38 minutes ago, SFrame said:

Indeed, seems whoring is (tentatively) working again!

Albeit not with as much rampant success as in versions prior to 2.0.0, I did a quick run in with 3 separate visitors, during their stay two of my pawns were on duty (Basic workjob on top priority), with a lot of wandering around, they offered the guests 5 times; only 1 offer succeeded.

Small sample size as well, but I'm more than happy to see at least some whoring action happening!

[...]

Very small sample size avails little significance to the data, but looking forward to what the rest of ya'll find when I wake up later /o/

Success rate is irrelevant here, because that can be easily changed in mod settings (as somebody mentioned a few pages ago, the default settings for whoring are so high, offers basically always fail), the problem was that on an accepted offer the sex wasn't working at all in about 90% of cases.

Also, my sample size went to 8 accepted offers and thus far not a single one of them failed.

I can't seem to get casual sex to work. Far as I can tell, it's connected to Recreation instead of Sex Need, so nobody does it unless I order it. And since Sex Need drops a lot faster than Recreation (even at 100% normal rate), it leaves my base full of extremely horny colonists within a day. And I've got people on day/night shifts, so there's always someone in bed, ready for a surprise guest to screw. But nobody seems to care. Unless, again, I specifically order it.

On 3/29/2020 at 7:28 AM, Anonymous said:

Success rate is irrelevant here, because that can be easily changed in mod settings (as somebody mentioned a few pages ago, the default settings for whoring are so high, offers basically always fail), the problem was that on an accepted offer the sex wasn't working at all in about 90% of cases.

Also, my sample size went to 8 accepted offers and thus far not a single one of them failed.

Pardon me, though my curiosity has been aroused, I must be blind.

I see 5 setting sections for RimJobWorld:
- RimJobWorld - Basic Settings
- RimJobWorld - Casual Sex Settings
- RimJobWorld - Debug
- RimJobWorld - Pregnancy Settings
- RimJobWorld - Sex Settings

Are the aforementioned whoring settings simply the four "Hookup" sliders under the "RimJobWorld - Casual Sex Settings" settings section?

Because though I've completely bombed Hookup standards to minimums (bottom 3 sliders) and brought the Hookup per hour chance to 100% (top slider), rejection seems still seems higher than preferred (ran a short test again, it yielded 4 successful solicitations out of 8 - 3 of which were from the same guest pawn, whereas the others have remained adamantly abstinent - again with their sex need <20% and 300+ silver injected up their butts). Hence I've had issues empathizing with that "easily changed in mod settings" claim.

Please enlighten me oh great lovers-lab-lizard! Dx

------------

P.S. tested the above with 4.0.8; also Casual Hookups seem to work pretty good to me so far (noticed some lovin happening about three times; horny guests randomly slipped their dicks into the mouths of some of my sleeping colonists).

I do worry that the Casual Hookups would cannibalize my Whoring rates though (if I weren't artificially bombing my guests' Sex Needs after every sex attempt); this is assuming Casual Hookups and Whoring still share the same sliders (as inquired above)...

P.P.S. Also.

CzltMxm.png

4 hours ago, quantumbreed said:

Having the log keep coming up complaining about asexual stuff. None of my pawns are asexual. https://gist.github.com/847309152f62a360648572b9d1cbd117

A. Update mods Properly 
B. Stop using mods that clearly don't work 
C. PrepareCarefully is trash 
D. Fix your Load Order 

Look at your Pawns where are their Private parts ? If the answer is whole body then PrepareCarefully has fucked you and you need to remove all their parts and add them back in
When you boot up look at all that Red it is there for a reason 

Well, after more testing and taking a look at the whoring debug logs, and it seems most of the time my pawns either fail the "Is whore appealing" check, or give back the "Fail - not allowed job" debug message...

So far this thread seems to have mentioned it once: 

The whore pawns have been given beautiful/pretty traits; I've tried switching out their clothes and switching bedrooms, but I don't see any improvement. 

Yet every now and then, whores that fail before somehow pass the "is whore appealing" check, and alas proceed to fulfill their destiny.

Y3dYRmh.png

Any idea what's causing the failed checks?

