41 minutes ago, sleep001 said:

Also, just throw out some desires, who knows. It`d be great to add something to hot tubs from dubs bad hygiene. Some kind of spot for sex/rape or masturbation would be fun (like caravan packing one), but I`m no coder, maybe it can`t be tied to a job. And I like impregnation idea, but don`t want children to live in horrible world Randy and I create, so maybe there is a way to make pawns birth not children, but some useful resource, like neutroamine, it`ll keep pregnancy viable, and both pills viable in no-children runs, as well as overshadow any other neutroamine mods by far.

You want pregnancies to produce useful resources? Don't they work fine as is? I mean, how else are you going to get your Human Leather Hat business off the ground? Gotta have a constant source.

But in all seriousness the existence of RJW pregnancies is effectively a pawn cloner to an extent. Both Humanlike and other pawns can be created at the cost of time and keeping the pregnant pawn healthy. It's a pretty stellar way of getting some pretty nice gear and items if you have the right pawn/animal mods installed. Plus you can change rates of impregnation among specie types in the settings for balancing purposes. I think it is being handled pretty well.

I do agree that it would be nice if you could make a localized area for rape and masturbation (for cleanup purposes at least), but short of forcibly hauling pawns to a bed or something every time the rapist wants some succ, I can't really picture any immersion retaining solution, because treating it something like bringing an animal to bed doesn't quite make sense ("Oh? You want to rape me in the sex dungeon while my husband is 5 feet away and gearing up to fight raiders? Well that's not a very nice thing to do but since you asked so politely, lead the way! But Don't rape me kay?"). Not to mention having some bozo take my crippled researcher away from their desk for some action across the base just to let them hobble back until they get snatched 5 minutes later doesn't sound like a great idea.

EDIT: of course I post this before realizing our dad has dropped the mod

7 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Well... i got small announcement

I've been keeping this mod alive for like 2 years, spent thousands hours fixing, debugging and writing new code.

While this is entertaining, this cant last forever and i dont want to be 1 rimworld mod person, therefore i've decided to move on.

Since all my mods are adult mods, i've decided that this needs to change and i should try doing something non adult for a change.

And while (probably) none of you cares about non adult mods, ill just use this opportunity for advertisement for my 1st family friendly mod link

That's all folks!

#washyourhands #stayathome

Just saw this on the workshop and came to comment haha. Nice.

Anime Holding Hands GIFs | Tenor

Also love the acronym for it ?

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

I've been keeping this mod alive for like 2 years, spent thousands hours fixing, debugging and writing new code.

While this is entertaining, this cant last forever and i dont want to be 1 rimworld mod person, therefore i've decided to move on.

Since all my mods are adult mods, i've decided that this needs to change and i should try doing something non adult for a change.

And while (probably) none of you cares about non adult mods, ill just use this opportunity for advertisement for my 1st family friendly mod link

That's all folks!

Ah, finally, The mod I've been waiting years for. Finally I can have SJW in my mod list.

Does it make my PC explode if I start the game with RJW still on though?

Was there change of rape mechanic? I remember old RJW-3.0 something- my pawns mating with prisoner like rabbit but now they don't do anything with prisoners.

I enable settings that I needed and no difference. Enabled wil mode setting and still no difference. My pawns only rape prisoner when they got  'random rape'  mental brakedown.

plz help my 8 sexually frustrated pawns.... 

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

That's all folks!

I love your SafeJobWorld mod. It fills the essential hand holding need that rimworld has always been missing.  My rimworld experience and indeed my whole life experience is now complete with it available.

We need more ways to be able to hold hands with complete strangers without actually coming in contact with anyone.

5 hours ago, nrish666 said:

I love your SafeJobWorld mod. It fills the essential hand holding need that rimworld has always been missing.  My rimworld experience and indeed my whole life experience is now complete with it available.

We need more ways to be able to hold hands with complete strangers without actually coming in contact with anyone.

Oh shit, yesterday I was too tired to check the link or realize we rolled over to april...that explains why Ed found his true calling. You're doing God's work now Ed, you have our full support. Now I just need to find ways to hide SJW from everyone I know who plays Rimworld... maybe I'll just pretend I use RJW instead...

So, I have two things I would like to bring up.

