Has anyone encountered this issue of mine? I've noticed that the fertility would change to 0% when editing pawns traits or heath sections and not go back (using EdB Prepare Carefully). Or is this just a visual Bug? I had tried disabling mods and reinstalling them also the game of itself, but I still get the same results. Any ideas?

alright so I just had one of my pawns (an android) go rape a CP prisoner, (normal pawn) and after the CP prisoner dissapperd from the map hes not dead, his bed still has his name, other pawns have thoughts about him but hes poof gone no errors where thrown i have the lastest updates this is the 2nd time its happened (1st time was android with target being a naga CP prisoner) anyone eles seen this?

7 hours ago, shar181 said:

This might have been asked elsewhere, but I was wondering if the RJW Animations mod is ever going to be packaged as part of the main mod. The animations look pretty darn good, but unfortunately its currently set up as a complete replacement for RJW rather than an add-on!

doubt it

20 minutes ago, Shaving Ryan's Privates said:

I also have the bug with rerolling sexualities. It properly rerolls them until it hits Asexual and then it's stuck there and only rerolls the fetishes.

I havent even checked the sexualities but its probably also doing that. I noticed how it randomly updates and alters a pawns gender specific genitals, chest, and anus every minute or so.

3 hours ago, Shaving Ryan's Privates said:

I also have the bug with rerolling sexualities. It properly rerolls them until it hits Asexual and then it's stuck there and only rerolls the fetishes.

the only two ways to roll Asexual sexuality is to have Asexual trait or have no genitals

Think I might have found it but haven't managed to solve the issue, I gave one of my colonists two dicks, and one dick, their anus, and chest are listed under whole body, while the other dick is listed genitals, but every other villager has every part listed under whole body and no genitals even with dick/vagina, breasts, and anus.  So I guess the game is for some reason not listing the genitals under genitals so it's breaking everyone and making them asexual, but I have no ideas on a fix for it yet.  If anybody works it out please do post, and thanks for anything.

8 minutes ago, GayestDragon said:

Think I might have found it but haven't managed to solve the issue, I gave one of my colonists two dicks, and one dick, their anus, and chest are listed under whole body, while the other dick is listed genitals, but every other villager has every part listed under whole body and no genitals even with dick/vagina, breasts, and anus.  So I guess the game is for some reason not listing the genitals under genitals so it's breaking everyone and making them asexual, but I have no ideas on a fix for it yet.  If anybody works it out please do post, and thanks for anything.

Yeah, the way body parts get assigned is extremely inconsistent. Sometimes they get categorized properly, most of the time they do not.

Edit: Found out the problem with body parts. You need to add RJW body parts to their specific areas with debug mode. So penis and vagina to genitals, breasts to chest, anus to... anus. You remove all existing hediffs and then add them individually and after that there's also options in the add hediff menu to set the part sizes.

21 minutes ago, audixas said:

Yeah, the way body parts get assigned is extremely inconsistent. Sometimes they get categorized properly, most of the time they do not.

Edit: Found out the problem with body parts. You need to add RJW body parts to their specific areas with debug mode. So penis and vagina to genitals, breasts to chest, anus to... anus. You remove all existing hediffs and then add them individually and after that there's also options in the add hediff menu to set the part sizes.

23 minutes ago, GayestDragon said:

Sounds like you have one of those badly coded mods that mess up RJW.

• Lost forrest - author patched the races to prevent them beeing able to perform any RJW actions
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Character editor - anus slot unsupported
  • Kurin - become futa, since they dont use alien race framework
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Evolved Organs, pawnmorpher & similar - updating mid game shuffles bodyparts around
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Garam, Race Addon - tries to much, does nothing good, all features are part of other mods already, dont use 
  • apparently Alien faces expanded
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Zombieland - zombies sometimes drop bondage keys
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Prepare Carefully - sometimes spawns your starting pawn(s) with bonded hediffs which can only be removed with devmode: remove hediff command, also might remove everyones fertility, dont use
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [RF]Body Type Extend - Sexuality, RJW commands box, and genital generation

For example Evolved organs or pawnmorpher, possibly Body Type Extend.

3 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Sounds like you have one of those badly coded mods that mess up RJW.

For example Evolved organs or pawnmorpher, possibly Body Type Extend.

Yeah, out of that I have Pawnmorpher and Prepare Carefully, thanks.  Is there any other mods that work with RJW for making customizable pawns?  Prepare Carefully's all I've found that allows personal pawns or challenge runs, you know any possibly?

25 minutes ago, audixas said:

Also thank you too, I'll try it out!!!

23 minutes ago, GayestDragon said:

Yeah, out of that I have Pawnmorpher and Prepare Carefully, thanks.  Is there any other mods that work with RJW for making customizable pawns?  Prepare Carefully's all I've found that allows personal pawns or challenge runs, you know any possibly?