Hello.

Just playing... during the game have some... ok, some questions.

1) Can't craft any breast exept flat. Made 7 attempts with different pawn. All crafted bionics breast are flat. 

2) All traders offer arcontech breast, offer flats only (4 times during game).

3) Can't make surgery (not aviable from surgery menu) if pawn have breast already (any gender, any breast size). Surgery menu not proposing Attach breast. (have two different in stockpile zone). But, surgery menu propose "attach bionic breast" and "attach archontech breast" (whole flat, but i don't want my pawns with flat breasts! :) )

emm... on more add. Pawn already have archontech breast (flat). in that case surgery menu offer attach breast (size) (natural, not bionic).

an only way to change breasts is "remove breast", than "attach breast"... but this way lead to "My organs harvested" mood.

is it (all three questions) a bug?

So I'm still playing on the last update for 1.0 and I've noticed that my male prisoners, despite wearing open chastity belts and armbinders, are still finding ways to masturbate. It seems odd sine I'm pretty sure in the mod masturbation requires the manipulation skill, of which they have none. Is there any way to prevent them doing it besides turning of masturbation completely in the mod's options?

Please, my coomer rehabilitation center depends on it.

I've seem to run into a problem that I cannot mend.  All Insects are prostrating themselves at 99% gestation and producing jelly as if they were a human pawn.

Looking at what recently updated that could affect RJW outside of RJW itself was Core/Royalty, Hugslib and RJW Race Support out of the mods I use.  I ended up removing all mods and using only Harmony, Core, Royalty, Hugslib, RJW and then made a fresh new test map.  I spawned a single hive and left only a single female megascarab (fastest gestation) alive; which resulted in the same issue.

I then went and downloaded Hugslib 7.1.1 from a week ago and used RJW 4.0.5 with a clean config and then started yet another new map and still got the same issue. I'm assuming that it is Core/Royalty or some other anomaly that I'm too stupid to figure out.

6 hours ago, Fazrooki said:

I've seem to run into a problem that I cannot mend.  All Insects are prostrating themselves at 99% gestation and producing jelly as if they were a human pawn.

Looking at what recently updated that could affect RJW outside of RJW itself was Core/Royalty, Hugslib and RJW Race Support out of the mods I use.  I ended up removing all mods and using only Harmony, Core, Royalty, Hugslib, RJW and then made a fresh new test map.  I spawned a single hive and left only a single female megascarab (fastest gestation) alive; which resulted in the same issue.

I then went and downloaded Hugslib 7.1.1 from a week ago and used RJW 4.0.5 with a clean config and then started yet another new map and still got the same issue. I'm assuming that it is Core/Royalty or some other anomaly that I'm too stupid to figure out.

if you look at your insects you will see they have eggs inside them, eggs that are either too much or too large for them to move 

6 hours ago, gilgysaurus said:

I can't find the slot to add or set size to body part anus on any character, is this normal? I'm usig CE along with it and I can set size to all other rjw parts there, except that one

Character Editor doesn't support Anus slot. You have to use debug tools to add anus.

Also I don't think actually setting size works (in CE). Sure, there's a slider, but the actually attached part seems to be of random size.

12 hours ago, AngieWild said:

Hello.

Just playing... during the game have some... ok, some questions.

1) Can't craft any breast exept flat. Made 7 attempts with different pawn. All crafted bionics breast are flat. 

2) All traders offer arcontech breast, offer flats only (4 times during game).

3) Can't make surgery (not aviable from surgery menu) if pawn have breast already (any gender, any breast size). Surgery menu not proposing Attach breast. (have two different in stockpile zone). But, surgery menu propose "attach bionic breast" and "attach archontech breast" (whole flat, but i don't want my pawns with flat breasts! :) )

emm... on more add. Pawn already have archontech breast (flat). in that case surgery menu offer attach breast (size) (natural, not bionic).

an only way to change breasts is "remove breast", than "attach breast"... but this way lead to "My organs harvested" mood.

is it (all three questions) a bug?

rng jesus is not on your side, or you only have male colonists and prisoners

hm... seems recipes are somewhat broken

3 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

if you look at your insects you will see they have eggs inside them, eggs that are either too much or too large for them to move 

As far as I can recall they never went into a prostrating state and just stored the eggs until they found a victim.  Normally this would not be an issue; however my pawns end up running across the map to try and pickup the jelly as it is not flagged for non pickup.