First, is there any chance we can get some sort of fix for Character Edit not having an Anus Slot? I was using it to rebuild one of my pawns a few versions of RJW ago, and the Anus option was working flawlessly. Now, it's nowhere to be found, and I saw I'm not the only one having this issue. I don't know if something would have to be done here or there, or maybe just something rolled back? But it was working, and it's odd that it isn't working now.

Second, is there any chance we can get the RJW sexuality source back? From what I understand, reading through posts, it was removed because Vanilla added in a system. And this is great. However, I really liked the various different versions of sexualities we got with RJW's sexuality source. Like Bisexual, leaning Gay. Mostly Gay. Bisexual, leaning Straight. And Mostly Straight. Maybe just some extra traits added onto Vanilla or something? My GF is running in the newest version with the RJW source still enabled, I had changed it to test something, and obviously can't reenable it without rolling back temporarily. I would do that, but I don't know if it will cause issues at some point. Honestly, I'm a little surprised that RJW doesn't just attach those to the bisexual trait, and just randomize which one you get if you reroll ingame.

4 minutes ago, asdroth said:

So, I have two things I would like to bring up.

First, is there any chance we can get some sort of fix for Character Edit not having an Anus Slot? I was using it to rebuild one of my pawns a few versions of RJW ago, and the Anus option was working flawlessly. Now, it's nowhere to be found, and I saw I'm not the only one having this issue. I don't know if something would have to be done here or there, or maybe just something rolled back? But it was working, and it's odd that it isn't working now.

Second, is there any chance we can get the RJW sexuality source back? From what I understand, reading through posts, it was removed because Vanilla added in a system. And this is great. However, I really liked the various different versions of sexualities we got with RJW's sexuality source. Like Bisexual, leaning Gay. Mostly Gay. Bisexual, leaning Straight. And Mostly Straight. Maybe just some extra traits added onto Vanilla or something? My GF is running in the newest version with the RJW source still enabled, I had changed it to test something, and obviously can't reenable it without rolling back temporarily. I would do that, but I don't know if it will cause issues at some point. Honestly, I'm a little surprised that RJW doesn't just attach those to the bisexual trait, and just randomize which one you get if you reroll ingame.

Character Editor doesnt support the very last modded hediff slot .

RJW sexuality says more than it actually does.

51 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

RJW sexuality says more than it actually does.

Ah, Okay. So they never actually did anything special? Bummer.

51 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Character Editor doesnt support the very last modded hediff slot .

Okay, good to know. I understand this isn't the place to be asking this perhaps, but I've also seen a few patches/replacements for stuff being created to help mesh with RJW better. Is there any chance someone would be able to patch/fix that issue with Character Edit? We can't really use Prepare Carefully, because of the issues it causes, and I'm sure people want to properly choose the landing setup.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but is there any way we could get a mod that just adds a useless hediff so we can put it after RJW to take up that unusable slot? Or even... make it a patch, to add onto RJW, to do the same?

5 hours ago, asdroth said:

Maybe this is a stupid question, but is there any way we could get a mod that just adds a useless hediff so we can put it after RJW to take up that unusable slot? Or even... make it a patch, to add onto RJW, to do the same?

This is possible but take much more work then just adding the anus with Dev mode after landing 

Or save editing the anus severity after landing 

Or fixing the Pawn's anus then saving them as a character preset (not sure if this last one works in 1.1 RJW hediffs)

1 hour ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

This is possible but take much more work then just adding the anus with Dev mode after landing 

Or save editing the anus severity after landing 

Or fixing the Pawn's anus then saving them as a character preset (not sure if this last one works in 1.1 RJW hediffs)

Maybe it will. But it's also kind of annoying, which is why I was asking if there was any chance of something like that happening. Sure, I can use dev mode, but it is a hassle, and it would be a lot nicer if I could use everything as intended. I'm not complaining, just seeing if that is a valid idea. I've seen some reworks of things happening recently, due to incompatibilities. And honestly, I'd just like to be able to play things properly. This whole 1.1 update has been such a hassle.

This is a somewhat separate question, but is there any chance we'll be getting the options for part sizes back? I miss having the ability to be able to pick specific sized breasts/vagina/etc. for my pawns when working with them.

