56 minutes ago, alascar123 said:

Hey guys idk what im doing wrong but the mod is downloaded in the correct order, upacked in the right place, yet the game still crashes on world gen. Can you please help me 

try to make a clean rjw install and delete your RJW config files located in: "...\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config"

Make sure you have Hugslib and Harmony ⇒Load Order

17 hours ago, Ed86 said:

fixes for casualsex and whoring
disabled vanilla orientation rolls and quirk adding for droids
fix for droids getting hetero sexuality instead of asexual
fixed rjw parts resetting in storage 
added fluid modifier, maybe someday use in drugs or operations 
added previous part owner name, maybe one day you stuff them and put on a wall 
added original owner race name

RJW-4.0.4.7z 2.15 MB · 109 downloads

I don't have a good sample size yet, but it seems that visitor whoring isn't quite there yet.

Before the client would walk to the bed and then walk away whereas now they start the sex, but the client still walks away and the sex doesn't finish. A bit like that bug a long time ago when one of the pawns would just go on their merry way after starting sex.

Or maybe, it's because the only sample size is from the caravan that came to my colony on 4.0.3.

Edit: Nope, the next 3 groups were still glitching out.

Edit 2: Witnessed one successful whoring. Not sure why, the only clue I got is that maybe the successful pawn had a single bed instead of a double?

Edit 3: The same pawn who managed to succeed the last time now didn't as much as get the pawn to move to to the bed.

Also I'm not sure how important it is, but genitals seem to have their "ejaculation/wetness" set to 0, whereas before they had a number based on their size.

9 hours ago, juste95 said:

Hello Ed86, thank you for the quick update. But now I have another error with prostitution. There's and endless loop of notifications if my pawn accept an offer. Nothing more happens.

Had same issue in 4.0.4, strangely enough it's disappeared once i build bigger room for prostitute and installed another bed, have no idea is it was the case ofc.
Before: 3x3 room, default single bet - endless "accepted offer" loop
After: 5x5 room, double whore bed - working good

11 hours ago, LL_PW said:

Then under stages, insert the bolded text.

<stages>
            <li>
                <restFallFactor>1.33</restFallFactor>
                <statOffsets>
                    <SexFrequency>2</SexFrequency>
                </statOffsets>

</li>
</stages>

Spoiler

I made myself a "mod" where I collect patches for stuff I feel should be changed, but don't want to bug the authors (it's often personal preferences), and don't want to edit files after each update. So I made your suggestion into a patch:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<Patch>
    <!-- https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110270-mod-rimjobworld/?do=findComment&comment=2939481 -->
  <Operation Class="PatchOperationSequence">
    <success>Normal</success>
    <operations>
      <li Class="PatchOperationInsert">
        <xpath>/Defs/HediffDef[defName="HumpShroomEffect"]/stages/li[1]/restFallFactor</xpath>
        <value>
          <statOffsets>
            <SexFrequency>2</SexFrequency>
          </statOffsets>
        </value>
      </li>
    </operations>
  </Operation>
</Patch>

It's only a "Sequence" because I'm lazy and copied the structure from another patch. But hey, that makes it expandable.

Edit: has been added to base RJW. That didn't take long ?

Didn't really have the need to do that before, so I'm not sure how long this one is in, but it seems operations do not work on amputated RJW bodyparts, i.e. hedriffs like "cut off" aren't cleared before a body part hedriff is added and since the "chest" body part technically doesn't exist at that point, the operation ends with the implanted body part being consumed and the pawn still having an amputated body part.

I only tested this on breasts, but I reckon similar thing may be happening for genital and anus slots too.

23 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Didn't really have the need to do that before, so I'm not sure how long this one is in, but it seems operations do not work on amputated RJW bodyparts, i.e. hedriffs like "cut off" aren't cleared before a body part hedriff is added and since the "chest" body part technically doesn't exist at that point, the operation ends with the implanted body part being consumed and the pawn still having an amputated body part.