On 3/29/2020 at 12:52 AM, shar181 said:

Where do you find the option to force a Nymph Joins event? I want to test it and make sure its working; just now I got a notification that a Nymph had joined my colony, but no nymph appeared (either on the map, or in my listed colonists).

I have the same problem.

Using the debug menu to activate the map incident "NymphJoin" spawns a nymph on the side of the map, but the nymph instantly leaves. I will do some more testing and report back.

54 minutes ago, Fazrooki said:

As far as I can recall they never went into a prostrating state and just stored the eggs until they found a victim.  Normally this would not be an issue; however my pawns end up running across the map to try and pickup the jelly as it is not flagged for non pickup.

Although I haven't actually spoken up on here before to help people I figured now is as good as time as any since I have had this same problem.

It seems like in the recent builds female insects will produce eggs in their ovipositor until they find a suitable victim mate, but if you toggle the debug mode's details toggle on the health page of the female insects they are still gestating the eggs as if they are already in a host waiting for fertilization. So, just like a host, when gestation reaches the point of birthing they enter a prostrating state (simulating labor like humanlike pawns). The main problem with this personally is when there are insect hives already present on the map, or sometimes an enclosed infestation, you eventually run into all female insects becoming docile after being downed due to giving birth to their eggs. I am pretty sure insects becoming docile after being downed is a vanilla Rimworld mechanic. Having births simulated by adding the prostrating hediff to a pawn has never really been an issue til now I think.

Then again, I could just be absolutely stupid and have my mods fucked. But that has been my experience.

EDIT: Insects already don't produce enough eggs to lower their moving below 50% I believe, so they only end up prostrating from birth.

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

rng jesus is not on your side, or you only have male colonists and prisoners

hm... seems recipes are somewhat broken

yep. as i said, just playing. this is second attempt with RJW. first one colony not survive so long. and this game... yes. 7 male colonists and only 1 female (dead before bionic was researched) they waiting... waiting... but. as you said, rng not on their side. two traps joined. :)

ok, but traps need to upgrade bodyparts too! :)  and what's wrong with "male" colony produce breast (any sizes) for sale?

or, may be, some of them want to became a trap... )))

--------

it's great mod. return me in the game. much thanks for your job.

Awesome work! Additional thank you for all the customization freedom. Meanwhile, casual hooking is still rare, despite the fix. With nymph it works fine (I did a test run), but even heated pawns, while being depraved for days, preffer to research and wonder, even when I put sex job on max priority, everything is enabled, chance is 100, other reqs down to the bottom, scheduled job or anything, need decay is 190 percent, no masturb, sleeping pawn. Am I missing something? Being lovers and good relation helps, I think, I check tooltip in social. They rape just fine.

Also, just throw out some desires, who knows. It`d be great to add something to hot tubs from dubs bad hygiene. Some kind of spot for sex/rape or masturbation would be fun (like caravan packing one), but I`m no coder, maybe it can`t be tied to a job. And I like impregnation idea, but don`t want children to live in horrible world Randy and I create, so maybe there is a way to make pawns birth not children, but some useful resource, like neutroamine, it`ll keep pregnancy viable, and both pills viable in no-children runs, as well as overshadow any other neutroamine mods by far. And can I make alien races use different color of cum? I`ll need to mess with some general template, right? Also, bukakke ads a top layer of textures as a health condition, could there any day be a similar mechanic for erection?

Well... i got small announcement

I've been keeping this mod alive for like 2 years, spent thousands hours fixing, debugging and writing new code.

While this is entertaining, this cant last forever and i dont want to be 1 rimworld mod person, therefore i've decided to move on.

Since all my mods are adult mods, i've decided that this needs to change and i should try doing something non adult for a change.

And while (probably) none of you cares about non adult mods, ill just use this opportunity for advertisement for my 1st family friendly mod link

That's all folks!

#washyourhands #stayathome