10 hours ago, asdroth said:

you can save edit Rjw_sexuality to RimJobWorld

whole Rjw_sexuality is a compatibility layer for psychology

rjw never changed sexuality(traits) and with 1.1 there is no reason to Rjw_sexuality to be an option as its basically only work for rjw and conflict with traits

Okay, so I'm probably retarded, but can anyone tell me how to enable the comfort prisoners, rape, and beating content in the settings. I opened up RJWSettings.cs in notepad+ and changed some of the settings from false to true. But it still is not working. So is there any more specific advice on how to enable this content? I know basically nothing about programming and beyond changing whether it says true or false I dunno what to do.

3 hours ago, throwawaygateway said:

Okay, so I'm probably retarded, but can anyone tell me how to enable the comfort prisoners, rape, and beating content in the settings. I opened up RJWSettings.cs in notepad+ and changed some of the settings from false to true. But it still is not working. So is there any more specific advice on how to enable this content? I know basically nothing about programming and beyond changing whether it says true or false I dunno what to do.

i now added a tiny guide how to find the extremely well hidden mod settings:

Main Menu.pngGame settings.pngMod settings2.png

For anyone looking to get the Better Infestations mod, know that it will completely bork the usual insect strategy of abducting people to use as incubators. They will still haul people back to the nest like they do animals, but the will not interact with them until they are dead or the insects are starving. To be fair the mod adds a bunch of stuff that increases the spawn rate of insects overall during an infestation. It would be nice to see a patch but obviously isn't super necessary. Insects will only ever attempt rape when their hive is destroyed and they basically become a mix between manhunters and raiders breaking your shit. So if that ruins infestations for ya, don't download the Better Infestations mod.

6 minutes ago, Ryder_Booli said:

For anyone looking to get the Better Infestations mod, know that it will completely bork the usual insect strategy of abducting people to use as incubators. They will still haul people back to the nest like they do animals, but the will not interact with them until they are dead or the insects are starving. To be fair the mod adds a bunch of stuff that increases the spawn rate of insects overall during an infestation. It would be nice to see a patch but obviously isn't super necessary. Insects will only ever attempt rape when their hive is destroyed and they basically become a mix between manhunters and raiders breaking your shit. So if that ruins infestations for ya, don't download the Better Infestations mod.

There was a patch inbuilt with RJW 

But better infestations sent out the insects into the wild before they were sexually mature where they died, and all the insects in the cave are usually too young to fuck.

As of the end of 1.0 the above is accurate, for 1.1 who knows.

On 3/29/2020 at 12:52 AM, shar181 said:

Where do you find the option to force a Nymph Joins event? I want to test it and make sure its working; just now I got a notification that a Nymph had joined my colony, but no nymph appeared (either on the map, or in my listed colonists).

I have a kinda similar problem, mine appears but does not join the colony, just intantly leaves

Not sure what happened but patch 4.0.7 or 4.0.8 broke compatibility with the Character Editor mod. Occasionally the anus bodypart doesn't appear when applying hediffs. That mod hasn't been updated since March 18th. I'll look into the commit diffs but just putting this out there in case someone already knows what might be causing this.

Edit: just saw people already know why this is happening. Was there a dummy part before the updates? Because it was definitely working until recently.

34 minutes ago, sims2025 said:

Not sure what happened but patch 4.0.7 or 4.0.8 broke compatibility with the Character Editor mod. Occasionally the anus bodypart doesn't appear when applying hediffs. That mod hasn't been updated since March 18th. I'll look into the commit diffs but just putting this out there in case someone already knows what might be causing this.

Edit: just saw people already know why this is happening. Was there a dummy part before the updates? Because it was definitely working until recently.

Maybe you have a mod adding more body parts. With only RJW I haven't seen all RJW body parts in Character Editor at any point since update 1.1 became a thing.

12 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

There was a patch inbuilt with RJW 

But better infestations sent out the insects into the wild before they were sexually mature where they died, and all the insects in the cave are usually too young to fuck.

As of the end of 1.0 the above is accurate, for 1.1 who knows.

Yeah I even tried aging them up to about half their lifespan, and still nada. Trust me I tried every way I have seen insects make incubators, and I know how finicky it was before too. But regardless of age or gender they don't do shit until the hive is gone.

9 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Are androids supposed to have normal genitals? I was kind of expecting them to get bionic genitals by default.

Sounds like you are using race support.

I talked with their author ChJees Androids externals are not metal and said they would be like normal humans but there are certain wealth individuals who built them more exoticly.

So I left a rare chance for other parts in it.