Also thank you too, I'll try it out!!!

Depends what you mean by "customizable". Character Editor lets you edit stuff like health status, relationships, traits, etc and at least the 1.0 version worked with RJW parts with the exception of the anus slot (don't know if  RJW parts work now after the redesign).

Alright, so I have been running into a certain bug pretty consistently.

When a pawn invites another to have sex, they will lead the other pawn to their bed as normal. At that point, they will immediately move on to other tasks and the sex never happens. No animation, no (de)buffs afterwards. It's like the sex task is just cancelled. So far, I've seen this happen with both whoring and bestiality (when a zoophile "hero" pawn is directed to prioritize breeding with an animal).

Any kind of sex that occurs immediately works fine and, curiously, I've noticed that if I direct my zoophile to breed right after she rapes someone, sex will happen normally after she leads the animal to her bed!

Has this bug shown up for anyone else?

22 minutes ago, GayestDragon said:

Prepare Carefully can only mess up your starting pawns, which you can easily fix and then disable the mod once you started a playthrough (I don't even know if this mod even does anything after the start). Personally I never had a single problem with Prepare Carefully, so despite the longest description there, it's the least important entry on this list.

And yeah, according to reports the issue you're having is exactly because of Pawnmorpher (I basically went "Wait, I seen this one before" when I read your comment).

The question is: what kind of "customizability" you are looking for? If you mean "visually", then I don't think there are quite many mods like that, so it may be a question "Do I want RJW or customizability?".

If you want general modifications, like "mutations" or other implants without visual changes, then there's a number of options that should work just fine with RJW. For example Genetic Rim works fine (at least I have no problems and it isn't listed under "Mod issues" tab in the third post in this thread)

Wait, speaking of mods, why the heck is Pawnmorpher listed under Recommended Mods if it completely breaks existing RJW body parts on updade?

10 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Yeah, read the last 3 pages or so. It's been the talk lately. Ed tried to fix it last update, but it's been in vain thus far.

I read them, but they didn't mention the failure for sex to occur when they reach a bed. I'm guessing that happened with the most recent update.

Edit: A couple mentioned that sex doesn't happen, but only alongside other issues (notification spam, the inviting pawn getting stuck waiting).

1 hour ago, audixas said:

Yup, thanks, this finally worked!  A lot of work I had to do but finally got everything fixed so thanks for the solution!!!

On 3/26/2020 at 9:23 PM, RankoBles said:

hello I have question (or bug ? )

-First , I see you can active hero mode , but I can't active this one

-Zoophile don't work/or I fail ... I put trait zoophile and nothing (I put trait with custom character but nothing)

-Best to begin with solo survivor or three ? (I love naked brutality or Rich explorator story but basic is fun too)

-I begin with Kijin(I love this mod) but she only masturbe and prositution loop (install a add for anothers race I think is work but unluck no visitor or he don't solicite )

-Surrend force a kidnapping ? (Or I am unluck)

Sorry for my broken ENGRISH

Sorry repost with modification 'w'

47 minutes ago, Ronnie21093 said:

I know I asked this already, but I am still wondering if anyone has a local copy of Lost Forest for 1.0? I am still playing on the 1.0 version of Rimworld ?

I checked the mod folder for LF and it has both the 1.0 and 1.1 version in the same mod.

38 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

I had Garam and Kurin... and apparently that not only breaks this, but also the Dragonian race mod as well : /

It worked fine with Kurin before but I guess the Kurin update went another direction... Im going to miss the cats... maybe its temporary i hope

There is a non-garam version of Kurin at this very forum.

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

Alright, so I have been running into a certain bug pretty consistently.

When a pawn invites another to have sex, they will lead the other pawn to their bed as normal. At that point, they will immediately move on to other tasks and the sex never happens. No animation, no (de)buffs afterwards. It's like the sex task is just cancelled. So far, I've seen this happen with both whoring and bestiality (when a zoophile "hero" pawn is directed to prioritize breeding with an animal).

Any kind of sex that occurs immediately works fine and, curiously, I've noticed that if I direct my zoophile to breed right after she rapes someone, sex will happen normally after she leads the animal to her bed!

Has this bug shown up for anyone else?

Yes, i get the same issue. Sometimes invites to sex at a bed work and sometimes they don't but more often than not it just doesn't work. I don't get an error in the log either. Even manually making them engage in it has the same issue.

9 minutes ago, TwistedNoir said:

I checked the mod folder for LF and it has both the 1.0 and 1.1 version in the same mod.

There is a non-garam version of Kurin at this very forum.

Oh, it does? I heard the 1.0 version was removed from the Workshop download, but I guess not.