I only tested this on breasts, but I reckon similar thing may be happening for genital and anus slots too.

tried - works fine

5 hours ago, Skömer said:

try to make a clean rjw install and delete your RJW config files located in: "...\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config"

My config file is empty, its in the right order but it still shows a punch of things it can't find at start up and still fails at world gen

10 hours ago, Skömer said:

Im clueless on what i need to do

Spoiler
19 hours ago, juste95 said:

Hello Ed86, thank you for the quick update. But now I have another error with prostitution. There's and endless loop of notifications if my pawn accept an offer. Nothing more happens.

same here, using RJW 4.0.5.

so i might be a freaking idiot but it seems that the rjw parts now do not show up on anything unless i manually add them the sex need is also no longer present in anything .... it seems somthing is out of order or i am missing something does anyone have any advice ... i am sorry if im being dumb but im pretty bad at mod sorting 

Spoiler

Mono path[0] = 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Initialize engine version: 2019.2.17f1 (8e603399ca02)
[XR] Discovering subsystems at path C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/UnitySubsystems
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (ID=0x1380)
    Vendor:   
    VRAM:     2007 MB
    Driver:   26.21.14.3200
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in  0.265 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.
<RI> Input initialized.
<RI> Initialized touch support.
UnloadTime: 0.922400 ms
RimWorld 1.1.2579 rev1090
Mod Age Morphosis Cells is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9B96010.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9A252D0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9AAAB80.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9CF8030.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9D17640.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A99E2060.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A99E8870.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9B50020.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9AFFA20.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9B01430.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9D30260.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9B120C0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9B02E40.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9D446A0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9D49AB0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9A22AB0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9D4B6C0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9D55CE0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9D5E8F0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9D60B00.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9D89F30.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9D8F740.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224AB9C1040.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9DDC010.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9DE7030.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9DEBE40.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9DEF450.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9DCECC0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9E0D460.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9E15070.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9EB0020.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9EBF040.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9EC1E50.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224A9B53230.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000224ABD88860.dll
[HugsLib] version 7.1.1
BodyDef QuadrupedAnimalWithPawsDragon has BodyPartRecord of Body whose children have more or equal coverage than 100% (101.60%)

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[RJW]RomanceDiversified is not detected
[RJW]Rimworld of Magic is detected.
[RJW]Children&Pregnancy is not detected
Type TextureChooser probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field LeftArrow of type Texture2D. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

[HugsLib] initializing ARimWorldOfMagic, RJW
Loaded file (Scenario) is from version 1.1.2563 rev731, we are running version 1.1.2579 rev1090.

Loaded file (Scenario) is from version 1.1.2563 rev731, we are running version 1.1.2579 rev1090.

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 51 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 11868.
Total: 107.174200 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.885500 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.624300 ms MarkObjects: 103.548200 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.115400 ms)

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 0.519900 ms

Unloading 22 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 12124.
Total: 117.690900 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.132800 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.191500 ms MarkObjects: 115.214700 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.151200 ms)

Initializing new game with mods:
  - brrainz.harmony
  - Ludeon.RimWorld
  - UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib
  - jecrell.jecstools
  - Torann.ARimworldOfMagic
  - sarg.smartspeed
  - fluffy.modmanager
  - onyxae.dragonsdescent
  - rim.job.world
Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 18651.
Total: 191.892600 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.767400 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.749100 ms MarkObjects: 188.295400 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.080000 ms)

Available strategies: ImmediateAttack, ImmediateAttackFriendly, ImmediateAttackSmart, StageThenAttack, ImmediateAttackSappers, Siege
Strategy: StageThenAttack
Available arrival modes: EdgeWalkIn, EdgeWalkInGroups
Arrival mode: EdgeWalkIn
Event.Use() should not be called for events of type Layout

I found a game breaking crash load order harmony, core, hugslib, jectools, a rimworld of magic, smart speed, mod manager, dragon's decent, RJW. now idk whts going on here iv posted in dragon's decent and the rimworld discord but I thought id post here to RJW dose not casue this but makes it happens faster that's it take a look and c for ur self don't know whts gogin on

I've never seen a colonist hook up with another.

