Has anyone seen "took virginity" thought? I think it doesnt work.

Lost/Gave virginity thought doesent work when I start casusal sex in hero mode.

Hero pawn can start sex only with another pawn in the same bed but cant start it with pawn in another bed. So I can assign hero pawn to double bed with another pawn, command hero to fap in this bed and than, when two pawns laying in the same bed, command hero to have sex. I think it should be simpler, like right click on target pawn -> have sex. And may be some sort of consent from target pawn.

And some ideas:

1. Sort of master/slave relations? Like capture a pawn, rape it into submission and force it to join the colony as a bound slave of your colonist. May be even some sexuality based thoughts if lesbian female or stright male forced to have sex with male master.

2. Chance to tame an animal by breeding with it?

3. Body part damage from rape and breeding with animals thats too big? (Taming an elephant or a thrumbo should be hurt hard)

4. Sexuality change when transgender surgery. If stright male who likes hot chicks turned into one, he should still like hot chicks.

Sorry for my english.

23 hours ago, Ed86 said:

right click -> have sex

needs to be horny or nympho

That does not work, even when both pawns are frustrated. The only time I ever got the option to have sex is when two pawns were already sleeping in the same bed, just as id89123 reported it for hero mode:

15 hours ago, id89123 said:

Hero pawn can start sex only with another pawn in the same bed but cant start it with pawn in another bed.

I turned on debug mode to see the reasons for not being able to chose sex. When the requirements are not fulfilled, the greyed out sex options are listed with the reason why they are not available (not horny enough, not healthy enough,..). But as soon as the requirements are met, the options just disappear and are not available anymore.

The only two things that work for me with Direct Mode are

-Rape Comfort Prisoner

-Have Sex when already in the same bed

Everything else (have sex outside of bed or in different beds, rape enemy,..) does not work.

Regarding the casual sex procedure, is it normal behavior that pawns can only have casual sex with other pawns that are already in a bed, using the "Joining someone in bed" mechanic? If yes, it would be nice when casual sex could be extended with the hookup mechanic from whoring, where one pawn approaches the other and when they agree, they go to a bed together.

2 hours ago, saltysalty said:

That does not work, even when both pawns are frustrated. The only time I ever got the option to have sex is when two pawns were already sleeping in the same bed, just as id89123 reported it for hero mode:

I turned on debug mode to see the reasons for not being able to chose sex. When the requirements are not fulfilled, the greyed out sex options are listed with the reason why they are not available (not horny enough, not healthy enough,..). But as soon as the requirements are met, the options just disappear and are not available anymore.

The only two things that work for me with Direct Mode are

-Rape Comfort Prisoner

-Have Sex when already in the same bed

Everything else (have sex outside of bed or in different beds, rape enemy,..) does not work.

Regarding the casual sex procedure, is it normal behavior that pawns can only have casual sex with other pawns that are already in a bed, using the "Joining someone in bed" mechanic? If yes, it would be nice when casual sex could be extended with the hookup mechanic from whoring, where one pawn approaches the other and when they agree, they go to a bed together.

fixed

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

fixed

Even the feature of AI initiating casual sex when the target is not in bed already, just like it works for whoring? Thank you so much, Ed!!

JobDriver_RapeEnemy.cs line 93

if (target.CurJob.def == xxx.gettin_raped || target.CurJob.def == xxx.gettin_loved || target.CurJob.def == xxx.gettin_loved) continue;

Was the second target.CurJob.def == xxx.gettin_loved supposed to be something else and now something is missing here?

3 hours ago, saltysalty said:

Even the feature of AI initiating casual sex when the target is not in bed already, just like it works for whoring? Thank you so much, Ed!!

JobDriver_RapeEnemy.cs line 93

if (target.CurJob.def == xxx.gettin_raped || target.CurJob.def == xxx.gettin_loved || target.CurJob.def == xxx.gettin_loved) continue;

Was the second target.CurJob.def == xxx.gettin_loved supposed to be something else and now something is missing here?

prob just double paste

Not sure if it is "A Rimworld of Magic" or a RJW issue. But I have 2 mage pawns (A Chronomancer and a Necromancer) who had a child. The child get all of its mothers' class spells even if she hadn't unlocked them all. THe child can use these spells once for free, the icons stay on the baby's action skills but are permanently on cooldown afterward. Reloading the save just before the birth until the baby inherit the mother's Chronomancer class trait (and so giving me access to the Chronomancer spell list/tab menu for the baby) and it still has all the spells on the action bar even if some spells are locked on the baby's magic tab. He never inherit its father spells.

