8 minutes ago, Ronnie21093 said:

Oh, it does? I heard the 1.0 version was removed from the Workshop download, but I guess not.

Well, this is what my folder looks like so if you don't have that 1.0 in yours, let me know and I'll upload it to the service of your choice for you.

lost forest1.png

similar to what rankobles quoted, cant get bestiality to work for some reason. Started with basic mods needed, 1 female pawn, added zoophile trait, spawned couple megaspiders with dev mode and added a bed for pawn. For animals mounting is on, and for pawn i tried both with and without breeding on. If it's without, i get situation like on pic, if i turn it on, all options become "Designated pawns cannot initiate sex". Tried all ideas with 0-25% sex level, but only actual result comes if i activate hero mode and then prioritize breeding. On its own it never happens, just masturbate. Is this some bug or am i missing something? (mod settings are all activated properly)

Best.png

1 hour ago, Mlacmiro said:

similar to what rankobles quoted, cant get bestiality to work for some reason. Started with basic mods needed, 1 female pawn, added zoophile trait, spawned couple megaspiders with dev mode and added a bed for pawn. For animals mounting is on, and for pawn i tried both with and without breeding on. If it's without, i get situation like on pic, if i turn it on, all options become "Designated pawns cannot initiate sex". Tried all ideas with 0-25% sex level, but only actual result comes if i activate hero mode and then prioritize breeding. On its own it never happens, just masturbate. Is this some bug or am i missing something? (mod settings are all activated properly)

It's a problem with work type not being properly assigned to all pawns. Not sure if it was fixed yet, but you can get around it by making the work type visible (so then you can simply enable sex interactions in the Work tab, like you'd do with, say, mining).

I have a few suggestions:

1. Sex acts shouldn't be skipped when interrupted (e.g. drafting/undrafting). If I see a colonist fapping, I can interrupt them and it completes the action, sex need fulfilled and all. I'd prefer this NOT to happen, akin to not being able to skip eating for example.

2. Humping animation for standard bed lovin'. Is there a reason this isn't a thing already?

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

It's a problem with work type not being properly assigned to all pawns. Not sure if it was fixed yet, but you can get around it by making the work type visible (so then you can simply enable sex interactions in the Work tab, like you'd do with, say, mining).

Not sure about this save file, but on my main one i've put 1 on my colonist and had same issue, i will try again and see if it works but don't think it's that

10 hours ago, RankoBles said:

hello I have question (or bug ? )

-First , I see you can active hero mode , but I can't active this one

-Zoophile don't work/or I fail ... I put trait zoophile and nothing (I put trait with custom character but nothing)

-Surrend force a kidnapping ? (Or I am unluck)

you need to activate hero mode in mod settings

you need to activate bestiality in mod settings

unluck

15 hours ago, Gormel said:

I have a few suggestions:

1. Sex acts shouldn't be skipped when interrupted (e.g. drafting/undrafting). If I see a colonist fapping, I can interrupt them and it completes the action, sex need fulfilled and all. I'd prefer this NOT to happen, akin to not being able to skip eating for example.

2. Humping animation for standard bed lovin'. Is there a reason this isn't a thing already?

There's a very new mod being developed that is using the FacialStuff principles to address this. Still very early in development and currently it's standalone from RJW. But the author seems pretty receptive to patching it into RJW once they work out the mechanics more.

In the same vein as quirks like Demon Lover and Fur Lover, how hard would it be to add in others? I've been creating patches to apply proper genitals to animals and races from other mods and thought of two quirks: Undead Lover and Ghost Lover. I've looked into Quirk.cs and some other files but I am not familiar with C# at all and adding identical strings as the other "lover" quirks has done nothing. 

2 hours ago, Betabones said:

There's a very new mod being developed that is using the FacialStuff principles to address this. Still very early in development and currently it's standalone from RJW. But the author seems pretty receptive to patching it into RJW once they work out the mechanics more.

Although I like what that project is doing, it's not exactly what I was asking (and it seems like a pretty complex thing to integrate into RJW). By "humping animation" I mean the standard attacking animation that is re-used when pawns have sex (with the accompanying sound effects), usually seen during rape etc. This doesn't happen when engaged pawns do "lovin'" in the double bed. Maybe there's some technical limitation preventing the creator from changing this, or maybe he simply doesn't want do this, I'm not sure.

Definitely would like to know what he of it thinks because I searched if anyone else has brought this up before but there haven't been any answers AFAIK.

19 minutes ago, Gormel said:

Although I like what that project is doing, it's not exactly what I was asking (and it seems like a pretty complex thing to integrate into RJW). By "humping animation" I mean the standard attacking animation that is re-used when pawns have sex (with the accompanying sound effects), usually seen during rape etc. This doesn't happen when engaged pawns do "lovin'" in the double bed. Maybe there's some technical limitation preventing the creator from changing this, or maybe he simply doesn't want do this, I'm not sure.

