Ahoy, i have the exact same problem as well, fps drop when selecting a pawn, replacing the assembly didn't change a thing for, me but disabling "rape" really improved the fps (it's still present, it's just barely perceptible)

if that can help you to pinpoint the issue.

20 hours ago, coria15 said:

Are there demons in this? I noticed things like demon tentacles and demon penis (dragon, too) in hediff. How do I meet those cause that is awesome. :)

Sadly on the base RJW mod no but if u add other mods that add demons or dragons they will spawn with said genitals (If compatible) and if they dont u can add them in the mod def files more specifically

Steam:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW\Defs - find ModRacesParts.xml 

Thanks for this mod! It's a whole bottle of awesome sauce!

I have a suggestion - something I remember modding into an old version of "Children and Pregnancy" myself - adding memory texts (don't recall what they are called in code) for the sex and births, so that your artwork can say things like "This is an image of Candie being mounted by a huge ostrich, cum dripping down her legs." or "This is an image of Candie laying a large speckled egg, a look of rapture on her face." 

I got all that working really well back when. :)

I managed to make E lag (on purpose yes yes) I'm making a couple of test map with a hundred of megascarabs, megaspiders and spelopedes, another with a hundred dead bodies and another with mechanoid.

Game run smooth until i select a colonist, then it's a crippling 1fps and i found that interesting enough to let you know about it.

6 hours ago, MonaS said:

I have a suggestion - something I remember modding into an old version of "Children and Pregnancy" myself - adding memory texts (don't recall what they are called in code) for the sex and births, so that your artwork can say things like "This is an image of Candie being mounted by a huge ostrich, cum dripping down her legs." or "This is an image of Candie laying a large speckled egg, a look of rapture on her face." 

That sounds like it could be awesome. I believe Ed86 is very open to merges so if you get it set up, you could either make a merge request, or set it up as an addon as some other people have done. I would give it a download for sure!

Relatively minor issue I just came across:

For futas, you can't remove just one set of genitals, you have to get rid of them both. This means you can't 'upgrade' that micro-penis to an archotech one without also losing the vagina. As I found out whilst 'gifting' a micro penis to a prisoner in order to get them used to the surgery whilst they were in chains, planning to give them a better one later.

27 minutes ago, DdodD said:

Would anyone know what causes the random rape mental break to immediately stop right after being activated? I don't get an error in the log so I have no clue whats going on.

Random guess here, but could they be sexually satisfied at the time of having that break? So they have the break, and then realise they are sexually satisfied and so stop the break?

21 hours ago, MonaS said:

Now I'm curious about wanting to do this as well. Where did you find these "memory texts" in the files to do this? I've tried searching around but nothing has come up

Spoiler
On 10/6/2019 at 7:15 PM, MonaS said:

4 hours ago, jjnoc5 said:

Now I'm curious about wanting to do this as well. Where did you find these "memory texts" in the files to do this? I've tried searching around but nothing has come up

From the brief poking I did just now, you'd add to/replace/patch the TaleDefs, and probably the RulePackDefs [theres a few directly Art-related ones].

Would certainly be a neat addition :D

14 hours ago, DdodD said:

Would anyone know what causes the random rape mental break to immediately stop right after being activated? I don't get an error in the log so I have no clue whats going on.

From my experience it happens when 1 another mental break overides it or 2 his not horny 

Hmm.

@Ed86 I was pokin 'round seein if I could get the "open gag" [ring gag] set up and workin, and while I apparently didn't get the recipe to show up, with some tweaking of the texture .png's for it and copying the naming method from the ballgag, the item itself [and in-game graphic] now works fine, thanks to the RJW-Ex's patching of the graphics for them. [duplicated the existing ballgag patching, and added the ring gag's def to the Thing_Patches.xml]

Not sure if it was commented out/"excluded" for other reasons, but if not I can detail what I changed, if you wanted to include it [and hopefully can get the recipe showin up, dunno why that's the part that's not working...]

Couple other things I've noticed:

RandomDialogues.xml in /Defs/ is apparently missing the '.', so it's not recognised as an XML. Wasn't sure if that was intentional to leave things out.
Some sex acts seem to apply semen to the wrong target [or the description doesn't reflect the actual act? Not sure which]. For instance most of the 'oral' beastiality, or some oral when at least one pawn is 'futa'.
Also, the 'sex need' requirement for 'direct control' starting sex between pawns [both under 25%, from what I can tell], that's presumably not currently XML/externally visible to be altered by players, is it? Assuming I'm not blind and it isn't, would it be 'reasonable' to change that to an alterable setting [either via in-game 'mod settings' or directly through XML's], or would it be far too much work to untangle/make available?