Nor a nympho join someone in bed unless the two are in a relationship.

And rapists don't rape unless he/she's a nympho.

Am I the only one experiencing these issues?

Mods that I use that modify AI behavior:

- Common sense

- Psychology

- Pickup and haul

- While you're up

- Priority treatment

- Quality builder

- Quality surgeon

- Hospitality

11 hours ago, 17smita said:

so i might be a freaking idiot but it seems that the rjw parts now do not show up on anything unless i manually add them the sex need is also no longer present in anything .... it seems somthing is out of order or i am missing something does anyone have any advice ... i am sorry if im being dumb but im pretty bad at mod sorting 

I always dump RJW last in the list and no issues then

3 hours ago, shuuchi said:

I've never seen a colonist hook up with another.

Nor a nympho join someone in bed unless the two are in a relationship.

And rapists don't rape unless he/she's a nympho.

Am I the only one experiencing these issues?

Mods that I use that modify AI behavior:

- Common sense

- Psychology

- Pickup and haul

- While you're up

- Priority treatment

- Quality builder

- Quality surgeon

- Hospitality

1. Rational Romance and Psychology don't work well with RJW (creating hookup-anomalies), yet RJW keeps encouraging users to combine those mods, by seemingly "supporting" compatibility in its settings. In reality, the only compatibility is probably just sexuality-seeding.

2. The default initial settings for hookups and sexual compatibility are so high, that checks almost always fail, unless the two - as you said - already are enganged with another. You can lower the requirements in the settings.

3. Whoring is doublebroken: Firstly most visitors don't have enough money to afford services, and ed refuses to address this. Secondly the the previous AND current version has bestiality and whoring entirely broken (the changelog is false: It has not been fixed. Instead Ed just made changed something in the code, then compiled and released it without even testing if the codechange fixes the problem).

On 3/24/2020 at 4:05 AM, pumacatrun2 said:

1. Increasing parts sizes through surgery or licentia labs, big parts are most desired. Some traits affect it. If you designate them as CPs and they get masochist trait that'll increase it too.
2. You could always use Trading Spot and choose them to hang around your jail? Tbh I've never seen prisoners whoring for money actually working. Not sure if that's intended or not.

Thank you, I don't tried Licentia Labs before because it seems needing an update for 1.1, and I will try Trading Spot and tell if it works.

I have more questions.

The mood of the prisoner don't influence vulnerability, a nice cell doesn't matters for this value, right?

When a pawn reaches the "Extremely broken" point it can gain the masochist trait every time is raped or the dice rolls only when this point is reached?

For last, how break a pawn works exactly? I don't undestend how works because some prisoner I have are in "broken" stage and it has a x15 debuff rapes acomulated and others has a "in-trance" and it has a x20 debuff acomulated.

2 hours ago, furel said:

Thank you, I don't tried Licentia Labs before because it seems needing an update for 1.1, and I will try Trading Spot and tell if it works.

I have more questions.

The mood of the prisoner don't influence vulnerability, a nice cell doesn't matters for this value, right?

When a pawn reaches the "Extremely broken" point it can gain the masochist trait every time is raped or the dice rolls only when this point is reached?

For last, how break a pawn works exactly? I don't undestend how works because some prisoner I have are in "broken" stage and it has a x15 debuff rapes acomulated and others has a "in-trance" and it has a x20 debuff acomulated.