Definitely would like to know what he of it thinks because I searched if anyone else has brought this up before but there haven't been any answers AFAIK.

no one knows, it has different mechanic

maybe its because receiver is sleeping, it should work while receiver is sleeping, and it not a rape so no "beatings"

I haven't read all the recent posts, so I don;t know if this has been mentioned (or even if others have had this problem), but with Edb's Prepare Carefully, I experienced a bug where RJW's hediffs (eg- genitals, anus, and chest) were attached to the "whole body" instead of the appropriate slot. This set the fertility for all my colonists to a permanent 0%. The only fix I had for this, was to manually add new hediffs on Edb's colonist creation screen.

Debug-spawned random colonists had the proper parts in the proper places, so this is really only for those of us still using edb.

Not a bug report really, since this is likely an issue on Edb's end, but more of a warning if you're using that to create a new colony. It really pissed me off trying to find the cause of my sterile colonies... >_>

Nevermind, apparently it's been discussed for a week now... -_-;

10 minutes ago, Leafknight4 said:

I haven't read all the recent posts, so I don;t know if this has been mentioned (or even if others have had this problem), but with Edb's Prepare Carefully, I experienced a bug where RJW's hediffs (eg- genitals, anus, and chest) were attached to the "whole body" instead of the appropriate slot. This set the fertility for all my colonists to a permanent 0%. The only fix I had for this, was to manually add new hediffs on Edb's colonist creation screen.

Debug-spawned random colonists had the proper parts in the proper places, so this is really only for those of us still using edb.

Not a bug report really, since this is likely an issue on Edb's end, but more of a warning if you're using that to create a new colony. It really pissed me off trying to find the cause of my sterile colonies... >_>

You can fix this by going into dev mode and adding the headiffs back to pawns in the proper places (genitals, chest, anus).

1 hour ago, Leafknight4 said:

Not "recent" posts. It's been mentioned in the third post in this thread under "Mod Problems" for quite some time.

1 hour ago, Dahimena said:

You can fix this by going into dev mode and adding the headiffs back to pawns in the proper places (genitals, chest, anus).

23 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Not "recent" posts. It's been mentioned in the third post in this thread under "Mod Problems" for quite some time.

Alright, that explains it then. Oops :P

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

removed old sexuality overrides patches for 1.0
Merge whoring fix
set Aftersex() to public
fixed error when designated tamed animal goes wild

RJW-4.0.6.7z 2.15 MB · 45 downloads

I... think we may be getting somewhere, but whoring is still broken.

Just a different kind of broken.

Now instead of whoring attempt failing when they touch bed, the client is forcibly pulled back to bed every time he tries to walk away without anything happening... up until the game decides to end the farce and freezes for like 20 seconds.

3 hours ago, Anonymous said:

I... think we may be getting somewhere, but whoring is still broken.

Just a different kind of broken.

Now instead of whoring attempt failing when they touch bed, the client is forcibly pulled back to bed every time he tries to walk away without anything happening... up until the game decides to end the farce and freezes for like 20 seconds.

+1

Just reporting the same. Client pinballs in and out of the whore for 15-20 times then the game freezes.

6 hours ago, Anonymous said:

我..。我想我们可能已经有所进展了,但是妓女还是被破坏了。

只是另一种破碎。

现在,当他们触摸床的时候,他的嫖娼尝试没有失败,每次他试图离开时,他都会被强行拉回床上,而不会发生任何事情.直到游戏决定结束闹剧并冻结大约20秒。

+1

I'm in this trouble, too

Indeed, seems whoring is (tentatively) working again!

Albeit not with as much rampant success as in versions prior to 2.0.0, I did a quick run in with 3 separate visitors, during their stay two of my pawns were on duty (Basic workjob on top priority), with a lot of wandering around, they offered the guests 5 times; only 1 offer succeeded.

Small sample size as well, but I'm more than happy to see at least some whoring action happening!

It's getting late for me, but here's some quick 'n rough data:
- successful whoring was 3rd attempt out of the 5, on the 2nd out of the 3rd visitors.
- the 1 success was done by a Pretty pawn stacked with fetishes, out of 3 attempts from her; had a price of 7~21 silver. Also Single; only 1 in Social skill (I don't recall if that impacts success).
- the unsuccessful pawn with Beautiful only had 2 fetishes; she handled and failed both her attempts; her price was 45~252; in a Polyamorous relationship (via unofficial 1.1 Psychology mod), 14 in Social skill.
- made sure the guests had enough money by injecting their inventory with 400+ silver via the Character Editor mod
- also kept lowering their Sex need via Character Editor as well in hopes to increase success chance; they still Fap most of the time though.
- the whore with the 1 success had her room inside the designated "Shopping Area", whereas the other whore didn't. Both rooms were within the designated Guest Zone though. Unsure if these factors mattered.
- Testing period spanned 19 days, during which the guests came and left.

Very small sample size avails little significance to the data, but looking forward to what the rest of ya'll find when I wake up later /o/