Also tried to add "Children, school and learning" with its pregnancy checkbox off to test it and the magic + RJW mods, I can choose the baby starting age, how its skills and trait (including the magic class trait) are inherited and those work just fine. But the baby still have the mother's spells even if I set all inheritance stuff to zero.

I use a lot of mods, but I do not believe that I have other mods that affect birthing/baby. If it ain't a RJW issue I'll go bother the Magic dev.

Not sure if they'll be useful, but: Logs from starting the game to loading a game to the birth just after.
https://gist.github.com/1a17107348e936ed88c8972c6ac315d2

Edit: Just noticed, around an hour later after loading my on-going game with the magic kid, that the spells on the kid are gone. Maybe some random background cleaning got them.

Hi again @ed86 I changed my name from hatttttttt to Mewtopian to match my Gitgud account.

I have another merge request in for breast reductions: https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/merge_requests/64. I saw it got out of date because of other commits but it should be updated again.

I plan on adding a new std next but there are a few things I will need to change in the std structure to do that.

Is there a better way of contacting you about this stuff than just spamming this channel?

added check to see if partner willing to fuck(since its consensual act)
removed same bed requirement for consensual sex
fixed direct control consensual sex condition check 
fixed direct control rape condition check
fixed SocialCardUtilityPatch debugdata and extended/filtered with colonist/noncolonist/animals would_fuck check
Merge branch 'debugData' into 'Dev', patch to SocialCardUtility to add some debug information for dev mode

RJW-2.6.3.7z

1 hour ago, Mewtopian said:

Hi again @ed86 I changed my name from hatttttttt to Mewtopian to match my Gitgud account.

I have another merge request in for breast reductions: https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/merge_requests/64. I saw it got out of date because of other commits but it should be updated again.

I plan on adding a new std next but there are a few things I will need to change in the std structure to do that.

Is there a better way of contacting you about this stuff than just spamming this channel?

discord maybe?

Been trying this out with editable backstories and nudeworld to make new backgrounds and traits, and its been around equal parts a success and failure. Still a bunch of stuff I haven't been able to test until it works, like adding an opinion change to a trait or adding a capacity offset for a background. Been testing some stuff with hediff and source files to get around issues, but I seem to break more than I fix whenever I get too creative.

Mostly I've been adding traits and backgrounds related to sexual slavery. Considered making an even larger breast size, but that would require a loooot of editing. Settled for turning the H-cup into a KK, increasing its penalties, and altering the nudeworld texture by 110%.

RJW works fine for some things, anyway, but weird with others.

(Oh. Realised I had downloaded 2.5.1, so some things I mention might work better now)

Sexuality doesn't seem to matter much for who anyone picks as a partner in RJW, or who is in a relationship. Sexual needs seem to fill up fine both when raped or having sex with someone you have no attraction to. The beauty traits stopped having an effect on colonists opinions towards eachother sometime after I added RJW. Tried to fix that by separating them into their own traits, which either just made everyone be everything from ugly to beautiful at once, or defaulted everyone to pretty. Then I tried making it an always active thought instead, but that just made you think everyone else was pretty. Added two more beauty levels above beautiful too (for... certain backgrounds), but that just made things even more confusing. Trying to brute force solutions has its upsides and downsides. At least the game tells me what I've broken every time. I can appreciate that.

To take an example I've been struggling with, there's the Pleasure Doll background. Genetically enhanced and raised to be a living toy, they're stuck with the appearance of a sexdoll, thanks to a beauty rating of 4. As far as a trait goes, its easy enough to increase market value and vulnerability, but it protests when I try to limit talking capacity from having lips too thick to speak properly.

So colonist/visitors dont try to do casual sex with any animals now?

also it seems pawns doesnt find any pawn attractive when i use direct mode with pawn A it just says "cannot have sex PawnB (i dont find them attractive:(0)) but I already set the attractiveness to 0 and their relation -100 in the settings :/

might this be a possible conflict with psychology mod?

3 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

So colonist/visitors dont try to do casual sex with any animals now?

also it seems pawns doesnt find any pawn attractive when i use direct mode with pawn A it just says "cannot have sex PawnB (i dont find them attractive:(0)) but I already set the attractiveness to 0 and their relation -100 in the settings :/

might this be a possible conflict with psychology mod?

not even sure they should have been doing it since there bestiality for that

well it should be more than 0, i guess i need to set min to 1%

So I know it said that updating to 2.4.0 would require either a fresh save or manual editing of hediffs, but I wanted to see what would happen if I updated to 2.6.3 from a version prior to 2.4.0 without doing anything, and it seems to be working fine. Am I missing something or was it just 2.4.0 that required special attention when updating?

Maybe something's broken and I just haven't noticed.