Mechanics for CP(Comfort-Prisoner), casual sex and whoring (prostitution) all vary slightly:

For prostitution: Last time i checked (a few months ago, pre 1.1), the sexual compatibility checks are practically identical to casual sex, which is/was retarded (why would a customer care about how much he's friends with the seller? Especially when visiting a foreign colony. Why would the seller care about how much he's friends with a foreign customer?). In short: Mechanics for whoring are (almost) identical to casual sex (fuckbuddies), with a few important differences: 1. The customer must be able to afford the seller. 2. The seller must have a whoring bed (those luxu doublebeds for example). 3. Roomquality affects price, but i doubt it affects success chances (not 100% sure). 4. The seller must have whoring enabled.

For casual sex: Same as above, except the 4 listed differences. Room-quality should NOT matter. I would be surprised if mood matters.

For comfort-prisoners: Mechanics are VERY different, and very similiar to rape. Basically CP is just another type of rape-job, with the difference that you can explicitely mark people for it. This means: 1. Pawns will only use CPs when they get frustrated (they will prefer other normal sex options first, if available), but they'll pick CPs before randomly raping someone else (unless you change this in the job-priotities, which is only possible with the work-tab mod). This also means there are basically two vulnerability-classes: An attacker first checks CPs and there's multiple ones he picks based on vulnerability and maybe attractivity. Only if no CPs are available will the attacker consider the vulnerability of non-CP pawns.

Mood doesn't affect vulnerability, but many status-effects that raise vulnerability also lower mood (such as the "broken"-statuseffect), so that it looks as if lower mood equals higher vulnerability, when in reality both just tend to have similiar causes.

Masochist trait: Repeated checks on broken, so sooner or later it should happen. I don't know if the check is made during sex, or in other regular intervals, but it's not a one-tme thing.

Breaking works like any other so-called "hediff": There's a broken 'score' that goes from 0.0 to 1.0. On rape it increases. For every FULL DAY without rape it decreases by a certain amount. In other words: It's exactly the same mechanic as drugs. Rape is like taking a drug (thus raising broken-severity), and each day without rape is like "withdrawal" (reducing "addiction", aka broken-severity). The important thing is that the "withdrawal"-mechanic works on a daily basis, while rape-debuffs have a much longer timespan before they "fade away" (multiple days). This is why one person can have a lower broken-severity, yet a higher rape-debuff counter than someone else: It would happen if the former person got more "rest from rape", so that the severity-counter decreased on some days.

16 hours ago, 17smita said:

RJW needs to be last in the load order and there are several mods that break RJW in the way you described it.

I was thinking about throwing together a little hack/mod to add ""comparability"" for Pawnmorpher so getting raped by a certain animal triggers a transformation into that animal (via applying the associated hediff).

I'm not too familiar with how Rimworld is structured, let alone RJW, so I'm just curious if there is a particularly good place where I could throw in a switch statement that gives certain hediffs for certain animals. I'm also not sure how the mods are handled in terms of having a hediff from one be applied in another so if anyone knows of any tutorials on that I'd be interested in reading it. I'm sure I'll be able to get some sort of mess functioning.

36 minutes ago, audixas said:

Having a problem where whenever a colonist tries to join another's bed, the UI breaks and disappears. Wasn't sure what it was until I saw it happen before my eyes several times. Here's the HugsLib output log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/558c3492cfdf32a3359c746d2c6235fb
I am using quite a few mods, so conflicts are possible.

MoodBarPatch.MoodPatch.Prefix is broken?

48 minutes ago, Catastrophic said:

I was thinking about throwing together a little hack/mod to add ""comparability"" for Pawnmorpher so getting raped by a certain animal triggers a transformation into that animal (via applying the associated hediff).

I'm not too familiar with how Rimworld is structured, let alone RJW, so I'm just curious if there is a particularly good place where I could throw in a switch statement that gives certain hediffs for certain animals. I'm also not sure how the mods are handled in terms of having a hediff from one be applied in another so if anyone knows of any tutorials on that I'd be interested in reading it. I'm sure I'll be able to get some sort of mess functioning.

i would guess a harmonny postfix patch for ProcessSex or Aftersex