8 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Sounds like you are using race support.

I talked with their author ChJees Androids externals are not metal and said they would be like normal humans but there are certain wealth individuals who built them more exoticly.

So I left a rare chance for other parts in it.

I am using race support, yeah! That explains it. I'll just make a point of building myself a nice lab with which to upgrade all of their naughty bits. >:3

@Ed86 added option to disable freewill for designated for comfort/mating pawns

So I got a bit of a problem So I check the freewill thing but it seems to not be working...

Edit: I did some further testing I restarted the game and remove all my mods except this started a new world and added/remove zoophile trait and masochist still doesnt seem to work. Still checking to see if designated pawns can will still find mates even if I turn it off nothing so far so the "X" option seems to be working as intended their not  trying to mate random animals even with 0 sex need(which is good for ranching a specific animal) they nid to wait for the animal to breed them.

Really like the option to remove their ability to initiate sex if their designated finally productiviy goes up so much and They only get pregnant with a specific animal type that I want no more micromanaging :D 

1.JPG

2.JPG

1 hour ago, pumacatrun2 said:

Not familiar with the mod but does the Hauler have the appropriate body parts?

Its just a warg with re-texture skin and he does have the parts and the name is just a rename with the mod "animal logic" the good thing is that the "X" option seems to work just fine but enabling it doesnt seem to work as it  was intended

Capture.JPG.b534edc52716c189a2351d40a8fc4074.JPG

Heres a picture of a non designated pawn going for the animal but when I designated hero it suddenly becomes unable even with the options turn on

Unless the option is for the "automatic/passive" finding a mate where the pawn goes to find a mate on his/her own (not the manual one aka.rightclick) then I think the option seems to be broken

Capture2.JPG.204b1d13f989b25ac92f822594798621.JPGCapture3.JPG.1305c0dbadbe53d9f4d1f7101bad13bd.JPG1362673205_Capture4.JPG.24e92b9207c52c2e04789689c56010f7.JPG

13 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

@Ed86 added option to disable freewill for designated for comfort/mating pawns

So I got a bit of a problem So I check the freewill thing but it seems to not be working...

Edit: I did some further testing I restarted the game and remove all my mods except this started a new world and added/remove zoophile trait and masochist still doesnt seem to work. Still checking to see if designated pawns can will still find mates even if I turn it off nothing so far so the "X" option seems to be working as intended their not  trying to mate random animals even with 0 sex need(which is good for ranching a specific animal) they nid to wait for the animal to breed them.

Really like the option to remove their ability to initiate sex if their designated finally productiviy goes up so much and They only get pregnant with a specific animal type that I want no more micromanaging :D

12 hours ago, pumacatrun2 said:

Not familiar with the mod but does the Hauler have the appropriate body parts?

It's a problem with RJW work type not being assigned correctly. Not sure what's the ETA on a proper fix, but in the meantime you can make the work type visible and manually enable the work for affected pawns.

Follow Ed's gospel:

2 hours ago, helnyx said:

In hero mode, the chosen female pawn cannot mate with animals, any animal. Is this normal or is there a problem ? Male heroes can, i checked.

Does it look like this?

If the answer to my question is "yes", then the answer to your question is literally 3 comments above yours.

54 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Does it look like this?

It doesn't look like it.
After some testing the problem is the same without the Hero mode.
In short there is two possible options for mating : "Prioritize mating ..." and "Prioritize mating WITH ... " the first one is done on the spot and the second one appears when a bed is assigned and is done in the bed.
For men both options are available, for women only the second one shows up when a bed is assigned. And if no bed is assigned to the woman, nothing shows up.
To test I activated everything "Zoophile trait", wild mode, ...

I did look up and the rjw/defs/WorkTypeDefs/visible = true  was already set.

Hello, no idea if this is where should ask this or not. But is there any way to change it so if a married pawn "rapes" their spouse that they don't get the Raped relation -130 debuff? And say a less aggressive one called like Forced Sex? Just asking as one pawn who doesn't even have the rapist trait has raped 2 girls, one she is married to and the other she is a lover of.

Again no idea if this is where to ask this or not or even if the Dev will see this and care to reply let alone make a update. -shrugs- Just thought would ask, sense I want to have rape enabled as it's something that'd happen on a Rimworld between pawns without means or even during a raid.

1 hour ago, hydrak64 said:

Is there any way to make it where i'm able to harvest a pawns sex parts? (breasts, dicks, vaginas, etc)

Same for animal ones.

I believe that option is already available under the operation tab, with the operations being Remove genitals/breasts/anus. They definitely do have their respective operations for removal and installation (if you have parts on hand for them) but they aren't labeled as Harvest. Keep in mind you need to freeze them (I haven't checked if the 1.1 changed anything yet) since they have a rot time of 24 hours.

2 hours ago, Ryder_Booli said:

I believe that option is already available under the operation tab, with the operations being Remove genitals/breasts/anus. They definitely do have their respective operations for removal and installation (if you have parts on hand for them) but they aren't labeled as Harvest. Keep in mind you need to freeze them (I haven't checked if the 1.1 changed anything yet) since they have a rot time of 24 hours.

Iirc only if they are still alive. You can't use mods like Post Mortem, because unlike in previous versions, RJW parts are classified as body parts not implants/bionic-like parts.

Unless there's a mod that allows you to harvest EVERYTHING... actually I think there may have been such mod at one point, so it's probably what you should use if they are dead.

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

Iirc only if they are still alive. You can't use mods like Post Mortem, because unlike in previous versions, RJW parts are classified as body parts not implants/bionic-like parts.

Unless there's a mod that allows you to harvest EVERYTHING... actually I think there may have been such mod at one point, so it's probably what you should use if they are dead.

Is it this mod?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2007485974

edit: Might also be QEE if i'm not mistaken

On 4/4/2020 at 7:03 AM, Anonymous said:

It's a problem with RJW work type not being assigned correctly. Not sure what's the ETA on a proper fix, but in the meantime you can make the work type visible and manually enable the work for affected pawns.

Follow Ed's gospel:

I already set the work types manually and visible also have (worktab mod to see if it is active) but the error still persist I still cant give designated pawns free will although the vice versa feature fixes the old bug where designated pawns would automatically find animals to mate  

8 hours ago, Ryder_Booli said:

What about harvesting parts from dead bodies(fresh of course) cause i used to be able to do that easily with the Autopsy mod(which is now obsolete unfortunately)

11 hours ago, wolfgangpolska said:

Hi, I'm adding high heels to the game, any way to increase pawns' attractiveness from your mod by wearing apparel?

hm.................... i guess the easiest way would be to add thought that will increase everyone opinion about pawn that wears sexy apparel

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hm.................... i guess the easiest way would be to add thought that will increase everyone opinion about pawn that wears sexy apparel

In 1.1 pawn's beauty is now a stat, thus it can be easli offset by apparell stats. I just thought your mod adds simillar stats to the game.

8 hours ago, wolfgangpolska said:

In 1.1 pawn's beauty is now a stat, thus it can be easli offset by apparell stats. I just thought your mod adds simillar stats to the game.

there is no such stats in rjw

it was mentioned already about PawnBeauty, but i dont know of any mods that uses it and how they might affect rjw