for Psychology in this mod. Only the Gay trait is checked, and from what I remember, Psychology uses the scale instead of the trait. 

Would be nice to add support to it. Personally, I wouldn't even know where to start, still new to Rimworld modding and I have no idea how to check which other mods are running.

5 hours ago, Zaltys said:

The first part seems easy enough. The genitalia size could be easily determined from the Body Size variable which all creatures have. Would just need to adjust it by penis type (equine penis = size up, etc). 

...come to think about it, the bestiality function would benefit from that. Add something like "-  (System.Math.Abs(pawn.BodySize - target.BodySize) * 0.2f)" to the fuckability calculation in JobGiver_Bestiality, and it'd make colonists less likely to go after animals that are considerably larger or smaller. Gonna test that in my own build, should result in less colonist-on-rat action.

If this was implemented then a trait like "Size queen/king" would be needed to have some pawns PREFER larger cocks (even if it's on an animal maybe bypassing Zoo trait when they are in need of sex badly?) maybe the trait could give a positive mood buff if they have had sex with something/one with a large (larger bonus for larger cock) and a debuff for anything smaller then their "hole" size?