And lastly: Apologies for the barrages out of nowhere, I tend to have a 'short-lived' [read: several month long] need to tweak a game/mod to perfection.

added designators storage, which should increase designator lookup by ~100 times, needs new game or manual designators resetting
prevent demons, slimes and mechanoids from getting stds
reduced maximum slider value of maxDistancetowalk to 5000, added check if it is less than 100 to use DistanceToSquared instead of pather, which should have less perfomance impact, but who knows is its even noticeable
changed whoring and breeder helpers back to non static as it seems somehow contribute to lag
disabled additional checks if pawn horny, etc in random rape, so if pawn gets that mental, it will actually do something
removed 60 cells radius for rape enemy
disabled workgivers if direct control/hero off
fix for ability to set more than 1 hero in mp
update to widgets code, up to 6000% more fps 
renamed records
yet another fix for virginity

RJW-2.7.0.7z

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

yet another fix for virginity

Tested it just now - started new colony with 3 pawns, mark one as hero and start sex.

Both pawn recieve "Took virginity" thoughts for first time. Then with another pawn my hero recieve "Took virginity" again, but no gave/lose virginity thoughts for that pawn, only Ahegao mood bonus.

At least it's better than nothing.

16 minutes ago, kiothecloud said:

@Ed86 "disabled workgivers if direct control/hero off" What does this exactly mean? So pawns wont follow the priority when i set directcontrol off?

Pretty sure that's the right-click options you see with Direct Control on. Turn it off, and you don't see em, I'd think [provided Hero is also off for any involved pawns]

16 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Pretty sure that's the right-click options you see with Direct Control on. Turn it off, and you don't see em, I'd think [provided Hero is also off for any involved pawns]

Oh k i dont really know since when i was editing the def files and edited the workgiver def it just change the priority of the jobs on the work tab

On 10/8/2019 at 12:17 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

@Ed86 I was pokin 'round seein if I could get the "open gag" [ring gag] set up and workin, and while I apparently didn't get the recipe to show up, with some tweaking of the texture .png's for it and copying the naming method from the ballgag, the item itself [and in-game graphic] now works fine, thanks to the RJW-Ex's patching of the graphics for them. [duplicated the existing ballgag patching, and added the ring gag's def to the Thing_Patches.xml]

probably there was no texture, and since there no texture - no reason to add open gag

@Ed86 Hey ed i been getting theses errors

Dont really know whats causing it though 

Also notice that animals are trying to breed with pawns that aren't designated as breeders and when i check their just wandering so the pawns that I actually set as breeders dont get bred since the animals are going for a pawn that insnt designated and fails to do so
PS. I bolded some text for highlight reasons

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Warg106236 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(Breed (Job_415) A=Thing_Human64225 B=Thing_Warg106236) lastJobGiver=rjw.JobGiver_Breed
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.UpdateRecordsInternal (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean isRape, Boolean isLoveSex, Boolean pawnIsRaper, rjwSextype sextype) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.xxx.UpdateRecords (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjwSextype sextype, Boolean isRape, Boolean isLoveSex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean rape, Boolean isCoreLovin, rjwSextype sextype) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean rape, Boolean isCoreLovin, Boolean whoring) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding+<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update_Patch1(Object)

One more thing I keep testing making a new world and always 1st time they breed/rape I always get this error they still get pregnant but no stages of a broken body but the 2nd time they have sex it goes back to normal

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Wolf_Arctic22916 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(Breed (Job_129) A=Thing_Human821 B=Thing_Wolf_Arctic22916) lastJobGiver=rjw.JobGiver_Breed
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.UpdateRecordsInternal (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean isRape, Boolean isLoveSex, Boolean pawnIsRaper, rjwSextype sextype) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.xxx.UpdateRecords (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjwSextype sextype, Boolean isRape, Boolean isLoveSex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean rape, Boolean isCoreLovin, rjwSextype sextype) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean rape, Boolean isCoreLovin, Boolean whoring) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding+<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)

Also animals try to have sex w/ pawns from previous saves they will try to breed w/ pawns that arent there

Faction  has null relation with PlayerColony. Returning dummy relation.
RimWorld.Faction:RelationWith(Faction, Boolean)
RimWorld.FactionUtility:HostileTo(Faction, Faction)
RimWorld.GenHostility:HostileTo_Patch2(Thing, Thing)
rjw.<>c__DisplayClass2_0:<find_designated_breeder>b__0(Pawn)
System.Linq.<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1:MoveNext()
rjw.BreederHelper:find_designated_breeder(Pawn, Map)
rjw.JobGiver_Breed:TryGiveJob(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
rjw.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Breed:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch6(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)

Although can confirm that the lag when selecting pawn is gone for good! Thanks for that.

Ill be reverting to the older version  for the meantime hope u well on your updates. Cheers!